Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,268
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59393 Oct 2, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Non-locality is a real property of the universe - there's a growing body of scientific evidence to support non-locality.
rabbee: yes! we all know, your not all here.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#59394 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you really trying to call Mittens Romney a conservative? get real.
Its socialized medicine.
Who cares anyway, doctors are a bunch of idiots I hope the whole system collapses anyway.
You can call him whatever you want. But he was the first to implement it.

You have an odd definition of "socialized".

We already know you have antisocial tendencies. Nothing that the proper meds wouldn't neutralize for the moment.

Location hidden

#59395 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
Obamacare Fines to be Seized From Bank
Accounts?
Man who attempted to sign up claims he was threatened with
drivers license being revoked, federal tax lien on home
Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
October 2, 2013
A man who attempted to sign up for Obamacare online was told
that a fine of over $4,000 dollars a year for refusing to take out
mandatory health insurance could be taken directly from his bank
account, and that his drivers license would be suspended and a
federal tax lien placed against his home, according to an entry on
the HealthCare.gov Facebook page.
If true, the implementation of
Obamacare is going to be a whole
lot more draconian than
Americans have been led to
believe.
Will Sheehan claims that when
he tried to sign up for
Obamacare and then register to
opt out, he received an ominous
warning. Sheehan’s full Facebook
post reads;
“I actually made it through
this morning at 8:00 A.M. I
have a preexisting condition
(Type 1 Diabetes) and my
income base was 45K-55K
annually I chose tier 2 “Silver Plan” and my monthly premiums
came out to $597.00 with $13,988 yearly deductible!!! There is NO
POSSIBLE way that I can afford this so I “opt-out” and chose to
continue along with no insurance.
I received an email tonight at 5:00 P.M. informing me that my
fine would be $4,037 and could be attached to my yearly income
tax return. Then you make it to the “REPERCUSSIONS PORTION”
for “non-payment” of yearly fine. First, your drivers license will
be suspended until paid, and if you go 24 consecutive months with
“Non-Payment” and you happen to be a home owner, you will
have a federal tax lien placed on your home. You can agree to
give your bank information so that they can easy “Automatically
withdraw” your “penalties” weekly, bi-weekly or monthly! This by
no means is “Free” or even “Affordable.”
Oh no Oh no Oh no

You actually believe this garbage?

Have you surfed the CT website? Its pretty well done considering...

Location hidden

#59396 Oct 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
We he is not here either. SO he must be there.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59397 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Who cares anyway, doctors are a bunch of idiots I hope the whole system collapses anyway.
Doctors are the soldiers of a psycho-material truth that fight back against the adverse forces of diseases, debility and death. They're not omnipotent but keep doing their best provided they act sincerely. Medical knowledge is always progressive, never regressive nor static. To call doctors "idiots" is a sign of insanity.

Location hidden

#59398 Oct 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

Yes, my consciousness is more spread out than the consciousness of most people and at times in moments of great concentration it has the power to influence people/events in far-flung places - non-locality at work ....

So, now, when are you going to give me the mathematical proof of Newton's 2nd law that leads to the result F = ma?

LOL.

Do you know the deeper contextual meaning of F = ma?

The actual reasoning of F = ma that's accompanied by solid logic based on inertial and non-inertial frames may stretch into several pages and is accompanied by mathematical statements to explain the assumptions, observations and results.(smiles)

All this should be child's play for a Caltech and a Stanford grad like you, right, "most intelligent one"?

(grins)

Anyway, peace.

Location hidden

#59399 Oct 3, 2013
VOLUNTARIST:

Given your tendency to attach a "conspiracy" to almost everything, you brush aside most events of national or of international importance with contempt without understanding the deeper processes or deeper logic at work.

At the same time, you have no better solutions to offer so as to solve the numerous problems of the world and besides you have very little understanding of the dynamics of nature, society or mind-matter.

This perverse attitude of blanket condemnation or of universal suspicion where nearly every event is concerned makes you a laughing stock often and it becomes easy to refute most of your claims.

So, please display more maturity in dealing with the facts of existence and REMEMBER the golden rule is to never offer hollow solutions to anything if one lacks the deeper logic and/or practical understanding of the situation in an individualistic and/or a holistic framework.

Please refrain from such superficial behavior or else even though you're kind and concerned, you'll end up like dear Hugh who is also kind and concerned but an utter idiot and a degraded religious fanatic.

Best Regards

Location hidden

#59400 Oct 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: well it actually, does not matter any more.
1) Define MATTER.

2) If I buy a batch of oranges at the equator and sell it at the north pole using the same selling price value that would be employed had it been sold at the place of purchase, will I make a profit or a loss? Why? Give the entire logic.

3) Convert 0.005 mg into tons.

4) 1 newton =? dynes

(show all the working steps)

5) What are the SI units of a newton?

Come on, Caltech "genius", these questions should be child's play for you, right?

(smiles in advance)

Location hidden

#59401 Oct 3, 2013
TYPO

5) What are the DIMENSIONS of a newton?

Location hidden

#59402 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
VOLUNTARIST:
....you'll end up like dear Hugh who is also kind and concerned but an utter idiot and a degraded religious fanatic.
ouch

Location hidden

#59404 Oct 3, 2013
ha ha ha ha
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59405 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
We he is not here either. SO he must be there.
rabbee: well i am so sorry, but i can read in TheTorah. that there ain't nobody here, but adam in TheTorah still again.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59406 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, my consciousness is more spread out than the consciousness of most people and at times in moments of great concentration it has the power to influence people/events in far-flung places - non-locality at work ....
So, now, when are you going to give me the mathematical proof of Newton's 2nd law that leads to the result F = ma?
LOL.
Do you know the deeper contextual meaning of F = ma?
The actual reasoning of F = ma that's accompanied by solid logic based on inertial and non-inertial frames may stretch into several pages and is accompanied by mathematical statements to explain the assumptions, observations and results.(smiles)
All this should be child's play for a Caltech and a Stanford grad like you, right, "most intelligent one"?
(grins)
Anyway, peace.
rabbee: well start running full speed at a brick wall, and prove it yourself. and let me know how that, works out for you. like watching the constipated mathematician, who can figure it out with a pencil.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59407 Oct 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
1) Define MATTER.
2) If I buy a batch of oranges at the equator and sell it at the north pole using the same selling price value that would be employed had it been sold at the place of purchase, will I make a profit or a loss? Why? Give the entire logic.
3) Convert 0.005 mg into tons.
4) 1 newton =? dynes
5) What are the SI units of a newton?
Come on, Caltech "genius", these questions should be child's play for you, right?
(smiles in advance)
rabbee: is there any reason, why i should care? i am no longer interested, in all that non-kodacrome crap. now do you! get, the picture? after about thirty years of math, i don't give a damn any more. i am retired from, both school, and work. since apparently i got confused, about being fruitful and multiply.
Voluntarist

United States

#59408 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You can call him whatever you want. But he was the first to implement it.
You have an odd definition of "socialized".
We already know you have antisocial tendencies. Nothing that the proper meds wouldn't neutralize for the moment.
On the contrary I am more social than most people. I can't go anywhere in Stamford without running into someone I know, it can be a little annoying at times.

Back to mittens, you are replying that he is someone special because he implemented it as governor and I should give the system a pass somehow.
Well it really doesn't matter who started it, what matters is how effective or ineffective it is, and it will be a huge flop, and liberals will blame conservatives for its failure.

Since: Sep 13

Location hidden

#59409 Oct 3, 2013
no but i am.. ..

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59410 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
On the contrary I am more social than most people. I can't go anywhere in Stamford without running into someone I know, it can be a little annoying at times.
Back to mittens, you are replying that he is someone special because he implemented it as governor and I should give the system a pass somehow.
Well it really doesn't matter who started it, what matters is how effective or ineffective it is, and it will be a huge flop, and liberals will blame conservatives for its failure.
1. Define "flop". What are the honest, unbiased, objective benchmark measures by which you will judge the success or failure of the program?

2. Are you willing to concede the program is a success if it meets the criteria that's been laid out for success? Or will you call it a "flop" regardless of whatever the outcome is simply on ideological grounds?

3. Or, are you, like our conservative politicians, actually afraid that it WILL be successful? Will you be satisfied or upset if it is?

4. Why would liberals blame conservatives if it flops? The conservatives clearly want nothing to do with the law. As long as it remains funded and not undermined by them in any way, the conservatives have nothing at all to do with it, and will not be blamed. On the flip side, they also shouldn't be taking any credit if it succeeds.

Location hidden

#59411 Oct 3, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

Not in the least. You labeled the health care as 'socialized" and I was calling attention that it was first implemented by a Republican who never consider that label as accurate.

There was great piece by Jimmy Kimmel yesterday where he interviewed people on the street and asked them if they approved or dissaproved of "ObamaCare". Then he asked the same question of the "Affordable Care Act". Less people approved of "ObamaCare than the "Affordable Care Act".

Yes, this is what we are dealing with, folks. And you are just as bad with your labels.

You want Socialized? Then how about Single Payer? Thats what we SHOULD of done.

Location hidden

#59412 Oct 3, 2013
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504784_162-576057...

Jimmy Kimmel on Obamacare vs. The Affordable Care Act
Voluntarist

United States

#59413 Oct 3, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh no Oh no Oh no
You actually believe this garbage?
Have you surfed the CT website? Its pretty well done considering...
Why would I? I have no interest in the political or corporate STATE OF CONNECTICUT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min Guru 182,171
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min Religionthebiglie 51,304
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min Yeah 1,156,210
Fight at Navy Pier 1 hr joey 2
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr positronium 49,362
Adult Nursing Relationships (May '11) 2 hr Tim 146
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr Breezy _Soul 4,797
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:03 am PST

NBC Sports 6:03AM
Jim Caldwell: No concerns about starting a rookie center
Bleacher Report 8:46 AM
What Are Experts Saying About Vikings?
NBC Sports11:28 AM
Bears extend Roberto Garza through 2015
NBC Sports 7:32 AM
Full-blown Bears house-cleaning could be coming
Bleacher Report 6:10 PM
Could Cutler, Shanahan Reunion Work for Jets?