Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,577
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59685 Oct 7, 2013
HOMOSEXUALITY - AN EVOLUTIONARY URGE TOWARDS THE STATE OF LACK OF BODY CONSCIOUSNESS?

1) Heterosexuality follows the laws of energy/matter that works on the principles of unlikes attract and likes repel - for instance, unlike electric charges attract, while like electric charges repel and as known unlike magnetic poles attract, wheras like magnetic poles repel each other. Heterosexuality follows this law of the lower manifestation. People of savage temperaments deliberately target people who're weaker - another instance of the law of opposites attracting, on the part of the bully, in action.

2) As we move from the lower levels of existence, we find the natural law turning away from the established paradigm and a new principle of likes attracting each other comes into the play - people of similar intellectual tastes flock together, people sharing the same habit come together, homosexuals attract persons of the same gender.

3) Homosexuality does not result in procreation unless one employs the masturbation-cum-thin tube method, invitro or cloning.

4) At the same time - is same sex attraction an aspect of the higher laws of consciousness that are based on the principle of likes attracting or in other words a case of birds of a feather flock together?

It appears so.

5) The lust factor and promiscuity however degrade homosexuality from a higher evolutionary pedestal and knocks it into the dregs of cheap sensuality.
Otherwise, homosexuality is an attempt to overcome the lower laws of matter that're centered on attraction of the opposites. This functional mode of sexuality of like attracting like is a higher psychological movement in some ways and it can if accompanied by a high enough state of consciousness catapult the person into a state of existence that exceeds both the laws - opposites attarct and likes attract. This is called transcending the body consciousness.

6) Of course, one can attain to this lofty state of existence that's devoid the body consciousness and its ordinary needs even through heterosexuality though it would be harder to make the transition.
Voluntarist

United States

#59686 Oct 7, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
It was argued under the commerce clause, the anti-injuntion act and the taxing power. But you are too stubborn to actually read the documentation.
The answer is that I don't want to pay for anyone else's healthcare. I want everyone to pay for their own healthcare to the extent that they are capable. I don't want the people who go naked to clog up the hospitals and increase my costs. I don't want people who can contribute to their own healthcare costs to get totally free governmental healthcare. I see this legislation as a way to satisfy my desires. The only other way is to cut off everyone and have people dying in the streets, and I'm not in favor of that.
If you have health insurance now you are already paying for someone elses health care, and after Obama care you are paying for someone elses health care so it begs the question, you don't have a problem with government putting a gun to someones head to buy a service or product.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59687 Oct 7, 2013
Time to take my medicines. Good night.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#59690 Oct 7, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
They haven't been given the opportunity to put a gun to someone's head until now?
Come now, a hundred dollar fine is hardly a gun to ones head. Your rhetoric is bombastic.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59691 Oct 7, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HIGHLIGHT:
A low sodium diet can help prevent calcium kidney stones.
FACT: If you have a prostate regular sex is good for its health.

Do you still have one, Joel?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59692 Oct 7, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Wisdom?
When are you gonna quit worshipping false ideals like El (YHVH) and Jesus?
Hugh---Get wisdom also. I warned you in the early days when I started to exchange ideas with you but you could not see the merit in what I said, then.

Joel--Wisdom?

When are you gonna quit worshipping false ideals like El (YHVH) and Jesus?

Hugh--- Your words say it all. Note, it is precisely because you did not HEED wisdom and because you have a habit of failing to recognize it when it is presented to you why you are now being afflicted.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59693 Oct 7, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so because of your deadly vibes that're a result of heredity, worshiping false ideals and sexual perversion.
At times, your vibes leave me ill and then it takes some while before I shake off the invading force coming from your posts that have your force fields imprinted in them.
I like you and wish you very well.
Sex with women is perversion?

Oh, I do understand the DEADLY VIBES that you speak of. The truth is, in the context I do aim to be deadly.

Much love, dear.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59694 Oct 7, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's so childish and not a sign of class to thank a person for liking you.
Most expressions of a person liking another are based on surface emotions.
Has he seen your ugly side? No.
If after seeing both the good and bad in your personality and then if he finds reason for appreciation or if he likes certain humane aspects in your personality then it's ok if he says he likes you and most importantly he should make no bones about your negative side as well which he has not done. His response is just a superficial expression of liking you.
You think that you're too good and that this is the reason Voluntarist likes you.
I think his expression of linking you was more of an emotional response on account of his acrimonious exchanges with his online foes who hate you. He wanted to piss them off or simply take the opposite stand to show resistance.
A more mature response on your part would be - I have a long way to go and hope to do much better so that I can truly be good.
On many occasions, you have said that morally you are the BEST.
You should not be saying this based on the superficial and questionable morality of the Tanach + NT that you follow.
A moral person would never follow the Tanach and the NT for known reasons.
Improve.
Joel--It's so childish and not a sign of class to thank a person for liking you.

Hugh--- No son, you are WRONG. It is a sign that one understands the TRUE meaning of life i.e. to love and be loved and to be able to enjoy the very simple and CHEAP or cost free things in life e.g. beach, flowers, the sunset, the singing of the birds the beauty of orchids etc and of course the magnificence of the heavens.

Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#59695 Oct 7, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
If you have health insurance now you are already paying for someone elses health care, and after Obama care you are paying for someone elses health care so it begs the question, you don't have a problem with government putting a gun to someones head to buy a service or product.
Actually, I belong to a PPO so I only pay a small fraction if I stay in network.

I pay for other's healthcare now because I pay taxes. I will pay for other's healthcare in the future because I pay taxes. I want to be assured, however, that everyone pays what they can and that they are covered for healthcare so that they cannot supp at the public teat without paying their share. Therefore, I am sated that the law will not allow people to supp without paying their fair share. They will buy insurance (supplemented if necessary), or they will pay a tax. Makes me happy. If they can pay a tax that is cheaper than the insurance, that's economics at work.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59696 Oct 7, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
It is a fact that you're sexually turned on by FRIJOLES.
What do you find attractive about Frijoles?
I love this Frijoles for reasons connected to common ethnic background and since he has been kind to me on a few occasions in the past.
Notably, Frijoles reminds me of my biological Dad in certain ways - a few of his expressions are similar to the ones used by my late Dad. I see in Frijoles a fatherly figure though he has cut me loose and has boycotted me in a most unjust and immature fashion.
It is so childish to boycott a person simply because he disagrees with you or because you happen to be jealous of your opponent.
I welcome dissent and in fact would debate a dissenter at all times and learn in the process.
Now, about your fascination for Frijoles:
Is he handsome? NO.
Is he young? NO.
Is he intelligent? NO.
Is he unbiased? NO.
Is he wealthy? NO (he's worried about paying a mere hospital bill!)
Is he secular? NO.
Is he a person of direct yogic experience? NO.
So, you're attracted to Frijoles for the wrong reason - something in his vital is capable of arousing the sexual part in your vital force and this is why you're attracted to him. This is based on cheap online sexual thrills.
Grow out of it.
Joel--Hugh is sexually attracted to a certain gay American poster on this forum who has rejected his online advances but still Hugh persists in a sort of subconscious way.

Hugh--- Funny,very.

Joel--It is a fact that you're sexually turned on by FRIJOLES.

Hugh--- It seems to me that you have a PERVERTED definition of the word FACT.

Here is reality, I like the boy but I would have to be out of my mind to be sexually attracted to him or any man.

I sincerely like the softness, the feminine qualities including grace of a woman plus of course I would have to be a BLOODY LUNATIC to compare the CLEAN lovely orifice of a woman to the NASTY SHiT hole of a man.

Anyone that can equate both places are SICK and are to be treated for their illness and cared for.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59697 Oct 7, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
That's EGOISM on display - of thinking that you're simply the best where MORALITY is concerned.
Forget wisdom (whatever it means).
Honestly, I don't find you even averagely intelligent.
Of course, I appreciate your kindness.
Joel---That's EGOISM on display - of thinking that you're simply the best where MORALITY is concerned

Hugh--- call it what makes you happy but I am yet to meet my peer. I shall tell you this, it would take exceptional circumstances for me to even entertain or do the things that I see people readily do and say.

Rule of thumb take me at my word, unless I am joking.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59698 Oct 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats my point. Hugh is using an Israeli newspaper to make statements about the US.
I dont think he is dead. I havent been following the story. Its not important enough to bother.
The fact that Yosef is in Israel does not mean that he does not have direct religious INFLUENCE in the US and INDIRECT influence on other things in the US.

My point stands, I don't expect his death to be covered in the US given that you are making him out to be inconsequential in the US.

I shall NOT forget this argument and YOUR point.
Voluntarist

United States

#59699 Oct 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Come now, a hundred dollar fine is hardly a gun to ones head. Your rhetoric is bombastic.
Still a gun, but you actually think it will always be $100?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59700 Oct 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We can go round and round and round, but the facts remain.
Shas is relatively unknown and definitely uninfluential in relation to Jews who live outside of Israel. Plus they are a political party who represent a narrow ethnic interest (sephardic Israeli), so even those who know them within Israel, its akin to the rest of Americans knowing about the KKK.
This shall be the last time I will mention this. Its the fourth time, and at some point you have to recognize that ignoring our comments does not make you correct. You are not Ted Cruz.(who, by the way, using your logic, is one of the more influential Americans in Jamaica.)
1. Once again, Pretty small in relation to what?

Quantify the "WIDER RELIGIOUS SOCIETY"

Are you really calling the "WIDER RELIGIOUS SOCIETY" plus Yosef's group "pretty small"?

Tell me about the LARGE group.

----------

2. Frijoles---Plus they are a political party who represent a narrow ethnic interest (sephardic Israeli)

HughBe--- Tell me the SIZE of the ethnic SEPHARDIC Israeli.

Please don't DODGE the issue. Don't let the SMALL size of this group prevent you from seeing and thus telling me about the number of them.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59701 Oct 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I just googled both him and his party Shas with Google News, and NOT ONE American paper came up on the first page. ALL Israeli.
So no, this is not American news.
Good and so his death shall not be covered.
Voluntarist

United States

#59702 Oct 7, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually, I belong to a PPO so I only pay a small fraction if I stay in network.
I pay for other's healthcare now because I pay taxes. I will pay for other's healthcare in the future because I pay taxes. I want to be assured, however, that everyone pays what they can and that they are covered for healthcare so that they cannot supp at the public teat without paying their share. Therefore, I am sated that the law will not allow people to supp without paying their fair share. They will buy insurance (supplemented if necessary), or they will pay a tax. Makes me happy. If they can pay a tax that is cheaper than the insurance, that's economics at work.
But you know it wont work that way, the government will give out more than they take in and then have to raise your taxes even more.
If you think that the government will have people paying their "fair share" then you are delusion.

So again it begs the question, do you think people should be forced to buy a good or service against their will?
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

#59703 Oct 7, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
But you know it wont work that way, the government will give out more than they take in and then have to raise your taxes even more.
If you think that the government will have people paying their "fair share" then you are delusion.
So again it begs the question, do you think people should be forced to buy a good or service against their will?
You are a doomsayer. You say it won't work. It's not supposed to break even. It's to have everyone pay their fair share with the government picking up the rest through tax credits. I no longer wish to pay for healthcare for people who are able to contribute toward their own care, but don't.

And, you know what they say. There are only 2 things we are forced to do. Die and pay taxes. This is the latter.

Location hidden

#59704 Oct 7, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Still a gun, but you actually think it will always be $100?
Its not a gun. People are free to make a rational decision. Coverage or a small fine/tax. The fine/tax is tiny, its not a hard decision to forgo coverage if one is predisposed. Hardly a gun to their head.

Its not my place to speculate as to what the tax will be in the future. What I do know is that insurance premiums and deductibles are not fixed, either, rather they are rising at a rapid rate.

Location hidden

#59705 Oct 7, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a doomsayer. You say it won't work. It's not supposed to break even. It's to have everyone pay their fair share with the government picking up the rest through tax credits. I no longer wish to pay for healthcare for people who are able to contribute toward their own care, but don't.
And, you know what they say. There are only 2 things we are forced to do. Die and pay taxes. This is the latter.
Its too early to tell whether it will work. One thing is know for sure, demand was high enough to crash a lot of the sites. That itself is remarkable, and poofs much of the Tea Party's accusations.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59706 Oct 7, 2013
COR---I'm sorry to hear that your sex life isn't all that. Perhaps you're playing for the wrong team.

HughBe--- I am playing in the right hole.

Hugh-- Is your Christian Senator regarded as the GREATEST sage even by his congregants?

COR--To many conservative, the answer is Yes.

HughBe--- Support needed.

Do Conservatives= Christians? Are ALL conservatives Christians? Do you have Christian Democrats?

COR---Ted Cruz (who is greatly responsible for the current government shutdown), couldn't stop gushing about him.

HughBe-- You do realize that the question is about being a RELIGIOUS SAGE?

HughBe-- He is a nobody when compared to Yosef who CHANGED the religious and political life in Israel.

COR---So you keep saying, but the numbers don't support that assertion.

HughBe--- What numbers are you talking about? Prove that the authors of my quote were LYING.

COR--- But then again, when have you ever let facts ever get in the way of a good argument?

HughBe--- Are YOU really calling the authors FABRICATORS. I did NOT say that Yosef changed the political and religious life in Israel the article did.

HughBe---Has your Christian Senator CHANGED the religious and political life in the US?

COR---Yes.

HughBe--- Give me ONE link from a reputable source that will support your feelings.

HughBe---The obsession with Yosef is yours.

COR--How so? You are the one that keeps mentioning him. I never even heard of the guy before you mentioned him.

HUghBe--- FACTS and history will show that I have protested your FOCUS and have pointed out that I made mention of other things to support my original position.

HughBe --- When I called your Christian man a nobody was I being anti-Christian?

COR---You would be anti-Christian if you used Jesse Helms' words and held it against those who practice Christianity, like you use Yosef's words and hold it against those who practice Judaism.

HughBe--- Give me the NEGATIVE words of Helms that he taught to his followers and tell me the influence that he had over them.

You really need to learn and to embrace a concept called TRUTH. Anything that I said about Yosef and his HATEFUL words were in relation to his FOLLOWERS and NOT to Judaism as a whole.

YOU prove by quoting my words that I did otherwise.

COR--- But because of your hypocrisy, your blanket condemnations are one-sided.

HughBe--- PROVE those words. Do not DODGE. Quote my words. I see that although you claim to be an atheist the teachings of your former masters are ingrained in you and chief among these teachings is to LIE.

HughBe-- What is it that I have said about Yosef that makes me anti-semitic? Memory tells me that what I have done was to quote him and in your mind that makes me anti-semitic. That BS will not work with me.

COR--- It's not what you say about Yosef that makes you anti-semitic. It's your tendency to use his words to cast blanket aspersions against all who practice Judaism.

HughBe--- PROVE it.

COR--- It's when you use an individual's words to make unjustified generalizations that makes you anti-semitic. Why can't you go practice your own religion in peace and leave the Jews or others alone to practice as they see fit?

HughBe --- Listen well young COR. When your rabbis teach their followers to HATE ALL non-Jews it matters to me. When they teach ALL of the nastiness that I have highlighted it matters to me. YOU are comfortable in NASTINESS but I am NOT. The world should NOT overlook the HATE teachings of ANY group including the hate ejaculated by your former masters.

I have no beef with Jews, youngster. I have a PROBLEM with the HATE taught by anyone and your masters are NOT special and so will not be excluded from being highlighted.

So, go stick your head in the sand or elsewhere but I shall highlight their HATEFUL and RACISTS teachings.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min Dale 180,701
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr LOL 1,142,189
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 48,459
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 3 hr RACE 696
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr RACE 98,671
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 6 hr TRD 68,770
nazi fascist star folks knashing their teeth 6 hr MomFascistsHere 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago