Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
52,781 - 52,800 of 68,994 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58696 Sep 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh--- First, I insist that I like the fellow and this is in part due to his fun loving ways. If you take away the poison called Judaism he would be a NORMAL person and I can see that.
Yes, an observant Jew is usually a diabolical creature or he soon becomes a sub-human type given all the evils spread out throughout the Tanakh which he imbibes from readings, observances, sermons and goading from community and family.

If a person cannot identify evil and clings to it like a leech it means he's a diabolical type, I tell you there's no hope for such a person and he will head for doom in life and in the disembodied state as well.

See, Frijoles is not intelligent in an academic, intellectual, philosophical or lifestyle sense and has the brains of a retard or of a 7 year old kid and so he's making a mess of his life and his force fields reveal that he can harm anyone who comes into close and sustained physical contact with him in the place where he lives - distortion is infectious. The harm is real if one meets such a person physically, online contact is less damaging.

The Tanach or the NT or for the matter any religious book is clueless about the true laws of being and becoming and how karma based on causation affects one's force fields in the embodied as well as in the disembodied state.

However, even if you take away the evils of the Tanakh from the mind of Frijoles he'd still be quite an offensive type given his low intelligence, near absence of fair-mindedness, cunning, lack of poise, clannishness that's a part of feminine or tribal behavior, lack of cultural refinement and sexual perversion that he seeks to foist on others.

To do bad is in his blood though he has some good aspects in his nature.

If Frijoles doesn't reform himself he's soon heading for self-destruction by which I mean that he will face serious difficulties in his relationships, health and business earnings that'll make him collapse under its weight. I fear for his well-being and as I said I won't be surprised if something bad happens to him from which he'll never recover.

You stay safe by doing good.... and by good I don't mean sticking to trashy religious teachings taken from Tanakh and NT. By doing good, I mean cultivating universal justice, love for truth, kindness and the like in greater measure.

Free your mind from the fanaticism of the Tanach and the NT.

Location hidden

#58697 Sep 22, 2013
ABNORMAL & DAMAGING PRACTICES:

1) Circumcision

2) Blood sacrifices

3) Incest

4) Cannibalism

5) Infanticide

6) Fanaticism/tribalism

Location hidden

#58698 Sep 22, 2013
Judaism is guilty of all the above-mentioned abnormal and damaging practices.

Location hidden

#58700 Sep 22, 2013
There are plenty of truly feminine woman, Henry, in Asia especially in India.
THE LAST WARRIOR POET

Barboursville, WV

#58701 Sep 22, 2013
Lady Day wrote:
<quoted text>
Types of Jews
Orthodox
Conservative
Reform
I do not consider Messies J E W S.
All born of jewish blood are considered his chosen people.The messianic jews are even more special. They appreciate the sacrifice of Gods son. The biblical prophesies yet to unfold is for the purpose of showing Israel who the true messiah was.Many will come to know the truth during those trials.I just cant understand how jews cannot accept Christ after so many old testament prophesies came true in the new testament.His birthplace,his death fortold in Psalms 22 said he would be scourged(beaten), his bones wouldnt be broken(when they went to break his legs he was already dead),his water would mix with his blood(when they stuck him with the spear, his water ran out to mix with his spilled blood), other prophesies said he would be betrayed for 30 pieces of silver(the amout judas was paid)it also said they would cast lots for his belongings(the romans gambled for his cloak)the other prophesies are numerous.Even though you dont believe i beseech you to learn about the 1000 yr millineal reign of christ yet to come.Learn about the visions of Daniel and revelations and how it relates to modern nations and alignments and how the antichrist will rule from the E.U.Several authors such as John Hagee, Hal Lindsey,Ervin Baxter,etc. will explain your future.Even if you dont believe it makes for interesting reading.Consider it fiction if you like, i dont. But if you like good fiction(at least from your perspective)then check out some of their material.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#58702 Sep 22, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>...But if you like good fiction(at least from your perspective)then check out some of their material.
I prefer the works of John Grisham. They are much more engaging, have fewer plot holes and people almost never slaughter millions in the name of Grisham.

Location hidden

#58703 Sep 23, 2013
PRONUNCIATION:

EVOLUTION

e as in ee

vo as in vogue

lu as in lyu

tion as in shin

EVOLUTION = ee-vo-lyu-shin

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58704 Sep 23, 2013
THE LAST WARRIOR POET wrote:
<quoted text>
The messianic jews are even more special..
Where I live, the "special" people often ride the short bus to school.

Location hidden

#58705 Sep 23, 2013
Dr Henry Makow is an ex-Jew.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58706 Sep 23, 2013
anyone who wastes valuable energy ranting against "Rabbis" is a Jew hater.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---All who DENY the Jewishness of any Jew is a JEW hater.
Frijoles---anyone who wastes valuable energy ranting against "Rabbis" is a Jew hater.
HughBe--- Anyone who tries to DENY the true identity of others in my opinion are criminals.They should be CHARGED in the courts for CRIMES against humanity.
Jews are SEEDS of Israel and NOTHING your rabbis say will ever change that you BLIND DUMB truth-hating Judahite.
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU are my BOY but not in the sense that you typically associate with your close male friends.
YOU answer my questions.
Have your rabbis ADDED to the teachings of the Tanach via its many doctrines?
Did God command saying, NO ADDITION to it?
By ADDING have the rabbis DISOBEYED and overturned the COMMANDMENT of God?
Do your rabbis teach that peace is more important than loyalty to God?

Location hidden

#58707 Sep 23, 2013
Rabbis are vampires. The worst of the lot become priests in any cult/religion.
Eric

Bellwood, IL

#58708 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Dr Henry Makow is an ex-Jew.
Thank G-d.

Location hidden

#58709 Sep 23, 2013
Priestcraft goes hand in hand with exploitation, superstition, dogma, deception and fanaticism.

Location hidden

#58710 Sep 23, 2013
Dr Henry Makow has turned to Christianity after quitting Judaism - a case of dumping one evil and embracing another. LOL.

Location hidden

#58711 Sep 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Thank G-d.
Yes, thank G-d he has left behind the Devil who is G-d.

But, ooops, the G-d of Christianity, too, is the Jewish G-d who is Satan.

So, nothing has changed in Dr Makow's life despite him dumping one abomination in favor of another.

LMAO.

Location hidden

#58712 Sep 23, 2013
The Babylonian, Jewish, Christian and Muslim deity is G-d (Satan)!
Eric

Bellwood, IL

#58713 Sep 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Dr Henry Makow has turned to Christianity after quitting Judaism - a case of dumping one evil and embracing another. LOL.
pssst, don't tell Hugh. Hugh will force him to remain a Jew.

Location hidden

#58714 Sep 23, 2013
El is an asura!

Location hidden

#58715 Sep 23, 2013
Dr Makow, shame on you - you're still trapped in satanism despite quitting Judaism in favor of Christianity. LOL.

Location hidden

#58716 Sep 23, 2013
Going out.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Emeem 1,100,514
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 31 min TRD 68,379
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 54 min newpoly 1,910
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr andet1987 4,656
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Jacques from Ottawa 177,408
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,938
ISIS Plans to Blow Up an Entire American City a... 2 hr Heisenberg 44
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••