Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 71939 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59488 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont speak for me tinker bell, I like hugh.
Thank you, Voluntarist.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#59489 Oct 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Indeed I amuse myself and ALL others who are not dim-witted fools.
Now, explain why you are not amused by me.
nope
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59491 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a vile disgusting human being, who happens to be Jewish, that makes you a filthy jew.
Nothing anti-semitic about that, I didn't classify all jews.
Just you and your ugly pig nose wife.
Volintarist---You are a vile disgusting human being, who happens to be Jewish, that makes you a filthy jew.

HughBe--- In other words, being "a vile disgusting human being" is not a characteristic that is limited to some people of ALL other RACES.

Put it this way, in EVERY race there are " vile disgusting human being(s)". You are CORRECT.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59492 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I would like to add a few words about HUGH.
See, on this thread, Hugh cannot get away with his rabid church evangelism since the non-Christian and atheist posters here are way too sophisticated to buy into his cock and bull stories and so he's constantly rebuffed and often ridiculed. Of course, the cult beliefs of his opponents too are rubbish.
Hugh knows that no one is impressed with his Christian rhetoric and so he's quiet but had he seen an opening to proselytize and convert someone to Christianity I am certain he'd have shown his fire-brand form with the typical harping on sin and being saved through Jesus and swearing in the name of the Lord G-d of Avraham and so on.
Besides, he's known to consider himself "morally" superior to others and has forcefully expressed himself on this issue on several occasions.
Funnily, on a few occasions, Hugh said he is "intellectually" superior to the posters, here. ROFL.
He's also got a streak of jealousy in him - when he knows he's outclassed materially and intellectually, he casts aspersions on the opponent.
I am not disputing the fact that Hugh is a nice man in a limited sort of way but at the same time he's fanatical and irrational and competitive and jealous.
Besides, Hugh's vibes reveal he's a sex pervert - I gagged on a few occasions when the sex perversion vibes in him were prominent. It was a most disgusting smell accompanied by a nauseous feeling.
Hugh accuses others of being homosexual but his style and force fields show he himself is homosexual and a few years ago a certain post of his revealed that he visits public washrooms to peek at exposed penises and I guess to pick up young boys for sex.
Hugh is sexually attracted to a certain gay American poster on this forum who has rejected his online advances but still Hugh persists in a sort of subconscious way.
I have nothing against homosexuality and welcome everyone who is objective and a seeker of the truth.
Of course, Hugh's not intentionally rude and unlike many others he holds no grudges, forgives easily and wishes people well.
Joel--Hugh is sexually attracted to a certain gay American poster on this forum who has rejected his online advances but still Hugh persists in a sort of subconscious way.

Hugh--- Funny,very.

Joel---Of course, Hugh's not intentionally rude and unlike many others he holds no grudges, forgives easily and wishes people well.

Hugh--- The onset of wisdom, on display.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59493 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Please calm down.
(smiles)
Frijoles---Glad to see Hugh is perpetually in your thoughts

Joel--Please calm down.

Hugh---
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59494 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
FRIJOLES, the mathematically and scientifically challenged homosexual with a Ph.D. in "science", is married to a MAN.
LOL.
Anyway,......
Did he finally confess?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59495 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What wider society? We already defined the limits of his following. Israeli, sephardic, and religious. Pretty small, considering.
So,in your simple and dishonest mind, a man that is regarded as "the generation’s GREATEST authority on religious law" has no influence outside of Israel.

Listen to this, a man called Billy Graham had great influence in the US and elsewhere in the world and he was not regarded as the GREATEST SAGE of his generation.

In essence you talk too much CS. Let me change that to HS where H=HOG.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59496 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
99.9% of Jews in the US have no idea who the guy is. HOw many times do I have to repeat that to you? YNET is an Israeli paper, not an American paper.
Your 99.9% claim underscores your lack of HONESTY.

Give me a link to the source of such information. I have no interest in the REAR link and I suspect that is where you dug it out of.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#59497 Oct 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
So,in your simple and dishonest mind, a man that is regarded as "the generation’s GREATEST authority on religious law" has no influence outside of Israel.
Listen to this, a man called Billy Graham had great influence in the US and elsewhere in the world and he was not regarded as the GREATEST SAGE of his generation.
In essence you talk too much CS. Let me change that to HS where H=HOG.
Your only source for that assertion is an article in an Israeli Newspaper. Find another source or more to back you up, one based here in US and we can talk. Until then, you are FOS. As usual
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59498 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Your only source for that assertion is an article in an Israeli Newspaper. Find another source or more to back you up, one based here in US and we can talk. Until then, you are FOS. As usual
Given that he is not KNOWN in the US, I expect that his death shall not be covered.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#59499 Oct 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Nobody can get me to quiver i.e. outside of a threat to my life.
2. Is your Christian Senator regarded as the GREATEST sage even by his congregants?
3. He is a nobody when compared to Yosef who CHANGED the religious and political life in Israel. Has your Christian Senator CHANGED the religious and political life in the US?
4. The obsession with Yosef is yours. History shows that I have used others in support of my point. YOU have chosen to focus on Yosef and have sought to DIMINISH his significance in Israel and Judaism. Shame on you, COR.
5. When I called your Christian man a nobody was I being anti-Christian?
6. What is it that I have said about Yosef that makes me anti-semitic? Memory tells me that what I have done was to quote him and in your mind that makes me anti-semitic. That BS will not work with me.
What if I had called Yosef a NOBODY as I did your Christian Senator man, what would you have called me?
7. I find that you have used the word anti-semitic in a TOTALLY DISHONEST and in my mind a CRIMINAL way.
Please ANSWER all questions above.
Is his following as big as that of Rev. Sun Young Moon? Is it any more relevant?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59500 Oct 3, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Is his following as big as that of Rev. Sun Young Moon? Is it any more relevant?
1. Was Moon regarded as the GREATEST sage of his generation in Christianity?

2. Did Moon CHANGE the religious and political life in Korea?

3. The relevance of size is to determine span of influence in country as well as in his religion i.e. Yosef and Judaism. Now of the over 2 BILLION Christian what % followed Moon?

4.Of the RELIGIOUS Jews of Judaism what % was affiliated to Yosef's Judaism?
Voluntarist

United States

#59501 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not for shts sake, the doc put her on morphine for pain control. If she did not have pain, she should of declined the morphine. Pretty simple, really.
Right but the educated MD was 100% wrong about the gall stone.

Does your husband still have his gall bladder?
Voluntarist

United States

#59502 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey - you know the guy in Fairfield they just busted for explosives (in the paper)? I think he was my Chem teacher in NCC back in the 80s.
And we now have helicopters above our hood b/c of the DC shooting.
Over reactionary government, those idiots couldn't trap a skunk.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59503 Oct 3, 2013
Liam R wrote:
<quoted text>
Read and understand.

"He(Yosef) is considered by his followers – directly, ultra-Orthodox Sephardic public, and indirectly, the WIDER religious society – as a MASTER sage, or Maran, and the generation’s GREATEST authority on religious law. Hence, his HEALTH is no laughing matter."

Tell me about the death of Moon. What impact did it have on the 2.1 Billion Christians?

When Yosef dies, will it be known outside of Israel?

Will it have National IMPACT on Israel?

Let us see the reaction to that event.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#59504 Oct 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Was Moon regarded as the GREATEST sage of his generation in Christianity?
Well, he and his followers certainly thought so.
HughBe wrote:
2. Did Moon CHANGE the religious and political life in Korea?
He wanted to change the whole world.
HughBe wrote:
3. The relevance of size is to determine span of influence in country as well as in his religion i.e. Yosef and Judaism. Now of the over 2 BILLION Christian what % followed Moon?
4.Of the RELIGIOUS Jews of Judaism what % was affiliated to Yosef's Judaism?
In case this went over your head, the point is that both are irrelevant little pissants with no significance anywhere. You just want an excuse to practice your antisemitism.
Voluntarist

United States

#59505 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I think it's due to a loosening or an opening of a sphincter valve leading from stomach into the lower end of the esophagus that brings the digestive juices and gastric secretions into the chest region and at times into the mouth.
Blood pH is slightly alkaline - so, eat more alkaline foods (check with your nutritionist) and don't eat late at night and stay away from rich foods especially at dinner.
I cant resist, ask Frijoles, he is an expert on sphincters.
Voluntarist

United States

#59506 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Gallstones form when cholesterol and other things found in bile make stones. They can also form if the gallbladder does not empty as it should.
So, it boils down to a cholesterol rich diet and/or to genetic causes in case of the functional failure of the gall bladder to empty as it should unless the stones interfere with the outflow process.
Your MD is lazy/inefficient.
Change your MD.
If cholesterol is the cause of gall stones, change diet to bring cholesterol under control.
Stones originate in the liver.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59507 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What wider society? We already defined the limits of his following. Israeli, sephardic, and religious. Pretty small, considering.
HughBe---Again,Yosef is considered by his followers and the wider religious society – as a MASTER sage, or Maran, and the generation’s GREATEST authority on religious law. Hence, his health is no laughing matter.

Frijoles---What wider society?

HughBe--- Answer from extract, "wider religious society "

Frijoles--- Israeli, sephardic, and religious. Pretty small, considering.

HughBe--- Pretty small in relation to what?

Quantify the "WIDER RELIGIOUS SOCIETY"

Are you really calling the "WIDER RELIGIOUS SOCIETY" plus Yosef's group "pretty small"? Tell me about the LARGE group.

Get off the cocaine.
Voluntarist

United States

#59508 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot about financial investments (buying/selling/leasing prime real estate, making heavy investments in blue chip companies and buying/selling of precious metals like gold and platinum in bulk)....
Some observations from me -
Why have you changed 3 businesses over the past years - what I mean is that big time or successful business men simply don't fold up a business three times and then jump into some other business. Jumping from one business to another indicates a small enterprise or lack of business acumen or losses in all 3 attempts.
You could make book entries and deal with financial institutions and IT officials without needing the help of a qualified chartered accountant - does this mean that the scale of your former 3 businesses (that you gave up one after the other) was small or had a small client base and a modest turnover which is why you could work out the financial details on your own? This means that you know about the ins and outs of business laws, taxation structures/slabs, government policy and so on.
Do you travel abroad on business?
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I know a lot about financial investments (buying/selling/leasing prime real estate, making heavy investments in blue chip companies and buying/selling of precious metals like gold and platinum in bulk)....
Some observations from me -
Why have you changed 3 businesses over the past years - what I mean is that big time or successful business men simply don't fold up a business three times and then jump into some other business. Jumping from one business to another indicates a small enterprise or lack of business acumen or losses in all 3 attempts.
You could make book entries and deal with financial institutions and IT officials without needing the help of a qualified chartered accountant - does this mean that the scale of your former 3 businesses (that you gave up one after the other) was small or had a small client base and a modest turnover which is why you could work out the financial details on your own? This means that you know about the ins and outs of business laws, taxation structures/slabs, government policy and so on.
Do you travel abroad on business?
I had 3 businesses running at the same time, small retail operations that allowed me to make a decent living.
The only problem with that was the 80 hour work weeks, heavy overhead and lots of responsibilities.
I was entirely self financed, instead of opening the second and third operations I bought out 2 existing establishments for cheap because they were distressed. I invested lots on remodeling and increased revenues by 100% give or take.
What happened was that the market reached maximum penetration in 2000 and started a slow decline from 2001, each year declining 8 to 10% per year. It was easy to predict the viability of the business by 2010 would be poor.
Leases ran on the two buildings and developers bought the properties and told us we had to leave.
I was left with one business which lasted until 2012 until I finally shut it down because the market wasn't there anymore.
It wasn't anything that I did wrong, everyone shut down. Cant give too many details because that will divulge my identity.
But now I have 2 service type businesses running and profitable with a third I plan on opening shortly which I have been carefully watching and planning since 1996.
The best thing about it is that I will be completely diversified and I dont have to work more than 20-30 hours per week.
Glad that I am out of retail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min DBWriter 1,252,238
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min ritedownthemiddle 53,997
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Dr Guru 192,440
Dear Abby 7-5-15 14 min Mister Tonka 9
The 4th is a racist holiday 23 min JONESKY 2
Ask Amy 7-5-15 23 min Mister Tonka 9
Dear Abby July 3, 2015 41 min Mister Tonka 9
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr nonattorney spoke... 99,922
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages