Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,415
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57237 Aug 22, 2013
I am leaving as the intellectual level and other things are too low.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57238 Aug 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
I am leaving as the intellectual level and other things are too low.
don't let the door hit you in the tush
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57239 Aug 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaac already inherited the land. He was born there. He lived there. He died there.
Can't you see it's a constant interaction between G-d and the Hebrews. Think Babylonian captivity. You fail in your behavioral obligations and you wind up in Iraq.
God said to Isaac,"I WILL GIVE all these countries".

For the simple, like you, Isaac did NOT have the land and that is why God said I WILL GIVE. Part of your challenge is that you are not a native speaker of English and so things that a teenager or a younger child understands is a challenge for you.

You are a member of Judaism and someone with "standing" and yet I find that you are either an INFANT in understanding or a BIG DECEIVER.

You are also a waste of time.I am being kind.
Later.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57240 Aug 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
God said to Isaac,"I WILL GIVE all these countries".
For the simple, like you, Isaac did NOT have the land and that is why God said I WILL GIVE. Part of your challenge is that you are not a native speaker of English and so things that a teenager or a younger child understands is a challenge for you.
You are a member of Judaism and someone with "standing" and yet I find that you are either an INFANT in understanding or a BIG DECEIVER.
You are also a waste of time.I am being kind.
Later.
And you forget that when you have a compound object preceding the subject and verb, the verb does not necessarily relate to the first object as to tense.

And you still haven't stated why you reject my passage as proof that Moses didn't cross the Jordan because he failed in his behavioral obligations.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57241 Aug 22, 2013
The satan-worshippers on this thread are busy discussing the teachings and life-deeds of an evil sorcerer like Moses who ranks among the most cruel men of all times. This asura, Moses, is dead and gone and his disembodied psychic is in the vital hells, where his G-d, Satan, rules supreme. LOL.

Location hidden

#57242 Aug 22, 2013
Baby, you're one of my broken souvenirs...

Location hidden

#57243 Aug 22, 2013
Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Solomon, David, Jesus and Muhammad - evil sorcerers who worshipped Satan, El, as G-d! LOL.

Location hidden

#57244 Aug 22, 2013
The G-d of the Babylonians, Jews, Christians and Muslims is Satan.

Location hidden

#57245 Aug 22, 2013
Jesus, the lunatic, even claimed he was an incarnation of Satan! Son of G-d = Son of Satan, El/YHVH = The asura of the cosmic vital plane. LOL.

Location hidden

#57246 Aug 22, 2013
El/YHVH is Satan = The asura of the cosmic vital plane.
A Weiner

AOL

#57247 Aug 22, 2013
yes

Location hidden

#57248 Aug 22, 2013
WHAT IS YHVH?

What most people fail to understand is that the tetra-syllabic YHVH is the mantra or vibrational form of El, the Babylonian deity that was later worshipped by the Hebrew patriarchs, Jesus and Muhammad as G-d. The correct pronunciation of the syllables of YHVH and concentrated meditation on it in the appropriate force center which should be the vital-emotional aspect of the heart center progressively activates the mantra YHVH and the force associated with the mantra YHVH permeates the aura of the meditator and if the aspiration is intense enough the vibration YHVH materializes in the mental-vital space of the person as a vital-force or it manifests as fire or a burning bush and its Voice can be heard internally.....

Location hidden

#57249 Aug 22, 2013
EL is the typal consciousness-force principle, while YHVH is its vibrational form.

Location hidden

#57250 Aug 22, 2013
EL, a typal consciousness-force principle of the cosmic vital plane, functions and manifests in the vital, mind-in-vital, physico-vital, material vital, subtle physical and gross physical spatio-temporal dimensions through its root vibration, YHVH.

Location hidden

#57251 Aug 22, 2013
Having multiple sexual affairs is not cool. It is harmful and invites psychological, emotional and physical damage. Stick to just one partner and protect the stability of your force fields.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57254 Aug 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Having multiple sexual affairs is not cool. It is harmful and invites psychological, emotional and physical damage. Stick to just one partner and protect the stability of your force fields.
Oh stop it already

You are self-admitted 28 year old virgin who believes sex and masturbation to be disgusting

What do you know about life?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57255 Aug 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>Oh stop it already

You are self-admitted 28 year old virgin who believes sex and masturbation to be disgusting

What do you know about life?
Well, he IS the smartest, richest, most spiritually enlightened person in India. So there's that.
MUQ

Dammam, Saudi Arabia

#57256 Aug 23, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I have no problem with him. In my value system, objective discussion and criticism does not translate into a demeaning of character. I understand you come from a different system. Fundamentalists are a little touchy, which holds them back intellectually.
As far as leader vs led - by all counts what you have described is a failed leader. How can you be a leader if you cant persuade your flock?
Those who do nothing, can do nothing and have not done anything are usually the "experts" in finding faults or others.

What Moses single handedly achieved, no other Jew can match it in a million of years.

He got them out of Egypt and brought law for them and united them into one people.

What Moses could get out of those "stiff necked" people shows what a brilliant and practical leader he was.

If he would have got some more support from that lot of worthless people, he would have taken them into far more glory.

But to a "couch philosopher", sitting in an armchair with a glass of cool bear, all Moses did was what a failed leader can do.

And they call themselves "realists"!!

Location hidden

#57257 Aug 23, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, he IS the smartest, richest, most spiritually enlightened person in India. So there's that.
We're not worthy!

We're not worthy!

Location hidden

#57258 Aug 23, 2013
MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Those who do nothing, can do nothing and have not done anything are usually the "experts" in finding faults or others.
What Moses single handedly achieved, no other Jew can match it in a million of years.
He got them out of Egypt and brought law for them and united them into one people.
What Moses could get out of those "stiff necked" people shows what a brilliant and practical leader he was.
If he would have got some more support from that lot of worthless people, he would have taken them into far more glory.
But to a "couch philosopher", sitting in an armchair with a glass of cool bear, all Moses did was what a failed leader can do.
And they call themselves "realists"!!
At the very end, he couldnt close the deal!

fail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 32 min sonicfilter 1,110,498
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Scrutiny 178,178
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 1 hr Mr oH 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
GREECE MURDER - Pavlos Fyssas Memorial 1 hr XAC 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••