Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,119
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57467 Aug 27, 2013
RAMA, KRISHNA, HANUMAN AND OTHER FALSE GODS HAVE DESTROYED INDIA:

India is in a big mess that can only deepen leading to her complete self-destruction because people here worship false deities. Rama, Krishna and Hanuman of the distant past and others of their kind who've arisen in modern times were/are false teachers, sorcerers and perverts and their teachings and actions have captivated the masses with harmful results that have led to the destabilization, damage and corruption of the Indian masses who use the foul teachings and evil actions of these evil men to justify just about everything that to a man of of reason and ethics appears hideous and amoral. Mass murderers, sex perverts, illusionists, sorcerers, thugs, incarnated beings with perverse force fields and demon-possessed gurus (like, for instance, my ex-guru) have ruined the lives and destroyed the critical faculties of hundreds of millions of gullible Hindus back here. There's no hope for India.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

#57468 Aug 27, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
RAMA, KRISHNA, HANUMAN AND OTHER FALSE GODS HAVE DESTROYED INDIA:
India is in a big mess that can only deepen leading to her complete self-destruction because people here worship false deities. Rama, Krishna and Hanuman of the distant past and others of their kind who've arisen in modern times were/are false teachers, sorcerers and perverts and their teachings and actions have captivated the masses with harmful results that have led to the destabilization, damage and corruption of the Indian masses who use the foul teachings and evil actions of these evil men to justify just about everything that to a man of of reason and ethics appears hideous and amoral. Mass murderers, sex perverts, illusionists, sorcerers, thugs, incarnated beings with perverse force fields and demon-possessed gurus (like, for instance, my ex-guru) have ruined the lives and destroyed the critical faculties of hundreds of millions of gullible Hindus back here. There's no hope for India.
Tell that to Praving Togadiya, Singhal and his gangsters...

They would thrash you right in front of your favorite spot....in front of Taj Hotel!!

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#57469 Aug 28, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
When I'd spoken of a master or a guru for years, no one believed me and they said I was delusional but ironically now they want me to acknowledge whether so and so was my guru in the past. I will reveal his actual name and exact whereabouts in due course of time. This vile man posing as a guru will not survive. I'll soon be going after him and after a couple of his closest disciples with the aim of eliminating them. He's willfully targeting me using his occult power and my life's hell. He destroyed my family as well. If he doesn't stop targeting me, he'll be eliminated. After that I'm free to join my parents. I have decided on my future course of action.
Have no idea about who you are talking about, but you posted this after I asked you about your master. My opinion has not changed I don't believe in a person - your master - that has super powers and is able to do what you have described in the past. If you have a master with no powers at all, well that could be true. I put the verb in conditional form because you are a liar and you lied about yourself since "day 1".

Now you want to eliminate them? LOL
Weren't you the one to condemn and denigrate the so called prophets for their use of violence to eliminate their opponents? You can't neither follow what you preach.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57470 Aug 28, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Like playing tennis with toddlers.
Or leaving a free pair of opera glasses unattended at the freak show
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57472 Aug 28, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I recall your warnings. But, by then, I was too deep into it and too damaged in mind and emotions to pay heed. Now, the spell has lifted and I'm out of it and have broken ties with that evil guru but the damage persists and besides I have lost so much in life and have turned into a suicidal wreck.
Wish me well.
I want to live.
I don't want to die.
Had I listened to my parents then, I'd have completed the doctorate in a hard physical science by now and been in the US or perhaps at the BARC in Mumbai using my incisive intellectual talents.
But, now, everything is in a big mess.
The future looks bleak and I will have to take violent action against that evil ex-gurus given the fact that he's destroyed my family, ruined my life and is still targeting me with his occult power till now.
BTW, your conclusion about my actual ancestral faith (or ethno-religious background) that you'd given around 2 years ago is correct and most importantly your warnings about the grave dangers of the occult have been bang on target.
Best Regards.
Joel---I have lost so much in life and have turned into a suicidal wreck.

Hugh---- If you are not pussyfooting this is serious. I would NEVER want that end for you. My recommendations based on things learnt are as follows--

1. Take a good B complex and ensure that it has niacin.

2. Exercise

3. Try to SLEEP.

4. Get a loving companion for support.

Joel---Wish me well.

Hugh--- I wish for you perfect health in mind and body.

Joel---I want to live.

Hugh-- Sincerely, I want you to live too and to be happy.

Joel---I don't want to die.

Hugh--- I understand and I share your position.



Joel---The future looks bleak and I will have to take violent action against that evil ex-gurus ...given the fact that he's destroyed my family, ruined my life and is still targeting me with his occult power till now.

Hugh--- Forget the flocker and try and uplift yourself via strengthening mind and body.

Joel---BTW, your conclusion about my actual ancestral faith (or ethno-religious background) that you'd given around 2 years ago is correct

Hugh--- Confirmation is good to know but fades in importance in the current context.

Joel-- most importantly your warnings about the grave dangers of the occult have been bang on target.

Hugh--- What must I say? At this time I know of one force that is greater but will you accept it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57473 Aug 28, 2013
Joel,

Five things you need to do to sleep like a baby

We all crave that special place where we could sleep through almost anything and wake up feeling happy and rejuvenated. Unfortunately, those days for some of us are long gone and we haven't had a good night's rest for what seems like forever. Incorporate these five things and you may very well see that all change for the better.

Go to bed before 11 p.m
.In order to be able to get into a proper sleep routine, we need to respect the body's natural circadian rhythms and melatonin production.

Melatonin production starts in response to impending darkness, and continues into the early hours of the night. Circumventing or not obeying this natural production cycle will throw off the entire sleep cycle and be extremely disruptive to a good night's sleep.

Likewise, not obeying the body's natural biological clock, or circadian rhythm, leads to abnormal secretions of the hormones, melatonin and serotonin, which leads to erratic biological rhythms and disrupts the harmonious functioning of your body.

Since the pineal gland starts to secrete melatonin between 9:30 and 10:30 p.m., and your sleep drive is at it's highest around 10:30, it makes sense to take advantage of both natural processes in order to get your proper rest.
Eliminate EMF's
Electromagnetic frequencies have been shown to be very disruptive to our own energy field, and combining that with our now distant relationship with being grounded (connected to the Earth's energy field, through bare feet on soil, grass, or sand), we find ourselves 'over charged' and out of sync.

These EMF's, which are constantly present through popular conveniences such as computers, phones, appliances, electronics, WiFi signals and electrical outlets, have been directly linked to melatonin depletion and sleep disorders.

Get rid of any alarm clocks, TV's, and any other electrical devices in your bedroom, and look into grounding equipment to offset the harm of these sleep depriving EMF's.
Relax your muscles and mind
A common cause of sleep deprivation is an overactive mind at bedtime, as well as tight and contracted muscles, both of which are indicative of higher stress levels.

In order to calm the mind, try taking a magnesium bath while drinking a chamomile tea. Both have been shown to reduce stress and have a calming effect on the body that facilitates a more restful sleep.

You may also try taking a magnesium supplement internally, as it has been found to decrease sympathetic nervous activity, which helps reduce stress and allows you to relax.
Optimize melatonin production
As we age, melatonin production decreases. This has a direct effect on sleep patterns and the ability to get a good night's rest.

In order to increase the secretion of melatonin and achieve a better sleep, try an ounce or two of coconut kefir before bed or a tablespoon of fermented vegetables. Fermented products that are loaded with beneficial bacteria have been shown to help with the secretion of melatonin, which will ultimately aid you in achieving a sound sleep.
Avoid eating just before bed
Eating anything significant before bed inevitably results in poor sleep, often accompanied by nightmares.

Digestion is not an active process during sleep; as during this time, we are not taking in food for our digestive system to handle. So any food intake shortly before sleep results in poor digestion and poor sleep quality during the optimum period between 1 and 3 a.m. This is a common cause of poor sleep.

We all want and require a good sleep on a consistent basis. Take the time to combine all these tips together and prepare for pleasant dreams.

Sources for this article include:

http://www.naturalnews.com

http://healthysleep.med.harvard.edu

http://www.naturalnews.com

http://science.naturalnews.com

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57474 Aug 28, 2013
Thank you, Hugh.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57475 Aug 28, 2013
INDIA GOING BUST:

The Indian rupee is the worst performing currency in the world. It's depreciating like mad and has gone into free fall greatly ruining the economy. Inflation and fiscal deficit are at an all time high, the rich-poor divide is leaping, corruption is spreading like never before, religious superstitions are brainwashing the people at an alarming rate, populist political schemes to eradicate poverty are ill-conceited and are bound to boomerang, most foreign investments in India come from money stolen by Indian politicians/industrialists from the Indian people that they bank overseas and then send back to India using several front companies, Hindu-Muslim violence is flaring up increasingly, terror attacks are seeing a comeback, China, Pakistan and Bangladesh are becoming increasingly hostile to India, the climate is abnormal, rapes and gang rapes and daylight dacoities have increased phenomenally, domestic crimes are on the rise, sleaze is in the in-thing, mentally ill and demon-possessed gurus (like my ex-guru) are increasingly preying on the gullible masses, the open nexus among politicians-mobsters-police is shocking and in brief everything is on the verge of collapse in India. Another global economic meltdown or one major war with China or Pakistan will finish off India. Good.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57476 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
INDIA GOING BUST:
The Indian rupee is the worst performing currency in the world. It's depreciating like mad and has gone into free fall greatly ruining the economy. Inflation and fiscal deficit are at an all time high, the rich-poor divide is leaping, corruption is spreading like never before, religious superstitions are brainwashing the people at an alarming rate, populist political schemes to eradicate poverty are ill-conceited and are bound to boomerang, most foreign investments in India come from money stolen by Indian politicians/industrialists from the Indian people that they bank overseas and then send back to India using several front companies, Hindu-Muslim violence is flaring up increasingly, terror attacks are seeing a comeback, China, Pakistan and Bangladesh are becoming increasingly hostile to India, the climate is abnormal, rapes and gang rapes and daylight dacoities have increased phenomenally, domestic crimes are on the rise, sleaze is in the in-thing, mentally ill and demon-possessed gurus (like my ex-guru) are increasingly preying on the gullible masses, the open nexus among politicians-mobsters-police is shocking and in brief everything is on the verge of collapse in India. Another global economic meltdown or one major war with China or Pakistan will finish off India. Good.
"...the climate is abnormal"?

Please elaborate.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57477 Aug 29, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Joel-- most importantly your warnings about the grave dangers of the occult have been bang on target.

Hugh--- What must I say? At this time I know of one force that is greater but will you accept it?
Use the force, Luke.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57478 Aug 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

"...the climate is abnormal"?

Please elaborate.
Globally, news reports speak of climate change everywhere.

Locally, in India, there have been severe droughts followed by torrential rainfall and unusually low winter temperatures.

Are these the result of global warming, chem-trails, natural geo-chemical cycles or Haarp or are they a mixture of all these?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57479 Aug 29, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

At this time I know of one force that is greater but will you accept it?
Jesus has never been and is not my role model, that is if by the greater force you mean him.

Please, no more prophets, savage typal beings of the supraphysical planes, false gurus, cults, mind control exercises, evangelism, religions, scriptures and rituals. I'm suffering on account of these harmful entities and have had my fill of them and get nauseous by the very mention of the same.

With me, everything has to be based on sound logic-intuition of the mystico-rational kind, manifestation of the subtle in the physical in the here and now, direct yogic experiences of the subject-object union and practical application of the yoga power to regenerate mind-life-body-matter.

Anyway, thanks for the kind offer.

(smiles)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57480 Aug 29, 2013
Today is the birthday of Krishna - the sex pervert, family breaker, megalomaniac and mass murderer!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57481 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Globally, news reports speak of climate change everywhere.
Locally, in India, there have been severe droughts followed by torrential rainfall and unusually low winter temperatures.
Are these the result of global warming, chem-trails, natural geo-chemical cycles or Haarp or are they a mixture of all these?
Well, the fact that you have suggested natural geo-chemical cycles conflicts with your earlier characterization of the weather as abnormal.

And your previous characterization of the weather as abnormal conflicts with a whole series of posts a few months ago where you were belittling my argument of climate change with Volunteerist.

Haarp? I think you are confusing this with little green men.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57482 Aug 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Well, the fact that you have suggested natural geo-chemical cycles conflicts with your earlier characterization of the weather as abnormal.
Not really.

By natural geo-chemical cycle, I meant one that brings in weird/extreme climate than the usual type we're used to - imagine, if we face even a bit of the extreme climate that was in existence tens of thousands or millions of years ago, wouldn't it be called "abnormal" since we're not used to any of that kind of climate in the present? Yes, it would be called "abnormal" by people living in present times. I meant it in this sense.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57483 Aug 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

And your previous characterization of the weather as abnormal conflicts with a whole series of posts a few months ago where you were belittling my argument of climate change with Volunteerist.
Global warming is one possibility but then scientists are known to falsify info to suit their private agenda or to draw funding or in keeping in commands of the shadowy higher ups.....

There are reports of cooler than usually climate at the poles leading to an ice buildup....

I don't know what to say.

I'm not pinning down global climate change to just one cause - I have laid out a number of plausible causes contributing to climate change as listed in my previous post.

I'm keeping an open mind in this regard and I have enough experience with the scientific community and government not to take things at face value.....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57485 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Not really.
By natural geo-chemical cycle, I meant one that brings in weird/extreme climate than the usual type we're used to - imagine, if we face even a bit of the extreme climate that was in existence tens of thousands or millions of years ago, wouldn't it be called "abnormal" since we're not used to any of that kind of climate in the present? Yes, it would be called "abnormal" by people living in present times. I meant it in this sense.
I respect your qualification, but I would have to add that any observer it would seem like a back pedal.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57486 Aug 29, 2013
Hugh,

Where are you, mon?

Have you slipped off your cheap nylon tights or are you wiping off the lip gloss and eye-lining?

(smiles)

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57487 Aug 29, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Global warming is one possibility but then scientists are known to falsify info to suit their private agenda or to draw funding or in keeping in commands of the shadowy higher ups.....
There are reports of cooler than usually climate at the poles leading to an ice buildup....
I don't know what to say.
I'm not pinning down global climate change to just one cause - I have laid out a number of plausible causes contributing to climate change as listed in my previous post.
I'm keeping an open mind in this regard and I have enough experience with the scientific community and government not to take things at face value.....
I guess 99% consensus among the scientific community isnt good enough for you. I doubt anything standard would be good enough for you.

What comes to mind are those who are questioning that Syria used WMD, because they are weighed down with the baggage of what happened 10 years ago. I mean, how much more info does someone need to be convinced than a few hundred YouTube videos and testimony from Doctors Without Borders?

Same issue. You have dug yourself into a doubters hole.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57488 Aug 29, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

I respect your qualification, but I would have to add that any observer it would seem like a back pedal.
Whatever.

Nature progresses in cycles often repeating chunks of the old in a modified new setup.

I am not discounting any possibility and am researching the event using a multi-pronged approach as with everything else.

Nothing is as simplistic or as straight forward as it appears to be.

There are always overlooked factors or hidden causes to any explicit phenomena on any level of existence...

Well, anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 5 min scirocco 68,887
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min RealDave 1,154,333
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 10 min Fair Game 49,240
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 31 min KiMerde 51,265
Disgraceful treatment at O'Hare 1 hr far away 1
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr Rogue Scholar 05 181,872
The Violence in Chicago is from Gangs and Not t... 3 hr joey 2
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:21PM
Trestman's QB Change Fails to Provide Spark
Bleacher Report 5:38 PM
Indianapolis Colts vs. Dallas Cowboys: Video Highlights and Recap from Week 16
Bleacher Report 6:00 PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports