Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,957
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58587 Sep 20, 2013
canu wrote:
Can anyone tell me why every civilization in the past persecuted the Jews is there somthin I don't no about?
rabbee: yeah according to G-D, they keep screwing up. and refuse to do, as G-D commanded of them. but then you can't show me any religion, that has done any better. if the jews* do get their act together with G-D, then somebody else is next in line. and they can see, how it feels.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#58588 Sep 20, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

rabbee: yeah according to G-D, they keep screwing up. and refuse to do, as G-D commanded of them. but then you can't show me any religion, that has done any better. if the jews* do get their act together with G-D, then somebody else is next in line. and they can see, how it feels.
Hey, Caltech Grad,

How do you prove,

F = ma?

Give all the working steps.

So, you don't know the answer to a Grade 8 physics question.

Shame.

Location hidden

#58589 Sep 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

At this point I am reconsidering my cherished belief that a masturbatory event a day keeps the doctor away.:D
Excessive masturbation - excessive drain of life force leading to debility and centrifugal movements of the innate body forces.

Take care and stop the perverse habit.

Have you no self-control?

Why must your mind always gravitate towards sex and to seeking a release via intercourse or masturbation?

Moderate sex life is best for mental, emotional and physical health.

No more damaging obsessions and no more excessive drain of life force.

Location hidden

#58590 Sep 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Much love MON.
You forgot to type a comma after love.

Much love, Mon.

Location hidden

#58591 Sep 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Joel---I am not sexually attracted to Hugh

Hugh--- But you are attracted to my sexual energy.
You're a megalomaniac.

I'm put off by your sex talk - to tell you the truth, it gives me the creeps, and, on many occasions, when you refer to sex, like. for instance, at the present, I feel nauseous, since, as I said in the past, there's a foul smell that radiates from your posts especially when you talk about sex and the foul smell coming from your force fields via your posts tells me a lot about your perverse sexual habits.....

No offense, just plainspeak.

Location hidden

#58592 Sep 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Hugh is humane and pretty fair-minded in many ways. I like these qualities in him. It's rare to find these higher values ....

Hugh--- Well said and you have good taste.
Yes, I compliment you on these good points that I see in you.

Location hidden

#58593 Sep 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

When we linkup, I shall tell you about it.
What do you know about OBE based on direct experience?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58594 Sep 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, Caltech Grad,
How do you prove,
F = ma?
Give all the working steps.
So, you don't know the answer to a Grade 8 physics question.
Shame.
rabbee: the title of this message thread, is not joel's arrogant ego. quit trying to overcompensate, for your total demonic ignorance of G-D.

Location hidden

#58595 Sep 20, 2013
DR DEEPAK CHOPRA VERSUS DEAREST JOEL:

1) Deepak Chopra suggests that a shift in consciousness can bring about a shift in biology thereby curing diseases.

2) Dr Chopra is gullible and like million other fools is under the impression that consciousness is power that can create energy, matter, life and universe and that it can exist independent of energy-matter a point which he has constantly reiterated in his books, debates and talks.

3) Can a shift in consciousness cure diseases? This would be true only if the shift in consciousness from say morose to happiness or from negativity to positive thinking is accompanied by a concomitant energy shift that acts in and on the body. A mental "good feel" may activate certain genes to release good chemicals or to boost immunity that may expedite the process of healing.

4) Consciousness by itself cannot exist or create anything since the very act of existence, creation and of being aware requires work to be done by the system on itself or on its surroundings and this then would bring energy/matter into the picture to sustain the consciousness and to execute its task of creating something and of being aware and of acting or reacting intelligently or of withdrawing within itself.

Location hidden

#58598 Sep 21, 2013
ABSOLUTE REST BEHIND THE FLUXES:

1) Most importantly, Buddha saw everything as a mass of ever changing forces without an underlying absolute substratum/absolute source which is the fountainhead of stability from which upon manifestation a series of force fields originate that keep vibrating at typal or at fixed frequencies in decreasing order beginning from the end of the absolute. Being stuck in trying to step back from the fluctuations of the surface or frontal force force fields, Buddha lost sight of the absolute underlying all the various degrees of fluxes of all the numerous cosmic and supracosmic planes.

2) Change can be conceived only with respect to a body that is in a state of greater or lesser change and so it's logical to assume that there exists a state of absolute stability that forms the basis of all the various fluxes manifested from it in descending order. Buddha knew nothing beyond the 4th cosmic plane of consciousness-force and as said earlier the 4th cosmic plane is an inferior plane.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58599 Sep 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
your English translation of Isaih, not mine.
Perhaps Matthew was a Jew, but other than your friends in the NT, its not a concern of Jewish theology or Jewish scripture.
FRijoles---Virgin birth is Christian theology, not Jewish.

HughBe---- Was Matthew, the JEW, who wrote about it Jewish? Was Isaiah the prophet Jewish?

Frijoles--your English translation of Isaih, not mine.

HughBe--- I know that you are confusing the language that something is written in with its CORRECTNESS. YOUR version written in the "original" language is INCORRECT.

Frijoles---Perhaps Matthew was a Jew, but other than your friends in the NT, its not a concern of Jewish theology or Jewish scripture.

HughBe--- There is NO perhaps about Matthew being Jewish he was a JEW and more so than YOU. It is generally known that ALL of the New Testament writers were Jews i.e. with the exception of Luke.

Note, Luke was very likely a Jew.

The real point that you are missing, as usual, is that Christianity is from Jews and is JEWISH theology and every IDIOT knows this to be true.

Christianity is NOT Gentile theology. It certainly is NOT "Judaism" today but it is certainly Jewish in foundation and doctrines and were taught to Gentiles by Jews.

Wake up and learn TRUTH.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58600 Sep 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
get a room. Preferably one with plenty of hay and water.
Joel---Hugh is humane and pretty fair-minded in many ways. I like these qualities in him. It's rare to find these higher values ....

Hugh--- Well said and you have good taste.

Frijoles---get a room. Preferably one with plenty of hay and water.

HughBe--- I believe that menu befits your diet and pocket and is NOT appropriate for people of the ilk of Joel and of course the Hugh.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58601 Sep 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You forgot to type a comma after love.
Much love, Mon.
My dear Joel, sometimes I even inadvertently omit words such as "I" and very recently when rereading a post I realized that I wrote "you" instead of would.

Get it?

I am great but I am NOT God Almighty and I do make errors.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58602 Sep 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a megalomaniac.
I'm put off by your sex talk - to tell you the truth, it gives me the creeps, and, on many occasions, when you refer to sex, like. for instance, at the present, I feel nauseous, since, as I said in the past, there's a foul smell that radiates from your posts especially when you talk about sex and the foul smell coming from your force fields via your posts tells me a lot about your perverse sexual habits.....
No offense, just plainspeak.
Joel---I am not sexually attracted to Hugh

Hugh--- But you are attracted to my sexual energy.

Joel---You're a megalomaniac.

Hugh--- You omitted, in my uninformed opinion. Now, that makes sense.

Joel---I'm put off by your sex talk

Hugh--- Again incomplete thoughts and completing it gives "put off" or thrown off my yoga....

Joel- to tell you the truth, it gives me the creeps, and, on many occasions, when you refer to sex, like.

Hugh--- I take it that in India creeps =shivers.

Joel--- for instance, at the present, I feel nauseous, since, as I said in the past, there's a foul smell that radiates from your posts especially when you talk about sex

Hugh---- That explains your attraction to me as there are many who will say that in general your posts radiate FOUL ODOURS.

Joel---and the foul smell coming from your force fields via your posts tells me a lot about your perverse sexual habits.....

Hugh--- Tell me, why do you consider vaginal sex to be perverted?

Joel---No offense, just plainspeak.

Hugh--- None taken and none given.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58603 Sep 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I compliment you on these good points that I see in you.
You are a darling.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58604 Sep 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about OBE based on direct experience?
As I have said, previously, I shall tell you when we linkup. Calm down. If you cannot afford it, I shall come to India. I shall even teach you how to make use of the wonderful beauties over there.

Much love, mon.

Location hidden

#58606 Sep 21, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

You are a darling.
So, you want me to be your DARLING?

I am very handsome, Mon.

You'll take an instant fancy to me.

I wonder what sexually attracts you to a 50 year old plump American (Frijoles) with a bulging rear and a graying mustache?

I can't fathom your sexual attraction for a non-handsome old man like Frijoles.

Even if Frijoles consents to having sex with an ugly black bum with thick lips like you, I wonder what sexual pleasure he can give you.

Cultivate better taste.

(I'm not available!)

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58607 Sep 21, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you want me to be your DARLING?
I am very handsome, Mon.
You'll take an instant fancy to me.
I wonder what sexually attracts you to a 50 year old plump American (Frijoles) with a bulging rear and a graying mustache?
I can't fathom your sexual attraction for a non-handsome old man like Frijoles.
Even if Frijoles consents to having sex with an ugly black bum with thick lips like you, I wonder what sexual pleasure he can give you.
Cultivate better taste.
(I'm not available!)
(smiles)
50 years old???

lolol

Location hidden

#58608 Sep 21, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

50 years old???

lolol
ha ha ha

You're in your late 40s or nearly 50 based on the time frames about your life events as you've mentioned in all your posts.

Hugh once said a few years ago that you're 50 plus.

Location hidden

#58610 Sep 21, 2013
Dr Dean Radin - calm, poised, intelligent, free thinker.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Abby 10-20 3 min Kuuipo 6
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Teaman 1,124,490
only sex 17 min amitjulee 1
Amy 10-19 18 min Kuuipo 8
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 29 min casting director 98,492
BoyshineLiesIn SpeechAtNW 35 min LipsMoveBhoLies 6
Mike Brown Deserved What He Got 46 min Read NO_3 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 179,241
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]