Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
52,141 - 52,160 of 68,977 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57992 Sep 10, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I'll be typing a note on the origin, meaning and aims of Zionism in a day or two. I am going to a party. Tishmor al atzmecha. Todah. Later. Bye.
Just in time for Yom Kippur.

I hope you are grounded or at least wearing rubber shoes.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57993 Sep 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Just in time for Yom Kippur.
I hope you are grounded or at least wearing rubber shoes.
I see that you find it challenging to handle many questions in a single post. So, here are a couple of the questions which have been repeated for easy access.

Tell me about Enoch meaning where do your rabbis tell you that he is? Could it be in the sky?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57994 Sep 10, 2013
samson2 wrote:
<quoted text>
actually tamud (the book of hate) is translated to many languages. I read it in english and you can too. Just go ahead and sample the many morsels of hate and evil found in this satanic book.
rabbee: can you really call, alterations a translation?

no matter how many of you satanic, baal hamolech, halooseefer talking critters, there are not here in it again.

is all the hate and the evil, G-D'S Doing or all yours?

does a book with evil people in it, really mean the author is evil?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57995 Sep 10, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
You might want to look up the word 'fact' in a reputable dictionary.
Just because you read something on tinfoilhat.com it doesn't mean that is a fact.
rabbee: and here i thought scripture, of the national enquirer was the gospel truth???
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57996 Sep 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to correct your facts...
He does not peruse tinfoilhat.com . He peruses AlexNutJob.com
rabbee: oh crap! as if G-D'S Scripture, about this whole preferred evil and wicked world are not enough.

i just guess the evil and wicked, can't handle the truth of G-D about themselves.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#57997 Sep 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I see that you find it challenging to handle many questions in a single post. So, here are a couple of the questions which have been repeated for easy access.
Tell me about Enoch meaning where do your rabbis tell you that he is? Could it be in the sky?
Enoch is now dead: Psalms 37:36 and 39:13.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57998 Sep 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
As as I am concerned, so is the homophobic Jamaican. I am through wasting my time "conversing" with that idiot.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57999 Sep 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh no! He is not. Enoch is in HEAVEN, waiting for His time to return here in TheTorah. while everyone else, is in the sleeping place called the grave. ignorant ones do not go to HEAVEN, they go to the grave. and the really extra stupid ones, don't even get that. you really don't want to commit blasphemy against RUACH HAKODESH, without real quick repent.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58000 Sep 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
As as I am concerned, so is the homophobic Jamaican. I am through wasting my time "conversing" with that idiot.
Had you been a Christian and not a member of that religion you would have learnt about FORGIVENESS and you would have forgiven me of all the wrong that you have IMAGINED.

Much love to my American or should I say Israeli friend.

From mon of Jamaica.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58001 Sep 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion noted but please link the Psalms to Enoch. Also did you notice that I asked, "where do your RABBIS tell you that he is?"
Voluntarist

United States

#58002 Sep 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when were you the authority on anything other than loonietunies?
Just another post from you with no substance, keep drinking your fluoride.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58003 Sep 10, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Here we have a discussion about Enoch and still you have to introduce your favourite topic and pastime i.e. homosexuality.

2.I have noticed that Adam has been missing for a few days and I suspect that he is taking care of his dogs. I say this because intuitively I feel that he has dogs and is a dog breeder.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58004 Sep 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1.Here we have a discussion about Enoch and still you have to introduce your favourite topic and pastime i.e. homosexuality.
2.I have noticed that Adam has been missing for a few days and I suspect that he is taking care of his dogs. I say this because intuitively I feel that he has dogs and is a dog breeder.
doggone it! all.
really

Roselle, IL

#58005 Sep 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Opinion noted but please link the Psalms to Enoch. Also did you notice that I asked, "where do your RABBIS tell you that he is?"
He can't be in heaven. The most famous rabbi--Jesus--said so.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58006 Sep 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nooo! i do not believe, that G-D The Most Famous RABBEE ever said that.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#58007 Sep 10, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: nooo! i do not believe, that G-D The Most Famous RABBEE ever said that.
G-d is not a Rabbi; G-d is G-d
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#58008 Sep 10, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d is not a Rabbi; G-d is G-d
rabbee: what do you mean, by G-D is not THE "GREAT-ONE"(RABBEE)? there seems to be a screw loose, in your ability to not translate properly.

i wished i could say, "um i am going to tell G-D on you". but i believe THEY already BOTH knew that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58009 Sep 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Opinion noted but please link the Psalms to Enoch. Also did you notice that I asked, "where do your RABBIS tell you that he is?"

Really now---He can't be in heaven. The most famous rabbi--Jesus--said so.

HughBe--- 1. Link has not been made 2. I spoke of RABBIS and not "rabbi" 3. Cite passage that supports what you have attributed to Jesus.

Note, I know of one passage that would capture Enoch but still I want you to cite yours.

Please desist from linking Jesus to your rabbis.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#58010 Sep 10, 2013
really wrote:
<quoted text>
Have Jews ALWAYS believed that God is not in the sky?

Thanks, Eric.
Eric

Roselle, IL

#58011 Sep 10, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
HughBe---Opinion noted but please link the Psalms to Enoch. Also did you notice that I asked, "where do your RABBIS tell you that he is?"
Really now---He can't be in heaven. The most famous rabbi--Jesus--said so.
HughBe--- 1. Link has not been made 2. I spoke of RABBIS and not "rabbi" 3. Cite passage that supports what you have attributed to Jesus.
Note, I know of one passage that would capture Enoch but still I want you to cite yours.
Please desist from linking Jesus to your rabbis.
Oh, come on Hugh. Jesus was a great Rabbi. He wasn't the son of G-d. And, he wasn't the Messiah. But, he was a great Rabbi. His followers perverted his message after his death.

Enoch did not go to gan eden alive. Jesus said so. John 3:13 Which also means that Jesus did not go to gan eden alive either.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Official Jonas Brother Chat Room!!!! (Oct '08) 5 min Madison Taylor Ho... 744
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 7 min TRD 68,369
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Incognito4Ever 1,100,173
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Jacques from Ottawa 177,375
Danger! It is horrible, rotten luck to hug a w... 31 min Preacher 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 39 min BoDidHe 49,477
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr SpaceBlues 46,313
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Sublime1 97,932
Amy 8-29 6 hr Kuuipo 13
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••