Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,574)

Showing posts 51,461 - 51,480 of65,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

FOCUS, Eric. I shall NOT depart from the central point.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't presently give anything to those unborn. Has to be future.
YOU said that Isaac already had the land because he was BORN there etc. so what are you talking about? My FOCUS is Isaac.

Let me try again.

Explain this passage given that you make reference to Isaac being BORN in the land and ALREADY had it.

Genesis 26:3 " Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee(Isaac), and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I WILL GIVE all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father"

If Isaac already had the land, how can God speak of GIVING it to him? HOW? Note, "I WILL GIVE"

In essence your DOCTRINE is FALSE and is man-made BS.
Finally, what are the conditions that were given to Isaac.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't presently give anything to those unborn. Has to be future.
List the CONDITIONS given to Isaac, to inherit the land.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
List the CONDITIONS given to Isaac, to inherit the land.
Isaac already inherited the land. He was born there. He lived there. He died there.

Can't you see it's a constant interaction between G-d and the Hebrews. Think Babylonian captivity. You fail in your behavioral obligations and you wind up in Iraq.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

I am leaving as the intellectual level and other things are too low.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
I am leaving as the intellectual level and other things are too low.
don't let the door hit you in the tush
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaac already inherited the land. He was born there. He lived there. He died there.
Can't you see it's a constant interaction between G-d and the Hebrews. Think Babylonian captivity. You fail in your behavioral obligations and you wind up in Iraq.
God said to Isaac,"I WILL GIVE all these countries".

For the simple, like you, Isaac did NOT have the land and that is why God said I WILL GIVE. Part of your challenge is that you are not a native speaker of English and so things that a teenager or a younger child understands is a challenge for you.

You are a member of Judaism and someone with "standing" and yet I find that you are either an INFANT in understanding or a BIG DECEIVER.

You are also a waste of time.I am being kind.
Later.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
God said to Isaac,"I WILL GIVE all these countries".
For the simple, like you, Isaac did NOT have the land and that is why God said I WILL GIVE. Part of your challenge is that you are not a native speaker of English and so things that a teenager or a younger child understands is a challenge for you.
You are a member of Judaism and someone with "standing" and yet I find that you are either an INFANT in understanding or a BIG DECEIVER.
You are also a waste of time.I am being kind.
Later.
And you forget that when you have a compound object preceding the subject and verb, the verb does not necessarily relate to the first object as to tense.

And you still haven't stated why you reject my passage as proof that Moses didn't cross the Jordan because he failed in his behavioral obligations.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

The satan-worshippers on this thread are busy discussing the teachings and life-deeds of an evil sorcerer like Moses who ranks among the most cruel men of all times. This asura, Moses, is dead and gone and his disembodied psychic is in the vital hells, where his G-d, Satan, rules supreme. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Baby, you're one of my broken souvenirs...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Solomon, David, Jesus and Muhammad - evil sorcerers who worshipped Satan, El, as G-d! LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

The G-d of the Babylonians, Jews, Christians and Muslims is Satan.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Jesus, the lunatic, even claimed he was an incarnation of Satan! Son of G-d = Son of Satan, El/YHVH = The asura of the cosmic vital plane. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

El/YHVH is Satan = The asura of the cosmic vital plane.
A Weiner

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

yes

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

WHAT IS YHVH?

What most people fail to understand is that the tetra-syllabic YHVH is the mantra or vibrational form of El, the Babylonian deity that was later worshipped by the Hebrew patriarchs, Jesus and Muhammad as G-d. The correct pronunciation of the syllables of YHVH and concentrated meditation on it in the appropriate force center which should be the vital-emotional aspect of the heart center progressively activates the mantra YHVH and the force associated with the mantra YHVH permeates the aura of the meditator and if the aspiration is intense enough the vibration YHVH materializes in the mental-vital space of the person as a vital-force or it manifests as fire or a burning bush and its Voice can be heard internally.....

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

EL is the typal consciousness-force principle, while YHVH is its vibrational form.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

EL, a typal consciousness-force principle of the cosmic vital plane, functions and manifests in the vital, mind-in-vital, physico-vital, material vital, subtle physical and gross physical spatio-temporal dimensions through its root vibration, YHVH.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Judged:

Having multiple sexual affairs is not cool. It is harmful and invites psychological, emotional and physical damage. Stick to just one partner and protect the stability of your force fields.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 23, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Having multiple sexual affairs is not cool. It is harmful and invites psychological, emotional and physical damage. Stick to just one partner and protect the stability of your force fields.
Oh stop it already

You are self-admitted 28 year old virgin who believes sex and masturbation to be disgusting

What do you know about life?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,461 - 51,480 of65,105
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

94 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Incognito4Ever 1,033,554
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Brian_G 42,970
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 15 min Clackamasshole 96,087
Amy 4-18 18 min Mister Tonka 15
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 19 min Jacques from Ottawa 167,528
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 23 min boundary painter 4,029
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 25 min boundary painter 228
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••