Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,582)

Showing posts 51,621 - 51,640 of68,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Joel/Arrup invented an imaginary friend to talk to. How cute.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

GOD, ABSOLUTE & KRISHNA THE SEX PERVERT & MURDEROUS MANIAC:

1) Well, Hindus worship Krishna as Bhagwan/God. LOL.

2) Does Krishna qualify for this grand title considering the fact that he was a sex pervert and an instigator of mass murder?

3) Does God here mean the Absolute Field of Conscious-Energy?

4) The Absolute is the basis of existence and everything can trace its origin back to it.

5) Krishna is no exception.

6) Krishna is simply a typal formation of a plane of cosmic consciousness that Aurobindo identified as the overmind.

7) Now, a more serious question - Can the Absolute manifest on earth in its pristine nature?

8) I am bringing this pertinent point into the conversation since Hindus and Christians believe that their prophets were none other than God on earth.

9) Of course, they're ignorant of the wide difference that exists in meaning, nature and function between the terms God and Absolute.

10) They equate God with the Absolute Field which is wrong.

11) Vedanta talks about the absolute as the Brahman but wrongly equates it with Pure Consciousness.

12) This Vedantic conclusion is illogical since Consciousness has no compositional basis nor can it exist independent of Energy.

13) Energy can be conscious but Consciousness cannot exist separate from Energy.

14) So, the intuitive person, and yes the intelligent yogi, concludes that Energy is conscious and so to speak of Pure Consciousness devoid of Pure Energy is silly and irrational.

15) The Pure Consciousness of Vedanta serving as the Absolute is pure mumbo jumbo.

16) So, what is God? What is the Absolute?

17) God is merely a typal being, a force formation, of any cosmic plane, whereas the Absolute Field is the origin of the entire ranges of supracosmic and cosmic existence.

18) If people believe that God can come to earth, then it's true since a typal being of any cosmic or supracosmic plane can incarnate on earth via human parents, but this is not possible for the Absolute Field itself.

19) The Absolute Field cannot manifest on earth nor can it incarnate here because if it ever decides to do so it can only incarnate on the terrestrial plane by manifesting on it through any intervening supracosmic or cosmic plane and this then would highly diminish or greatly modify its absolute nature and reduce it to the level of a diminution.

20) Krishna, Jesus, Buddha etc are God in various forms since these personalities are the manifest form of various typal beings of different cosmic planes.

21) However, Krishna, Jesus or Buddha is not the Absolute Field of Conscious Energy in manifestation for reasons explained above.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

PHYSICS:

A heavy particle is suspended by a string of length l. The particle is given a horizontal velocity Vo. The string becomes slack at some angle and the particle proceeds along a parabola. Find the value of Vo if the particle passes through the point of suspension.

SOLUTION:

Suppose the string becomes slack when the particle reaches a point say P.

Let O be the origin of the system.

Suppose the string OP makes an angle T with the upward vertical then the only force acting on the particle is its weight mg.

Now, the radial component of the force is mgcosT.

So, as the particle moves on the circle upto P,

mgcosT = m(V^2/l)

Or, V^2 = glcosT ..........1)

V = speed of particle at P.

Using the principle of conservation of energy, we get:

1/2mVo^2 = 1/2mV^2 + mgl(1 + cosT)

Or, V^2 = Vo^2 - 2gl(1 + cosT).........2)

From (1) and (2):

Vo^2 -2gl (1 + cosT)= glcosT

Or, Vo^2 = gl(2 + 3cosT).........3)

From now on, the particle moves in a parabolic path under g. As it passes through the origin or the point of suspension O, the equations for horizontal and vertical motions yield:

lsinT =(VcosT)t

and,-lcosT =(VsinT)t - 1/2gt^2

Or,-lcosT =(VsinT)(lsinT/VcosT)- 1/2g(lsinT/VcosT)^2

Or,-cos^2T = sin^2T -1/2g x lsin^2T/v^2cosT

Or,-cos^2T = 1 - cos^2T - 1/2 x glsin^2T/glcos^2T

(from 1 above)

or, 1 = 1/2tan^2T

Or, tanT =(2)^1/2

From (3):

Vo =(gl(2+(3)^1/2)^1/2

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

PHYSICS:

Is the work-energy theorem valid in non-inertial frames? Explain with mathematical proof.

(smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Off to the stylish lifestyle lounge, Fab India (Fountain Branch), to participate in a 1 hour talk on spinning techniques of linen from ancient times to the present by Dr Parul Sheth, fiber and textile technology expert.

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
So, you believe I'm a Christian with a name like Isaacs?
What if I give you my address and phone number for you to verify my claims?
If you believe that I'm a Christian with a name like Isaacs, then, sorry to say that you're lacking in the most ordinary intelligence.
Anyway, you're free to believe what the unknown poster has said about me.
I am sad that you've always believed the worst about me and have being doing so for years.
I'm a very kind, sensitive and pragmatic person who holds no grudges but you've been repeatedly pulling me down over the years and have never once appreciated the profound intelligence, strong unbias and deep yogic experiences that I have.
You've always been jealous of me and hated me and never wanted good for me and like a fool I looked up to you as a father figure in the absence of dad, mom and sister who''re dead.
I thought you'd be more just, caring and kind.
I thought you'd be sensible enough not to believe blatant misinformation about me.
I thought you'd be mature enough to rise above fanaticism.
You've never wanted good for me and have always sought out occasions to deliberately malign me.
I was recovering quite well over the past 2 days and now all these falsehoods planted by evil and jealous minded persons to show me as a fraud have disturbed me and brought in more force attacks that have just begun.....
Even when I would plant truthful accounts about my yogic experiences, you never believed me and mocked me and called me a liar.
I'll never forgive you for it.
I was pleased to have left the folds of that satanic master of mine and despite all the attacks and difficulties I was a bit optimistic and looked forward to living over the past two days.
Not anymore.
You know when the person who you love as a father thinks you're a fake and believes the words of a charlatan poster X who's made me a Christian then it's over for the son and if the son has numerous other problems that are tormenting him and is being attacked by adverse forces then the only option left for such an unfortunate son who has no one in the world and who is loved no more by his online dad is to pull the trigger on his head.
Permit me to call you Papa just once more, for the last time.
Oh Arup,

So much drama, so little substance. When will you seek the help you so desperately need. Wasn't losing your job enough of a wake up call?

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Off to the stylish lifestyle lounge, Fab India (Fountain Branch), to participate in a 1 hour talk on spinning techniques of linen from ancient times to the present by Dr Parul Sheth, fiber and textile technology expert.
Yes, she is quite the speaker. I will meet you there. We can talk.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You Italians always claim to be the first to discover everything....
Where did I say I was the first?

Complex of inferiority always played an important role in your personality as evident.

Here is the proof that two years ago I recognize the so called Joel Pastakia as Isaac Arup. Comment #87816 page 4177 Jul 8, 2011

"... I won't be surprised if Joel aka Isaac Arup will come out by telling he is the disciple that Jesus loved the most."

http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Yes, I was a direct disciple of Krishna and Jesus - both perverts. I regret such discipleship. In this existence, too, I had the misfortune of meeting a guru who is a demon in disguise. I have kicked him out of my life and never want to have anything to do with this satanic man. I'm harmed beyond measure by that evil man. Before I am killed via occult force attacks engineered by him or before I pull the trigger on my head, I'll make sure that I get that ex-guru of mine murdered. I have already made plans. I swear, I'll do it. Mom and Dad, I'm coming over to the other side, soon. Despite all the family mess, I know you love me, genuinely. Mom and dad, I fell down some time ago after returning home and am limping. Your daughter, my sister, is also dead. I, too, want to join all of you on the other side. Soon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

Mom, I see you at times in visions in the waking consciousness and can feel your force fields and know that you're upset with the way your son's life is going. It near the end, Ma. Don't worry, Ma, we'll soon meet on the other side of this spatio-temporal fabric. Thinking of you and desperately wanting to join both of you, soon, very soon. Take care of Dad. He's weak and cruel. I love both of you very much. We'll meet soon. Good night, Ma.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

I promise you, Mom, we'll soon meet in the supraphysical dimensions. Your loving son.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Yes, I was a direct disciple of Krishna and Jesus - both perverts. I regret such discipleship. In this existence, too, I had the misfortune of meeting a guru who is a demon in disguise. I have kicked him out of my life and never want to have anything to do with this satanic man. I'm harmed beyond measure by that evil man. Before I am killed via occult force attacks engineered by him or before I pull the trigger on my head, I'll make sure that I get that ex-guru of mine murdered. I have already made plans. I swear, I'll do it. Mom and Dad, I'm coming over to the other side, soon. Despite all the family mess, I know you love me, genuinely. Mom and dad, I fell down some time ago after returning home and am limping. Your daughter, my sister, is also dead. I, too, want to join all of you on the other side. Soon.
LOL

Anyways, you've talked of a master... Does he go by the name of ANANT SRI BABA?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
Where did I say I was the first?
Complex of inferiority always played an important role in your personality as evident.
Here is the proof that two years ago I recognize the so called Joel Pastakia as Isaac Arup. Comment #87816 page 4177 Jul 8, 2011
"... I won't be surprised if Joel aka Isaac Arup will come out by telling he is the disciple that Jesus loved the most."
http://www.topix.com/forum/religion/pagan-wic...
sense of humor you have not

I said "Italians" always think they are the first

"..In fourteen hundred ninety-two
Columbus sailed the ocean blue..."

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
sense of humor you have not
I said "Italians" always think they are the first
"..In fourteen hundred ninety-two
Columbus sailed the ocean blue..."
You just don't like to be caught in error hence the excuse of "sense of humor". Once again your inferiority complex on display. YAWN

I said I already recognized JP as Isaac Arup two years ago but you interjected by saying we Italians always think they're the first.

Where was it there to begin with?

Now the non-sense (due to your inferiority complex)- Columbus sailed the ocean blue. So what? What this has to do with your made up affermation Italians always think they are the first.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
You just don't like to be caught in error hence the excuse of "sense of humor". Once again your inferiority complex on display. YAWN
I said I already recognized JP as Isaac Arup two years ago but you interjected by saying we Italians always think they're the first.
Where was it there to begin with?
Now the non-sense (due to your inferiority complex)- Columbus sailed the ocean blue. So what? What this has to do with your made up affermation Italians always think they are the first.
Idiot, I was poking fun at the Italian heritage

Why do you belabor this?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

YAWN

A psychiatrist for this American imbecile ASAP to find out the roots of his inferiority complex. LOL

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

I used to have an inferiority complex -- before I came here.

It helps to put things in perspective.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
I used to have an inferiority complex -- before I came here.
It is kind of amazing, isnt it?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It is kind of amazing, isnt it?
Rick Moss --I used to have an inferiority complex -- before I came here.

Frijoles---It is kind of amazing, isnt it?

HughBe--- I agree that it is amazing given that USED TO is a reference to the past. However, I am confident that the D should not have been attached. He really is speaking about confirmation from being here.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 27, 2013

When I'd spoken of a master or a guru for years, no one believed me and they said I was delusional but ironically now they want me to acknowledge whether so and so was my guru in the past. I will reveal his actual name and exact whereabouts in due course of time. This vile man posing as a guru will not survive. I'll soon be going after him and after a couple of his closest disciples with the aim of eliminating them. He's willfully targeting me using his occult power and my life's hell. He destroyed my family as well. If he doesn't stop targeting me, he'll be eliminated. After that I'm free to join my parents. I have decided on my future course of action.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,621 - 51,640 of68,161
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 4 min 75 Scorpio 406
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 42 min Midlothian Composer 97,454
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 45 min LRS 173,742
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 53 min shinningelectr0n 1,072,818
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr The Troll Stopper 48,695
Evergreen Park Man Facing Charges In South Side... 1 hr wow 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr No Warming 45,547
•••

Tornado Watch for Cook County was issued at July 13 at 12:19AM CDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search