Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,466
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59885 Oct 8, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're stupid.
Thanks for noticing, Joel.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59886 Oct 8, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Over all ISRAELIS. Get it ISRAELIS. Not Jews as a whole. Not American Jews. Not Jews worldwide. ISRAELIS
Please try and get these 2 REPEATED points and respond by answering them.

1. Is there any form of networking between Judaism's Sephardic members in the US and those in Israel?

2. Are you saying that ONE of the GREATEST Jewish sages for the past 100 years has INFLUENCE in the land of Israel ONLY?

PS: It is because Yosef was a nobody outside of Israel why CNN and other American media carried a story of his death, within hours of the event.

Keep believing the BS and you shall FULLY convince yourself.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59887 Oct 8, 2013
Eric dear, the influence of Yosef outside of Israel was NOT the main or original argument. The focus was the influence that he wielded within Isreal and you and others sought to make it seem that he had very little in Israel itself.

Do you want me to repost an example of such a comment?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59888 Oct 8, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
This statement is incorrect. There are between 1.1 million and 1.5 million Sephardi in Israel. There are 5.75 million Jews in Israel. That's 19%- 26%.
You only get the 50% by adding the Mizrahim.
1. YOU are in no position to correct the news report. YOU failed to provide the make up when you were asked MANY times, in the past.

WHY? Is it because the number of Sephardic Jews in Israel would expose your LIE about their SMALL population and thus the SMALL INFLUENCE that Yosef had in Israel? YES and I KNEW it.

Your BS has been exposed.

2. Once again, note what the ABC report says. Understanding the report is as easy as ABC.
"Sephardic Jews make up roughly HALF of Israel's Jewish population"
Again, "Sephardic Jews make up roughly HALF of Israel's Jewish population"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59889 Oct 8, 2013
HughBe---"He is considered by his followers – directly, ultra-Orthodox Sephardic public, AND indirectly, the WIDER religious society – as a master sage, or Maran, and the generation’s GREATEST authority on religious law. Hence, his health is no laughing matter."

(The quote above are NOT my words)

Frijoles---What wider society? We already defined the limits of his following. Israeli, sephardic, and religious. Pretty small, considering.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59890 Oct 8, 2013
Eric,

tell me the about the ROLE of MUNICIPAL rabbis in Israel.

Are they Orthodox?

What impact do they have on Government policies etc?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59891 Oct 8, 2013
Frijoles---"We already defined the LIMITS of his following. Israeli, sephardic, and religious. Pretty small"

ABC--- Almost HALF are Sephardic.
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#59892 Oct 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Frijoles---"We already defined the LIMITS of his following. Israeli, sephardic, and religious. Pretty small"
ABC--- Almost HALF are Sephardic.
ABC is wrong. They are including the Mizrahim
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#59893 Oct 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Please try and get these 2 REPEATED points and respond by answering them.
1. Is there any form of networking between Judaism's Sephardic members in the US and those in Israel?
2. Are you saying that ONE of the GREATEST Jewish sages for the past 100 years has INFLUENCE in the land of Israel ONLY?
PS: It is because Yosef was a nobody outside of Israel why CNN and other American media carried a story of his death, within hours of the event.
Keep believing the BS and you shall FULLY convince yourself.
Did you see any American Jewish leaders express any sentiment in any of the articles you posted? Not that I saw. He had notoriety. But he had NO influence outside Israel. And it's influence that we are talking about. None of your sources state that he had any influence outside of Israel.
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#59894 Oct 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. YOU are in no position to correct the news report. YOU failed to provide the make up when you were asked MANY times, in the past.
WHY? Is it because the number of Sephardic Jews in Israel would expose your LIE about their SMALL population and thus the SMALL INFLUENCE that Yosef had in Israel? YES and I KNEW it.
Your BS has been exposed.
2. Once again, note what the ABC report says. Understanding the report is as easy as ABC.
"Sephardic Jews make up roughly HALF of Israel's Jewish population"
Again, "Sephardic Jews make up roughly HALF of Israel's Jewish population"
I plainly told you that the Israeli Sephardi make up 11% of the worldwide Jewish population. That's 1.1 million compared to 13.5 million. Where did you think the numbers came from. ABC is being lazy. They are not separating the Sephardi from the Mizrahim.
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#59895 Oct 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Eric dear, the influence of Yosef outside of Israel was NOT the main or original argument. The focus was the influence that he wielded within Isreal and you and others sought to make it seem that he had very little in Israel itself.
Do you want me to repost an example of such a comment?
No Hugh, you are absolutely wrong. You used his outlandish statements and tried to pin them on Jews worldwide, like normal. You again used the phrase YOUR rabbis. Frijoles and I told you the guy was a fringe element outside Israel and had no influence on worldwide Jews, especially in the US. We will not let you pin the outlandish statements of the fringe element on Jews worldwide.

None of your articles showed any influence outside of Israel. Don't try to back trail now. Don't bring up statements from the one late coming Israeli - even though Frijoles pointed out his statements.

We began this discussion on your trying to pin his outlandish statements on Frijoles, me and worldwide Jewry, and we are not going to let you change emphasis now to his influence in Israel alone. He is NOT my rabbi. I will not let you try to pin his outlandish statements upon me or worldwide Jewry. No back pedaling Hugh.
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#59896 Oct 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Eric,
tell me the about the ROLE of MUNICIPAL rabbis in Israel.
Are they Orthodox?
What impact do they have on Government policies etc?
I don't give a flying f--k about municipal rabbis in Israel. I don't live in Israel. As a US Reform Jew, I have a dislike for Israeli Orthodox rabbis as a whole. I only care what weight they pull in the US AND THAT'S ZERO.

Don't deflect the conversation. You are not pinning the outlandish statements of the Israeli Orthodox on Jews worldwide. They are not OUR rabbis.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59897 Oct 8, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
No Hugh, you are absolutely wrong. You used his outlandish statements and tried to pin them on Jews worldwide, like normal. You again used the phrase YOUR rabbis. Frijoles and I told you the guy was a fringe element outside Israel and had no influence on worldwide Jews, especially in the US. We will not let you pin the outlandish statements of the fringe element on Jews worldwide.
None of your articles showed any influence outside of Israel. Don't try to back trail now. Don't bring up statements from the one late coming Israeli - even though Frijoles pointed out his statements.
We began this discussion on your trying to pin his outlandish statements on Frijoles, me and worldwide Jewry, and we are not going to let you change emphasis now to his influence in Israel alone. He is NOT my rabbi. I will not let you try to pin his outlandish statements upon me or worldwide Jewry. No back pedaling Hugh.
Eric--- You used his outlandish statements and tried to pin them on Jews worldwide, like normal.

HughBe--- Let me put it delicately. YOU are a LIAR. I NEVER focused of the RACE called Jews. My focus was on the POISONOUS nature of a RELIGION called Judaism and I used SEVERAL examples.

I shall now say that YOU are a very good example of the POISON called Judaism. The fact that you are a JEW is IRRELEVANT as Judaism is a RELIGION and as such ANYONE can CONVERT to it. So, Jews by race can convert to Judaism and so can others who are not Jews.

Moreover many many Jews mainly the INTELLIGENT ones have REJECTED the POISON called Judaism.

I shall hereafter post for the benefit of ALL my ORIGINAL words. In addition YOU are required to prove that I applied Yosef's words to Jews WORLDWIDE.

Never forget, I am NOT a rabbi and shall NEVER be by the grace of Almighty God. I shall by grace NEVER sink so low as to embrace their strategies of LYING, DECEIVING etc.

My next post shall go back to the very stages.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59898 Oct 8, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't give a flying f--k about municipal rabbis in Israel. I don't live in Israel. As a US Reform Jew, I have a dislike for Israeli Orthodox rabbis as a whole. I only care what weight they pull in the US AND THAT'S ZERO.
Don't deflect the conversation. You are not pinning the outlandish statements of the Israeli Orthodox on Jews worldwide. They are not OUR rabbis.
Given your nasty ways that you have learnt from your religion/judaism I shall not be wasting any more time on your Satanic and EVIL comments.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59899 Oct 8, 2013
Adam 36 --Poisonous nature....hmmm ...sounds awfully anti-semitic indeed.

HughBe---My focus is NOT on Jews but on the RELIGION called Judaism and its poisonous nature especially on the simple minded like Eric and Frijoles.

Adam---Poisonous nature....hmmm ...sounds awfully anti-semitic indeed.

HughBe--- If the ability to identify that a RELIGION is poisonous and to call poison poison makes me anti-semitic then so be it.

The fact is Judaism teaches a lot of POISONOUS things and here I am NOT thinking about the teachings of 400 years AGO I am speaking about teachings in OUR lifetime.

I shall post some of the POISON for you.

I also believe that many who MALICIOUSLY call people anti-semitic for no TRUE reason should be PROSECUTED.

It is my opinion that people in general know what bad things are and so for someone to call bad bad and as a result is FALSELY accused of EVIL then the accusers should be IMPRISONED.

I am accusing you of EVIL and a HATER.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59900 Oct 8, 2013
Adam---Poisonous nature....hmmm ...sounds awfully anti-semitic indeed.

HughBe--- Yes, young Adam and EVIL by ANY standard in this world.

See some examples below. I want to explain to me how the various points below are NOT poisonous meaning CORRUPT and harmful etc.

Is it ok in America to teach people to HATE the gentile American President, the vast MAJORITY of the US lawmakers and the vast majority of the American people?

Can you imagine someone saying that Jews are wholly EVIL? What would you call such a person, Adam?

What would you call a LEADER of Judaism who says that "Gentiles are wholly EVIL"?

I await your full comments on the points below but I can tell you this, to me they are SHEER HATE teachings and in my mind CRIMINAL.

1."A recently published book written by a Skvere HASIDIC rabbi and endorsed by the Skvere Rebbe himself TELLS Skvere hasidim and other Jews to HATE ALL gentiles.

(What did the HASIDIC rabbi teach? Answer to HATE ALL gentiles. Was he alone? No, "endorsed by the Skvere Rebbe himself")

"Gentiles are wholly EVIL, the book says. They spiritually POLLUTE the world, and even LOOKING at their faces is harmful."

"The book is called Yalkut Shaiylos u’Teshuvos. As the title indicates, it is a collection of questions and answers on halakhic topics. The QUESTIONS were asked by young Skvere yeshiva students IN New Square, NEW YORK. The answers are rabbinic."

"Question: Is it appropriate to not love, or to hate, a gentile?

Answer: A Jew is intrinsically good. A Jew is a part of God above. Even if at times he strays it is not because he has become evil. It is only that there is evil within him that he has to cleanse.

However, to separate with a MILLION degrees of separation, a gentile is an IMPURE THING. The ENTIRE ESSENCE of the gentile is EVIL and impure."

2. Another New York and Hasidic example. First was HASIDIC rabbi above. Hasidic/Judaism Jew in the New York and a WHITE WOMAN.

Note, the eyewitness said that the WHITE woman NEVER made any antisemitic remarks and the witness supported the WHITE womans story.

Note how she was treated.
http://www.youtube.com/watch ...

3.Listen to the LOVE of blacks.

Ask yourselves this, what have the persons named including US General Colin Powell done to him.

Listen to the HATE, POISON and disrespect of US General Colin Powell because he is black. Listen to the antisemite TOOL being used by the Judahite and applied to one of the very BEST of American Soldiers.

4. Love of Jesus, Love of blacks pay attention to the Coca Cola reference.

When you speak the TRUTH you are accused of being anti-semitic. I shall let them speak and the them are the Judaites or members of Judaism.

Truly Judaism is POISONOUS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59901 Oct 8, 2013
2. Here are some quotes from the TIMES of Israel. Perhaps it is an anti-semitic site but God knows that I am ignorant of such a thing. I find the name, TIMES of ISRAEL to be instructive.

Rabbi--Ovadia Yosef’s words follow. Tell me about him. Who is he?

A. Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”

B.“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat.” From Haaretz

C. On Hurricane Katrina:

“He (Bush) perpetrated the expulsion (of Jews from Gaza). Now everyone is mad at him. This is his punishment for what he did to Gush Katif, and everyone else who did as he told them, their time will come, too,”

1. Are YOU calling all of my sites anti-semitic sites? The truth is I don't believe that I got the info for point 1 from David D.

I am very careful when I quote because I KNOW the type of responses that I will get. I shall try to find where I got the info for point 1. That aside is the information a LIE. That is the KEY.

Tell me that it is a LIE. Tell me that the CLAIMS are FRAUDS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59902 Oct 8, 2013
SOURCE: JEWISH i.e. Haaretz

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/edi ...

Editorial calling for DEATH CAMPS for ‘Amalekites’ raises storm among religious

A POPULAR leaflet circulated IN religious Zionist SYNAGOGUES recently included an article that discussed DEATH CAMPS for "Amalekites."

"It would be interesting to know whether they will leave concentrating the Amalekites into death camps to others or perhaps decide that wiping out Amalek is no longer relevant," the "Ma'ayanei Hayeshua" leaflet said in an editorial. The "they" in question referred to MODERATE religious Zionist RABBIS.

The Amalekites were a biblical nation whom the Bible commands the Jews to utterly destroy..... the term is sometimes USED to describe ANYONE deemed an irreconcilable enemy of the Jews.

The editorial, published FOUR weeks ago, raised a furor in the religious Zionist community. It was intended as part of the community's ongoing debate over a letter signed by DOZENS of religious Zionist RABBIS urging Jews NOT TO RENT or SELL apartments to non-Jews.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59903 Oct 8, 2013
Cunti and Adam

"AG reluctant to prosecute 'King's Torah' authors
Attorney General unlikely to indict RABBIS who penned controversial book, which claims that in certain situations IT IS PERMISSIBLE to KILL non-Jews"

Judaism is truly a RELIGION that is a POISON.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-423 ...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59904 Oct 8, 2013
The fellow in post 59044 is "Israeli Sephardic LEADER Rabbi Ovadia Yosef"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min Toj 98,332
Amy - 9-29-2014 8 min Toj 21
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 10 min Jonah1 50,014
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,114,756
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Kristy 46,978
Amy 9-30 57 min Mister Tonka 6
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 178,578

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]