Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,675)

Showing posts 53,481 - 53,500 of68,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

dgbv wrote:
ghjnlk;
Hey,

If you're cruising around for a homosexual to fu-ck, contact Frijoles or Hugh - both are gay and experts in sucking and getting butt fu-ck-ed.

Frijoles is not intelligent but is more experienced than Hugh in these homosexual matters and lives with his boyfriend - his "wife".

So, go and post him a personal letter inviting him to your pad.

Psst, you won't have to spend much money on these homos, Frijoles and Hugh, as they're typical lower middle class guys with ordinary material tastes.

LOL. ROFL. LMAO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Last time I went to the doctor he couldn't even give me a cure for acid reflux, all he wanted to do is point me to a drug that I would have to take forever while experiencing the same digestive problems that were related. Nope it wasn't an MD that cured my acid reflux it was me with the help of a naturopathic doctor. Because the MD didn't even know the cause and the cure and didn't give a crap to know.
I guess you went to an inefficient MD or an uninterested one.

Don't blanket condemn MDs.

If tomorrow you need a blood transfusion, corneal transplant or a brain scan, you'll go to an MD and not to a naturopath, right?

The MDs that I know are very efficient and are always successful in treating most disease conditions including acidity.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

In this country it is unlawful for anyone but an oncologist go treat cancer why do you think that is? Because the government loves us? or because the medical cabal conspired so they can empty your bank account while injecting you with rat poison?
What?

Who else but a qualified and a registered oncologist can correctly diagnose and treat cancer?

Naturopaths simply prescribe herbs, enemas and change of diet for every disease which is too trivial or naive an approach.

This rat poison thing is mere hearsay or it could be an isolated case that's been blown out of proportion by the conspiracy theorists.

Most things that you're saying about this NWO cabal is untrue.

I'll explain what their aims are and how they function in another post.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
I am amazed you could say such a thing.
Please dig your head out of the quicksand of conspiracy theories - in this case, that doctors are deliberately damaging people's health. This is not the case.
Please remember that an acceptance of an overdose of conspiracy theories can harm your psychology and warp your worldview.
Those disease conditions you've mentioned above - diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer at alarming rates, obesity - are a case of malfunctional genes and/or faulty lifestyle habits.
Look at the numbers of new cases, these are mostly people that see a doctor at least for check ups, pay thousands of dollars for health insurance yet they get sick.
Its simple logic unless you are insane enough to believe doing the same thing ovet and over will give you different results eventually.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a good pediatrician. I can email you the info if you are interested.
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
We have a good pediatrician. I can email you the info if you are interested.
I'm quite sure that your pediatrician recommends that ineffective flu vaccine, and you follow the idiots advice lock step.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
Who else but a qualified and a registered oncologist can correctly diagnose and treat cancer?
Naturopaths simply prescribe herbs, enemas and change of diet for every disease which is too trivial or naive an approach.
This rat poison thing is mere hearsay or it could be an isolated case that's been blown out of proportion by the conspiracy theorists.
Most things that you're saying about this NWO cabal is untrue.
I'll explain what their aims are and how they function in another post.
That would depend on the naturopath, and that is because most diseases are caised by lack of certain nutrients.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

VOLUNTARIST:

PLEASE dig your head out of these brain-numbing conspiracy theories and kindly study some logic and get a decent Math and Science education.

Traditional remedies can cure many lifestyle disease conditions - I don't dispute this.

But, serious diagnosis and severe disorders need state of the art medical techniques which only allopathy can offer.

How much of Math/Science have you studied, Sir?

I mean how good is your Math, Physics, Chem and Bio?

Have you studied these most important subjects at least till the undergrad level?

Your posts do not reflect average logical skills nor a basic knowledge of Math or Science and are mere ramblings, illogic, gauche deductions and hearsay conspiracy stuff.

No offense intended.

I just have your best interests at heart.

Best Regards.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you went to an inefficient MD or an uninterested one.
Don't blanket condemn MDs.
If tomorrow you need a blood transfusion, corneal transplant or a brain scan, you'll go to an MD and not to a naturopath, right?
The MDs that I know are very efficient and are always successful in treating most disease conditions including acidity.
The MDs are only good for one thing, trauma care

Nope the western medical books have acid reflux wrong.
Because the issue isn't excess of stomach acid.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm quite sure that your pediatrician recommends that ineffective flu vaccine, and you follow the idiots advice lock step.
Now you are angry at flu vaccines?

Were you abused as a child?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
How? Through diet?
How would that be possible unless it's mere hearsay?
I thought organ formation/function was controlled by genes.
Is it ever possible to be wrong?

I'm wrong most of the time according to my wife, except when I eliminated her gall stone, the dr put her on morphine for shiats sake.

the liver is an amazing organ.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Look at the numbers of new cases, these are mostly people that see a doctor at least for check ups, pay thousands of dollars for health insurance yet they get sick.

Its simple logic unless you are insane enough to believe doing the same thing over and over will give you different results eventually.
Illogical claims and flawed premises.

Next you'll say that EM radiations that we are exposed to through electrical circuitry and consumer electronic goods are ploys of the NWO cabal to deliberately damage us.

You may then state that workers in chemical industries, paper mills and cloth factories are being deliberately poisoned by the technologies developed and controlled by the NWO cabal.

If you believe what you've said, then shift to the forests or to the technology-free Amish countryside and live like them.

Remember, if technology is not perfected or is based on polluting methods without strict environmental norms or green options in place, then, obviously, you have to pay a price where money spending or health hazards are concerned.

Within the lower causation, everything is a dualism - a mixture of the good and the bad.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

That would depend on the naturopath, and that is because most diseases are caised by lack of certain nutrients.
Highly questionable.

Naturopaths lack modern diagnostic tools and have poor or nil knowledge about genetics, organ systems, blood chemistry, neuronal networks, metabolism and hormones, nutritional science and cell formation/function.

Lack of certain nutrients result in deficiency diseases which are a kind of lifestyle disease brought about by malnutrition or under-nutrition, right?

Why not consider a case of a surfeit of certain nutrients that also cause health problems?

Naturopaths can treat with good success rate certain lifestyle diseases and nothing else.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

The MDs are only good for one thing, trauma care
Nope the western medical books have acid reflux wrong.
Because the issue isn't excess of stomach acid.
I think it's due to a loosening or an opening of a sphincter valve leading from stomach into the lower end of the esophagus that brings the digestive juices and gastric secretions into the chest region and at times into the mouth.

Blood pH is slightly alkaline - so, eat more alkaline foods (check with your nutritionist) and don't eat late at night and stay away from rich foods especially at dinner.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm wrong most of the time according to my wife, except when I eliminated her gall stone, the Dr put her on morphine for shiats sake.
Gallstones form when cholesterol and other things found in bile make stones. They can also form if the gallbladder does not empty as it should.

So, it boils down to a cholesterol rich diet and/or to genetic causes in case of the functional failure of the gall bladder to empty as it should unless the stones interfere with the outflow process.

Your MD is lazy/inefficient.

Change your MD.

If cholesterol is the cause of gall stones, change diet to bring cholesterol under control.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

the liver is an amazing organ.
Yeah. That's common knowledge.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a conspiracy!
And who are the conspirators?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Is it ever possible to be wrong?
Even this so-called G-d, the patriarchs of the Tanach and the saints of all religions were wrong most of the times.

LOL.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are angry at flu vaccines?
Were you abused as a child?
I noticed that you backpedaled from your stupid comment to replace it with a different stupid comment?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

VOLUNTARIST:

Bye, it was uber-cool conversing with you, dude.

I like you very much.

It's time for me to take my medicines.

I'm a bit better today...

If my health deteriorates, I'll soon be leaving, under doctor's advice, for Europe, to seek advanced medical treatment.

Best Regards to your wife, kids, parents and to you.

Take care.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 3, 2013

Goodnight.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 53,481 - 53,500 of68,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

93 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min EasyEed 1,072,623
Abby July 12 7 min boundary painter 4
Whites Targeted 4 GENOCIDE 8 min George Lincoln Rockwell 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 11 min wojar 173,698
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 16 min Will ItAlsoStayIn MIDLO__ 2
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 20 min Midlothian Composer 97,444
NRA mouthpiece Wayne LaPierre quiet 27 min not nice-Go Sit On A Tack 33
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 11:36AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••