Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
52,981 - 53,000 of 68,859 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

It would be my pleasure to meet a good one. Based on their disciples I am not hopeful but I remain hopeful.
There are plenty of good Rabbis and numerous Jews with a universal outlook who seek peace, happiness, progress and harmony with other communities.

Many Rabbis and lay Jews are into Vipassna meditation, Buddhist philosophies, Vedanta and the like that you'll be surprised at what lies beneath the typical Jewish veneer.

Seek them out.

Very easy to do so.

Don't form your opinions of Jewry by looking at Jews of the perverse Sabbatean-Frankist type and don't condemn all Jews by looking at the fanatical Zio-Jews with zero brain power like Frijoles and others.

Right, then?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Science of detachment, transcendence and transformation are based on Yogic experiences and have nothing to do with scripture reading, rituals, beliefs, intellectualism or thoughts.
You have to come into direct contact with the Higher Forces via your awakened psychic to know what these phenomena mean firsthand.
rabbee: along with the illusion, of great self importance. comes even the greater risk, of even greater arrogant insane stupidity.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, thank you.
BTW, being Jewish or being an ex-Jew is not all about a fixed type of genes - the so-called Jewish genes.
The fluid phenomenon of ethno-religious type where say the Jews are concerned has more to do with one set of mind-matter vibrations overlying and thus modifying the earlier typal mind-matter patterns that extend far beyond the dawn of Judaism beginning with Genesis and Abraham. This is a continuous process.
This unchanging ethno-religious model painted in genetic terms is flimsy.
Remember, the ancient Hebrews came from a common gene stock or of gene pools related to each other given that these people resided in geographical proximity in some unknown/hazy original homeland that could have been Kashmir, Afghanistan, Iraq or G-d knows where and that prior to the advent of Abraham the community was obviously in existence and had ancestors and religious/cultural beliefs and traditions other than those traced to Biblical sources.
Abraham, too, surely had a genetic ancestry that was based on beliefs and cultural patterns other than what he later adopted which forms the basis of Judaism.
So, the ethnic/genetic patterns of the Tanach Hebrews stretching beyond the times of Abraham is the original gene pool of the community.
With the advent of new beliefs based on the revelations of Abraham and other patriarchs, the old psycho-physical patterns of the community got overlaid with the new ones - the ones related to El worship and its concomitant rituals.
Thus, old genetic patterns can and logically speaking should undergo a change with new patterns of thinking, emoting, living and inter-marrying in different geo-socio-cultural setup overlaying and modifying the old.
Besides, knowing that the G-d of the Tanach is a deity borrowed from the warring pantheon of Gods from the Babylonian cultures that precede the origins of the Tanach brings in the question of transferred psychological and emotional effects into the gene pool of the people borrowing the religious beliefs/customs of some other people and then adapting it to suit their own requirements.
Moreover, with the passage of time, marriage with Europeans has also introduced new typal patterns in the Jewish gene pool and with the formation of sects within Judaism other genetic changes can be expected at a deeper level of being.
Atheism among ex-Jews or with ex-Jews adopting new belief systems will also introduce new imprints in the mind-matter matrix of the Jews.
So, I hesitate to use the word Jew in a strict ethno-religious context except in a very restricted sense as explained above.
DNA has shown Jews whether Aahkenazi, Sephardic or Mizrahi are more closely related to each other than to anyone else. That represents ethnicity. The commitment of Jews to Judaism is another story and totally unrelated to DNA.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Calm down mon. Dont have a spawn...
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews need to STONE trashes like you for ALL the EVILS that you commit against them.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a BLATANT LIAR and a nasty truck load of fowl and HOG shiT.
Quote ONE rabid case about Jews.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
By proxy using its Western allies and given the immense money clout of the Jews it can be and has been done.
in a deeper sense, Jews and Israel are the fronts of an international cabal of the NWO types who're making good use of the Jews by empowering them for the time...they were manipulated during WW2 and ever since are being set up for a massive showdown with the forces of Islam who're also being similarly manipulated by the same cabal.
I was in touch with Fritz Springmeir on this subject and have done my own research via the Yoga on this grim subject and am convinced about the existence of the globalists and their sinister aims.
They're preparing the ground for another Punch and Judy show - WW 3.
That nothing but anti semitic hogwash similarly represented by the Protocols

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It would be my pleasure to meet a good one. Based on their disciples I am not hopeful but I remain hopeful.
and the jihad continues.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
For me, it started at the post that I responded to but you are correct that it started prior to that post which attracted my attention.
Question, is it possible that I was attracted to these words of yours, "pssst, don't tell Hugh. Hugh will force him to remain a Jew."
The claimed 30 minutes are IRRELEVANT. The key is when I came to the forum and what I saw.
You jumped at the bait.

Probably because you hate gays....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

DNA has shown Jews whether Aahkenazi, Sephardic or Mizrahi are more closely related to each other than to anyone else. That represents ethnicity. The commitment of Jews to Judaism is another story and totally unrelated to DNA.
It's like saying that all Aryans are closely related.

That's race not religio-ethnicity which undergoes multiple changes at a core vibrational level with each new set of religious, cultural and lifestyle changes (marriage with other racial types included).

Genes are simply chemical bits of information that reflect on the gross physical level our psychological, emotional and biological vibrational characteristics that keep getting transmitted down the generations with changes.

Racial genes too can change with inter-racial marriage or climatic adaptations or lifestyle habits.

Continuous incest within people sharing common religious or cultural beliefs also could show up as similarities or as homogeneity.

The original genetic type of any population would logically be of the pre-religious type when thinking man first emerged on the scene millions of years ago and then gradually formed groups or blood clans through marriage and common beliefs. Religious nonsense comes in much later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

That nothing but anti semitic hogwash similarly represented by the Protocols
The aims of the Protocols are beautifully fulfilling themselves by design....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: along with the illusion, of great self importance. comes even the greater risk, of even greater arrogant insane stupidity.
Hey abnormal genetic trash,

Solve that 7th Grade physics question before commenting on more serious issues, OK?

LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
The aims of the Protocols are beautifully fulfilling themselves by design....
You admire a confirmed forgery, interesting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

The ultimate reality is not a being nor is it being. Being or a being symbolizes limitation, personality, anthropopathy, monolatry, attribution, creationism, overlordship and anthropomorphism, while the absolute reality can only be an ineffable field of the subtlest state of conscious energy.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
It's like saying that all Aryans are closely related.
That's race not religio-ethnicity which undergoes multiple changes at a core vibrational level with each new set of religious, cultural and lifestyle changes (marriage with other racial types included).
Genes are simply chemical bits of information that reflect on the gross physical level our psychological, emotional and biological vibrational characteristics that keep getting transmitted down the generations with changes.
Racial genes too can change with inter-racial marriage or climatic adaptations or lifestyle habits.
Continuous incest within people sharing common religious or cultural beliefs also could show up as similarities or as homogeneity.
The original genetic type of any population would logically be of the pre-religious type when thinking man first emerged on the scene millions of years ago and then gradually formed groups or blood clans through marriage and common beliefs. Religious nonsense comes in much later.
Sorry DNA is more detailed than just saying all people are related.

Racial genes ? What are they? That sounds racist, indeed.

Two major research articles on Jewish DNA appeared in June. As reported by Nicolas Wade in the New York Times in an article titled "Studies Show Jews' Genetic Similarity," they settle an old controversy. One of the surveys of genomic or autosomal DNA was conducted by Gil Atzmon of the Albert Einstein College of Medicine and Harry Ostrer of New York University and appears in the American Journal of Human Genetics. The other, led by Doron M. Behar of the Rambam Health Care Campus in Haifa and Richard Villems of the University of Tartu in Estonia, is published in the journal Nature. The two teams reached similar conclusions independently and simultaneously. Their findings refute the long-standing contention that Jews “have no common origin but are a miscellany of people in Europe and Central Asia who converted to Judaism at various times.”

http://dnaconsultants.com/_blog/DNA_Consultan...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

The supramental planes represent the 13th to the 16th planes of the manifested field of consciousness-energy. The ascent to the supermind via the awakened psychic is arduous; the descent of the supramental consciousness-force into the lower planes so as to transform their unregenerate or inferior movements through supramentalization is far more exacting and calls for a supra-Herculean Yoga based on perfect unity of mind-matter in all its aspects from the gross physical to the supramental.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

The planes of the cosmic bliss consciousness-force and the planes of the supracosmic degrees of the manifested field of consciousness-force leading to the absolute field of consciousness-energy are more potent than the supramental consciousness and energies.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

YOGA VERSUS SORCERY:

The individualized Self is the seat of the highest consciousness, energy and bliss put forth by the field of absolute consciousness-energy in the manifestation. The delegation of the Self in the lower manifestation of mind, vital-life force and matter is the psychic that's the soul in the human being that stands behind the triple lower planes and organizes them from its station in the cardiac center. Its awakening and coming to the forefront signals the true Yoga of self-realization. All other symptoms of supraphysical achievements are sorcery that is based on the arousal of the vital consciousness-force.

Yeah !

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Good night. The descent of the Higher Force is growing stronger. I need to concentrate, open up and assimilate.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
T
Don't form your opinions of Jewry by looking at Jews of the perverse Sabbatean-Frankist type and don't condemn all Jews by looking at the fanatical Zio-Jews with zero brain power like Frijoles and others.
Right, then?
I am warning you

This is your last warning

If you keep this up the world will end

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>I am warning you

This is your last warning

If you keep this up the world will end
I said exactly the same thing when I heard Ben Affleck was playing Batman in the upcoming 'Man of Steel 2'.

In retrospect, it might have been a slight over-reaction on my part.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 24, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You jumped at the bait.
Probably because you hate gays....
Frijoles---You jumped at the bait.Probably because you hate gays.

HughBe--- I am truly trying to link my comments below the line to gays. My NAME attracted me. I know nothing about the man that was named. As far as I know he could have been the Pope.

Moreover, I can honestly say that there is not ONE person that I hate on this EARTH. I don't hate Americans, Indians, British, Germans etc.

I don't hate whites, browns, blacks or reds.

I don't hate anyone.

Understand this, if I hated anyone I would say so and there is NO POWER on earth that could change my hate for anyone or anything.

Take that as GOSPEL.

Finally, I hate NASTINESS and EVIL and that shall NEVER change.

However, I am able to separate the person from the deed. If I were not able to make that distinction I would hate my wife, children and other family members and more so my in-laws. I would even hate a HOG-shiT like you but I don't hate you.

Never forget these words for they shall NEVER change.

----------

For me, it started at the post that I responded to but you are correct that it started prior to that post which attracted my attention.

Question, is it possible that I was attracted to these words of yours, "pssst, don't tell Hugh. Hugh will force him to remain a Jew."

The claimed 30 minutes are IRRELEVANT. The key is when I came to the forum and what I saw.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min TSM 1,096,422
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 22 min Churchlady 176,829
Amy 8-22 40 min Kuuipo 12
Racist graffiti appears on Chicago night club b... 1 hr reality is a crutch 1
Four letter word game (Dec '11) 1 hr andet1987 1,246
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr danetoo 68,301
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 97,840

Search the Chicago Forum:
•••

Flood Warning for Cook County was issued at August 22 at 8:15AM CDT

•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search