Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,490
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57868 Sep 6, 2013
I'll choose Rebecca Soni any day over Missy Franklin.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57869 Sep 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Y. Adam---well you should not accuse anyone of being gay, unless you know for absolute sure they are.
HughBe---1. Not everything that I say is to be taken literally or in some of the cases seriously. Take my most recent post to Joel or the one that is immediately above this post that I am responding to, it goes like this --
Joel---my terrific good looks there's a mysterious sexual magnetism oozing from me
HughBe--- Of course the foul spell of your oozing INFECTION would attract the attention of people but I would not call that magnetism. Get it treated today.
Now, I am NOT serious and truthful no offence is meant to Joel. I am only taunting him for fun and he KNOWS it.
2. In terms of the gay matter, most of these fellows e.g. Eric and Frijoles are too sympathetic to the RIGHTS of homosexuals. They are very quick to call me or anyone else homophobic because we DISAGREE with the practice of homosexuality and such an approach tells me that they are homosexuals as they are NOT CARING people.
Put it this way, their defence seems to me to be out of self-interest rather than out of care for the welfare of others who may not be related to them.
Understand, none of these fellows say that GAYS do NOT have the right to BREAK the law. They all say that everyone must respect gay RIGHTS. Note, GAY RIGHTS are essentially the RIGHTS of homosexuals to break the law of the US and elsewhere.
3. Do these fellows champion the RIGHTS of say Adam to have sex with his dog? If not, why not? Adam could argue that no one taught him to desire his male dogs. He could say that his attraction to his male dogs are NATURAL and everyone should respect his rights to FLOC his property and to do with his property as he feels like. In fact he could claim THREE rights i.e. property rights, human rights and dogs rights.
rabbee: do you understand the accusation, of someone worshiping looseefer, baal hamolech, or hasatan? when they are not, the same same same angels? they all have, very different, and distinct given attributes.

as your accusation of this adam, being a worshiper of halooseefer was indeed unfounded. i could understand your accusing, frijoles, and eric of the worship of halooseefer. but not this, other adam guy or jews as a whole stereotype individually.

and i can even understand the comment to joel, as being well disserved satire/sarcasm. with joel doing, his own arrogant boastfull joel thing.

but it only truly takes one salmonella egg, to poison the whole batch truly.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57870 Sep 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
She is more sexy, though Franklin is arguably cute in an Mary Ann sort of way.

Location hidden

#57871 Sep 6, 2013
Interesting enough, Mary Ann always seems to win out.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gilligan 's_Island#Ginger_or_Mary_Ann.3 F

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57872 Sep 6, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
In terms of what?

Location hidden

#57873 Sep 6, 2013
Since that link pooped out

Ginger or Mary Ann?[edit source | editbeta]

The question of which of these two characters heterosexual men prefer has endured long after the end of the series. The question has inspired commercials,[26] essays, videos, even a sermon.[27]

By most accounts, the wholesome down-to-earth Mary Ann has outpolled Ginger by a sizable vote. Bob Denver (aka Gilligan), admitted he was a Mary Ann fan, and that when producers did polls, Mary Ann always beat Ginger, usually three to one. It has been cited that this angered Tina Louise (aka Ginger) greatly, who received only half the amount of fan mail that Dawn Wells (aka Mary Ann) received weekly.(According to Bob Denver in a 2001 interview, Wells received 3–5,000 fan letters weekly, whereas, Ginger may have gotten 1,500 or 2,000.[28][29])
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57874 Sep 6, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you made a charge ...please answer if you are capable of telling us who exactly these gods of Judaism are.
Lying isn't good for your health.
This is a quick stop but respond to the items below.

1.Again, quote my words that support your claim that I said, "Jews sacrificed children".

2. Define as exhaustively as is possible and within your limited ability the word god.

3. I have declared who are the gods of Judaism. Who can overturn a law of God than another god of GREATER authority.YOUR masters/gods have done so.

Later as I must go now.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57875 Sep 6, 2013
el cid 777 wrote:
Hi! About this Syria war...I think the U.S.A.
should supply the rebels with arms and not commit U.S.A. ground troops to the fight. The rebels we
will be supplying arms to are Alqaeda anyway!
Had enough of war yet everyone?
Love, el cid 777
rabbee: we should stay out, of their other g-ds helping their peoples. all-h is helping them now, and we do not need to get involved in their all-h helping us too.

when are you going to learn, stay out of the conflict of other g-ds helping their people. cause then you have a nasty situation, of their g-ds, their people and your unhappy g-d/s and G-D beating on you.

they had no love, for americans before. why risk giving them another excuse, to hate us with even more? if they want to remain ignorant, that their faux g-d/s are beating on them. then so be, it. i ain't about to get in between, anyone and their false g-d/s. that i know, G-D would not like either.

don't ever get between, family disputes and their g-dhead. even the police know this is, one of the most dangerous bipolar situations. with the whole family and their g-dhead, waiting for the chance to jump on you.

you just endanger yourself, getting between disputes of g-ds and their peoples. as they are not going to, hate you any less afterwards. let their faux g-ds, continue to help them all.

i won't even pray to G-D, to end their madhouse. i am not to give sympathy or feel sorry, for the idolaters of other g-ds. they refuse to learn their lesson, that they are all worshiping the wrong g-ds.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57876 Sep 6, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Once again, you made a charge ...please answer if you are capable of telling us who exactly these gods of Judaism are.
Lying isn't good for your health.
rabbee: well you asked the wrong person, cause he don't know. but the list is, hasatan, baal hamolech, halooseefer, and the more subtle than any-other beast of the fields G-D fashioned just for this world.

and is highly unlikely that it is even remotely, TheG-D WHO came to visit with me here in TheTorah. TheG-D of Noach, Avraham, and Adam, adam and chaooah in this particular forever true order.

Location hidden

#57877 Sep 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

3. I have declared who are the gods of Judaism. Who can overturn a law of God than another god of GREATER authority.YOUR masters/gods have done so.
Later as I must go now.
So you can not provide anyone with a link to an alleged perp who has kosherized pork?

IN other words, you are being a gas bag again, and someone other than I has called you on this.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57878 Sep 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can not provide anyone with a link to an alleged perp who has kosherized pork?
IN other words, you are being a gas bag again, and someone other than I has called you on this.
http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/newsdes...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57879 Sep 6, 2013
it appears that a retailer, bought a used kosher labeling machine from a jewish retailer.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57880 Sep 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: do you understand the accusation, of someone worshiping looseefer, baal hamolech, or hasatan? when they are not, the same same same angels? they all have, very different, and distinct given attributes.
as your accusation of this adam, being a worshiper of halooseefer was indeed unfounded. i could understand your accusing, frijoles, and eric of the worship of halooseefer. but not this, other adam guy or jews as a whole stereotype individually.
and i can even understand the comment to joel, as being well disserved satire/sarcasm. with joel doing, his own arrogant boastfull joel thing.
but it only truly takes one salmonella egg, to poison the whole batch truly.
1. WE were speaking about homosexuality and you have changed the topic.

2. I am NOT the one who said that Jews worshipped Lucifer it was a JEW who did it. What I did was to post his comment.

3. Children,Jew or Gentiles, of Lucifer practice lies and deception and these things identify them as children of Lucifer. Children of Almighty God although not perfect will NEVER practice lies and deception.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57881 Sep 6, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to your nearest synagogue and there you shall get the link that you seek. The rabbis made the abominable law so they can tell you all about it.

Before I leave explain why YOU as an observant Jew eat things like lobster? Is it BECAUSE the LOBSTERS that you eat have scales and fins?

Note, it is a pity that I have to raise the matter and I have never wanted to use it against you and still don't but please answer my question.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57882 Sep 6, 2013
"The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976

"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but OUR god is LUCIFER."

Location hidden

#57883 Sep 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Go to your nearest synagogue and there you shall get the link that you seek. The rabbis made the abominable law so they can tell you all about it.
Before I leave explain why YOU as an observant Jew eat things like lobster? Is it BECAUSE the LOBSTERS that you eat have scales and fins?
Note, it is a pity that I have to raise the matter and I have never wanted to use it against you and still don't but please answer my question.
Lobster isnt kosher

and I dont always keep kosher - not that this is any of your business, because clearly it isnt.

stop digging your hole. Stop the lies.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57884 Sep 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. WE were speaking about homosexuality and you have changed the topic.
2. I am NOT the one who said that Jews worshipped Lucifer it was a JEW who did it. What I did was to post his comment.
3. Children,Jew or Gentiles, of Lucifer practice lies and deception and these things identify them as children of Lucifer. Children of Almighty God although not perfect will NEVER practice lies and deception.
rabbee: here is the post i responded to from you -
"Adam, understand the following.

1. Your motives are impure and originate from your father/god Lucifer who dwells in you.

2. The Spirit of God that dwells in me is FAR greater that the evil force within you.

3. The wisdom given to me cannot me matched by you and ALL like you."

these are your words, i put in quotes. you made a direct accusation to this Adam, as a homosexual with the attribute of looseefer. and you did so, without any justifiable collaborating evidence. don't make accusations, if you have supporting evidence.

don't know what your talking about, because it does not appear to be what i responded to.

Location hidden

#57885 Sep 6, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
Interesting story

To jump to the finish line:

"....From what was on the label most likely the machine came from a store that sold kosher. He said an employee punched the key to print labels and put the labels the machine printed on the packages. When it was brought to his attention he had a person from where he bought the machine delete the words. The machine now can’t print any kosher labels—I saw it myself this morning and had labels printed which I took with me...."

Obviously it was a mistake. Also, nowhere on the package did it say it was Kosher. All it said in Hebrew was "slaughtered by House of Joseph".

But interesting story none the less

Location hidden

#57886 Sep 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
"The Harold Wallace Rosenthal Interview 1976
"Most Jews do not like to admit it, but OUR god is LUCIFER."
My next door neighbor said "Most Jamaicans dont admit it, but all Jamaicans are a**holes"

So it MUST be true.

Idiot.

Location hidden

#57887 Sep 6, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
In other words, you admit making it up

Slick.

not

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min harmonious 1,115,077
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 56 min welcome home 50,029
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Who 46,993
Grocery Coupon and saving your pennies 2 hr Susan 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr WelbyMD 178,583
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 98,344
A short math question. I will reply with answer... 6 hr Whats the Bulb An... 8

Chicago Jobs

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]