Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,588)

Showing posts 51,741 - 51,760 of64,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The biggest idiots in religious history - Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Solomon, David, Jesus, Muhammad, Rama, Krishna, Chaitanya, Ramakrishna, Zoroaster, Baha'ullah and a few others.
rabbee: and you have not figured out, what is making you sick yet?

Since: Nov 12

Sydney, Australia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 31, 2013

This is the truth, I'm not making it up, I can't get this thread out of my list so I decided to makes comment .
The comment I was going to make was this thread makes me want to vomit .
But I see someone beat me too it.
I feel less lonely today.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
All these greats in Film and Music and show biz, live a virtual life.
On screen and on stage, they look as full of life as anyone can imagine.
They dress in best clothes, they drive best cars, they live in best houses, and every one looks to them as their ideal.
But inside each of them is unhappy, really unhappy.... and most of them end their lives in misery and very unhappy.
This is the payback for what they used to live when in their prime.
There could be exceptions, but what I wrote is in general.
They live a virtual life and they die a virtual death.
Sad end to sad carrier .... but those who are pioneer in any industry, medicine or engineering branch, scientists etc, they live a real life and they die a real natural death.
What do you know about Hollywood or the music business?

You dont even get the American culture right.

And I agree with Joel. There are plenty of weirdos in science as well. Joel is an example.

Your issue is that you stereotype. And you judge.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true.
I can show you many cases where "pioneers" in various mathematical, pure scientific and technical fields are emotionally distorted, mental wrecks, hate-filled individuals, violent by nature, unethical, lacking in peace and immoral and there are instances where many of these types commit suicide.
You're really ignorant and have zero logical skills.
Nikola Tesla comes to mind

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
So, just to be clear, you believe in sorcerers, jadoo, vampires and the devil. But, you feel organized religion is superstitious?
I think your feeling unwell because your body is rejecting the hypocrisy.
chuckle
MUQ

Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
What do you know about Hollywood or the music business?
You dont even get the American culture right.
And I agree with Joel. There are plenty of weirdos in science as well. Joel is an example.
Your issue is that you stereotype. And you judge.
Since when Joel has joined scientific community? He is "expert" in all other fields except science.

What he wrote about weirdos in scientific community are exception, while what I wrote about Film and Music and Show biz in their normal condition.

It is strange that you people know EVERYTHING about Islam and Muslims while you claim that we do not know ANYTHING about US and its culture.

May be we can meet midway!!

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Nikola Tesla comes to mind
http://youtu.be/OFAUq9cqC9k

I'll show the world!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Organized religion is based on sorcery, mind control and violence.
The superstition part comes in when a certain ignorant prophet like say Abraham or Muhammad makes a claim about a law of nature or of an aspect of being that is baseless from the logical and mystical perspectives. For instance, kashrut, shabbath, Adam-Eve story, creation myth, global flood tale and soul being the life force and many other claims or observances are pure mumbo jumbo that have no relevance to the reality as seen in the laws of nature and being.
I thought you would know this much at least. LOL.
Yes Adam and Eve, creation myth etc. are superstitions but what about the spontaneus existence of thousands of Adam and Eve? What about the spontaneus existence of the ancestors of Aryans that came out of nothing from North Pole? LOL

You are just another case of pot calling the kettle black.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Just the fact you even believe in "the devil" precludes you from the 21st and probably the 20th century.
So why wouldnt I assume you would be judgmental regarding the culture of science fiction?
HughBe--- Given the small size of your brain and mind you would NEVER know that the devil has many tools INCLUDING science fiction. Note, the TOOLS are not necessarily evil but the devil uses them for evil, as you know.

Frijoles---Just the fact you even believe in "the devil" precludes you from the 21st and probably the 20th century.

HughBe---Trust me YOU have been DECEIVED by the SATAN within you.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

And there are plenty of dunces in science who have Ph.D. degrees.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
And there are plenty of dunces in science who have Ph.D. degrees.
And then there are the dunces from India who just play scientists on topix.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

PSEUDO-LOGIC, HUGH THE JUG-HEAD & SATAN:

1) It's easy to label a person who refers to the devil as anachronistic or retrograde simply because the one making the accusation is not intuitive, logical or mystical enough to perceive the unbalanced aspects of conscious energy that in simplistic terms manifest in the human being (or in animals) as insanity, cruelty, murder, deceit, bloodthirstiness, sado-masochism, anger, vindictiveness, hardheartedness and other negative aspects of personality. No darkness, no light; no evil, no goodness - within the lower dimensions of mind, vital-emotions and matter, the universal consciousness force manifests as a dualism or in terms of the opposites. The higher realms are free of the dualisms and the unified principle comes into the play with neither good nor bad given freedom to act independent of each other and so logically speaking when the opposites are united neither good nor bad can manifest and as such something other than they - the root mechanism of both but which exceeds both these aspects - comes into manifestation. This is the nondual transcendental state that gets progressively more and more refined as one progresses up the cosmic hierarchy.

2) Of course, dear Hugh is simply talking about the devil, or about G-d, or about heaven, or about hell, through his stinking black ar-se that's covered with ugly warts and black fuzz.

3) Hugh knows nothing about any these supraphysical entities referred to above through direct experiences in supersenuous states of consciousness but like a dumbo he's simply referring to them or believes in them because he's read about these things in scriptures.

4) Since Hugh Jughead repeatedly refers to the devil, doesn't he know that there's no mention of Satan in the Tanakh which is because YHVH is itself an asura and so how can an asura talk about itself or of any of its minions in a negative light? And, surely, dear Hugh bum, has read about the devil being referred to several times by that dumb-ass Jesus in the NT. Ironically, while Jesus warned people about the devil he himself was unaware of the fact that his heavenly father was the devil itself in view of the fact that Jesus considered himself an incarnation of YHVH - the devil.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

who have such a strong base in math and science that they can make American dunces like Frijoles who have a Ph.D. in science look a fool.

Frijoles or COR or Former or any of the American scientists here are no match for me in math/science. This harsh fact has been demonstrated on many occasions in the past.

LOL.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
who have such a strong base in math and science that they can make American dunces like Frijoles who have a Ph.D. in science look a fool.
Frijoles or COR or Former or any of the American scientists here are no match for me in math/science. This harsh fact has been demonstrated on many occasions in the past.
LOL.
rabbee: "The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." "Education is what remains after one has forgotten everything he learned in school." Einstein... there is no greater threat to creativity, than our standard of education. your reality is merely an illusion, no matter how persistently mentally delusional it is.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

My late sister's birthday is a few days away. She died in tragic circumstances. Rest in peace. Despite the strained relationship we shared, remember, your brother loves you and is fondly thinking of you. I am unwell here and may well succumb to all the recurring adverse force attacks sent my way by that evil sorcerer of an ex-guru of mine. You'd warned me against affiliating myself to that devilish man and now look what a terrible price all of us have paid - only death, suffering and destruction in this family despite all the great material resources and superior intellectual talents. Given my terrible state in mind, emotions and body, it's best if everything ends for me, too, at the earliest. I want to live but have lost the will to live and have no means of ever recovering. It's almost over for your brother - me. I may soon join Dad, Mom and you in the supraphysical planes. Thinking of you all with affection and love. Until then.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

It's 10 pm. Good night. I need to rest.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
...She died in tragic circumstances...
I'm assuming you have an alibi.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm assuming you have an alibi.
You are a tad bit touched in your skull.

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 1, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>You are a tad bit touched in your skull.
We won't delve into where you've been touched. When or by which inappropriate adults.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,741 - 51,760 of64,996
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

64 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min TheIndependentMajority 1,033,782
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 min RACE 4,023
Amy 4-17 10 min RACE 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 13 min Linktv org 167,417
Abby 4-17 18 min RACE 4
World War O 46 min Washington Blog 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 50 min Brian_G 42,940
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Go Blue Forever 96,017
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search