Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,102
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57930 Sep 7, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Walk on water again but this time get CNN to video it. Try the ocean this time and not water spilled on the floor.
rabbee: you need to get G-D'S, permission for all of that. you don't believe in G-D, so i have doubts of you getting G-D'S approval for that. because you were not or refused to be there, does not mean it did not actually happen.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57931 Sep 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Christian would ASSUME that Satan had arms.
rabbee: i have seen hasatan, so there is no longer any assumption about it. hasatan can appear as the most perfect being, you have ever met, coming out of a cloud of dirt like mr clean in a man of the black suit. and is the most helpful, of all the decietfull persons you have ever met.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57932 Sep 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
only to some of the sephardim.
Where we live we have our own Va'ad. We wouldnt bother with someone else's.
rabbee: well your kabootz, is not everyones kabootz.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57934 Sep 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Only a Christian would ASSUME that Satan had arms.
Frijoles---Only a Christian would ASSUME that Satan had arms.

HughBe--- Only a Judahite would feel that Satan has no arms. Why? Their rabbis tell them so. The scriptures does indicate that Satan is NOT a formless being and neither is he the EVIL desires within them.

Look at the passage below and ask yourself, is Satan real? Is Satan merely the evil desires or inclinations within you?

If Satan is merely evil inclinations how then was the inclinations(Satan) able to go to and from the earth?

How was the evil inclinations(Satan) within you WALK on the earth?

How was the evil inclinations(Satan) within you able to present itself before the Creator?

You claim to be bright so think?

" The Lord said to the Adversary(Satan), "Where are you coming from?" And the Adversary(Satan) answered the Lord and said, "From going to and fro on the earth and from walking in it.""

2. Only a Judahite would FEEL that God has no face although he explicitly told Moses that he could not see His FACE.

3. Walk in the light as you are now been given.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57935 Sep 7, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Feeling loved is what its all about.
Anyway, if he admitted worshipping Satan, why wouldnt he be a liar? I dont get your logic.
1. Try and understand your change of position or contradictory words.

2.HughBe--- I take it that you are calling Harold Wallace Rosenthal a LIAR.

3. Frijoles--Dont be a twit

4. So, in your mind I was being silly because I understood you to be saying that the man Harry was a LIAR.

5. Now you are implying that Harry Rosen... is a LIAR. Understand your own words, "if he admitted worshipping Satan, why wouldnt he be a liar? I dont get your logic."

6.Son, my logic and point is, YOU are now implicitly calling him a LIAR whereas previously you were pretending that you were not doing any such things by your words "Dont be a twit"

7.Note, I am NOT questioning the TRUTH of your words. I am highlighting the illogical nature of them.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57936 Sep 7, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>rabbee: i have seen hasatan...
I'm sure of that. Drunks often see that which is not there.
susanblange

Norfolk, VA

#57937 Sep 8, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: i have seen hasatan, so there is no longer any assumption about it. hasatan can appear as the most perfect being, you have ever met, coming out of a cloud of dirt like mr clean in a man of the black suit. and is the most helpful, of all the decietfull persons you have ever met.
I figured it was a demon spirit that visited you, but it wasn't Satan himself. He and his minions are very deceitful and you are caught up in their net. Satan also appeared to Jesus and he took his offer to possess all the kingdoms of the world if he would worship Satan. Jesus was just as delusional as you are. Take your meds and get well.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#57938 Sep 8, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure of that. Drunks often see that which is not there.
Or May be he had seen his own reflection when he was in his bad haTorah moods?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57939 Sep 8, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure of that. Drunks often see that which is not there.
rabbee: how many seven year old drunks, do you know of?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57940 Sep 8, 2013
susanblange wrote:
<quoted text>I figured it was a demon spirit that visited you, but it wasn't Satan himself. He and his minions are very deceitful and you are caught up in their net. Satan also appeared to Jesus and he took his offer to possess all the kingdoms of the world if he would worship Satan. Jesus was just as delusional as you are. Take your meds and get well.
rabbee: well all The-Legions of Angels, and the declaration of I-AM THE L-RD G-D OF ALL TOTALITIES AND REALMS. sure did not make it, seem that way. without even mentioning, The-Angel that does not like shoes and socks on your feet.

and hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer waited in the distance. until after G-D had left. before hasatan approached me, with an offer to help me. as i said no! that is what you, are trying to think in me.

and how many delusions, do you know of that wait 41 years. to return, to essentially say I told you so.

your not very good, at honest data collection are you?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57941 Sep 8, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Or May be he had seen his own reflection when he was in his bad haTorah moods?
rabbee: are you becoming a liar, in support of more liars? or have you always, been this way? have you always disrespected, what G-D truly says to anyone? in favor of muhammed, only hearing from and angel of his own fantasy?

your attempts to humiliate, TheG-D WHO came and spoke to me are of your own fantasy doing.

your not just ridiculing me, your ridiculing TheG-D WHO gave all this to me.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#57942 Sep 8, 2013
LMFAO. As a life long atheist. I find it funny and could'nt give a shit.

But! Do have another nice deluded day.

If your GOD dos'nt GET YOU, I'm sure Satan will.

What price! THINKING/INTELLIGENCE?

Cyril the atheist.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57943 Sep 8, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
LMFAO. As a life long atheist. I find it funny and could'nt give a shit.
But! Do have another nice deluded day.
If your GOD dos'nt GET YOU, I'm sure Satan will.
What price! THINKING/INTELLIGENCE?
Cyril the atheist.
rabbee: well it won't be so funny, after your dead. and you realize you were totally screwed up, and now totally screwed.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#57944 Sep 8, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well it won't be so funny, after your dead. and you realize you were totally screwed up, and now totally screwed.
LOL. There's no intelligence in your response whatsoever. After we're both dead. We're dead.Period.

Charles Darwin explained, not to mention George.



Have a nice day. Cyril.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57945 Sep 8, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. There's no intelligence in your response whatsoever. After we're both dead. We're dead.Period.
Charles Darwin explained, not to mention George.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gPOfurmrjxoXX
Have a nice day. Cyril.
rabbee: and i wished i was not the only person, G-D actually came to visit over 60 years ago. and you don't think charlie, or george, are able to lie to the best of their ability?

but consider this, what would you do? if G-D, actually did come to visit you? and everyone harassed you, the same way you do to me? would you like it, any more than i don't?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57946 Sep 8, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm sure of that. Drunks often see that which is not there.
But have you ever tried to have an intelligent argument with a pink elephant? Its not such a simple task.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57947 Sep 8, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL. There's no intelligence in your response whatsoever. After we're both dead. We're dead.Period.
Charles Darwin explained, not to mention George.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =gPOfurmrjxoXX
Have a nice day. Cyril.
Mr. D'Amville I presume?
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#57948 Sep 8, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Mr. D'Amville I presume?
Hee hee. LOL.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

#57949 Sep 8, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: and i wished i was not the only person, G-D actually came to visit over 60 years ago. and you don't think charlie, or george, are able to lie to the best of their ability?
but consider this, what would you do? if G-D, actually did come to visit you? and everyone harassed you, the same way you do to me? would you like it, any more than i don't?
Pwew. No harassment intended. You say G-D I say GOD, both are nonsense.

So you do not think whoever brainwashed you into religion was a Charlatan?

Kind regards.

Cyril the atheist.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57950 Sep 8, 2013
Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Pwew. No harassment intended. You say G-D I say GOD, both are nonsense.
So you do not think whoever brainwashed you into religion was a Charlatan?
Kind regards.
Cyril the atheist.
rabbee: hey i have had three visit, from TheG-D of No Nonsense. starting from when i was about 7 years old till now about 62 years later.

if not for this, i most likely would have been an atheist too. just like the atheist father, of my surrogate family.

so i can understand your predicament, especially with all the religions on earth so totally lying their own way. not a single one of their religions, are telling the truth. so i can understand some one, rather being atheist. fact is they, are religiously doing worse than an atheist.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min Bluestater 1,127,009
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 25 min wojar 179,434
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Bite Me 50,643
very cute unuasual pix 4 hr ALL GOOD 1
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 4 hr Mandela 68,666
omnipods boxes for sale 4 hr thanxlord 1
Amy 10-24 4 hr Mister Tonka 12
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]