Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,042
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60073 Oct 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Too much ganja
Too little ganja and perhaps too much coffee
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60074 Oct 10, 2013
Pharisees "glorying in the fact that their most PROMINENT leaders were descendants of proselytes(CONVERTS)(Yoma 71b; Sanh. 96b)."

Most prominent LEADERS were CONVERTS descendants? What happened to the natural BRILLIANCE?

The above seems to me to be the foundation of the PERVERTED pharisaic concept of who a Jew is.

Motive is clear, POWER to dominate and is driven by COVETOUSNESS. They wanted the God GIVEN role of the priests for their OWN gain.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60075 Oct 10, 2013
" the whole history of Judaism was RECONSTRUCTED from the Pharisaic point of view"

Comment:

RECONSTRUCTED= changed

Let me simplify the quote from the Jewish encyclopedia.

This is what it is saying--- the whole HISTORY of Judaism was CHANGED.

How can any SANE person TRUST a CHANGED HISTORY?
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#60076 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Deuteronomy 21: 10-
"When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the Lord thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,
11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy WIFE;
12 Then thou shalt bring HER HOME to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; ...."
Comment: God that YOU claim to worship and OBEY condones and APPROVES of marriages of Jewish men to non-Jewish women.
On the other hand your god-men have OVERRULED the Torah and the laws of God and are AGAINST it.
You call that Marriage. You have a perverted sense of Marriage. I call that slavery. I call that taking the spoils of war. I might go so far as call it rape under today's standards of war.

And if you go on, the passage says that she shall be forced to abandon her ways (discard her raiments) and family; i.e., forced conversion. Only then can there be a marriage. But if you don't like her then you must free her. Why might you not like her? Maybe because she refused to abandon her family and ways.

Location hidden

#60077 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
" the whole history of Judaism was RECONSTRUCTED from the Pharisaic point of view"
Comment:
RECONSTRUCTED= changed
Let me simplify the quote from the Jewish encyclopedia.
This is what it is saying--- the whole HISTORY of Judaism was CHANGED.
How can any SANE person TRUST a CHANGED HISTORY?
How can an insane person like yourself answer that?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60078 Oct 10, 2013
1. SEED of Abraham speaks to BIOLOGY or RACE and that fact shall NEVER change.

SEED illustrated. Genesis 15:3

"And Abram said(to Almighty God), Behold, to me thou hast given no SEED: and, lo, one born in my house is mine HEIR."

What does SEED mean to YOU now?

In your mind is Abraham using SEED to mean a CONVERT to his beliefs?

Genesis 13:15--"all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy SEED for ever."

Did you see RELIGIOUS CONVERTS being given the land of Israel.

Couple the example of SEED above with Genesis 13.

2. If one is a CONVERT and NOT a SEED then the concept of Jews as a RACE or SEED would make you feel UNCOMFORTABLE.

Whether or not you are uncomfortable the land of ISRAEL was given to SEED of ISRAEL.

3.The genealogies in the scriptures that speak to who fathered who etc. is straight BIOLOGY or SEED. These genealogies show the importance of BIOLOGY. Challenge this statement in ANY court in any country.

So being Jewish is NOT the PERVERTED idea of the rabbis. Certainly one can CONVERT to the religion of the majority of RELIGIOUS Jews but that would make you a BELIEVER but NEVER a real JEW.

Location hidden

#60079 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
1. SEED of Abraham speaks to BIOLOGY or RACE and that fact shall NEVER change.
SEED illustrated. Genesis 15:3
"And Abram said(to Almighty God), Behold, to me thou hast given no SEED: and, lo, one born in my house is mine HEIR."
What does SEED mean to YOU now?
In your mind is Abraham using SEED to mean a CONVERT to his beliefs?
Genesis 13:15--"all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy SEED for ever."
Did you see RELIGIOUS CONVERTS being given the land of Israel.
Couple the example of SEED above with Genesis 13.
2. If one is a CONVERT and NOT a SEED then the concept of Jews as a RACE or SEED would make you feel UNCOMFORTABLE.
Whether or not you are uncomfortable the land of ISRAEL was given to SEED of ISRAEL.
3.The genealogies in the scriptures that speak to who fathered who etc. is straight BIOLOGY or SEED. These genealogies show the importance of BIOLOGY. Challenge this statement in ANY court in any country.
So being Jewish is NOT the PERVERTED idea of the rabbis. Certainly one can CONVERT to the religion of the majority of RELIGIOUS Jews but that would make you a BELIEVER but NEVER a real JEW.
Your just pissed because according to your OT, defective balls disqualifies you for the priesthood.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60080 Oct 10, 2013
Eric--Torah SAYS that the animals came to the Ark; not that Noah went out and got them.

HughBe--- Torah SAYS---"all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy SEED for ever."

Clear, COVERTS are NOT SEED.

later
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#60081 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Eric--Torah SAYS that the animals came to the Ark; not that Noah went out and got them.
HughBe--- Torah SAYS---"all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, and to thy SEED for ever."
Clear, COVERTS are NOT SEED.
later
What a non-sequitur!

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#60082 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Post 59476
HughBe---"He(Yosef) is considered by his followers – directly, ultra-Orthodox Sephardic public, and indirectly, the wider religious society – as a master sage, or Maran, and the generation’s GREATEST authority on religious law. Hence, his health is no laughing matter."
My(HughBe's) summary of the quote above---Yosef is considered by his followers and the wider religious society – as a MASTER sage, or Maran, and the generation’s GREATEST authority on religious law. Hence, his health is no laughing matter.
It is of NATIONAL interest as well as interest in the US and elsewhere.
(CNN coverage of his death, BBC and others CONFIRM the above)
Do try to pay attention here:
"considered by his followers"

NOW do you get the point?

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#60083 Oct 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
and homosexual activity causes tsunamis
Election fraud causes hurricanes...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60084 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe --"Racism originated in the Torah," said Rabbi Yosef Scheinen, who heads the Ashdod Yeshiva."
Question, is RACISM a CRIME?
rabbee: what you see happening in TheTorah, was NOT the result of racism
HUghBE--- You are CORRECT but EVIL men will TWIST it and use it for their own EVIL purposes and gain.
rabbee: only if you hate a person G-D loves, using race as your excuse. or if you love a person G-D hates, with race as your excuse.

all crimes begin with disbelief of G-D, here in TheTorah Happening. just like all other pestilence, plague, and famine, begins with disbelief of G-D here in TheTorah. in this world with the one franken-mind, of the criminal against G-D.

following a person G-D loves, is treacherous enough depending upon your reasons. but following any obama G-D hates, is extremely treacherous no matter what the idol reason is.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60085 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Another example of the ENSLAVEMENT and OPPRESSION of the Jewish people by the PHARAOHS also called rabbis.
Rabbis: "The neighbors and acquaintances [of a Jew who sells or RENTS to an Arab] must distance himself from the Jew, REFRAIN from doing business with him, DENY HIM THE RIGHT TO READ FROM THE TORAH, and similarly [ostracize] him UNTIL he goes back from this harmful deed…"
Comment: if an Israeli Jew RENTS or SELLS a house to a fellow Israeli meaning Arab then ALL other Jews must "DENY HIM THE RIGHT TO READ FROM THE TORAH... UNTIL he goes back from this harmful deed(of RENTING a house to his countryman)…"
Torah: "the seventh day is the sabbath of the Lord thy God: in it thou shalt not do any work, thou, nor thy son, nor thy daughter, thy manservant, nor thy maidservant, nor thy cattle, nor thy stranger that is within thy gates:"
Where would the STRANGER WITHIN the gates be LIVING? Would these strangers that God spoke of LIVE in the land of Israel?
If so would the Jews provide them with STABLES or PIGSTIES?
Are we living in the 21st century? Is SLAVERY still legal?
FREEEEEEEDOM.
rabbee: well how many slaves, does obama have legally* working for him in idolatry? and i still have the freedom, to choose G-D as my only true slave MASTER.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60086 Oct 10, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Secular Humanism. No god required.
rabbee: wrong! secular humanism, requires many more g-ds to try and make up for the loss of G-D. only to discover you still lost your humanity without G-D, here in TheTorah.

alleged as secular humanism, does not prevent wars or rumors of war. any more than it can prevent, any other pestilence, plague, or famine. when in fact secular humanism as g-ds, induces more criminal pestilence, criminal plague, and criminal famine.

do you know how this story always ends, in this world forever refusing to accept being here in Only TheTorah?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60087 Oct 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
How can an insane person like yourself answer that?
rabbee: well i do not know about that, since the alleged as jews. still reject being here in Only TheTorah, HaShem G-D said they only give here. so they must of reconstructed something new testament other than TheTorah actually here in IT.

when i consider it to be totally genocidal insane, to not even consider still being here in Only TheTorah G-D Only promised to be giving.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60088 Oct 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You call that Marriage. You have a perverted sense of Marriage. I call that slavery. I call that taking the spoils of war. I might go so far as call it rape under today's standards of war.
And if you go on, the passage says that she shall be forced to abandon her ways (discard her raiments) and family; i.e., forced conversion. Only then can there be a marriage. But if you don't like her then you must free her. Why might you not like her? Maybe because she refused to abandon her family and ways.
rabbee: surly you do not know, what this is about. it is about whether the woman is willing to give up her idolatries for The-One G-D or not. if the woman does not accept G-D, there is no way she shall accept you. there is no intercourse with the woman, without acceptance of G-D and you.

there is no forcible rape, involved here. and the chances are, this was not happening by your or her choice anyway. G-D has more to do with this happening, than you don't think. no way any of you, can prevent what G-D, has already pre-approved of.

and you have, a bad attitude against G-D. and there is no point, in your being an enemy of G-D. either you piss G-D off, or you don't. in this whole world, really, really, really pissing G-D off today again here in TheTorah. cause this is all this idolatrous world, against G-D knows how to do.

i guarantee to you, what pissed G-D off thousands and thousands of third or fourth times ago. will still piss, G-D off today.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60089 Oct 10, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Election fraud causes hurricanes...
rabbee: electing someone G-D hates, causes mass murders and global warming.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#60090 Oct 10, 2013
and if you elect, someone G-D hates. guess what you, are also? which will eventually cause a world wide flood, with nobody here in TheTorah again.

so technically speaking, G-D has never killed any one here in TheTorah. because of all you, nobodies here in IT again...
Eric

Aurora, IL

#60091 Oct 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

there is no forcible rape, involved here. and the chances are, this was not happening by your or her choice anyway. G-D has more to do with this happening, than you don't think. no way any of you, can prevent what G-D, has already pre-approved of.
I didn't rape her. G-d made me do it. Like I said, a perverted idea of marriage.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60092 Oct 10, 2013
Hugh is at it again - discussing the filth from the Tanach. Shame.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 32 min Cowobunga 51,254
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 43 min Brian_G 49,220
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr Uzi 68,883
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr John Galt 1,154,077
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 4 hr Guru 181,833
New Beach Boys song. 12 hr The Beach Boys 1
Music Artists A to Z (Feb '14) 12 hr _Zoey_ 363
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:01 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:01PM
Cowboys' Murray listed as questionable for Colts - NBC Sports
NBC Sports 8:26 AM
Report: Executives suggest Bears could have to attach a draft pick to move Cutler
Bleacher Report11:56 AM
Eagles vs. Redskins: Live Score and Analysis for Philadelphia
Yahoo! Sports 5:54 PM
Eagles playoff hopes suffer with loss to Redskins
Bleacher Report 6:14 PM
RG3 Showing Enough to Remain Starter in WSH