Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,404
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
Bob Jackson

Wilmington, DE

#58053 Sep 12, 2013
Our Jewish brothers have been attacking the Messianic followers for centuries'. They are too busy following their Rabbinic leaders and Kabbalah mystics and not paying attention to the written Torah. They completely ignore Isaiah 53 in their own Bibles and follow and worship the Rabbis while giving lip service to the Torah. The ancient prophets were and still are ignored, these haters of the holy prophets who they killed and as a result spent centuries in diaspora. They will continue to suffer until they realize that the one they rejected was and is the Messiah. Pray for the Jews, they are blind and cannot find their way out of the darkness.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#58054 Sep 12, 2013
Bob Jackson wrote:
Our Jewish brothers have been attacking the Messianic followers for centuries'.
Or, is it vice versa? Can you compare the number of Jews attacked by Christians as opposed to Christians attacked by Jews.
Bob Jackson wrote:
They are too busy following their Rabbinic leaders and Kabbalah mystics and not paying attention to the written Torah. They completely ignore Isaiah 53 in their own Bibles and follow and worship the Rabbis while giving lip service to the Torah.
We have no Bibles. Bible is a Greek word. We have Tanakhs. Take my word, we have the Book of Isaiah therein. The problem is that you misinterpret it. You have to read it in the original which does not have Chapters but is one long book. Then you will understand it.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58055 Sep 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't know I'm not in the business.
I would venture to say that the truth is rewarding, look how bad business is for the lame streem media.
So with all the activity in the industry, you are not even showing a profit? Not impressed.

Location hidden

#58056 Sep 12, 2013
Bob Jackson wrote:
Our Jewish brothers have been attacking the Messianic followers for centuries'. They are too busy following their Rabbinic leaders and Kabbalah mystics and not paying attention to the written Torah. They completely ignore Isaiah 53 in their own Bibles and follow and worship the Rabbis while giving lip service to the Torah. The ancient prophets were and still are ignored, these haters of the holy prophets who they killed and as a result spent centuries in diaspora. They will continue to suffer until they realize that the one they rejected was and is the Messiah. Pray for the Jews, they are blind and cannot find their way out of the darkness.
Moses loves you.

Location hidden

#58057 Sep 12, 2013
Bob Jackson wrote:
by the way, just because you may declare to be a brother doesnt mean you are a brother. You are not. Life doesnt work that way, which is why we have estate planning.
Voluntarist

United States

#58058 Sep 12, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Or, is it vice versa? Can you compare the number of Jews attacked by Christians as opposed to Christians attacked by Jews.
<quoted text>
We have no Bibles. Bible is a Greek word. We have Tanakhs. Take my word, we have the Book of Isaiah therein. The problem is that you misinterpret it. You have to read it in the original which does not have Chapters but is one long book. Then you will understand it.
Ha ha its the old you misinterpret it game.
Voluntarist

United States

#58059 Sep 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So with all the activity in the industry, you are not even showing a profit? Not impressed.
I am not in that industry and itts funny how the news media which all are a bunch of corporate whores have to point out and look down on an alternative site making a profit.
But you wont find big pharma or big government advertising on alternative sites that dont push their agenda

I am 1 of many modern day Paul Reveres
Voluntarist

United States

#58060 Sep 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
by the way, just because you may declare to be a brother doesnt mean you are a brother. You are not. Life doesnt work that way, which is why we have estate planning.

What does estate planning have to do with whether someone is a brother or not.

Location hidden

#58061 Sep 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>.
What does estate planning have to do with whether someone is a brother or not.
You need to eat more blueberries.

Location hidden

#58062 Sep 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not in that industry and itts funny how the news media which all are a bunch of corporate whores have to point out and look down on an alternative site making a profit.
But you wont find big pharma or big government advertising on alternative sites that dont push their agenda
I am 1 of many modern day Paul Reveres
I know, you are not in that industry, yet you just composed a paragraph right out its rulebook.

Slick

Location hidden

#58063 Sep 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
slicha?
Eric

Roselle, IL

#58064 Sep 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
We wrote it. We know what it says.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58065 Sep 12, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
About as funny as someone claiming to be a child of the holocaust who was saved and came to the US to be adopted. Then, you read their Facebook page and you find it's all a lie. That they are too young to be a child of the holocaust.
rabbee: who would you believe, G-D or your parents? you just claimed, you would accept your parents version without question.

you don't accept G-D, as an expert witness as to how i got here?

a visit from G-D, resulted in my eccentricity.

there is no way, anyone could get a visit from G-D, and be the same person they would have been.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58066 Sep 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Al Qaeda being armed and used by the us government in Syria?
Have you read the PNAC document which lays out the occupation of the middle east?
rabbee: because your president is a representative of hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer as is most of your congress. he is most definitely, not a representative of G-D. and it should be obvious, that he is trying to destroy this nation. just his support of the muslim brotherhood, should tell you that. he supported the muslim brotherhood, in benghazi. he supported the muslim brotherhood in egypt. he is supporting the muslim brotherhood in syria. all if his legislation, has been designed to push this nation to the edge of economic disaster. and even the media puppets, are on his treasonous side.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58067 Sep 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to eat more blueberries.
rabbee: no man! isn't that how, you become a smurf? you, are what you eat?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58068 Sep 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, you are not in that industry, yet you just composed a paragraph right out its rulebook.
Slick
rabbee: ducks of the same feather, do duck together. and geese of the same feather, goose when together.
Voluntarist

United States

#58069 Sep 12, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
We wrote it. We know what it says.
You wrote it?
Voluntarist

United States

#58070 Sep 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Slick
Where is this rulebook you are referring to?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#58071 Sep 12, 2013
Bob Jackson wrote:
You're right! How could I have been so blind?! How could thousands of brilliant Jewish scholars over thousands of years missed what you've stumbled upon? And you didn't even need to read Hebrew to figure it out. You were able to define the 'true meaning' from an English translation. You are truly a gifted sage and I will immediately take all steps to convert to xtianity. I'm going to empty my bank account, move into a trailer and marry my cousin.

Oh wait.... I'm not. I just sobered up and remembered I'm not a total idiot.

But thanks for trying anyway.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#58072 Sep 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
...I am 1 of many modern day Paul Reveres
More like Chicken Little.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min loose cannon 178,138
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RealDave 1,110,264
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 14 min Mandela 68,519
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 20 min Stpitalredi 49,884
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 59 min Stuart Cudahy 46,747
hy 5 hr badstuber 1
Word (Dec '08) 7 hr andet1987 4,726
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search