Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,365
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58636 Sep 22, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you want me to be your DARLING?
I am very handsome, Mon.
You'll take an instant fancy to me.
I wonder what sexually attracts you to a 50 year old plump American (Frijoles) with a bulging rear and a graying mustache?
I can't fathom your sexual attraction for a non-handsome old man like Frijoles.
Even if Frijoles consents to having sex with an ugly black bum with thick lips like you, I wonder what sexual pleasure he can give you.
Cultivate better taste.
(I'm not available!)
(smiles)
Hugh---You are a darling.

Joel---So, you want me to be your DARLING?

Hugh--- I was simply saying that you are one and not that I WANT you to be one.

Joel--I am very handsome, Mon.

Hugh--- Apart from your mother and yourself, is that view held by others?

Joel--You'll take an instant fancy to me.

Hugh--- I already like you and so your words are senseless.

Joel---I wonder what sexually attracts you to a 50 year old plump American (Frijoles) with a bulging rear and a graying mustache?

Hugh--- Is bulging the same as distended? I'm sentimental and although he is full of it I like the flocker.

Joel---I can't fathom your sexual attraction for a non-handsome old man like Frijoles.

Hugh--- Handsome or not I am truly not attracted to men sexually. I like people based on personality.

Joel---Even if Frijoles consents to having sex with an ugly black bum with thick lips like you, I wonder what sexual pleasure he can give you.

HughBe--- My wish is that you were not pauperized. If you were truly rich as you claim, I would wager you on this THICK LIPS. Take my word, I would win.

Joel--Cultivate better taste.(I'm not available!)

Hugh--- Not available for TODAY, that is ok. When are you available for a non-sexual encounter?
True Christian witness

Bartlesville, OK

#58637 Sep 22, 2013
Messianic Jews in this world who accept Jesus as the promised Messiah, but who accept the Christian teaching that Jesus is a part of a Trinity God are no different than the Christians of Christendom, a main part of false religion or Babylon the Great today. These Christians are not acceptable to Jehovah God, the one true God of Noah, Abraham and Jesus. John 4:24

The only true religion or true Christians, Jehovah's witnesses and anyone who wants to worship Jehovah God as Jesus set the example, must follow the Law of Christ, as taught by Jehovah's witnesses. John 17:3

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#58638 Sep 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
The NT is a Jewish book it certainly is NOT modern day "Judaism" but it is JEWISH and did NOT originate with Gentiles. Wake up and embrace TRUTH even though you HATE it.
Nonsense. It clearly violates the second commandment and could never be associated with Judaism.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58639 Sep 22, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nonsense. It clearly violates the second commandment and could never be associated with Judaism.
HughBe --The NT is a Jewish book it certainly is NOT modern day "Judaism" but it is JEWISH and did NOT originate with Gentiles. Wake up and embrace TRUTH even though you HATE it.

Adam---Nonsense.

HughBe--- Why do you call it nonsense, Adam? Did the NT originate with Gentiles? Prove that Paul, the Pharisee, was a Gentile or that John, the Jew, or Peter were not ALL JEWS.

Adam---It clearly violates the second commandment and could never be associated with Judaism.

HughBe--- If it violate the second then Judaism SHREDS the entire Tanach.

Who can overturn any commandment of God? Would it require a GREATER God to do so?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58640 Sep 22, 2013
I'll be back relatively shortly, from now.

Location hidden

#58641 Sep 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Who can overturn any commandment of God? Would it require a GREATER God to do so?
No one, including Jesus.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58642 Sep 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Clearly, the stories are Greek and Roman, not Jewish. Luke the Roman and whomever wrote Matthew are imitating the literature of the times.
HughBe--- A typical approach of a Judahite. Are you an American?
Are you saying that a Jew cannot be a Roman?
What would you call a Jew born in the city of Rome?
Prove that Luke was not a ROMAN Jew.
The NT is a Jewish book it certainly is NOT modern day "Judaism" but it is JEWISH and did NOT originate with Gentiles. Wake up and embrace TRUTH even though you HATE it.
Thats a tangent

The main point Eric was making was of the similarity of the tale to the Roman and Greek mythology at the time.

My guess is that this is news to you because of your substandard public education.
Eric

Bellwood, IL

#58643 Sep 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a tangent
The main point Eric was making was of the similarity of the tale to the Roman and Greek mythology at the time.
My guess is that this is news to you because of your substandard public education.
If Christianity was to win converts from the Romans, the Christians had to make it more Roman friendly. They did away with circumcision. They did away with dietary restrictions. They adopted Roman debauchery as Christian festivals (Saturnalia became Christmas by edict of Constantine). AND they made their "Savior" into a more Roman friendly personage by having him born of a deity and a mortal--just like so many of their mythological personages.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58644 Sep 22, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
No one, including Jesus.
HughBe---Who can overturn any commandment of God? Would it require a GREATER God to do so?

Adam--No one, including Jesus.

HughBe--- So how comes your rabbis do such things? Do you realize that by doing such things the rabbis have equated themselves to God?

In essence rabbinic Judaism is IDOLATRY where the gods are the rabbis who overturn the commandments of God.

Finally you need to understand that Jesus was the Law-giver. He was the Angel of the Lord. Yes He was the Angel which the cloud followed and even your rabbis know that the cloud followed Jehovah.

They know at least these things but lack the natural or spiritual insights to make the connection. In some of the cases they just want to retain their status as gods and DOMINATE and mislead the Jewish people.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58645 Sep 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats a tangent
Eric---Luke the Roman and whomever wrote Matthew are imitating the literature of the times.

Frijoles---Thats a tangent

HughBe--- It is ONLY a tangent to those without understanding and or integrity. The point that I am making is that the NT is JEWISH and so his remarks cannot be unimportant, hence my focus and questions.

Study and try to link my words now and then address them. Best of luck.

HughBe--- Are you an American?
Are you saying that a Jew cannot be a Roman?
What would you call a Jew born in the city of Rome?
Prove that Luke was not a ROMAN Jew.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58646 Sep 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
If Christianity was to win converts from the Romans, the Christians had to make it more Roman friendly. They did away with circumcision. They did away with dietary restrictions. They adopted Roman debauchery as Christian festivals (Saturnalia became Christmas by edict of Constantine). AND they made their "Savior" into a more Roman friendly personage by having him born of a deity and a mortal--just like so many of their mythological personages.
Eric---If Christianity was to win converts from the Romans, the Christians had to make it more Roman friendly

Hugh--- Let me amplify and clarify your words so that even YOU may undertand them.

Here goes---- If JEWS were "to win converts from the Romans(Gentiles), the Christians(Jews) had to make it more Roman friendly"

Sit in a corner and study it.

Location hidden

#58647 Sep 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Who can overturn any commandment of God? Would it require a GREATER God to do so?
Adam--No one, including Jesus.
HughBe--- So how comes your rabbis do such things? Do you realize that by doing such things the rabbis have equated themselves to God?
In essence rabbinic Judaism is IDOLATRY where the gods are the rabbis who overturn the commandments of God.
Finally you need to understand that Jesus was the Law-giver. He was the Angel of the Lord. Yes He was the Angel which the cloud followed and even your rabbis know that the cloud followed Jehovah.
They know at least these things but lack the natural or spiritual insights to make the connection. In some of the cases they just want to retain their status as gods and DOMINATE and mislead the Jewish people.
Once again you make unfounded charges you are unable to prove regarding the second commandment. Jesus gave no laws, he claimed he would fulfill them, whatever that irrelevancy means.

Location hidden

#58648 Sep 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---If Christianity was to win converts from the Romans, the Christians had to make it more Roman friendly
Hugh--- Let me amplify and clarify your words so that even YOU may undertand them.
Here goes---- If JEWS were "to win converts from the Romans(Gentiles), the Christians(Jews) had to make it more Roman friendly"
Sit in a corner and study it.
Let me clue you in...They were no longer Jews if the violated the second commandment.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58649 Sep 22, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again you make unfounded charges you are unable to prove regarding the second commandment. Jesus gave no laws, he claimed he would fulfill them, whatever that irrelevancy means.
What are you really saying, Adam?

What are these UNFOUNDED charges that you speak of?

Have your rabbis ADDED to the teachings of the Tanach via its many doctrines?

Did God command saying, NO ADDITION to it?

By ADDING have the rabbis DISOBEYED and overturned the COMMANDMENT of God?

Do your rabbis teach that peace is more important than loyalty to God?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58650 Sep 22, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me clue you in...They were no longer Jews if the violated the second commandment.
Who has BEWITCHED you into such a belief? God called them so even in IDOLATRY.

Again this is another example of the CORRUPT teachings of your rabbis. Your doctrine is a LIE.

Location hidden

#58651 Sep 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you really saying, Adam?
What are these UNFOUNDED charges that you speak of?
dolt, Adam already told us he isnt even Jewish

You are unhinged by your antisemitism. You need professional help.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58652 Sep 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen well boy, you have a criminal mind. You and chinks like you falsely accuse people of antisemitism as a means of stifling TRUTH.

Chinks is NOT= Chinese.

YOU answer my questions, you anti-TRUTH and every thing good.

What are these UNFOUNDED charges?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58653 Sep 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Which religion is Adam a part of?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58654 Sep 22, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of what you and Adam claim about his status as a Jew and more importantly his status as a JUDAHITE his view,see below, is the private and TWISTED view of Judaism.

No one else in the world is so STUPID as to hold such a position.

His assertion, "They were no longer Jews if the violated the second commandment."

Note, All who DENY the Jewishness of any Jew is a JEW hater.

Location hidden

#58655 Sep 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Which religion is Adam a part of?
either let him answer in his own words again, or stop being a lazy sht and scroll back a few pages and find out yourself.

You need to read the posts sometimes instead of offering soliloquys.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,109,266
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 6 min Boy G 49,801
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 min _ferrerman 98,208
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 22 min Common Sense 4,023
Amy 9-16 57 min edogxxx 17
Abby 9-16 1 hr PEllen 8
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Learn to Read 177,977
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info