Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,556
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57696 Sep 3, 2013
Labeling someone Judahite, Levite, Luddite or any other "ite" is meaningless and draws away from the discussion on teachings, principles, laws, paranormal phenomena, being, becoming, self, vibration, consciousness, rituals and the like. Grow up.

Location hidden

#57697 Sep 3, 2013
What is spirit? No one has been able to cogently answer this question till today.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57698 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure, do you have an original or an anonymous version?
I accept that you want to study the NT in Hebrew. The problem is, even when it is plain to the average 10 year-old that the author is Paul or James you shall call the author anonymous.

So, seek elsewhere for the Hebrew but in the meantime continue using the English versions.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57699 Sep 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well the difference is that the son of man, is not TheSon of G-D Adam - aka Benee Adam. as i fear the mistranslations, of Benee Adam were on purpose. the son of man, is someone with all the alleged as true knowledge of men, without any true knowledge of G-D.
Thanks Adam and I am still waiting on the poster to answer. I have some VIP lessons for him to learn.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57700 Sep 3, 2013
Adam---The NT was written by anonymous authors well after the Jewish Christians died.

HughBe---Greetings Adam, please supply your proof for your words.

In giving your evidence please RECONCILE them to the following---

1. "Paul and Timotheus, the servants of Jesus Christ, TO all the saints in Christ Jesus which are at Philippi, with the bishops and deacons"

2. "The salutation of Paul with mine own hand, which is the token in every epistle: so I WRITE"

3. "James, a servant of God and of the Lord Jesus Christ, TO the twelve tribes which are scattered abroad, greeting"

Do the words indicate the writers?

Do you have any more revelations?

You sound like a Judahite, are you?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57701 Sep 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Scripture is the residue of ignorance.
rabbee: according to your, residue of ignorance only.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57702 Sep 3, 2013
Adam, remember this---Have you every heard of the word, Hellenism? Explain it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57703 Sep 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: out of the very few who were fluent in greek. there were almost none, learned enough to write it. latin would have been, a more likely scenario at that time. but i seriously doubt, there were that many in ysrael who could write latin either. when there were most likely not that many romans that could read and write latin either.
then was no where like, after the industrial revolusion. where large numbers of people, were taught how to read and write. where production lines, required people who knew how to read and write instructions. prior to that, reading and writing was for the elite few.
Do some research on the matter it will be enlightening.

Location hidden

#57704 Sep 3, 2013
A law is a habit of conscious energy. Like every habit, it can be controlled or broken if one knows how to go about the task.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57705 Sep 3, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: well the difference is that the son of man, is not TheSon of G-D Adam - aka Benee Adam. as i fear the mistranslations, of Benee Adam were on purpose. the son of man, is someone with all the alleged as true knowledge of men, without any true knowledge of G-D.
The son of man is a mortal individual. For Jesus to have died he could not have been a savior as a mortal individual according to Jewish beliefs

Location hidden

#57706 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I accept that you want to study the NT in Hebrew. The problem is, even when it is plain to the average 10 year-old that the author is Paul or James you shall call the author anonymous.
So, seek elsewhere for the Hebrew but in the meantime continue using the English versions.
You sound confused. I am interested in the original and care little for what language it is written in. Do you have it or not?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57707 Sep 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Labeling someone Judahite, Levite, Luddite or any other "ite" is meaningless and draws away from the discussion on teachings, principles, laws, paranormal phenomena, being, becoming, self, vibration, consciousness, rituals and the like. Grow up.
1. Jews are biological SEED of Israel.

2. Judahites are in the main religious nuts of Judaism.

3. The deceivers try to DECEIVE the world by using the word Jew for both BIOLOGY/seed/ offspring and for RELIGION and that is pure deception. Many Jews are NOT religious and this has ALWAYS been so.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57708 Sep 3, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
What is spirit? No one has been able to cogently answer this question till today.
rabbee: well there is casper the friendly ghost, with the other three not so friendly.

everything has, identical whisp inside. to kill the mockingbird, does not kill the whisp of the mockingbird. with only those, with an out of body experience might somewhat understand.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57709 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound confused. I am interested in the original and care little for what language it is written in. Do you have it or not?
Adam---You sound confused.

HughBe---I see that you are hearing sounds that do not exist.

Go read the Greek Septuagint.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57710 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
Son son, address the following and STOP dodging.

1. Clarify your own thoughts and explain the things that you have in mind when you speak of "contemporaneous".

2.Have you every heard of the word, Hellenism? Explain it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57711 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
The son of man is a mortal individual. For Jesus to have died he could not have been a savior as a mortal individual according to Jewish beliefs
rabbee: and just what makes you think, The-We are both dead again? for We are not the son of man, but TheSon of G-D Adam. have you already forgotten, how this exact same story from G-D again always goes? to this world that has, forever rejected being here in IT.

do you have any idea, how many other thousands and thousands of third or fourth times, i have always been here in This Exact Same Story from G-D?

just what story, do you don't think. The G-D of Only TheTorah, is giving here in IT again? why are the alleged as jews, calling TheG-D of Only TheTorah - given to Moshe a liar? that is the forever true, word of G-D only given to Moshe while also in TheTorah.

where do you find in scripture, that The G-D of Only TheTorah is no longer giving Only TheTorah?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57712 Sep 3, 2013
Prove your words, Adam---"The NT was written by anonymous authors well after the Jewish Christians died."
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57713 Sep 3, 2013
Adam 36 wrote:
<quoted text>
ADDRESS

Adam--IF they weren't contemporaneous they weren't written by the supposed authors. Therefore the authors were anonymous, thus the caption...The Gospel 'According' to...not the Gospel 'by'

HughBe--- Are you really saying that unless someone is a contemporary of an event or personality they cannot WRITE on the subject?

Location hidden

#57714 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Adam---You sound confused.
HughBe---I see that you are hearing sounds that do not exist.
Go read the Greek Septuagint.
NO, just waiting for what you promised

Location hidden

#57715 Sep 3, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Jews are biological SEED of Israel.
2. Judahites are in the main religious nuts of Judaism.
3. The deceivers try to DECEIVE the world by using the word Jew for both BIOLOGY/seed/ offspring and for RELIGION and that is pure deception. Many Jews are NOT religious and this has ALWAYS been so.
Wow. I guess you never heard of Jewish conversion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,191,723
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 4 min Non _cents 5,714
Michelle Obama to spring break in Japan and Cam... 7 min ChicagOpinion 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 9 min wojar 184,994
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Pastor Gore 51,518
amy 3-3-15 41 min tiredofit 4
Crane inspector accused of taking bribes from L... (Jun '08) 41 min Sylvia 2,898
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:21 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:21AM
Shutdown CB Headlines Bears 2015 Free-Agent Big Board
NFL 6:51 AM