Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
51,981 - 52,000 of 69,069 Comments Last updated 9 min ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57826 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Just as long as you remember....Psalm 146:3...you'll be ok
I have lost count of how many request I have made of you for an explanation of this Psalm. Surprise me and explain it. It shall lead to your emergence out of the darkness of FALSE teachings into a marvelous light.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57827 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacrifice of children? You have any proof of that libel?
You are very confused. The 'Thou shalt have no other' quote refers to Christians not Jews.
The rest is merely anti-semitic jibberish.
Adam, the deceiver----Thou shalt have no other' quote refers to Christians not Jews.

HughBe--- Jews are also Christians, you deceiver. Every IDIOT including the gods of Judaism knows this.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57828 Sep 4, 2013
Adam---What Israel or Jews do or do not do is not your domain.

HughBe--- Really? Explain.

Adam--- DNA shows Jews are more closely related to each other than to any other people on the planet.

Explain--- Are Jews more closely related to each other than Chinese are related to each other? Do you know who are chinese? What about Africans?

The DNA of Jews that that you speak of and that shows RELATEDNESS is is a RELIGIOUS doctrine or is it a BIOLOGICAL fact ?

Adam---Israel never followed the laws? Which ones are you referring to?

HughBe--- The laws of God.

1.Tell me why they went into captivity.

2. Tell me the reasons for their expulsion from the Holy Land for almost 2000 years given that in your mind they were OBSERVING "Judaism", after all they are ethno-religious.(modified)

3. Explain the text which follows and then call your Maker a LIAR.

Jeremiah 7-- "SINCE the day that your fathers came forth out of the land of Egypt UNTO this day I have even sent unto you all my servants the prophets, daily rising up early and sending them:

26 Yet they HEARKENED NOT unto ME, nor inclined their ear, but hardened their neck: they did worse than their fathers."

(Question, how long have they NOT followed God's commandments? Answer is above but I am wondering if it is from the exodus.)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57829 Sep 4, 2013
My boy Adam, please take your time to digest the material and get the brightest of your rabbis to help you as I am planning to BRUISE the heads of some serpents.

Later
Tubby Tuke

AOL

#57830 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
My boy Adam, please take your time to digest the material and get the brightest of your rabbis to help you as I am planning to BRUISE the heads of some serpents.
Later
When do we eat ?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57831 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
I am planning to BRUISE the heads of some serpents.

Later
I'm always (mildly) amused by those who threaten violence on the Internet. As if they're planning on opening a file of whoopass.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57832 Sep 4, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sacrifice of children? You have any proof of that libel?
You are very confused. The 'Thou shalt have no other' quote refers to Christians not Jews.
The rest is merely anti-semitic jibberish.
rabbee: it is, an altered form of this.

G-D spoke spoke all these statements, saying:

"IAM HaShem*, your G-D, WHO has taken you out of the land of egypt, from the house of slavery.

you shall not recognize the g-ds of others in MY Presence. you shall not make yourself a carved image or any likeness of that which is in heavens above the earth or below or in the water beneath the earth. you shall not prostrate yourself to them nor worship them, for IAM HaShem*, your G-D - a jealous G-D, WHO visits the sins of fathers upon children to the third and fourth generation, for my enemies; but WHO knows kindness for thousands [of generations] to those who love ME and observe MY commandments.

you shall not take TheName of YHVH* in vain, for HaShem* will not absolve anyone who takes His Name in vain."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57833 Sep 4, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm always (mildly) amused by those who threaten violence on the Internet. As if they're planning on opening a file of whoopass.
HughBe ---I am planning to BRUISE the heads of some serpents.

Later

Ricky---I'm always (mildly) amused by those who threaten violence on the Internet. As if they're planning on opening a file of whoopass.

HughBe--- It is not a threat it is a PROMISE and what you call "violence" will be nothing more than UNLUBRICATED harsh TRUTH.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57834 Sep 4, 2013
Tubby Tuke wrote:
<quoted text>
When do we eat ?
HughBe---My boy Adam, please take your time to digest the material and get the brightest of your rabbis to help you as I am planning to BRUISE the heads of some serpents.
Later

Tubby T---When do we eat ?

HughBe--- His first course has already been served and that is why I spoke about DIGESTING. Come back when the main meal is being served.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57835 Sep 4, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>nothing more than UNLUBRICATED harsh TRUTH.
You being the expert on things unlubricated.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57836 Sep 4, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
You being the expert on things unlubricated.
I believe that there is a place for no lubrication,at times, as it adds to the experience.

There is a saying-- no pain, no gain.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57837 Sep 4, 2013
good night to Rick and everyone else.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57840 Sep 5, 2013
Sundhar hoto ki laalee se mai rung roop chooraatha hu

(I kiss your beautiful lips to steal the essence from its redness)

(smiles)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57841 Sep 5, 2013
I kiss your beautiful red lips to steal the essence (color and form).

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57842 Sep 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Step 1---HughBe---"Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou SACRIFICED unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter"
Step 2-- Adam ---Sacrifice of children? You have any proof of that libel?
Step 3-- HughBe ---YOU are not only a DUNCE but you are without any sense of self-respect and honour.
(If you don't know that ancient Israel sacrificed their children from time-to-time then you are a DUNCE. The fact is your TWO questions confirm that you don't know and as such they confirm that you are in fact a DUNCE, among other things)
Step 4--- Adam, the simple---Tell us idiot where was Ezekiel at the time?
Step 5---Miss Adam may I answer in place of your fellow IDIOT? Thank you Miss Adam. He was in Babylon in captivity.
Now Miss Adam, how does his location change the TRUTH of his words that are in step 1 i.e. Israel SACRIFICED their children to IDOLS?
Question, do you and your masters have in mind this RELIGION of IDOL worship and children SACRIFICES when you both speak of Jews as being ethno-religious?
Why was Ezekiel and his landsmen in Babylon? Is it because they were DOING God's commandments and so God rewarded them with CAPTIVITY.
Miss Adam given that you did NOT know that ancient Israel sacrificed their children from time to time plus you have asked about the location of Ezekiel at that time I shall tell you a secret, his location is in the very first verse of the book of Ezekiel. Try reading it and get help in UNDERSTANDING the passage.
You quoted a passage regarding sacrifice. Here's the question for you...

What exactly did it tell you and what did you learn from it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57843 Sep 5, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You quoted a passage regarding sacrifice. Here's the question for you...
What exactly did it tell you and what did you learn from it?
Adam ---Sacrifice of children? You have any proof of that libel?

HughBe--- PROOF--"Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou SACRIFICED unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter"

Adam---What exactly did it tell you and what did you learn from it?

HughBe--- 1.For now I shall ignore the fact that there are many many things that are awaiting your response.

2.To your question, the text about sacrifices tells me that ancient humans who sought to do their own will rather than that of their Creator were capable of doing anything and nothing has changed.

3.From these exchanges I have seen a child of Lucifer in action and indeed the child certainly made his father proud but this child GRIEVED the heart of God Almighty with his deception and lies etc.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57844 Sep 5, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I kiss your beautiful red lips to steal the essence (color and form).
When did you kiss Frijoles?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57845 Sep 5, 2013
if any body in this world, believes something today. there is got to be, something wrong with it today.

i am here in The-Reality of G-D, still giving TheTorah. i am not into any of your faux realities, of not being here in IT.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57846 Sep 5, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam ---Sacrifice of children? You have any proof of that libel?
HughBe--- PROOF--"Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou SACRIFICED unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter"
Adam---What exactly did it tell you and what did you learn from it?
HughBe--- 1.For now I shall ignore the fact that there are many many things that are awaiting your response.
2.To your question, the text about sacrifices tells me that ancient humans who sought to do their own will rather than that of their Creator were capable of doing anything and nothing has changed.
3.From these exchanges I have seen a child of Lucifer in action and indeed the child certainly made his father proud but this child GRIEVED the heart of God Almighty with his deception and lies etc.
But you mentioned Jews in your original post. I suggest you answer with what you pointedly referred to and explain why if you now claim 'ancient humans' are responsible you cited Jews.

The Hebrew bible does not refer to any Lucifer, why are you invoking it now when you had no reference to it in your original cite?

Keep digging, you're doing a great job.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57847 Sep 5, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
But you mentioned Jews in your original post. I suggest you answer with what you pointedly referred to and explain why if you now claim 'ancient humans' are responsible you cited Jews.
The Hebrew bible does not refer to any Lucifer, why are you invoking it now when you had no reference to it in your original cite?
Keep digging, you're doing a great job.
Adam---But you mentioned Jews in your ORIGINAL post.

HughBe--- Quote my ORIGINAL words which went over your head and give post #.

Adam--- I suggest you answer with what you pointedly referred to and explain why if you now claim 'ancient humans' are responsible you cited Jews.

HughBe--- Is there anything that is not above your little brain, son of satan?

YOU asked me "What exactly did it(my quote below) tell you and what did you learn from it?" and I gave you what I understood.

"Moreover thou hast taken thy sons and thy daughters, whom thou hast borne unto me, and these hast thou SACRIFICED unto them to be devoured. Is this of thy whoredoms a small matter"

Lesson learnt from quote-- the text about sacrifices tells me that ancient humans who sought to do their own will rather than that of their Creator were capable of doing anything and nothing has changed.

Now QUOTE my ORIGINAL words, worker of evil.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Frank 1,101,222
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min Jonah1 49,460
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 46 min SpaceBlues 46,365
2 teens critically wounded in South Side shooting 1 hr wow 2
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,395
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr loose cannon 177,517
Laser Weapon 500mW Green Dazzler 3 hr Use this on you 1
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info