Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
51,581 - 51,600 of 68,428 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

FAILURES - AUROBINDO AND THE MOTHER:

Sri Aurobindo and the Mother were the pioneers of the stupendous supramental yoga but they too failed to completely bring down the supramental supernature into the body, subconscious and earth consciousness and left the earth plane, in great turmoil, in a partially supramentalized manner.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

The yoga of the native cosmic bliss consciousness-force exceeds the supramental yoga and is even more exacting.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

The highest yoga is the supracosmic yoga leading to the direct union with the absolute field of conscious energy. This is an impossible yoga.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

There's nothing like IMPOSSIBLE as even IMPOSSIBLE reads IM POSSIBLE! LOL.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

anantsribaba wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been busy Arup:
http://in.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/srisrith...
yep, definately HIM

For years I have been wondering when someone from India would recognize Pastakia and out him. There can't be too many candidates like him.

You should scroll back and read some of the racist garbage he posts. That would explain why he hides behind this name.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Joel, for now on use your real name.

Arup K Isaacs

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

An article written by Arup K. Isaacs (eerily in the same writing style as Joel, and employing the same mumbo-jumbo)...

http://veda-upanishad.blogspot.com/2010/09/dr...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
yep, definately HIM
For years I have been wondering when someone from India would recognize Pastakia and out him. There can't be too many candidates like him.
You should scroll back and read some of the racist garbage he posts. That would explain why he hides behind this name.
I'm glad I have convinced you of his true identity. As you can tell, Arup is highly intelligent, but a troubled soul.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
Joel, for now on use your real name.

Arup K Isaacs
Isaacs sounds Christian, right?

The Isaacs name itself should have warned you that the name attributed to me is fake.

Someone has been copying and pasting my articles from this thread and the Allah thread on other sites for long and has used various names including Joel and now this Christian name Isaacs.

I am not a Christian or a Hindu.

Please believe me.

I leave it to you.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Frijoles believes I am a Christian since Isaacs is a Christian name? LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Ok, from now on Joel has become a Christian since Isaacs is a Christian name - I am a funny Christian who has repeatedly said for years that Mary, mother of Jesus, was a whore of Jerusalem, and her son, Jesus, an evil sorcerer. What kind of a Christian does that make me?- A blasphemous Christian. No Christian will ever think of calling Mary a prostitute or Jesus an evil sorcerer. Ok, I am a Christian (Isaacs) from now on. ROFL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Yawn. Yawn. Yawn. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

I'll rather be born a pig than a Christian!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

I'm disgusted with all the plagiarism, fanaticism, false accusations, parochialism, non-intellectualism, tribalism, attempts to paint me as a Christian, crass materialism, jealousy, hate, rigidity and lack of fair-mindedness on this thread.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I'll rather be born a pig than a Christian!
Arup,

You know as well as I that you were raised Christian, only to deny it later in life.

Your past has caught up with you. I'd like to think it's for your own good.

Such a wonderful intellect, wasted on such garbage.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaacs sounds Christian, right?
The Isaacs name itself should have warned you that the name attributed to me is fake.
Someone has been copying and pasting my articles from this thread and the Allah thread on other sites for long and has used various names including Joel and now this Christian name Isaacs.
I am not a Christian or a Hindu.
Please believe me.
I leave it to you.
Nah, unlike you, I generally dont pay attention to someone's religion. People carry all types of baggage in their name.

Nor do I really care what you call yourself.

I know what you are. I have been exposed to your blather enough to make my own conclusions.

However, it is nice to finally know your name. The question is, why do you hide on this forum but not on others?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

anantsribaba wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad I have convinced you of his true identity. As you can tell, Arup is highly intelligent, but a troubled soul.
It would be worthy to post this info on the Who IS Allah thread as well, if you havent already.

BTW he isnt the first guy we have outed here. We know MUQ's name as well(he accidentally posted it once). But unlike Arup, MUQ doesnt deserve to be outed, so we never made a big thing of it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

Half of your blather you have plagiarized from written material.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

However, it is nice to finally know your name.
LOL.

So, you believe I'm a Christian with a name like Isaacs?

What if I give you my address and phone number for you to verify my claims?

If you believe that I'm a Christian with a name like Isaacs, then, sorry to say that you're lacking in the most ordinary intelligence.

Anyway, you're free to believe what the unknown poster has said about me.

I am sad that you've always believed the worst about me and have being doing so for years.

I'm a very kind, sensitive and pragmatic person who holds no grudges but you've been repeatedly pulling me down over the years and have never once appreciated the profound intelligence, strong unbias and deep yogic experiences that I have.

You've always been jealous of me and hated me and never wanted good for me and like a fool I looked up to you as a father figure in the absence of dad, mom and sister who''re dead.

I thought you'd be more just, caring and kind.

I thought you'd be sensible enough not to believe blatant misinformation about me.

I thought you'd be mature enough to rise above fanaticism.

You've never wanted good for me and have always sought out occasions to deliberately malign me.

I was recovering quite well over the past 2 days and now all these falsehoods planted by evil and jealous minded persons to show me as a fraud have disturbed me and brought in more force attacks that have just begun.....

Even when I would plant truthful accounts about my yogic experiences, you never believed me and mocked me and called me a liar.

I'll never forgive you for it.

I was pleased to have left the folds of that satanic master of mine and despite all the attacks and difficulties I was a bit optimistic and looked forward to living over the past two days.

Not anymore.

You know when the person who you love as a father thinks you're a fake and believes the words of a charlatan poster X who's made me a Christian then it's over for the son and if the son has numerous other problems that are tormenting him and is being attacked by adverse forces then the only option left for such an unfortunate son who has no one in the world and who is loved no more by his online dad is to pull the trigger on his head.

Permit me to call you Papa just once more, for the last time.
TWP

Wichita Falls, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 26, 2013

Judged:

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
you've... never once appreciated the profound intelligence, strong unbias and deep yogic experiences that I have.
You've always been jealous of me...
for the last time...
Isn't is funny how old Joey Pastakia claims to have been born and raised in India but uses contemporary American slang and phrasing...?

And isn't it funny how old Joey Pastakia claims to live in India but only seems to post his "profound intelligence and deep yogic experiences" during what is "daytime" in North America and the middle of the night in "India"...?

Wonder why that is...?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

55 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min LRS 175,047
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 8 min litesong 45,864
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min j rocker 1,082,936
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 50 min Terry rigsby 48,989
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr texas pete 303
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr nono 3,840
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr andet1987 4,565
Abby 7-29 3 hr j_m_w 16
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 5 hr Sublime1 97,573
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••