Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,993
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#58037 Sep 11, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
maybe this is gfc's calling instead of soccer.
gfc?
Eric

Roselle, IL

#58038 Sep 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
gfc?
sorry, wrong thred

Location hidden

#58040 Sep 11, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, wrong thred
Should we be alarmed at the possibility that you know the size of theirs/his/its testicles?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58041 Sep 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Intelligent people dont waste their time online ranting against "Rabbis" especially when they have never met an actual observant Jew in their life. You have issues.
rabbee: intelligence against something, is only proof of your intelligence for something against it. but in either case, is not evidence of the only true intelligence.

the only difference between russian intelligence, and american intelligence. is the system of only true lies, used to develop and educate them. so every country, is responsible for their very own system of only true arrogant educational lying.

and a truly intelligent person, will know that all religions, as well as all race, creeds, and colors do this. whether it be white supremists, black supremists, red supremists, brown supremists, yellow supremists, national supremists, or joel supremists. in your very own, tower of babbling.

you are all given your diverse antiG-D lies, through the world same as everyone else has been lied to. which always results, in the near destruction of all the grandchildren of this world. except for Noach, His Family and whoever the selected 144,000 talking animals by G-D are.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58042 Sep 11, 2013
i am smart enough to realize, that is has been G-D. WHO has been punishing, the alleged as jews all along for their own un-trueness. and do not care what tool of G-D, is being used to accomplish this accused of being anti-semitism. the only thing making them anti-semitic, is their antiG-D false prophet lying about it.

and jews do not get off the hook, any more than christians, muslims or other also rather be pagans.
Voluntarist

United States

#58043 Sep 11, 2013
Poll: More Americans Believe World
Trade Center 7 Was Demolished On
9/11 than Believe the Government’s
Explanation
Posted on September 11, 2013 by
WashingtonsBlog
What Do You Believe?
Preface: Americans have learned in the past
decade that our government lied to us about:
Iraq weapons of mass destruction (and here)
The case for war against Syria (and see this)
Its involvement in false flag terror in Iran in
the 1950s
Pervasive spying by the NSA
Manipulation of the markets by big banks
And various other important topics
But do Americans think that the government
lied about 9/11?
A new poll shows that they do. At least
about World Trade Center Building 7.
“Even the government’s own computer model
disproves its theory. It looks nothing like the
actual collapse,” said Tony Szamboti, a
mechanical engineer from the Philadelphia
area.“Not only that, they refuse to release
the data that would allow us to verify their
model. In the world of science, this is as bad
as it gets. I’m glad most people can look at
the collapse and see the obvious.”
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58044 Sep 11, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
Poll: More Americans Believe World
Trade Center 7 Was Demolished On
9/11 than Believe the Government’s
Explanation
Posted on September 11, 2013 by
WashingtonsBlog
What Do You Believe?
Preface: Americans have learned in the past
decade that our government lied to us about:
Iraq weapons of mass destruction (and here)
The case for war against Syria (and see this)
Its involvement in false flag terror in Iran in
the 1950s
Pervasive spying by the NSA
Manipulation of the markets by big banks
And various other important topics
But do Americans think that the government
lied about 9/11?
A new poll shows that they do. At least
about World Trade Center Building 7.
“Even the government’s own computer model
disproves its theory. It looks nothing like the
actual collapse,” said Tony Szamboti, a
mechanical engineer from the Philadelphia
area.“Not only that, they refuse to release
the data that would allow us to verify their
model. In the world of science, this is as bad
as it gets. I’m glad most people can look at
the collapse and see the obvious.”
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/
rabbee: well i do not care, what any diverse liar says is true. it's still going to be, just another lie. your just trading, one big lie for another.

you all piss G-D off any more, THEY are very much more capable of commanding the destruction of more than just a few towers. and a lot more, mass murders too boot.

the alleged as jews, tried this same antiG-D crap. and look at what, this has done to them. do you really think, the holocaust would have happened to them also. without them, totally pissing G-D off again?

and this nation now, being humiliated by the butt-face liar in office. is also, commanded by G-D. don't care if your a rather be devil, angel, Angel, plant, animal or rock, your are not exempt from the commands of G-D.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58045 Sep 11, 2013
don't care what mechanical or any, other injun ears says. if G-D says if falls on itself. this is what it, is going to do. and G-D don't need, your explosives or airplanes for that to happen. leaving your engineers with an excuse, to try and look smarter than G-D. not concerned with any side agreements, made between G-D, hasatan, baal hamolech, or halooseefer's other involvements.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58046 Sep 11, 2013
my concern for america, with the syrian affair. may have effects, with G-D you cannot see. i do not want this nation, to get involved in it.

the idiot in chief, has no idea just how dangerous this situation is. stay out of arguments between, other g-ds and their peoples. it is the worse kind of, domestic arguments involving other g-ds you'll ever get involved in.

all domestic arguments, are more dangerous than anything else. and this country is not well enough, with G-D to even get involved in that.

and if they help either side, your helping an enemy of the united states. without even mentioning the possibility, of starting a war, with two superpowers, three major military powers, and many of the arab nations against it. this nation is not, healthy enough with G-D to withstand that.

syria never signed, the un chemical weapons agreement. so unless they use this out side of their own boarders, we have no legal obligation here.

if assad and the syrian government falls, the terrorist of 9/11 get their hands on the chemical weapons. we do not want, this! to happen.

and so far we have no legitimate excuse, to even fire one rocket into syria. and this is their country, and their civil war.

but if the rebels win, i have no doubts of having boots on the ground. assad is not stupid enough to attack ysrael any more, but the rebels are that stupid. they have already, proved this without question.

they get their hands on all that never gas, there going to use it. and america and ysrael and some others are prime targets.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#58047 Sep 11, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Should we be alarmed at the possibility that you know the size of theirs/his/its testicles?
Some Neo-Nazi from Australia posting on an anti-semitism thread. So, before you made your post, I said: "What's the matter? Can't get it up lately? Putz won't get hard. Byzzem too small?" I later followed up with: "You know, they have a little blue pill that will help your putz."
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58048 Sep 11, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Some Neo-Nazi from Australia posting on an anti-semitism thread. So, before you made your post, I said: "What's the matter? Can't get it up lately? Putz won't get hard. Byzzem too small?" I later followed up with: "You know, they have a little blue pill that will help your putz."
rabbee: about as funny as a black man, becoming a neo-nazi because they hate jews.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#58049 Sep 11, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: about as funny as a black man, becoming a neo-nazi because they hate jews.
About as funny as someone claiming to be a child of the holocaust who was saved and came to the US to be adopted. Then, you read their Facebook page and you find it's all a lie. That they are too young to be a child of the holocaust.
Voluntarist

United States

#58050 Sep 11, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
my concern for america, with the syrian affair. may have effects, with G-D you cannot see. i do not want this nation, to get involved in it.
the idiot in chief, has no idea just how dangerous this situation is. stay out of arguments between, other g-ds and their peoples. it is the worse kind of, domestic arguments involving other g-ds you'll ever get involved in.
all domestic arguments, are more dangerous than anything else. and this country is not well enough, with G-D to even get involved in that.
and if they help either side, your helping an enemy of the united states. without even mentioning the possibility, of starting a war, with two superpowers, three major military powers, and many of the arab nations against it. this nation is not, healthy enough with G-D to withstand that.
syria never signed, the un chemical weapons agreement. so unless they use this out side of their own boarders, we have no legal obligation here.
if assad and the syrian government falls, the terrorist of 9/11 get their hands on the chemical weapons. we do not want, this! to happen.
and so far we have no legitimate excuse, to even fire one rocket into syria. and this is their country, and their civil war.
but if the rebels win, i have no doubts of having boots on the ground. assad is not stupid enough to attack ysrael any more, but the rebels are that stupid. they have already, proved this without question.
they get their hands on all that never gas, there going to use it. and america and ysrael and some others are prime targets.
Why is Al Qaeda being armed and used by the us government in Syria?

Have you read the PNAC document which lays out the occupation of the middle east?

Location hidden

#58051 Sep 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is Al Qaeda being armed and used by the us government in Syria?
Have you read the PNAC document which lays out the occupation of the middle east?
Business is good in the Conspiracy industry these days?
Voluntarist

United States

#58052 Sep 12, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Business is good in the Conspiracy industry these days?
Wouldn't know I'm not in the business.
I would venture to say that the truth is rewarding, look how bad business is for the lame streem media.
Bob Jackson

Wilmington, DE

#58053 Sep 12, 2013
Our Jewish brothers have been attacking the Messianic followers for centuries'. They are too busy following their Rabbinic leaders and Kabbalah mystics and not paying attention to the written Torah. They completely ignore Isaiah 53 in their own Bibles and follow and worship the Rabbis while giving lip service to the Torah. The ancient prophets were and still are ignored, these haters of the holy prophets who they killed and as a result spent centuries in diaspora. They will continue to suffer until they realize that the one they rejected was and is the Messiah. Pray for the Jews, they are blind and cannot find their way out of the darkness.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#58054 Sep 12, 2013
Bob Jackson wrote:
Our Jewish brothers have been attacking the Messianic followers for centuries'.
Or, is it vice versa? Can you compare the number of Jews attacked by Christians as opposed to Christians attacked by Jews.
Bob Jackson wrote:
They are too busy following their Rabbinic leaders and Kabbalah mystics and not paying attention to the written Torah. They completely ignore Isaiah 53 in their own Bibles and follow and worship the Rabbis while giving lip service to the Torah.
We have no Bibles. Bible is a Greek word. We have Tanakhs. Take my word, we have the Book of Isaiah therein. The problem is that you misinterpret it. You have to read it in the original which does not have Chapters but is one long book. Then you will understand it.

Location hidden

#58055 Sep 12, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Wouldn't know I'm not in the business.
I would venture to say that the truth is rewarding, look how bad business is for the lame streem media.
So with all the activity in the industry, you are not even showing a profit? Not impressed.

Location hidden

#58056 Sep 12, 2013
Bob Jackson wrote:
Our Jewish brothers have been attacking the Messianic followers for centuries'. They are too busy following their Rabbinic leaders and Kabbalah mystics and not paying attention to the written Torah. They completely ignore Isaiah 53 in their own Bibles and follow and worship the Rabbis while giving lip service to the Torah. The ancient prophets were and still are ignored, these haters of the holy prophets who they killed and as a result spent centuries in diaspora. They will continue to suffer until they realize that the one they rejected was and is the Messiah. Pray for the Jews, they are blind and cannot find their way out of the darkness.
Moses loves you.

Location hidden

#58057 Sep 12, 2013
Bob Jackson wrote:
by the way, just because you may declare to be a brother doesnt mean you are a brother. You are not. Life doesnt work that way, which is why we have estate planning.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Scrooge 1,153,432
Obama pardons 2 Illinoisans, including former M... 37 min barefoot2626 5
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr edogxxx 98,835
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,753
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 2 hr TRD 68,880
Deat Abby 12-16 2 hr cheluzal 71
Abby 12-18 3 hr RACE 6
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]