Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72024 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57703 Sep 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: out of the very few who were fluent in greek. there were almost none, learned enough to write it. latin would have been, a more likely scenario at that time. but i seriously doubt, there were that many in ysrael who could write latin either. when there were most likely not that many romans that could read and write latin either.
then was no where like, after the industrial revolusion. where large numbers of people, were taught how to read and write. where production lines, required people who knew how to read and write instructions. prior to that, reading and writing was for the elite few.
Do some research on the matter it will be enlightening.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57704 Sep 3, 2013
A law is a habit of conscious energy. Like every habit, it can be controlled or broken if one knows how to go about the task.

Adam 36

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57705 Sep 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well the difference is that the son of man, is not TheSon of G-D Adam - aka Benee Adam. as i fear the mistranslations, of Benee Adam were on purpose. the son of man, is someone with all the alleged as true knowledge of men, without any true knowledge of G-D.
The son of man is a mortal individual. For Jesus to have died he could not have been a savior as a mortal individual according to Jewish beliefs

Adam 36

Location hidden

#57706 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept that you want to study the NT in Hebrew. The problem is, even when it is plain to the average 10 year-old that the author is Paul or James you shall call the author anonymous.
So, seek elsewhere for the Hebrew but in the meantime continue using the English versions.
You sound confused. I am interested in the original and care little for what language it is written in. Do you have it or not?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57707 Sep 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Labeling someone Judahite, Levite, Luddite or any other "ite" is meaningless and draws away from the discussion on teachings, principles, laws, paranormal phenomena, being, becoming, self, vibration, consciousness, rituals and the like. Grow up.
1. Jews are biological SEED of Israel.

2. Judahites are in the main religious nuts of Judaism.

3. The deceivers try to DECEIVE the world by using the word Jew for both BIOLOGY/seed/ offspring and for RELIGION and that is pure deception. Many Jews are NOT religious and this has ALWAYS been so.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57708 Sep 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
What is spirit? No one has been able to cogently answer this question till today.
rabbee: well there is casper the friendly ghost, with the other three not so friendly.

everything has, identical whisp inside. to kill the mockingbird, does not kill the whisp of the mockingbird. with only those, with an out of body experience might somewhat understand.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57709 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound confused. I am interested in the original and care little for what language it is written in. Do you have it or not?
Adam---You sound confused.

HughBe---I see that you are hearing sounds that do not exist.

Go read the Greek Septuagint.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57710 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Son son, address the following and STOP dodging.

1. Clarify your own thoughts and explain the things that you have in mind when you speak of "contemporaneous".

2.Have you every heard of the word, Hellenism? Explain it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57711 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
The son of man is a mortal individual. For Jesus to have died he could not have been a savior as a mortal individual according to Jewish beliefs
rabbee: and just what makes you think, The-We are both dead again? for We are not the son of man, but TheSon of G-D Adam. have you already forgotten, how this exact same story from G-D again always goes? to this world that has, forever rejected being here in IT.

do you have any idea, how many other thousands and thousands of third or fourth times, i have always been here in This Exact Same Story from G-D?

just what story, do you don't think. The G-D of Only TheTorah, is giving here in IT again? why are the alleged as jews, calling TheG-D of Only TheTorah - given to Moshe a liar? that is the forever true, word of G-D only given to Moshe while also in TheTorah.

where do you find in scripture, that The G-D of Only TheTorah is no longer giving Only TheTorah?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57712 Sep 3, 2013
Prove your words, Adam---"The NT was written by anonymous authors well after the Jewish Christians died."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57713 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
ADDRESS

Adam--IF they weren't contemporaneous they weren't written by the supposed authors. Therefore the authors were anonymous, thus the caption...The Gospel 'According' to...not the Gospel 'by'

HughBe--- Are you really saying that unless someone is a contemporary of an event or personality they cannot WRITE on the subject?

Adam 36

Location hidden

#57714 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam---You sound confused.
HughBe---I see that you are hearing sounds that do not exist.
Go read the Greek Septuagint.
NO, just waiting for what you promised

Adam 36

Location hidden

#57715 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Jews are biological SEED of Israel.
2. Judahites are in the main religious nuts of Judaism.
3. The deceivers try to DECEIVE the world by using the word Jew for both BIOLOGY/seed/ offspring and for RELIGION and that is pure deception. Many Jews are NOT religious and this has ALWAYS been so.
Wow. I guess you never heard of Jewish conversion.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57716 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
How will you know that it is the original? What exactly do you mean by original?

Tell me, have you ever read the ORIGINAL of the Tanach?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57717 Sep 3, 2013
do not assume with the subtle beasts of the fields, that we are not all here in TheTorah from G-D again.

how can you prove, we are not here in only TheTorah from G-D? you have no proof, of this.

is not HaShem G-D, coming to visit TheHisSon adam, in regards to the woman chaooah enough evidence. then no amount of evidence is sufficient enough evidence, to convince any of you?

then no amount of evidence shall convince you, that we are all still here in TheTorah as much as Noach, Avraham, and Moshe.

from day one in Parashas Noach, to the end of day six here in Parashas Bereeeshees again. this is still The Same Story, from G-D again.

who gave to all of you, their delusions of not being here in TheTorah? from TheG-D of Only The Torah, physically all again.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57718 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam---I am interested in the original and care LITTLE for what language it is written in.

HughBe---Driven by the fact that YOU do not care you were moved to ask the question that follows.

Adam---If the early Christians were Jews, wouldn't they have written in Hebrew to convince the Jews of the messiah?

HughBe---Let me tell you a secret, many Jews in the time of Jesus spoke Greek.

Have you every heard of the word, Hellenism? Explain it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57719 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, I guess that you have NEVER read the Tanach. Tell me about the ORIGIN of the word Jew/Israelite.

How did it come about?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57720 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Conversion to what? Is it Eastern RELIGION?

Tell me about the Jews who are NOT religious and for you I give an example ATHEISTS.

In what sense are they JEWS?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57721 Sep 3, 2013
G-D has Yeshooah Benee Adam, put to death. and this whole idiot world, can't ever figure out what happens next? because some deceptive village idiot, called Them a bought fake name again?

oh come on! this is not the hardest story, here in TheTorah to understand.

what part of this story, of G-D putting Adam to death. and returning Them as adam and his mate in reproof, is so difficult to understand?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57722 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
NO, just waiting for what you promised
Adam---NO, just waiting for what you promised

HughBe--- ALL promises made by me shall be met unless it is beyond my control to do so. Such is NOT the case. YOU have FAILED to do your part.

Give it a try now. Explain the Psalm.

Adam---The last word is salvation.
Jesus claimed to be the Son of Man. Right?

HughBe---I did NOT ask you what the last word is. YOU were asked to explain the text(Psalm). After you have done so I shall give you a YES or NO to your new question.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr John Galt 1,348,786
News BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Dr Guru 207,745
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 hr PEllen 101,442
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 hr PEllen 7,341
Word (Dec '08) 4 hr PEllen 5,659
last post wins! (Apr '13) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 624
last post wins! (Dec '10) 6 hr They cannot kill ... 1,604
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages