Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,372
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57376 Aug 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
who the heck are you?
Ask Arup Isaacs(aka Joel)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57377 Aug 26, 2013
anantsribaba wrote:
<quoted text>

Ask Arup Isaacs(aka Joel)
LOL.

Don't you know I live in LA, use American slang and post by West Coast time as people have said about me in the past?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#57378 Aug 26, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Thats the least of it. She is dancing American Country & Western style (2 step). And I swear the supporting riffs are more Mariachi than Indian.
Julie is an old Hindi film with that catchy English song - My Heart is Beating sung by Preeti Sagar. Nice song.

Yes, the picturization of the song has a Mexican flavor to it.

Location hidden

#57379 Aug 26, 2013
Bobby is another 1970s romantic Hindi film made along the lines of Julie. Bobby featured in the lead the dashing pair of Dimple and Rishi.

Location hidden

#57380 Aug 26, 2013
Julie was an avant garde Hindi movie in the sense that way back in the conservative 1970s, it had the chutzpah to portray pre-marital sex, teen pregnancy, mixed marriage and open acceptance by the families of the girl and boy involved of an illegitimate offspring. I have read a lot about this film in the Indian press under the section "archives" and heard rave reviews of it by senior citizens who saw the movie when it was released and loved it for its bold free thinking stance.

Location hidden

#57381 Aug 26, 2013
PERVERTS - GANESHA, KRISHNA & RAMA:

Back here in India, the Hindus are gearing up for the festive season which begins in a week with the worship of the typal god, Ganesha, whose vital form resembles an animal-human hybrid of elephant's head fused onto a human torso. This Ganesha is venerated a lot back here but I fail to see this typal being's greatness or potency and this foolish typal being, Ganesha, supposedly facilitated the dictation of the genocidal Mahabharata War to a blind scribe by manifesting the happenings on the battlefield where that sex pervert and mass-murdering enabler (Krishna) and his henchman (Arjuna) were busy with the mass murder of millions. Ganesha is not great nor is Krishna - that sex pervert and instigator of mass murder - great. In fact, the advent of typal beings like Krishna and another pervert like Rama (mass murderer and male chauvinistic pig) who fell under the sway of the perverse lower vital forces has paved the way for great turmoil, admiration of false heroes, falsehood and fanaticism among the Hindus.

Location hidden

#57382 Aug 26, 2013
ANOTHER PERVERT - JESUS:

The character of Jesus makes me laugh out loud and at the same time I'm filled with anger that a lunatic, false prophet, megalomaniac and evil sorcerer can fool billions into believing he's divine and superlative when it's obvious that Jesus was a fallen character out to perpetuate a self-seeking, destructive and fanatical agenda. Anyone who takes Jesus for a divine being is seriously deluded and heading for self-destruction like Jesus himself.

Location hidden

#57383 Aug 26, 2013
Shamma and Hugh, where are you?

(smiles)

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#57384 Aug 26, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Don't you know I live in LA, use American slang and post by West Coast time as people have said about me in the past?
(smiles)
You've been busy Arup:

http://in.dir.groups.yahoo.com/group/srisrith...

Location hidden

#57385 Aug 26, 2013
I feel great disgust when I hear people glorifying Krishna who was a sex pervert and an inciter of mass-murder and I get the shivers when I hear devotees praising Rama - a mass murderer and a male chauvinistic pig. May Krishna and Rama rot in hell for preaching violence, chauvinism, intolerance, sexual perversion, twisted truths and megalomania.

Location hidden

#57386 Aug 26, 2013
In comparison to all the perverts who pretend to be avatars, prophets and sons of god, I am attracted to the benign, mystico-rational and serene personality of the Buddha though of course the supramental yoga far exceeds the teachings, practices and aims of the Buddha. However, at the same time, I am shocked that Gautama Siddhartha (Buddha) was a product of an incestuous relationship. Well, well,...

Location hidden

#57388 Aug 26, 2013
In this thread and in the Allah thread, too, demented characters have posted rubbish on several occasions using my name and people frequenting the threads have been led to believe that I was the one doing the posting which is why I got myself registered with Topix.

Location hidden

#57389 Aug 26, 2013
On the Allah thread, Shamma thinks that my post on my multifaceted personality/approach is evil:

My reply:

Shamma,

What's evil about secularism, free thinking, intellectualism, aesthetics, culture and mysticism?

Location hidden

#57390 Aug 26, 2013
This is what I'd posted on the Allah thread to which Shamma responded:

It's time to delve deeper into secularism, free thinking, intellectualism, aesthetics, culture and mysticism. Yeah - that's my style!

Location hidden

#57391 Aug 26, 2013
Joel - It's time to delve deeper into secularism, free thinking, intellectualism, aesthetics, culture and mysticism. Yeah - that's my style!

Location hidden

#57392 Aug 26, 2013
Muhammad never preached secularism, free thinking, intellectualism, aesthetics, culture and monistic mysticism.

Location hidden

#57393 Aug 26, 2013
The ultimate reality is not a being nor is it being. Being or a being symbolizes limitation, personality, anthropopathy, attribution, creationism, overlordship and anthropomorphism, while the absolute reality can only be an ineffable field of the subtlest state of conscious energy.

Location hidden

#57394 Aug 26, 2013
NO TO THE SUPRAMENTAL YOGA!

1) After getting a close glimpse via direct experiences of the supramental yoga that came into the terrestrial consciousness to perfect the individual being and the earth nature for the first time some 80 years ago, I don't recommend it to anyone except to those who're extremely fit in physical, vital and mental ways, who have great enterprise, who're fearless, who're prepared to sacrifice their all, who're unafraid of routine hostile force attacks that can maim or kill and who at all times burn passionately for truth and perfection.

2) Even if the rare person possesses these superlative traits the experiences are exacting as the process of transformation of the being down to the physical and into the subconscient is most arduous and horrendously painful in a tangible way.

3) One needs a supramentalized guru to guide the aspirant and then too neither will the guru nor the aspirant be capable of complete supramentalization which is a most difficult yoga.

4) I don't recommend the supramental yoga - the crest jewel among the yogas - to anyone unless one has the essential personality ingredients mentioned above and a fit guru and then too I say be careful and back off the minute it becomes life-threatening as it's bound to become at some stage.

Location hidden

#57395 Aug 26, 2013
FAILURES - AUROBINDO AND THE MOTHER:

Sri Aurobindo and the Mother were the pioneers of the stupendous supramental yoga but they too failed to completely bring down the supramental supernature into the body, subconscious and earth consciousness and left the earth plane, in great turmoil, in a partially supramentalized manner.

Location hidden

#57396 Aug 26, 2013
The yoga of the native cosmic bliss consciousness-force exceeds the supramental yoga and is even more exacting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,109,718
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 min Mister Tonka 98,218
Amy 9-17-14 9 min Toj 15
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 11 min Jay 46,637
Dear Abby 9-17-14 11 min Sublime1 15
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min Rage Poster 49,812
Amy 9-16 17 min Toj 50
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min LRS 178,025
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE