Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
54,021 - 54,040 of 68,991 Comments Last updated 5 hrs ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#60009 Oct 9, 2013
Hugh has lost his marbles.

Location hidden

#60010 Oct 9, 2013
RUSSIA - IN CRISIS

The Russian family is in deep crisis.

About a third of Russian children are born out of wedlock; more than half of marriages fail; alcoholism is rampant; Russia has the highest rate of abortion in the world (officially, over one million abortions each year). More than two million children are "civil orphans", living apart from their families.

Russian leaders are deeply concerned about a demographic crisis in Russia. More Russians are dying than are being born. President Vladimir Putin has stated, "Without exaggeration, the central problem of contemporary Russia is demography, strengthening the family,[and] increasing the birth rate".

In June, 2013, the Russian Parliament (Duma) unanimously passed a law which reflected an 86% consensus by the Russian people aimed at protecting Russian children and family life.

The law prohibits promoting any activity aimed at harming the well-being of minors and prohibits propaganda promoting alternative sexual lifestyles, including the use of drugs, alcohol, gambling and offensive language.

Russia decriminalized homosexuality in 1993. The law does not interfere in the private lives of homosexuals or authorize the arbitrary detention or arrests of homosexuals as so loudly proclaimed by gay lobbyists. According to my contacts in Moscow, there are many gay bars in Moscow and gays and lesbians appear on TV each day.

This law has been endorsed by 103 human rights organizations from 33 countries which have signed a statement in support of it.

Location hidden

#60013 Oct 9, 2013
Twerking is not just simulated copulation, it’s simulated anal copulation.

Hugh, where are you, Mon?

(smiles)

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#60014 Oct 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, thank you.
My extra-smartness is due to the yogic experiences that give me deep insights into the nature of the reality and the workings of the manifestation....
That's why when you felt sick, you called the doctor that prescribed meds for you...

Location hidden

#60015 Oct 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
(smiles)
Well said like that, it sounds like you are waiting for Hugh Be to twerk you.

Location hidden

#60016 Oct 10, 2013
CORRECTION:
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
(smiles)
Well, said like that, it sounds like you are waiting for Hugh Be to twerk you.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#60017 Oct 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
...you need to first learn Grade 7 Math...
I'm told that in India, 7th Grade Math is considered post-graduate work.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#60018 Oct 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I see you have been ripping off wisdom from fortune cookies again.

Location hidden

#60020 Oct 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I see you have been ripping off wisdom from fortune cookies again.
Ha ha ha

Miley Cyrus' raunchy onstage acts.....

Location hidden

#60022 Oct 10, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm told that in India, 7th Grade Math is considered post-graduate work.
Yes.

(grins)

Location hidden

#60025 Oct 10, 2013
HUGH TWERKER,

What is meant by wisdom?

Location hidden

#60032 Oct 10, 2013
Going out, shopping. Bye.

Location hidden

#60039 Oct 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Going out, twerking. Bye.
yeech!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60040 Oct 10, 2013
Source:Jewish

"Racism originated in the Torah," said Rabbi Yosef Scheinen, who heads the Ashdod Yeshiva."

Question, is RACISM a CRIME?

http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/top-rabb...

Location hidden

#60041 Oct 10, 2013
Question, does Hughbe have a monopoly on DERPITUDE?

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php...
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#60042 Oct 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Source:Jewish
"Racism originated in the Torah," said Rabbi Yosef Scheinen, who heads the Ashdod Yeshiva."
Question, is RACISM a CRIME?
http://www.haaretz.com/news/national/top-rabb...
But another example of why they are not MY rabbis. Also an example of why being a US Reformed Jew I have no love of the Israeli Orthodox Rabbis.

Location hidden

#60043 Oct 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
But another example of why they are not MY rabbis. Also an example of why being a US Reformed Jew I have no love of the Israeli Orthodox Rabbis.
"....Understand, I know that Jews WORLDWIDE who reject all gods would NOT FOLLOW your brainless RABBIS. I KNOW that Jews WORLDWIDE who are into other religions such as Christianity and Eastern religions would NOT follow your RABBIS...."

-Rav Hughbe

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#60044 Oct 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over."

-- Emo Philips
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#60045 Oct 10, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
"Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"
He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"
He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"
Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him over."
-- Emo Philips
Of course, Rick, I didn't say that the Israeli Orthodox Rabbis weren't Jews. I said they weren't my Rabbis. They don't represent my political views.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#60046 Oct 10, 2013
Speaking collectively the following statement is true.

Statement: Rabbis and Judaism are HOSTILE and are the ADVERSARIES of God Almighty and the Torah.

Example taken from "The Times of Israel"--

" Must I, as a RABBI, explain why I am AGAINST marriages between Jews and foreigners?"

Now, why should a RABBI explain his reasons for being AGAINST inter-marriage? He sits in the seat of God, is INFALLIBLE and cannot be questioned.

His DUMB, BLIND sheep MUST follow his instructions or else even their RABBI given Jewish identity will be taken away from them.

Getting back to the quote, compare the words of the PHARAOH and ADVERSARY to the words of Torah and God Almighty.

Deuteronomy 21: 10-

"When thou goest forth to war against thine enemies, and the Lord thy God hath delivered them into thine hands, and thou hast taken them captive,

11 And seest among the captives a beautiful woman, and hast a desire unto her, that thou wouldest have her to thy WIFE;

12 Then thou shalt bring HER HOME to thine house, and she shall shave her head, and pare her nails; ...."

Comment: God that YOU claim to worship and OBEY condones and APPROVES of marriages of Jewish men to non-Jewish women.

On the other hand your god-men have OVERRULED the Torah and the laws of God and are AGAINST it.

Isaiah the prophet spoke of such people/ rabbis in this way "To the law and to the testimony: if they SPEAK not according to this word, it is because there is NO light in them." Isaiah 8:20

YOUR rabbis or more appropriately your PHARAOHS or ENSLAVERS do NOT SPEAK according to the words above because there is NO light in them.

LEAVE the darkness alone and embrace the law.

"O house of Jacob, come ye, and let us WALK in the LIGHT of the Lord" and NOT the darkness of men.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Rev Wright 1,100,246
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,399
Amy 8-30 10 min edogxxx 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 18 min gcaveman1 46,321
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 51 min edogxxx 97,935
Abby 8-30 54 min edogxxx 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 54 min Jonah1 49,505
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago