Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,256
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Voluntarist

United States

#59454 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you went to an inefficient MD or an uninterested one.
Don't blanket condemn MDs.
If tomorrow you need a blood transfusion, corneal transplant or a brain scan, you'll go to an MD and not to a naturopath, right?
The MDs that I know are very efficient and are always successful in treating most disease conditions including acidity.
The MDs are only good for one thing, trauma care

Nope the western medical books have acid reflux wrong.
Because the issue isn't excess of stomach acid.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#59455 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm quite sure that your pediatrician recommends that ineffective flu vaccine, and you follow the idiots advice lock step.
Now you are angry at flu vaccines?

Were you abused as a child?
Voluntarist

United States

#59456 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
How? Through diet?
How would that be possible unless it's mere hearsay?
I thought organ formation/function was controlled by genes.
Is it ever possible to be wrong?

I'm wrong most of the time according to my wife, except when I eliminated her gall stone, the dr put her on morphine for shiats sake.

the liver is an amazing organ.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59457 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Look at the numbers of new cases, these are mostly people that see a doctor at least for check ups, pay thousands of dollars for health insurance yet they get sick.

Its simple logic unless you are insane enough to believe doing the same thing over and over will give you different results eventually.
Illogical claims and flawed premises.

Next you'll say that EM radiations that we are exposed to through electrical circuitry and consumer electronic goods are ploys of the NWO cabal to deliberately damage us.

You may then state that workers in chemical industries, paper mills and cloth factories are being deliberately poisoned by the technologies developed and controlled by the NWO cabal.

If you believe what you've said, then shift to the forests or to the technology-free Amish countryside and live like them.

Remember, if technology is not perfected or is based on polluting methods without strict environmental norms or green options in place, then, obviously, you have to pay a price where money spending or health hazards are concerned.

Within the lower causation, everything is a dualism - a mixture of the good and the bad.

Location hidden

#59458 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

That would depend on the naturopath, and that is because most diseases are caised by lack of certain nutrients.
Highly questionable.

Naturopaths lack modern diagnostic tools and have poor or nil knowledge about genetics, organ systems, blood chemistry, neuronal networks, metabolism and hormones, nutritional science and cell formation/function.

Lack of certain nutrients result in deficiency diseases which are a kind of lifestyle disease brought about by malnutrition or under-nutrition, right?

Why not consider a case of a surfeit of certain nutrients that also cause health problems?

Naturopaths can treat with good success rate certain lifestyle diseases and nothing else.

Location hidden

#59459 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

The MDs are only good for one thing, trauma care
Nope the western medical books have acid reflux wrong.
Because the issue isn't excess of stomach acid.
I think it's due to a loosening or an opening of a sphincter valve leading from stomach into the lower end of the esophagus that brings the digestive juices and gastric secretions into the chest region and at times into the mouth.

Blood pH is slightly alkaline - so, eat more alkaline foods (check with your nutritionist) and don't eat late at night and stay away from rich foods especially at dinner.

Location hidden

#59460 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

I'm wrong most of the time according to my wife, except when I eliminated her gall stone, the Dr put her on morphine for shiats sake.
Gallstones form when cholesterol and other things found in bile make stones. They can also form if the gallbladder does not empty as it should.

So, it boils down to a cholesterol rich diet and/or to genetic causes in case of the functional failure of the gall bladder to empty as it should unless the stones interfere with the outflow process.

Your MD is lazy/inefficient.

Change your MD.

If cholesterol is the cause of gall stones, change diet to bring cholesterol under control.

Location hidden

#59461 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

the liver is an amazing organ.
Yeah. That's common knowledge.
Voluntarist

United States

#59462 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Its a conspiracy!
And who are the conspirators?

Location hidden

#59463 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Is it ever possible to be wrong?
Even this so-called G-d, the patriarchs of the Tanach and the saints of all religions were wrong most of the times.

LOL.
Voluntarist

United States

#59464 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Now you are angry at flu vaccines?
Were you abused as a child?
I noticed that you backpedaled from your stupid comment to replace it with a different stupid comment?

Location hidden

#59465 Oct 3, 2013
VOLUNTARIST:

Bye, it was uber-cool conversing with you, dude.

I like you very much.

It's time for me to take my medicines.

I'm a bit better today...

If my health deteriorates, I'll soon be leaving, under doctor's advice, for Europe, to seek advanced medical treatment.

Best Regards to your wife, kids, parents and to you.

Take care.

Location hidden

#59466 Oct 3, 2013
Goodnight.
Voluntarist

United States

#59467 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
VOLUNTARIST:
PLEASE dig your head out of these brain-numbing conspiracy theories and kindly study some logic and get a decent Math and Science education.
Traditional remedies can cure many lifestyle disease conditions - I don't dispute this.
But, serious diagnosis and severe disorders need state of the art medical techniques which only allopathy can offer.
How much of Math/Science have you studied, Sir?
I mean how good is your Math, Physics, Chem and Bio?
Have you studied these most important subjects at least till the undergrad level?
Your posts do not reflect average logical skills nor a basic knowledge of Math or Science and are mere ramblings, illogic, gauche deductions and hearsay conspiracy stuff.
No offense intended.
I just have your best interests at heart.
Best Regards.
I base my comments on Dr Wallechs work, I am no expert in the matter..
I have excellent math skills btw, I ran 3 successful businesses for 20 years with no help from any accountants.
I now run 2 service businesses.
Voluntarist

United States

#59468 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
VOLUNTARIST:
Bye, it was uber-cool conversing with you, dude.
I like you very much.
It's time for me to take my medicines.
I'm a bit better today...
If my health deteriorates, I'll soon be leaving, under doctor's advice, for Europe, to seek advanced medical treatment.
Best Regards to your wife, kids, parents and to you.
Take care.
What is your diagnoses?

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59469 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
I'm quite sure that your pediatrician recommends that ineffective flu vaccine, and you follow the idiots advice lock step.
Why don't you focus your attention on answering my other post.

Location hidden

#59471 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

I am no expert in the matter..
That's evident.

What I like about you is that you at least attempt to engage me in a serious intellectual discussion on a variety of topics without bringing in sarcasm, deflection, giving me the cold shoulder, fanaticism and ridicule and besides you avoid forming cliques or targeting posters and try being as unbiased as is possible.

I like these mature qualities in a person and hopefully look forward to many stimulating debates with you in the future.

“No Allah: know peace”

Since: Jun 07

A sacred grove in Tujunga, CA

#59472 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-50 4784_162-57605754-10391705/jim my-kimmel-on-obamacare-vs-the- affordable-care-act/
Jimmy Kimmel on Obamacare vs. The Affordable Care Act
I heard part of that on the radio yesterday. It truly saddens me to think that these are the people that vote for the people sent to Congress...

Location hidden

#59473 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

I have excellent math skills btw, I ran 3 successful businesses for 20 years with no help from any accountants.

I now run 2 service businesses.
I know a lot about financial investments (buying/selling/leasing prime real estate, making heavy investments in blue chip companies and buying/selling of precious metals like gold and platinum in bulk)....

Some observations from me -

Why have you changed 3 businesses over the past years - what I mean is that big time or successful business men simply don't fold up a business three times and then jump into some other business. Jumping from one business to another indicates a small enterprise or lack of business acumen or losses in all 3 attempts.

You could make book entries and deal with financial institutions and IT officials without needing the help of a qualified chartered accountant - does this mean that the scale of your former 3 businesses (that you gave up one after the other) was small or had a small client base and a modest turnover which is why you could work out the financial details on your own? This means that you know about the ins and outs of business laws, taxation structures/slabs, government policy and so on.

Do you travel abroad on business?

Location hidden

#59474 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

I have excellent math skills
aha ha!

Here are 3 extremely easy problems in Math (Grade 8 level).

A businessman claiming to be "excellent" in Math and who does his own accounting should find the following Math questions real easy.

1) CP = Cost Price, SP = Selling Price

If the CP of 10 pens = SP of 12 pens, is a profit or a loss made in the transaction? Calculate the percent profit or percent loss.

(show all the working steps)

2) Find the sum of the series to n terms

243 + 324 + 432 +.......n

3) A dealer offers a scheme - he sells one chocolate for $ 1 and says that for every empty wrapper returned a free chocolate would be given. A boy has $ 15 with him. How many chocolates can he have in all if he participates in the above scheme?

4) If the amount made in the 3rd year on an investment is $ 8 millions and if the amount made the following year is $ 8.5 millions, find the interest in $ if the rate of interest is 10% pa, interest being compounded annually.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Portlandia 1,155,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 8 min Big Red 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Guru 182,094
abby 12-26 13 min cheluzal 2
amy 12-26 16 min cheluzal 2
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 28 min reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 51,287
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance