Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72025 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#59025 Sep 25, 2013
The Weimar Republic wrote:
Jewish Psychological and Political Warfare (Part II)
by editor Jonas Alexis of Veterans Today dotcom
Best F*cking Joke of the Day

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59026 Sep 25, 2013
GOOD READ:

Science, Yoga, and the Evidence for Extraordinary Psychic Abilities

By Dr Dean Radin

(GOOD READ:

* Professionally, Radin worked as a concert violinist for five years, later switching to engineering after earning an undergraduate degree in electrical engineering from the University of Massachusetts Amherst, as well as both a master's degree in electrical engineering and a doctorate in educational psychology from the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. After his graduation, Radin worked at Bell Labs, and then conducted research at Princeton University, GTE Laboratories, University of Edinburgh, SRI International, Interval Research Corporation, and was a faculty member at University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Radin was elected President of the Parapsychological Association in 1988, 1993, 1998, and 2005 and has published a number of articles and scientific papers

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#59027 Sep 25, 2013
Dr Dean Radin is an ex-Jew who's heavily influenced by the Vedanta and meditates twice daily.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#59028 Sep 25, 2013
Dr Radin investigated psi phenomena for the US military and is familiar with various psi phenomena like telepathy, remote viewing, telekinesis and the like for which he has collected an impressive amount of evidence backed by scientific corroboration. However, he would not know anything about the dynamic descent of the Higher Consciousness Force with its classical attendant symptoms that is altogether different from psi.

Adam 36

Location hidden

#59029 Sep 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Dr Dean Radin is an ex-Jew who's heavily influenced by the Vedanta and meditates twice daily.
Wasn't he in Ghostbusters?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#59031 Sep 25, 2013
Dr Tom Campbell is a NASA physicist.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#59032 Sep 25, 2013
Dr Campbell says that consciousness is information, intelligence. No, first comes the projected awareness and its inherent intelligence gets activated later and it works on information drawn in by consciousness from the individual or universal fields. So, intelligence is the result of consciousness (awareness).

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#59033 Sep 25, 2013
Both Dr Radin and Dr Campbell are very well versed in the Vedanta. Dr Radin is a practicing Vedantist. Dr Campbell has spoken on the phenomenon of reincarnation.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#59034 Sep 25, 2013
Well, Dr Radin, Dr Campbell and dearest Joel are very well versed with the Vedanta but the difference is that unlike them dearest Joel is into the experiential aspect of the expositions of the Vedanta and with the Supramental Yoga I have exceeded the scope of the Vedanta in a real practical sense via all the experiences that're coming to me which are just the beginning of my Yoga...

(smiles)

Adam 36

Location hidden

#59035 Sep 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Both Dr Radin and Dr Campbell are very well versed in the Vedanta. Dr Radin is a practicing Vedantist. Dr Campbell has spoken on the phenomenon of reincarnation.
So?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#59036 Sep 25, 2013
Intent can affect probability.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#59037 Sep 25, 2013
Information field does not have any spatio-temporal basis, says Dr Tom Campbell, as information does not travel distance? Is it true or false? Why?

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#59038 Sep 25, 2013
VARIOUS SPACE-TIMES:

Dr Tom Campbell is pushing a dualism that makes him separate information field from space-time but the fact is that both information and space-time are inherent in conscious energy field. The difference is that there exists various strata of information with each stratum of information having its own attributes and its individual spatio-temporal dimensions. Mind has its own mental spatio-temporal dimension that's an aspect of conscious-energy field vibrating at a rate that brings the mental field with its attendant attributes of thought, cognition, analysis and recall into manifestation and similarly in a gross physical sense the physical constants like c, g, e etc are innate bits of information driving the physical forces vibrating at a frequency that's lower than the mental field with the physical reality being an intrinsic part of the physical spatio-temporal matrix. Every spatio-temporal dimension is simply one vibration in the manifested field of conscious energy.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#59039 Sep 25, 2013
The objective aspect of the reality is measurable but the subjective, the transcendent and the absolute are experiential with visible effects in the objective provided they interact with the objective.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#59040 Sep 25, 2013
0 and 1 are the simplest bits of information, says Dr Campbell. Dearest Joel says that infinity as the totality is the substratum.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#59041 Sep 25, 2013
Infinity - Infinity = Infinity.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59042 Sep 25, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
QUESTION:
From where did the white-skinned European Jews come from when it's repeatedly said in the Hebrew Bible that the ancient Hebrews were black/dark skinned?
LMAO
rabbee: i would like for you to find that, mentioned anywhere in TheTorah. nor can you understand, the word 'multitude'. nor was Avraham egyptian or african, and neither was Yeetzak or Yaachov.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#59043 Sep 25, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
Modern Humans Came Out of Africa, "Definitive" Study Says
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/...
rabbee: are you so sure, they did not come from america? no different this time, than the last two Torot times with this exact same grandma. from always TheG-D, of totally impossible in the only possibility in TheTorah Forever.

apparently it is not that hard to dupe you all, into not being here in TheTorah from ELOHEEM again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59044 Sep 25, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks like someone's been frequenting David Duke's and others' anti-semitic websites...
Hughe - "'Gentiles are wholly EVIL', the book says.'They spiritually POLLUTE the world, and even LOOKING at their faces is harmful.'"
A quick google search of the quote Hugh provided brings up multiple search results for David Duke (BTW - Hugh, proper protocol dictates that you cite your sources when quoting from them, lest you be known as a dishonest plagiarizer.)
"David Ernest Duke (born July 1, 1950) is an American White nationalist, writer, right-wing politician, and a former Grand Wizard of the Knights of the Ku Klux Klan"
"...He opposes what he considers to be Jewish control of the Federal Reserve Bank, the federal government and the media."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/David_Duke
1. Are YOU calling all of my sites anti-semitic sites? The truth is I don't believe that I got the info for point 1 from David D.

I am very careful when I quote because I KNOW the type of responses that I will get. I shall try to find where I got the info for point 1. That aside is the information a LIE. That is the KEY.

Tell me that it is a LIE. Tell me that the CLAIMS are FRAUDS.

2. Here are some quotes from the TIMES of Israel. Perhaps it is an anti-semitic site but God knows that I am ignorant of such a thing. I find the name, TIMES of ISRAEL to be instructive.

Rabbi--Ovadia Yosef’s words follow. Tell me about him. Who is he?

A. Goyim [non-Jews] were born only to serve us. Without that, they have no place in the world – only to serve the People of Israel.”

B.“Why are gentiles needed? They will work, they will plow, they will reap. We will sit like an effendi and eat.” From Haaretz

C. On Hurricane Katrina:

“He (Bush) perpetrated the expulsion (of Jews from Gaza). Now everyone is mad at him. This is his punishment for what he did to Gush Katif, and everyone else who did as he told them, their time will come, too,”
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#59045 Sep 25, 2013
Cunti,

SOURCE: JEWISH i.e. Haaretz

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/edi...

Editorial calling for DEATH CAMPS for ‘Amalekites’ raises storm among religious

A POPULAR leaflet circulated IN religious Zionist SYNAGOGUES recently included an article that discussed DEATH CAMPS for "Amalekites."

"It would be interesting to know whether they will leave concentrating the Amalekites into death camps to others or perhaps decide that wiping out Amalek is no longer relevant," the "Ma'ayanei Hayeshua" leaflet said in an editorial. The "they" in question referred to MODERATE religious Zionist RABBIS.

The Amalekites were a biblical nation whom the Bible commands the Jews to utterly destroy..... the term is sometimes USED to describe ANYONE deemed an irreconcilable enemy of the Jews.

The editorial, published FOUR weeks ago, raised a furor in the religious Zionist community. It was intended as part of the community's ongoing debate over a letter signed by DOZENS of religious Zionist RABBIS urging Jews NOT TO RENT or SELL apartments to non-Jews.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min The Donald_ 1,382,335
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 11 min Sublime1 101,923
Politics? 18 min Ferretman 44
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min IB DaMann 59,447
last post wins! (Dec '10) 1 hr honeymylove 2,027
News Nearly 1,400 people shot this year as Chicago b... 1 hr bozo 1
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr JRB 214,275
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages