Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,618)

Showing posts 52,341 - 52,360 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I cant believe you are wasting space on this.
rabbee: well the space between the ears, tends to do that a lot here.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, there's no past tense and present tense in Hebrew? LOL.
rabbee: there is no future tense either, in true scriptural text.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Great way to show your restraint. You're doing a fine job convincing us that Islam is the "Religion of Peace".
Even after all the years wasted on this forum, I still find a comment like his amazing.
Eric

Lombard, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Good night. Feeling feverish and physically weak. Later.
Happens everytime you disrespect G-d!

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Even after all the years wasted on this forum, I still find a comment like his amazing.
The sad part is that he doesn't even realize he's being unreasonable. How insecure, mentally unstable or completely brainwashed must someone be that they would be in favor of killing someone that disagrees with or mocks their beliefs.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
The sad part is that he doesn't even realize he's being unreasonable. How insecure, mentally unstable or completely brainwashed must someone be that they would be in favor of killing someone that disagrees with or mocks their beliefs.
For all his faults, he can be reasonable at times. So I would go with completely brainwashed, and rule out unstable or personally insecure.

You know, Roger Waters just got a lot of flack from Jewish folk because at the end of his concert he floats a huge pig blimp with a cross, a star of david, a swastika, etc etc - his statement against organized religion. Personally, once I found out he didnt single out any religion in particular, I decided I couldnt care less.(I still find is politics reprehensible). Why cant Muslims act the same?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Happens everytime you disrespect G-d!
He got off easy this time - I told him a few days ago he needs to make sure he is always grounded, or conversely make sure his shoes have a lot of rubber.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

My little children, have you been behaving in my absence?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Good night. Feeling feverish and physically weak. Later.
You need to "discharge" the tension, stress and bad vibes.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Great way to show your restraint. You're doing a fine job convincing us that Islam is the "Religion of Peace".
It is good to see you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
It is good to see you.
you ugly

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
For all his faults, he can be reasonable at times. So I would go with completely brainwashed, and rule out unstable or personally insecure.
You know, Roger Waters just got a lot of flack from Jewish folk because at the end of his concert he floats a huge pig blimp with a cross, a star of david, a swastika, etc etc - his statement against organized religion. Personally, once I found out he didnt single out any religion in particular, I decided I couldnt care less.(I still find is politics reprehensible). Why cant Muslims act the same?
Interesting...

"The Anti-Defamation League criticized the musician in 2010 for projecting images of planes dropping bombs in the shape of the Star of David during a performance that year. However, the group does not think the pig was anti-Semitic in the most recent context, Israel Nation News notes...

The 69-year-old rocker has been using the inflatable pig for years to display political messages, The Algemeiner notes. There is even a Wikipedia page dedicated to the messages that have been scrawled across the swine's body, including "Impeach Bush Now" and "Torture Shames Us All!"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/25/roge...
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
ETHNO-RELIGIOUS EVANESCENCE:
Ethno-religious type is a flimsy ground to distinguish people of various backgrounds since the vibrational imprint in one's being can easily be replaced or overlaid with another set of vibrations of the psychological, vital-emotional and physical kind if the person concerned switches faiths or dumps religion altogether. Besides, if say X has a specific ethno-religious force field on account of his ancestral faith that he also adheres to, then, well, it can only mean that the present vibrational force field is imposed or is overlaid on a previous ancestral force field when the distant ancestors worshipped another God other than the present one. So, ethno-religiosity is a fluid event in being and is nothing to be proud of especially if it's the source of mental disorders, serious personality defects, tribalism, fanaticism, various physical illnesses and homosexual tendencies. LOL.
The ethno-religious assertion is a FRAUD as it is applied by a particular group to the biological SEEDS which makeup the group. Nearly 50 % of this group is secular meaning atheists, agnostics or non-religious.

Now, compare that to Jamaica where far more Jamaicans are RELIGIOUS and in particular Christians. My guess is that 90% or more of Jamaicans are Christians and then there is the ethnicity part. So Jamaicans here and in the diaspora are an ethno-religious group and far more so than the group in question.

The religion of one's ancestor is not necessarily yours. My Grandfather was Jewish and I am certain that he grew up with Judaism as his faith,given the time that he grew up, or that his parents meaning my great grandparents were secular. Take this line of argument to ancient days and get the picture. Now what does the religion of these my progenitors have to do with me?

Does it make me a member of Judaism?

How does the religion of the progenitors of Jews who are secular make them Judahites? It does not. It is an IDIOTIC LIE that is promoted.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
you ugly
And you grotesque.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Come online. Please save me from the preying paws of daddy bears....(if you know what I mean).
(smiles)
I am here, dear. I understand your fear as these are men of unnatural appetite.

I was busy and for tomorrow I have an engagement that will not allow me to be on the forum before nighttime.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...
"The Anti-Defamation League criticized the musician in 2010 for projecting images of planes dropping bombs in the shape of the Star of David during a performance that year. However, the group does not think the pig was anti-Semitic in the most recent context, Israel Nation News notes...
The 69-year-old rocker has been using the inflatable pig for years to display political messages, The Algemeiner notes. There is even a Wikipedia page dedicated to the messages that have been scrawled across the swine's body, including "Impeach Bush Now" and "Torture Shames Us All!"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/07/25/roge...
Yeah, he is well known as an Israel basher, politically. However, the pig incident was equal opportunity, and not about Israel anyhow. The inflatable pig, of course, comes from the Pink Floyd album "Animals"
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Good post, dear. Now simplify it for them.
Also address the matter of the religion that they were following when they worshipped idols even AFTER the time of Moses and which included the sacrifice of their children.
Were they Jews or not who were following Judaism?
Your move
HUghBe---You were INSTRUCTED to quote my words. You were NOT asked to tell me what your deluded mind believes.

Now quote my words that support your claim that I said, "Jews sacrificed children".

Adam----HughBe wrote:Good post, dear. Now simplify it for them.
Also address the matter of the religion that they were following when they worshipped idols even AFTER the time of Moses and which included the sacrifice of their children.

Were they Jews or not who were following Judaism?

HughBe--- Focus and UNDERSTAND. The issue is your assertion that I said "Jews sacrificed children". You have FAILED in supporting your claim as those words are NOT in the quote above.

Did I say that they were following Judaism?

Hint: Try to understand nuances and intentions.

Adam---Your move

HughBe--- On the contrary I am still waiting for my words that plainly said, "Jews sacrificed children".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting...
Did you hear about the house explosion? I heard it from my house way across town.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
And you grotesque.
fine with me
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Foolish generalizations:
1) Large testicles = poor parenting skills, high libido.
2) Small testicles = good parenting skills, poor sexual appetite.
PS: I happen to have medium-sized testicles. Hugh dear, any comments.(smiles)
Joel---Foolish generalizations:

1) Large testicles = poor parenting skills, high libido.

2) Small testicles = good parenting skills, poor sexual appetite.

PS: I happen to have medium-sized testicles. Hugh dear, any comments.(smiles)

Hugh--- "Large testicles = poor parenting skills, high libido." This is definitely NOT applicable to Frijoles. In fact only the middle concept of parenting skills applies to him.

Small testicles = good parenting skills, poor sexual appetite.

I would say that the smallness part and the poor appetite are a perfect fit for Eric. The parenting part is satisfactory but not good.

Joel--- I happen to have medium-sized testicles. Hugh dear, any comments.

HughBe--- Rest assured although you are small when compared to the Hugh it still will take Eric and Frijoles to = your tool.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,341 - 52,360 of68,341
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

96 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Teaman 1,077,633
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Rogue Scholar 05 174,382
Thousands march in downtown Chicago in support ... 8 min Garry Ackerman 2
Music Artists A to Z 10 min not a ghost 256
No people will be punchlines in 'Racist Jokes 101' 15 min Huh 5
Fun Song Combos (Sep '12) 16 min not a ghost 358
Song Title Game (Dec '11) 20 min not a ghost 1,102
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••