Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,641)

Showing posts 52,801 - 52,820 of68,176
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Dr Makow, shame on you - you're still trapped in satanism despite quitting Judaism in favor of Christianity. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Going out.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The Babylonian, Jewish, Christian and Muslim deity is G-d (Satan)!
Ever try to walk like a Babylonian?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
ABNORMAL & DAMAGING PRACTICES:
1) Circumcision
2) Blood sacrifices
3) Incest
4) Cannibalism
5) Infanticide
6) Fanaticism/tribalism
I am a little confused here. How exactly is cannibalism abnormal and damaging?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
If Frijoles doesn't reform himself he's soon heading for self-destruction by which I mean that he will face serious difficulties in his relationships, health and business earnings that'll make him collapse under its weight. I fear for his well-being and as I said I won't be surprised if something bad happens to him from which he'll never recover.
Thank you for the warning.

I will consider it with the same thoughtful consideration that I saved for your other warnings about the world ending in early 2014 (or was that late 2013).

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>I am a little confused here. How exactly is cannibalism abnormal and damaging?
Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says 'Does this taste funny to you?'
hirttle

Pittsburgh, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

youtube.com/watch...
Israel should be bomb they terrible
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, thank G-d he has left behind the Devil who is G-d.
But, ooops, the G-d of Christianity, too, is the Jewish G-d who is Satan.
So, nothing has changed in Dr Makow's life despite him dumping one abomination in favor of another.
LMAO.
How come he gets off so easy, but you always have a problem when you disrespect G-d?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

TYPO

WALK LIKE AN EGYPTIAN - The Bangles

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

How come he gets off so easy, but you always have a problem when you disrespect G-d?
Henry Makow has quit Judaism in disgust but by blindly turning to Christianity he has not left the fold of YHVH with the only difference between the 2 cults being that the latter considers Jesus an incarnation of YHVH.

Makow is not a Yogi but a harmless fool and so the Asura YHVH will not attack him but when a person with Yogic capacity exposes the evil of the Babylonian and Semitic cults and sees through the deception of the asura YHVH - the Lord of Death and Falsehood - then it's time for the Asura to deal with the Yogi by launching vicious force attacks to maim or kill him/her.

The Yogi has the power to see deep into the dark core of YHVH and if the Yogi is powerful enough he can deal a hard blow to the force field of the asura YHVH thereby causing his grip on the terrestrial force fields to diminish. And, so, the asuras like YHVH and others attack in order to protect themselves and to silence the threat to their hold on the world's population most of whom are depraved like their Lord, YHVH.

Till today, I have always shaken off the vicious force attacks launched on me by the Asura since a Higher Force descends after some time to scare away YHVH.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Off to the kitchen to get myself a plate of crunchy whole wheat cream crackers topped with a thin layer of smoked Gouda! Smoked Gouda is an acquired taste!

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Who has BEWITCHED you into such a belief? God called them so even in IDOLATRY.
Again this is another example of the CORRUPT teachings of your rabbis. Your doctrine is a LIE.
My doctrine predicted Jews would return to the land of Israel.

Idol worship is anathema to Judaism. Violating the second commandment is anathema to Judaism.

Buy you really knew that and are in denial.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, thank G-d he has left behind the Devil who is G-d.
But, ooops, the G-d of Christianity, too, is the Jewish G-d who is Satan.
So, nothing has changed in Dr Makow's life despite him dumping one abomination in favor of another.
LMAO.
Satan in Judaism is not the Satan of Christianity. It's a Christian made up thing having no bearing in Judaism.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

All protein is not suited for human consumption since they cause harmful reactions at a deeper level. Most importantly, the murder of a higher life form carries a higher karmic reaction. Human being is the most evolved life form and so the causal reaction for killing a human is the highest when say compared to slaughtering a cow. From a yogic perspective, the meat of the slain life-form is ingested with its propensities that leave molecular signatures and in addition the emotions of fear and pain not only cause harmful chemicals to be secreted that ingrain themselves in the flesh molecules but they imprint themselves in the forces residing in the flesh which add to the imbalances in the consumer of the flesh. Eat low down the food chain. Go veg, if possible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>

Satan in Judaism is not the Satan of Christianity. It's a Christian made up thing having no bearing in Judaism.
Idiot,

You've not understood my post.

How can as Asura (a Demonic Being) say that he himself is an asura?

The asura's teachings, recommended rituals, aims, force fields and the impact he has on the people who worship him reveal that the G-d of the Babylonians and the Semites who is El is an Asura.
Eric

Elk Grove Village, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Henry Makow has quit Judaism in disgust but by blindly turning to Christianity he has not left the fold of YHVH with the only difference between the 2 cults being that the latter considers Jesus an incarnation of YHVH.
Makow is not a Yogi but a harmless fool and so the Asura YHVH will not attack him but when a person with Yogic capacity exposes the evil of the Babylonian and Semitic cults and sees through the deception of the asura YHVH - the Lord of Death and Falsehood - then it's time for the Asura to deal with the Yogi by launching vicious force attacks to maim or kill him/her.
The Yogi has the power to see deep into the dark core of YHVH and if the Yogi is powerful enough he can deal a hard blow to the force field of the asura YHVH thereby causing his grip on the terrestrial force fields to diminish. And, so, the asuras like YHVH and others attack in order to protect themselves and to silence the threat to their hold on the world's population most of whom are depraved like their Lord, YHVH.
Till today, I have always shaken off the vicious force attacks launched on me by the Asura since a Higher Force descends after some time to scare away YHVH.
Right. You are always sick. Have Fevers. So who is winning this contest with G-d? Certainly not you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiot,
You've not understood my post.
How can as Asura (a Demonic Being) say that he himself is an asura?
The asura's teachings, recommended rituals, aims, force fields and the impact he has on the people who worship him reveal that the G-d of the Babylonians and the Semites who is El is an Asura.
Methinks you have no understood your own post.

Go lie down and take your meds.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Right. You are always sick. Have Fevers. So who is winning this contest with G-d? Certainly not you.
No, the force attack recedes after a time when the Higher Force descends to scare away YHVH, the asura.

On many occasions, the fever is due to a yogic experience as the Higher Force descends into my body creating great heat on account of friction with the gross material parts that're not as receptive to the force descent. The heat generated in my body is at times so great that the body glows, eyes get fully upturned and water poured on the glowing body evaporates. The pain at times is intense as the nerves and other body parts get inflamed as they get stretched to accommodate the dynamic descent of the Higher Force that vibrates at a much higher rate than the ordinary force fields of the body. This is a different kind of a fever.

Only the advanced Yogis can accommodate the descent of the Higher Force and trap it for any length of time or assimilate it into their own force fields.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

NO TO CANNIBALISM:

1) All protein is not suited for human consumption since they cause harmful reactions at a deeper level.

2) Most importantly, the murder of a higher life form carries a higher karmic reaction.

3) Human being is the most evolved life form and so the causal reaction for killing a human being is the highest when say compared to slaughtering a cow.

4) From a yogic perspective, the meat of the slain life-form is ingested with its propensities that leave molecular signatures and in addition the emotions of fear and pain not only cause harmful chemicals to be secreted that ingrain themselves in the flesh molecules but they imprint themselves in the forces residing in the flesh which add to the imbalances in the consumer of the flesh.

5) Eat low down the food chain. Go veg, if possible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 23, 2013

ENJOY:

All the Japanese with their yen
The party boys call the Kremlin
And the Chinese know (oh whey oh)
They walk the line like Egyptian

All the cops in the donut shop say
Ay oh whey oh, ay oh whey oh
Walk like an Egyptian
Walk like an Egyptian

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,801 - 52,820 of68,176
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

18 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Rogue Scholar 05 173,785
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 21 min the plain truth 1,833
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 27 min shinningelectr0n 1,073,280
St. Vincent DePaul Store Thrift Store Moving to... 3 hr IsBerkotsCheaperthanJewel 4
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 4 hr Norton 48,701
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr No Warming 45,601
This is a great ad. 5 hr Harold B Alls 1
•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE