Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,595)

Showing posts 51,881 - 51,900 of68,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound confused. I am interested in the original and care little for what language it is written in. Do you have it or not?
Adam---I am interested in the original and care LITTLE for what language it is written in.

HughBe---Driven by the fact that YOU do not care you were moved to ask the question that follows.

Adam---If the early Christians were Jews, wouldn't they have written in Hebrew to convince the Jews of the messiah?

HughBe---Let me tell you a secret, many Jews in the time of Jesus spoke Greek.

Have you every heard of the word, Hellenism? Explain it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I guess you never heard of Jewish conversion.
Wow, I guess that you have NEVER read the Tanach. Tell me about the ORIGIN of the word Jew/Israelite.

How did it come about?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. I guess you never heard of Jewish conversion.
Conversion to what? Is it Eastern RELIGION?

Tell me about the Jews who are NOT religious and for you I give an example ATHEISTS.

In what sense are they JEWS?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

G-D has Yeshooah Benee Adam, put to death. and this whole idiot world, can't ever figure out what happens next? because some deceptive village idiot, called Them a bought fake name again?

oh come on! this is not the hardest story, here in TheTorah to understand.

what part of this story, of G-D putting Adam to death. and returning Them as adam and his mate in reproof, is so difficult to understand?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, just waiting for what you promised
Adam---NO, just waiting for what you promised

HughBe--- ALL promises made by me shall be met unless it is beyond my control to do so. Such is NOT the case. YOU have FAILED to do your part.

Give it a try now. Explain the Psalm.

Adam---The last word is salvation.
Jesus claimed to be the Son of Man. Right?

HughBe---I did NOT ask you what the last word is. YOU were asked to explain the text(Psalm). After you have done so I shall give you a YES or NO to your new question.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

do any of you really not thinking, TheG-D of only TheTorah is giving a different story here in IT again?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Adam, take your time and address ALL of the matters that you have avoided, so far.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

bi-boys and of course bye to the dying breed called men.
Frijoles

Stamford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
Adam, take your time and address ALL of the matters that you have avoided, so far.
I see you are treating your conversational parteners like dogsht as usual.

What would Satan do?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I see you are treating your conversational parteners like dogsht as usual.
What would Satan do?
Being your father you ought to know what Satan would do. Nevertheless even you know that his doings would not be in harmony with the way that I travel.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Is the Middle East about to go up in flames on account of a soon-to-be-staged large regional conflict? Will this be followed by World War 3? Appears so...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

What would Satan do?
Satan is the G-d of the Tanach that you worship, right, Dr Idiot/Dr Mathematically-and-Scientifica lly-Challenged Dunce?

LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

FRIJOLES the Zionist Idiot is a mathematically and a scientifically challenged dunce. It never fails to shock me that this brainless American poster has a Ph.D. in a scientific discipline. At times, my friends keep laughing away at this fool in view of the fact that his grasp of the fundamentals of math/science and his logical skills are so poor that he's unfit to clear a high school exam in math and science in Asia but in America he's managed to get hold of the doctorate degree! Shame. His true forte lies in theology, feminism, language, gay studies, history and other soft and girlie subjects.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

1. Jews are biological SEED of Israel.
What about all the inter-marrying with Europeans that has diluted the original gene pool?

What about all the abnormal incest practices that they practice, and which has converted them, since the days of Abraham or earlier, into a bunch of psycho-genetically distorted diseased loons?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

2. Judahites are in the main religious nuts of Judaism.
What about Judaism itself? Can it be called a sublime religion or a bloodthirsty and a savage cult given all the scriptural and circumstantial evidences?

Can you show me even one original and a truly profound spiritual line in the Tanach or NT?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

3. The deceivers try to DECEIVE the world by using the word Jew for both BIOLOGY/seed/ offspring and for RELIGION and that is pure deception.
Aren't you aware of the close nexus between mind and matter which means that mind influences body and body impacts mind?

So, biology is bound to get influenced by a person's mental exercises in the form of religious beliefs/religious practices and the physical part of faith involving bodily gestures during rituals is sure to leave a deep imprint on mind - in this way, it may be said that each religious type is genetically quite unique.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Many Jews are NOT religious and this has ALWAYS been so.
A person with average reasoning skills will stay far away from religion which is mostly mumbo jumbo and where the Tanach is concerned the person will run a mile away from it after being exposed to the shocking amounts of evil found splattered across almost all its pages.

You must understand that one need not be religious to be a good human being.

In fact, a religious type is always irrational and his goodness is limited and colored by the narrowness of his ego and faith, whereas the goodness of an atheist is more universal and less biased.

Think a little before you post, mon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Abraham, Moses, Elijah and other Satan worshippers among the Hebrews were ignorant of the true nature of the soul. Ruach is not the soul. It is merely the breath of life or in other words it is the individualized physico-vital force infused in matter that vivifies matter and as such it maintains life in the body. The soul is a consciousness-force that far exceeds this inferior ruach as explained in several posts in the past.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

A Satan worshipper like Abraham, Moses, Jesus, Muhammad or Elijah can never get into direct touch with his psychic which is the true soul - the psychic being is a consciousness force formation that stands behind the mental, vital-emotional and physical parts of the individual and organizes and supports them from its station in the deeper recesses of the force center corresponding to the cardiac center in the middle of the chest region. The psychic itself is a delegation put forth by the self and so on.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 3, 2013

Judged:

Going out, Bye.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,881 - 51,900 of68,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

25 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE DEBIL 1,072,821
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min Brian_G 45,548
Make 1000$ instantly 1 hr generalwon1 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Obama Suks 48,696
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 2 hr andet1987 407
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 hr LRS 173,742
•••

Flash Flood Watch for Cook County was issued at July 12 at 9:07PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••