Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,645)

Showing posts 52,881 - 52,900 of65,485
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Hurricane, WV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

None the less, if people would learn to discern both old and new testament prophesies and how they correlate to one another it cannot be denied.Whether you're an atheist or non christian jew the probabilities of this correlation cant be just a coincidence. If these same odds were in a gambling parlor you would win with every roll of the dice. You want real wealth? Then accept the truth.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone who wastes valuable energy ranting against "Rabbis" is a Jew hater.
rabbee: well their is the chance, they hate lies from liars. if i hate the same things, HaShem Hates. does that make, me anti-semitic, antichristian, anti-muslim, anti-atheist?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Rabbis are vampires. The worst of the lot become priests in any cult/religion.
rabbee: ah! your just saying that, cause they are anti-joel.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

That shows that you are an ass.
Thank you, Mon.

Like Frijoles, you're around 48 years or 50, Mon.

When will you stop ranting?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
anyone who wastes valuable energy ranting against "Rabbis" is a Jew hater.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Anyone who seeks to enslave others are CRIMINALS and EVIL, in my opinion.

The Jewish people have been enslaved via how they live and how they are FORCED to think. The Jewish people DO NOT have the BASIC human RIGHT of FREEDOM to CHOOSE their RELIGION and in particular Christianity.

Should they have the BALLS to exercise their BASIC human RIGHTS then the pharaohs of Judaism seek to strip them of their Jewish IDENTITY. In my opinion, this practice is CRIMINAL. I honestly believe this and even if it is not criminal it is surely TOTALLY dishonest.

The Jews are the DESCENDANTS of Israel and by definition they are ALL Israelites by BIOLOGY. Nothing can change this FACT of life and HISTORY, not even the LIES of the rabbis.

Link ALL of the above to the many Genealogies in the Tanach and ask yourself this , what is genealogy about? Is genealogy about RACE or is it about RELIGION?

FREEEEEEEDOM!!!!!!!!!!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Their ethnicity was Jewish, they no longer followed Judaism.
HughBe---List all the writers of the NT that were not Jews and also quantify their contribution and their percentage of total writers.

Adam---Their ethnicity was Jewish, they no longer followed Judaism.

HughBe--- Ok, now tell me what is Judaism. Also who were they following? Compare the teachings of their leader to Judaism and tell me which set of doctrines are in harmony or closer to what is found in the Tanach.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: ah! your just saying that, cause they are anti-joel.
but then again - so is everybody else on this message thread.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who overturned the second commandment?
Why do YOU find basic English such a challenge?

Have the rabbis added to the Tanach via their teachings?

If YES, have they overturned the commandment of God via, NO ADDITION?

Do rabbis teach against Jews marrying non-Jews?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you, Mon.
Like Frijoles, you're around 48 years or 50, Mon.
When will you stop ranting?
Just a squeeze, for your benefit.

Much love, MON.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha
Should I lose my virginity to Frijoles considering his sexual attraction for young males?
(smiles)
No, run the BOY. Get yourself a lady.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
None the less, if people would learn to discern both old and new testament prophesies and how they correlate to one another it cannot be denied.Whether you're an atheist or non christian jew the probabilities of this correlation cant be just a coincidence. If these same odds were in a gambling parlor you would win with every roll of the dice. You want real wealth? Then accept the truth.
Nicely done.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, an observant Jew is usually a diabolical creature or he soon becomes a sub-human type given all the evils spread out throughout the Tanakh which he imbibes from readings, observances, sermons and goading from community and family.
If a person cannot identify evil and clings to it like a leech it means he's a diabolical type, I tell you there's no hope for such a person and he will head for doom in life and in the disembodied state as well.
See, Frijoles is not intelligent in an academic, intellectual, philosophical or lifestyle sense and has the brains of a retard or of a 7 year old kid and so he's making a mess of his life and his force fields reveal that he can harm anyone who comes into close and sustained physical contact with him in the place where he lives - distortion is infectious. The harm is real if one meets such a person physically, online contact is less damaging.
The Tanach or the NT or for the matter any religious book is clueless about the true laws of being and becoming and how karma based on causation affects one's force fields in the embodied as well as in the disembodied state.
However, even if you take away the evils of the Tanakh from the mind of Frijoles he'd still be quite an offensive type given his low intelligence, near absence of fair-mindedness, cunning, lack of poise, clannishness that's a part of feminine or tribal behavior, lack of cultural refinement and sexual perversion that he seeks to foist on others.
To do bad is in his blood though he has some good aspects in his nature.
If Frijoles doesn't reform himself he's soon heading for self-destruction by which I mean that he will face serious difficulties in his relationships, health and business earnings that'll make him collapse under its weight. I fear for his well-being and as I said I won't be surprised if something bad happens to him from which he'll never recover.
You stay safe by doing good.... and by good I don't mean sticking to trashy religious teachings taken from Tanakh and NT. By doing good, I mean cultivating universal justice, love for truth, kindness and the like in greater measure.
Free your mind from the fanaticism of the Tanach and the NT.
Hugh--- First, I insist that I like the fellow and this is in part due to his fun loving ways. If you take away the poison called Judaism he would be a NORMAL person and I can see that.

Joel---Yes, an observant Jew is usually a diabolical creature or he soon becomes a sub-human type given all the evils spread out throughout the Tanakh which he imbibes from readings, observances, sermons and goading from community and family.

Hugh--- Your "kind" words about your landsmen are noted.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

EXPOSING SRI AUROBINDO:

I'll be doing a short expose on Sri Aurobindo and the Mother showing they were not really the great avatars they claimed they were. They were great, but not as great as they thought they were.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Just a squeeze, for your benefit.

Much love, MON.
What?

You wanna squeeze me? Shame.

That privilege is reserved only for my romantic beau - Frijoles.

(wink wink wink)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

No, run the BOY.
Boy?

Frijoles is at the least around 48 years or so.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

later

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Get yourself a lady.
Yeah, but I'll not indulge in penetrative sex - oral, vaginal or anal - with her for reasons connected with transfer of forces that will damage my hyper-sensitive nervous system due to the spontaneous yogic experiences that're continuing till the present....

So, maybe, she can give me a quick hand-job or something like that, Mon.

Mon, are you aware of Newton's 4th law of motion?

It says - a hand in motion produces a white lotion.

But, but, but, Mon, masturbation is also alien to me except for 2 occasions that I experimented with this disgusting habit and experienced severe chest pain and a drain of vital energy.

So, what should I do, Mon?

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- Your "kind" words about your landsmen are noted.
Many Jews are very decent people, whereas the observant types are the ones that display all the venom, etc.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Newton's 4th law of motion:

A hand in motion produces a white lotion.

(smiles)

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do YOU find basic English such a challenge?
Have the rabbis added to the Tanach via their teachings?
If YES, have they overturned the commandment of God via, NO ADDITION?
Do rabbis teach against Jews marrying non-Jews?
Have YOU a problem with basic English?

Who violated the second commandment?

Care to answer?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,881 - 52,900 of65,485
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

41 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min angel 1,036,083
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min Scrutiny 167,778
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr litesong 43,114
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr Whiny1 4,037
ask amy 4-22 3 hr Zap Brannigan 59
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 3 hr Dusty Mangina 47,151
Abby 4-22 4 hr pde 30
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr ScarletandOlive 96,199
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••