Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
53,001 - 53,020 of 69,092 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58929 Sep 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the Group totally homogeneous? Does a majority of the Group hold the opinions of which you complain? When you refer to MY rabbis, are you referring to those of MY movement only? Remember, MY movement is considered not to be Judaism by the Chabad and the Hareidi.
Eric---Is the Group totally homogeneous?

HughBe--- YOU and the other WEE-WEES speak that way ALL the time. You even DARE to speak for SECULAR Jews as if they care about RELIGION.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#58930 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- YOU and the other WEE-WEES speak that way ALL the time. You even DARE to speak for SECULAR Jews as if they care about RELIGION.
e.g., please.

And you didn't answer my questions. You expect answers; you have to give answers
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58931 Sep 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
e.g., please.
And you didn't answer my questions. You expect answers; you have to give answers

HughBe--- My previous points stand i.e. YOU speak as if the GROUPS are homogeneous and you have done so many many times in the past.

My personal take is NO but almost so. Keep in mind that we are talking JUDAISM.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#58932 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe--- My previous points stand i.e. YOU speak as if the GROUPS are homogeneous and you have done so many many times in the past.
My personal take is NO but almost so. Keep in mind that we are talking JUDAISM.
I'll take that as an admission that you have no examples.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58933 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I would not exactly call it having a spawn I would say that I expel spawn, daily.
You have little aquatic organisms that live in your gut?

TMI

Location hidden

#58934 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---You jumped at the bait.Probably because you hate gays.
HughBe--- I am truly trying to link my comments below the line to gays. My NAME attracted me. I know nothing about the man that was named. As far as I know he could have been the Pope.
Moreover, I can honestly say that there is not ONE person that I hate on this EARTH. I don't hate Americans, Indians, British, Germans etc.
I don't hate whites, browns, blacks or reds.
I don't hate anyone.
Understand this, if I hated anyone I would say so and there is NO POWER on earth that could change my hate for anyone or anything.
Take that as GOSPEL.
Finally, I hate NASTINESS and EVIL and that shall NEVER change.
However, I am able to separate the person from the deed. If I were not able to make that distinction I would hate my wife, children and other family members and more so my in-laws. I would even hate a HOG-shiT like you but I don't hate you.
Never forget these words for they shall NEVER change.
----------
For me, it started at the post that I responded to but you are correct that it started prior to that post which attracted my attention.
Question, is it possible that I was attracted to these words of yours, "pssst, don't tell Hugh. Hugh will force him to remain a Jew."
The claimed 30 minutes are IRRELEVANT. The key is when I came to the forum and what I saw.
BS you hate "Rabbis"

And Jews

and Gays, although I admit that you didnt take the bait this time.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58935 Sep 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
TMI
rabbee: 1-800-e-call-i? or is it, the fun-guy? ass-imbly instruction not included.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58936 Sep 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll take that as an admission that you have no examples.
Intelligent
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58937 Sep 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
BS you hate "Rabbis"
And Jews
and Gays, although I admit that you didnt take the bait this time.
In your sick world that is the reality. The reality is, I have no feelings of hate for any rabbi. I KNOW from their own words that collectively they are a nasty self-serving sons of something but not sons of God.

I hate no gay person. They tend to be very pleasant people and so there is nothing to dislike about them. Their sexual habits remain wrong in the sight of God and in many places ILLEGAL.

Of the Jews that I know I hate none, not even a HOG shiT like you. I do not hate my Jewish relatives not one of them.

Again, I do NOT hate anyone and I call God Almighty as my witness to these words of mine.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58938 Sep 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
TMI
I EXPEL but you rear and stockpile them via your practices.

Location hidden

#58939 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
In your sick world that is the reality. The reality is, I have no feelings of hate for any rabbi. I KNOW from their own words that collectively they are a nasty self-serving sons of something but not sons of God.
I hate no gay person. They tend to be very pleasant people and so there is nothing to dislike about them. Their sexual habits remain wrong in the sight of God and in many places ILLEGAL.
Of the Jews that I know I hate none, not even a HOG shiT like you. I do not hate my Jewish relatives not one of them.
Again, I do NOT hate anyone and I call God Almighty as my witness to these words of mine.
Their sexual habits remain wrong in the sight of God and in many places ILLEGAL.

Very sad opinion.

Someday you will learn how to respect gay people

Location hidden

#58940 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I EXPEL but you rear and stockpile them via your practices.
"practices"?

there goes that jihad again

you really cant give it a rest, can you?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58942 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

You are being asked to reflect on your own comments about OBSERVANT Jews.
Yes, some of them are virulent. As I said it depends on the branch of Judaism but most observant Jews are not Sabatean Frankists freaks or Zio-terrorists. Besides, the rise in demographics of the supremacist Haredi Jews is a bit worrying.
Voluntarist

United States

#58943 Sep 24, 2013
Obama & Allies Tell UN to Cover for
Lack of Global Warming

As the United Nations prepares to release its latest report on
“climate change,” leaked documents obtained recently by the
Associated Press show the Obama administration and other
governments are pressuring the UN Intergovernmental Panel on
Climate Change (IPCC) to cover up the fact that “global warming”
essentially has been stopped for the last 16 years . The explosive
revelations, already being described as “ ClimateGate II ” in the
press, come amid a coordinated bid to revive the failing effort to
adopt an international carbon regime in the coming years.

http://thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/it...

Location hidden

#58944 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

My focus is not on Jews but on the RELIGION called Judaism and its poisonous nature especially on the simple minded like Eric and Frijoles.
If you condemn Judaism per se then, well, the hate, bloodshed, racism, wars, fanaticism and cruelty are splattered all across the Tanach.

So, if this is what you're driving at then you'll have to reject the Tanach and its G-d. That you won't do. Right?

Why do you think a large chunk of Jews are ex-Jews or are simply non-observant?

However, while the Tanach is chock full of violence, supremacism, murder, infanticide, stoning, intolerance, human sacrifices, cannibalism, rape, slavery and other evils, most lay Jews are only interested in its benign parts like for instance observing the mitzvot (feeding the poor, acting kindly to the stranger, observing the shabbath, keeping kashrut, don't steal, don't kill, etc, etc) and consider the bloodshed and cruelty as part of the most early stages of their religion that need have no relevance in modern times with the stress being on communing with G-d by keeping his commands and evolving in faith with changing circumstances. Besides, most Jews have nothing to do with the globalists (who incidentally are drawn from every religion, race and culture).

Now, do you get it?

Location hidden

#58945 Sep 24, 2013
Yawn. Enough of religious dogma and mumbo jumbo.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#58946 Sep 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
"practices"?
there goes that jihad again
you really cant give it a rest, can you?
Haters gotta hate.

I don't worry about anti-Semites when they're low-life bottom feeders who have never even met a Jew who wasn't their court-appointed attorney.

Antisemitism is gone from mainstream world thought and those who still embrace it are of no consequence.

As a man once said, don't worry about those who want to kill you. Worry about those who can.

Location hidden

#58947 Sep 24, 2013
DUMBING DOWN OF PEOPLE:

“A really efficient totalitarian state would be one in which the all-powerful executive of political bosses and their army of managers control a population of slaves who do not have to be coerced, because they love their servitude.”

&#8213; Aldous Huxley, Brave New World

Location hidden

#58948 Sep 24, 2013
EVOLUTIONARY NATURE OF LIFE:

"Life stands before me like an eternal spring with new and brilliant clothes."

Carl Friedrich Gauss

Location hidden

#58949 Sep 24, 2013
FUNNY:

"There's no one in the world close to Arnold Schwarzenegger. He is a phenomenon. He's brilliant. Just because his physique belies that, don't underestimate him."

Sylvester Stallone

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min RACE 97,980
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Donnie 1,101,669
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 12 min observer 49,511
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 38 min LRS 177,531
CHICAGO: 5-Dead, 42-Wounded In the 2014 Labor D... 50 min YOUNG BLACK KILLERS 1
Obama promises more than 600,000 stimulus jobs (Jun '09) 2 hr OPERATION BID RIG 109,598
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr litesong 46,382
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago