Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,620)

Showing posts 52,381 - 52,400 of65,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
And you grotesque.
fine with me
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Foolish generalizations:
1) Large testicles = poor parenting skills, high libido.
2) Small testicles = good parenting skills, poor sexual appetite.
PS: I happen to have medium-sized testicles. Hugh dear, any comments.(smiles)
Joel---Foolish generalizations:

1) Large testicles = poor parenting skills, high libido.

2) Small testicles = good parenting skills, poor sexual appetite.

PS: I happen to have medium-sized testicles. Hugh dear, any comments.(smiles)

Hugh--- "Large testicles = poor parenting skills, high libido." This is definitely NOT applicable to Frijoles. In fact only the middle concept of parenting skills applies to him.

Small testicles = good parenting skills, poor sexual appetite.

I would say that the smallness part and the poor appetite are a perfect fit for Eric. The parenting part is satisfactory but not good.

Joel--- I happen to have medium-sized testicles. Hugh dear, any comments.

HughBe--- Rest assured although you are small when compared to the Hugh it still will take Eric and Frijoles to = your tool.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
fine with me
tiny, is what you meant.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Historical works cannot be great literature? Who says so? The creative facet is the manner of expression. The way the words are put together. The choice of words. G-d was a really great author for the first 5 books. David for Psalms. Solomon for the Song of Song. etc. Look at how much has been turned into songs. Think of the poetry. Hugh, you need to expand your horizons.
Hugh--- I would say NO in the strictest of sense. It is largely HISTORICAL in nature. Perhaps Eric regards it as literature or CREATIVE work based on what he sees around him.

Eric---Historical works cannot be great literature? Who says so? The creative facet is the manner of expression

HughBe--- Did you notice "in the strictest of sense"? The CREATIVE facets that I was thinking of were in the CONTENTS and NOT the expression.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

You need to "discharge" the tension, stress and bad vibes.
Had a MOST FASCINATING VISION accompanied by a VOICE some hours ago while I lay there in bed in an indrawn state.

I think the fever was induced by the infused higher consciousness-energy that met some resistance in my being that as a result manifested a extra body heat.

Prior to this vision, I had this rigid view of evolution that one bit of information (consciousness + energy) could not evolve into another in a strict material sense.

The Voice told me that evolution is based on the urge to rise higher up the scale of consciousness-energy and it was a straining beyond the present type to develop newer features or to merge with a new range of consciousness-energy so as to transform itself into an altogether new species.

The vision was more symbolic than a vision of the distant past but it revealed to me that evolution of one species into a few others is possible provided a new frequency/new frequencies of vibration typifying the new species could merge with the conscious energy of the proto-typal species (common ancestor) giving it the added impelling force or bit of information in terms of consciousness-energy it needed to evolve into another type.

I could see the emergence of a new species after the new bit of information united with the existing species....

It was seen as a new form emerging from the old mould leaving behind no intermediate stages since the emergence of the infused bit of information drawn in from the universal force fields was a quick process that took place in the same organism. The time frame for the transition from one type to another after the infusion of the new bit of information occurred was quick and took a matter of years/decades to bring about the emergence of the new species from a previous one.

One species infused with 2 or more ranges of consciousness-energy gave rise to to 2 or 3 different lines of species...

The new emergences from the old happens rarely and only when a type is fit in terms of consciousness and energy to drawn in a new bit of information.

The supramental being will, similarly, arise from the mental being (man) via this process of infusion followed by an emergence of the supramental features in and through the mental being thus making the transition from a previous stage to the next.

All in all, it was a most fascinating Yogic experience.

More details, later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

The fascinating yogic experience of a few hours ago ended with an OBE that lasted a few minutes releasing all the accumulated strain and fatigue into the universal force fields once my psychic was outside the body. I am feeling just GREAT and have gained deeper insights into the higher laws of nature leading to an evolution of a new type via the mechanism of emergence of infused range(s) of consciousness-force in an existing organism. Wow!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

It was a rare yogic experience. I am fortunate to have been given it by the dynamic descent of the Higher Consciousness-Force into my being.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The fascinating yogic experience of a few hours ago ended with an OBE that lasted a few minutes releasing all the accumulated strain and fatigue into the universal force fields once my psychic was outside the body. I am feeling just GREAT and have gained deeper insights into the higher laws of nature leading to an evolution of a new type via the mechanism of emergence of infused range(s) of consciousness-force in an existing organism. Wow!
Yogic experience = Masturbation
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Yogic experience = Masturbation
Rick---Yogic experience = Masturbation

HughBe--- Based on your words, I take it that you are a great yogi.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Had a MOST FASCINATING VISION accompanied by a VOICE some hours ago while I lay there in bed in an indrawn state.
I think the fever was induced by the infused higher consciousness-energy that met some resistance in my being that as a result manifested a extra body heat.
Prior to this vision, I had this rigid view of evolution that one bit of information (consciousness + energy) could not evolve into another in a strict material sense.
The Voice told me that evolution is based on the urge to rise higher up the scale of consciousness-energy and it was a straining beyond the present type to develop newer features or to merge with a new range of consciousness-energy so as to transform itself into an altogether new species.
The vision was more symbolic than a vision of the distant past but it revealed to me that evolution of one species into a few others is possible provided a new frequency/new frequencies of vibration typifying the new species could merge with the conscious energy of the proto-typal species (common ancestor) giving it the added impelling force or bit of information in terms of consciousness-energy it needed to evolve into another type.
I could see the emergence of a new species after the new bit of information united with the existing species....
It was seen as a new form emerging from the old mould leaving behind no intermediate stages since the emergence of the infused bit of information drawn in from the universal force fields was a quick process that took place in the same organism. The time frame for the transition from one type to another after the infusion of the new bit of information occurred was quick and took a matter of years/decades to bring about the emergence of the new species from a previous one.
One species infused with 2 or more ranges of consciousness-energy gave rise to to 2 or 3 different lines of species...
The new emergences from the old happens rarely and only when a type is fit in terms of consciousness and energy to drawn in a new bit of information.
The supramental being will, similarly, arise from the mental being (man) via this process of infusion followed by an emergence of the supramental features in and through the mental being thus making the transition from a previous stage to the next.
All in all, it was a most fascinating Yogic experience.
More details, later.
Joel---Had a MOST FASCINATING VISION accompanied by a VOICE some hours ago while I lay there in bed

Hugh--- It is interesting that the vision and OBE occurred while you were in bed. I too have had many OBE while in bed.

Much love, sweet Hugh.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Rick---Yogic experience = Masturbation
HughBe--- Based on your words, I take it that you are a great yogi.
One of the best. Your point?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

I too have had many OBE while in bed.
LOL.

Only a trained yogi can have willed OBEs or they take place in a trained yogi spontaneously at times under the pressure of the dynamic descent of the higher force.

Can you describe the mechanism of an OBE if you claim to have experienced the phenomenon?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

A CLOSER EVALUATION OF THE YOGIC VISION ON EVOLUTION OF NEW TYPAL FORMS (SPECIES):

1) Now, coming back to the phenomenon of the emergence of a new species from an existing organism on account of an infusion of a new bit of information in terms of a new state of consciousness-force with the force fields of an existing organism, it's evident that this phenomenon takes place only in the fit individual whose apparatus is in a state of steady aspiration to outgrow the limitations of the old typal features.

2) It's not that the entire species develops into a new type.

3) An organism of a prototypal species, can, if it develops the sustained urge to develop furthe, draw in a new bit of information from the universal force fields or there can come about a merger of a new bit of information with the force fields of an existing organism in this state of high aspiration thereby causing it to assimilate the new bit of information and with this incoming bit of consciousness-energy serving as the new material/impelling force, the existing genes of the organism undergo a mutation giving rise to new typal genes suited to express the new features.

4) The organism thus infused by the new bit of consciousness-energy then goes through several transition stages over a short period of time or over a long period of time and ultimately the new type emerges from the old type and in this way a new species emerges.

5) Since, just a handful of organisms in a prototypal species could acquire a higher state of aspiration or the higher urge to evolve further thus the transitional stages to the new type are rare to find and on death quickly get decomposed under layers of soil/water.

6) The evolutionary phenomenon that I perceived in vision is rare and happens only when a new range of consciousness-force gets activated in the terrestrial force fields.

7) Once the few fit organisms of a particular species transit to the new typal form they begin multiplying via sexual means and a whole population of the new type comes into existence.

8) The old view that I had of the materialization of the typal ranges of consciousness-energy into the various species is also valid but the above description is a deeper insight into the evolutionary mechanism and it is this evolutionary mechanism of infusion followed by emergence in fit individual that will give rise to the supramental being (a new species) from the mental being/man (old species). So, both mechanisms are possible. The yogic vision has clarified the subject in deep ways.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

DOES KINETIC ENERGY VIOLATES PRINCIPLE OF CONSERVATION?

On the flip side of the notes on the evolution of consciousness-energy in a typal form via an act of emergence, is a statement made to me by a friend a few weeks ago that the formula of kinetic energy = 1/2mv^2 is invalid in terms of conservation of energy principle.

Let's check:

Ke = 1/2 mv^2

For a formula/equation to be valid, it should be dimensionally correct.

Ke is a form of energy.

SI unit of energy is joule (the unit is written in small letters since the whole name of the unit is typed, whereas if only the symbol is expressed then we use the capital letter as for instance in this case it would be J).

What is a joule?

W = FscosA or W = FssinA

If A = 0 or 90,

then,

W = Fs (since cos 0 = 1, sin 90 or sin pi/2 = 1)

W = Fs ( s = displacement in direction of F)

In terms of SI units, W = newton-meter or Nm.

Expanding,

W = 1kg-m/s^2 x m = 1 kg-m^2/s^2

Thus, the dimensions of W (work)= M^1 L^2 T^-2.

Now, Pe (gravitational potential energy)= mgh = Fh (h = vertical displacement).

So, W = Pe and thus both W and Pe should have the same dimensions = M^1 L^2 T^-2.

By W-E theorem, Ke is inter-convertible into Pe and vice versa. Thus, Ke should also have the same dimensions (M^1 L^2 T^-2) as W and Pe.

Now,

Ke = 1/2 mv^2.

The ratio 1/2 being a pure ratio of numbers has no units and hence no dimensions but it is an integral part of the formula of Ke.

Ke is dimensionally valid but does its formula obey the principle of conservation of energy?

For a body of mass m moving with uniform motion,

Ke = 1/2mv^2

m remains unchanged at low speeds far below c in air/vacuum.

So, Ke = 1/2 mv^2

If v = 1 m/s

Ke1 = 1/2 m (1)^2 = 1/2 m = 0.5m J .........(1)

If v = 2 m/s

Ke2 = 1/2m(2)^2 = 1/2 x m x 4 = 2m J.........(2)

Change in Ke = Ke2 - Ke1 = 2m - 0.5m = 1.5m J

If v = 3 m/s

Ke3 = 1/2m (3)^2 = 1/2 x m x 9 = 4.5m J........(3)

Change in Ke per sec from 2 sec to 3 sec = Ke3 = ke2 = 4.5m - 2m = 2.5m J

If v = 4 m/s,

Ke4 = 1/2 m (4)^2 = 1/2 x m x 16 = 8m J........(4)

Change in Ke,

Ke4 - Ke3 = 8m - 4.5m = 3.5m

So, we see a violation of the conservation principle with each successive gain in velocity per second for a mass traveling with uniform motion.

CONCLUSION: Ke is dimensionally correct but violates the principle of conservation of energy. Where does the extra energy come from to keep the mass in uniform motion?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear about the house explosion? I heard it from my house way across town.
Lots of black smoke I thought that they were filming a movie again.
Eric

Aurora, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Hugh--- I would say NO in the strictest of sense. It is largely HISTORICAL in nature. Perhaps Eric regards it as literature or CREATIVE work based on what he sees around him.
Eric---Historical works cannot be great literature? Who says so? The creative facet is the manner of expression
HughBe--- Did you notice "in the strictest of sense"? The CREATIVE facets that I was thinking of were in the CONTENTS and NOT the expression.
No body gives a fair rats ass what you think. We are dealing with universal concepts here. "In the strictest of sense" historical works may be literature because that is the universal concept. There is no concept that the work be fiction.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
you ugly
rabbee: on nooo! not the night, of the living uglies again?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
agreee
you get the point here
<quoted text>
Death as a punishment for insulting?
Come now - how can anyone NOT interpret that answer as in the EXTREME. So much for Islam being a middle path, of logic, peace, and reason,
Collosal fail
Death not for "insulting"....but by lampooning and abusing and making fun of the Prophet and Messenger of God.

And we would "love" if the same law was made for lampooning, abusing and making fun of Other prophets of God, like Moses and Jesus.

People should know the limits to which they can go in these matters.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
...People should know the limits to which they can go in these matters.
How interesting you accidentally stumbled onto a truth.

People SHOULD know the limits to which they can go and advocating death for satire is clearly far beyond the limits of any civilised society.

When you realise that, there might be hope for you.

P.S. When you see a woman driving a car, does it just drive you nuts?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Death not for "insulting"....but by lampooning and abusing and making fun of the Prophet and Messenger of God.
And we would "love" if the same law was made for lampooning, abusing and making fun of Other prophets of God, like Moses and Jesus.
People should know the limits to which they can go in these matters.
rabbee: if any one insults, any true prophet of G-D. it is G-D'S, job to punish them not yours. muhammed is not THE HOLY SPIRIT, so you are not authorized by G-D. to put anyone to death, for even insulting muhammed. since you have no way, of proving that muhammed is a false or true prophet. other than pure, mental magic.

hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer, have been around a lot longer than any of you. why does not G-D, put them to death for never being true to G-D? for it is the world, that makes, hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer true to them.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,381 - 52,400 of65,098
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]