Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,256
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58873 Sep 24, 2013
TYPO

Be happy that you're NOT like them.

Location hidden

#58874 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Best Regards, Brother.

Hugh--- Does this mean that we are now "VIBRATORY" brothers? Sounds, exciting to me.:D
We should vibrate more on a common frequency of good karma, good character, self-control, love for justice, burning desire to know the truth firsthand through direct experiences, secularism and seek to rise above pettiness and parochialism.

Good, better, best;

Never let it rest;

Until your good is better;

And your better is best!

You're doing good in certain critical departments, so, do better and then aim for best, Mon.

Location hidden

#58875 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Dearest Joel, I once had an interest in such matters.
You had interest in the science of detachment, transcendence and transformation? LOL.

Then, by now, you should have been a great philosopher or in the practical sense, a great Yogi.

Location hidden

#58876 Sep 24, 2013
Ok, Hugh, I am going back to bed as the descent of the Higher Force in me is quite strong and so I need to open up and assimilate. Later. Bye.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58878 Sep 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Rabbis preaching hatred and murder of the goyim (and of anyone opposed to their plan of global domination that they share in common with Free Masons) were/are most likely the Sabbatean Frankist types.
Ordinary Rabbis preach G-d, family values, Torah (Chukim, Edot, Mishpatim and so on), provide guidance to Jews on typical Jewish questions related to faith and life and make no mention of global domination, clash of civilizations or of non-Jews.
So, please refrain from issuing ill-informed blanket statements of condemnation.
OK, Mon?
The "Sabbatean Frankists" (to use your term) were a lot of things, but global imperialists they definitely were not. They were inward focused and self-destructive, not out-wordly.

The idea of global domination comes from the outside, not the inside. Google the history of the "Protocols of the elders of zion" sometime.

Location hidden

#58879 Sep 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
Hugh if you have a problem with Joel saying that some is "AN EX-JEW", take it up with Joel.
For the 100 millionith time, I find it bizarre anyone would care that anyone else says someone is ex-something, so much so as to waste multiple lines on a post. Over and over again.

Location hidden

#58880 Sep 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

The "Sabbatean Frankists" (to use your term) were a lot of things, but global imperialists they definitely were not. They were inward focused and self-destructive, not out-wordly.

The idea of global domination comes from the outside, not the inside. Google the history of the "Protocols of the elders of zion" sometime.
You know very little, fool.

I repeat, watch your karma - you're heading for disaster in relationships, health and business.

Learn to be a better human being, fast!

Best Regards.

Location hidden

#58881 Sep 24, 2013
The Higher Force is descending with intensity but I can't rest in bed and am trying to assimilate it while sitting/typing...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58882 Sep 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh, why did you dishonestly fail to post this one?
"JOEL THUMBS UP
#58705 Yesterday
Dr Henry Makow is an ex-Jew."
I did NOT see that post. I am working with what I saw and not with what I have not seen.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58883 Sep 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
Hugh if you have a problem with Joel saying that some is "AN EX-JEW", take it up with Joel.
Again, Joel is NOT an ASS and a deceiver like you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58884 Sep 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Those Rabbis preaching hatred and murder of the goyim (and of anyone opposed to their plan of global domination that they share in common with Free Masons) were/are most likely the Sabbatean Frankist types.
Ordinary Rabbis preach G-d, family values, Torah (Chukim, Edot, Mishpatim and so on), provide guidance to Jews on typical Jewish questions related to faith and life and make no mention of global domination, clash of civilizations or of non-Jews.
So, please refrain from issuing ill-informed blanket statements of condemnation.
OK, Mon?
Noted
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58885 Sep 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You had interest in the science of detachment, transcendence and transformation? LOL.
Then, by now, you should have been a great philosopher or in the practical sense, a great Yogi.
I really did.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58886 Sep 24, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Constantine told Eusebius:
"Search ye these books, and whatever is good in them, that retain; but whatsoever is evil, that cast away. What is good in one book, unite ye with that which is good in another book. And whatsoever is thus brought together shall be called The Book of Books. And it shall be the doctrine of my people, which I will recommend unto all nations, that there shall be no more war for religions' sake."
(God's Book of Eskra, op. cit., chapter xlviii, paragraph 31)
"Make them to astonish" said Constantine, and "the books were written accordingly"
(Life of Constantine, vol. iv, pp. 36-39).
Misquoting Jesus: The Story Behind Who Changed the Bible and Why Paperback
by Bart D. Ehrman
Top 10 Verses that were not Originally in the New Testament
1 John 5:7 - There are three that bear witness in heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit, and these three are one.
John 8:7 - Let the one who is without sin among you be the first to cast a stone at her.
John 8:11 - Neither do I condemn you. Go and sin no more.
Luke 22:44 - In his anguish Jesus began to pray more earnestly, and his sweat became like great drops of blood falling to the ground.
Luke 22:20 - And in the same way after supper Jesus took the cup and said, "This cup that is poured out for you is the new covenant in my blood."
Mark 16:17 - These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will cast out demons and they will speak with new tongues.
Mark 16:18 - And they will take up snakes in their hands, and if they drink any poison it will not harm them, and they will lay their hands on the sick and they will become well.
John 5:4 - For an angel of the Lord went down at certain times into the pool and disturbed the waters; and whoever was the first to step in when the water was disturbed was healed of whatever disease he had.
Luke 24:12 - But Peter rose up and ran to the tomb, and stooping down to look in, he saw the linen clothes by themselves. And he went away to his own home, marveling at what had happened.
Luke 24:51 - And when Jesus blessed them he departed from them and he was taken up into heaven.
Correct me if I am wrong but I take it that all of the additions above are submitted as PROOF that Constantine and his band added to the Bible.

Having said that tell me how these additions are applicable only to Gentiles. Also tell me how they would make Gentiles HAPPY as you have said.

Recall your words, "THEY then added stuff to make the Gentiles happy.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58887 Sep 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I make a statement in jest - like the one on Newton's 4th law (a hand in motion secretes a white lotion)- and then you keep harping on that showing your sexual perversion.
Why can't you simply let go of the issue when I say and said so in the past that masturbation is not my thing though it may be the way most men relax or seek release aside from sexual intercourse.
Just respect my statement and know that I'm not one of the common herd who plays with himself or seeks out sexual partners.
Ok, Mon?
I am just kidding. I knew that you were joking and I was just playing along based on your comments. Put it to rest.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#58888 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT see that post. I am working with what I saw and not with what I have not seen.
Well, that is where the conversation started. With Joel saying that the guy was an ex-Jew. It was a running conversation that occurred within less than 30 minutes. And, I deceived no one. You just had your head up your tush for the first part of the conversation.
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#58889 Sep 24, 2013
Joel wrote:
<quoted text>

OK, Mon?
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Noted
How come when Joel tells you that all rabbis are not the same, you at least acknowledge what he says.

I am keeping the above for each time you talk about MY rabbis--for which I have exactly 2.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58890 Sep 24, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
For the 100 millionith time, I find it bizarre anyone would care that anyone else says someone is ex-something, so much so as to waste multiple lines on a post. Over and over again.
I did NOT see the post about ex-Jew. I saw the one about changing RELIGION.

Get it?

Location hidden

#58891 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I did NOT see the post about ex-Jew. I saw the one about changing RELIGION.
Get it?
Doesnt matter, and you know it

any times someone mentions the word Jew you get all rabid with the Jews, Judaism, Rabbis rantings.

Bizarro

Location hidden

#58892 Sep 24, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You know very little, fool.
I repeat, watch your karma - you're heading for disaster in relationships, health and business.
Learn to be a better human being, fast!
Best Regards.
During Halloween do you give candy out laced with cyanide?
Eric

South Elgin, IL

#58893 Sep 24, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Correct me if I am wrong but I take it that all of the additions above are submitted as PROOF that Constantine and his band added to the Bible.
Having said that tell me how these additions are applicable only to Gentiles. Also tell me how they would make Gentiles HAPPY as you have said.
Recall your words, "THEY then added stuff to make the Gentiles happy.
You need to read the source material to understand. "you know how to read you ignorant f---?"

The verses were added to make Jesus more like Roman/Greek deities.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Smart Alex 1,155,913
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 19 min Jonah1 51,287
Dec 2014 Dish Network Codes - $50 Off + $150 Vi... 36 min tpm01411 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min gouda 98,881
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr litesong 49,321
Chicago Pizza Blows 5 hr Larry 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 5 hr reality is a crutch 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News