Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,572)

Showing posts 51,421 - 51,440 of68,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

JOEL wrote:
CURRENT YOGA EXPERIENCE:
A new sub-frequency of the supramental acting in the psycho-physical is preparing to descend into me.....the body is heating up and a scratching sensation is beginning to makes its presence felt. If the force coming down is powerful enough as it appears to be then the body temperature will shoot up dramatically after a time and glow like a dull fire. Once during such a descent, the heat generated was so intense that water touching my body would evaporate, eyes became bloodshot and upturned and the skin along the spine was burned due to the heat and the heat of the descending higher force became so intense after a time that when it entered the solar plexus region - the center of the lower vital consciousness force -. the food in the stomach/gut liquified and I began getting loose motions. The force descent was so powerful. I could not bear it and aspired for it to stop which it did in 10 minutes. The yoga of transformation via the descent of the higher force is painful, extreme and difficult. If taken to its logical conclusion, the end-result would be immortality and injvincibility, the opening up of the supramental faculties in the brain, nerves and sense organs and much more.....need to rest as I'm entering trance, the heat being produced by the descent is getting intense, my entire body is scratching like mad and there's a fiery glow all over my skin.
have you tried permethrin to kill your crabs?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Moses was G-d's prophet. As such he was the voice and hand of G-d on earth. When Moses went out on his own and disobeyed G-d's commands, he failed as a prophet. In this case G-d wanted His voice to be heard. He wanted to demonstrate what the word of G-d can do. Failing as a prophet to meet G-d's directions, Moses failed to meet his behavioral obligations. The Tanakh says that a prophet who goes out on his own and does not convey the words and actions of G-d shall die. The punishment was pronounced immediately. Moses asked for reconsideration but G-d told him to be quiet and not bring up the subject again. Note that previously, G-d had directed that His hand be the demonstrative act in a similar situation. Moses did as directed, and everything was hunky dory.
1. Which one of your rabbis living now or in the past is the equal of Moses in terms of Divine favour or OBEDIENCE to God?

2. "Moses failed to meet his behavioral obligations." be SPECIFIC.

3. Don't forget Abraham meaning tell me the behavioural obligations that he had to meet in order for him to get the land and also for him to receive the PROMISE itself.

4.Answer ALL questions and deal with FAVOUR, OBEDIENCE and be SPECIFIC in terms of behavioural OBLIGATIONS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Dear Hugh,
Are you a zoophile?
(smiles)
Indeed I am committed to protecting you and other animals.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric dear, specifiy the behavioural obligations that God gave to Isaac as conditions for him to get the land of Israel.

The conditions are ALL in the Tanach, quote them and keep your opinion to yourself.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

"Moses failed to meet his behavioral obligations." be SPECIFIC.
akh hanavi asher yazid ledaber davar bishmi et asher lo-tsivitiv ledaber vaasher yedaber beshem elohim akherim umet hanavi hahu:
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

ASCENT AND DESCENT IN YOGA:

1) Yoga has 2 movements - ascent of the awakened psychic or of any part of the individual's consciousness into any of the higher planes of cosmic/supracosmic consciousness and descent which is the infiltration of any of the higher forces into the being of the individual.

2) While ascent is a common yogic expereince,, the dynamic descnt of the higher force into the being is rare.

3) Descent of the higher force results in the fixing of any aspect of the higher force in the being but it is painful and protracted.

4) Whereas rising into a higher state of consciousness and hearing voices, seeing burning bushes, seeing circles of light or seeing a flight of stairs, or seeing a moon and so on are common yogic experiences of the lower kind, the experience of the cosmic self, the cosmic wideness, the cosmic silence, the cosmic peace, the supracosmic presence, the one in the many and the many inh the one experience are some of the higher experiences of the ascending yoga.

5) The descending phase is more concerned with bringing down the higher force into the being - mental, vital, physical and subconscient - and transforming its inferior movements into the superior pulsations of the range of the higher force brought down into the being.

6) It takes years if not many lives for a substantial portion of the higher consciousness-forfce to descend into the being and fix itself in a particular plane or part of the being, erase, dissolve or remedy its defects if any and therefater transform the lower movement into the higher one representing its own.

7) Descent is the direct experience of the supraphysical in the physical and the subsequent fixing of the supraphysical in the physical to transform the physical and make it supraphysical and if the supramental is fixed in the physical, it results in physical immortality, invincibility, replacement of the internal organ systems, remolding of the physical frame, opening up of the higher gnosis and so on.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

The dynamic descent of the supramental force in my psycho-vital-physical apparatus is now receding, the after-effects linger and the present descent has added a bit more of its essence to my being. Much more work needs to be done before definite progress is made . Importantly, just before or just after a yogic experience, one has to be alert with all the defenses up since usually the asuric forces attack at these times to prevent or take away the gaIns of the experience as the case may be....Resting. Bye.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
akh hanavi asher yazid ledaber davar bishmi et asher lo-tsivitiv ledaber vaasher yedaber beshem elohim akherim umet hanavi hahu:
Let us reason together, son. YOU said Moses failed to live up to his behavioural obligations and that is why he did not inherit the promised land. Cite passage that demonstrates that Moses KNEW this condition, for inheritance of the land.

If such condition was not stated to Moses, is God UNJUST?

Now, I KNOW that Moses was SUPERIOR to ALL of your rabbis in terms of being OBEDIENT to Gods requirements so explain the reason why God allowed even ONE rabbi,past or present, to live in Israel.

Is He PARTIAL?

Address the other matters including being SPECIFIC about the CONDITIONS that should have been met by Abram, Issac and Jacob to inherit the promised land. These conditions are listed in YOUR Tanach, so quote them.

Look in YOUR book of Genesis for them, they are there.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
Eric dear, specifiy the behavioural obligations that God gave to Isaac as conditions for him to get the land of Israel.
The conditions are ALL in the Tanach, quote them and keep your opinion to yourself.
Isaac already had the Land of Canaan. He was born there. He lived there. He died there. He is buried there.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us reason together, son. YOU said Moses failed to live up to his behavioural obligations and that is why he did not inherit the promised land. Cite passage that demonstrates that Moses KNEW this condition, for inheritance of the land.
Asked and answered. He transcribed it. Therefore, he knew about it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked and answered. He transcribed it. Therefore, he knew about it.
Share YOUR knowledge on the matter. Cite where Moses wrote that support your utterance.

Give me the list of CONDITIONS that God gave to Abraham meaning list the commandments that God told Abram that he must observe in order to inherit the land.

Quote them from your Tanach. If you don't see it in an old version try the DRAFT version that will soon be released. It has been improved.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Share YOUR knowledge on the matter. Cite where Moses wrote that support your utterance.
G-d spoke; Moses wrote:

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaac already had the Land of Canaan. He was born there. He lived there. He died there. He is buried there.
Eric,---Isaac ALREADY had the Land of Canaan. He was born there.

Hugh----Are you without sense? This is clearly a rhetorical question.

Are you saying that Isaac had ownership of the land? Is this what you are really saying, drowning man?

Explain this passage given that you make reference to Isaac being BORN in the land and ALREADY had it.

Genesis 26:3 " Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee(Isaac), and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I WILL GIVE all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father"

If Isaac already had the land, how can God speak of GIVING it to him? HOW? Note, "I WILL GIVE"

In essence your DOCTRINE is FALSE and is man-made BS.

Finally, what are the conditions that were given to Isaac.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d spoke; Moses wrote:
God spoke, Moses wrote and YOU reject the spoken and written words.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
have you tried permethrin to kill your crabs?
Works for fleas too I think - so he can get twice the benefit
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
God spoke, Moses wrote and YOU reject the spoken and written words.
absolutely not. You are the one who has rejected the passage that I have cited all along. I have paraphrased it in English. I have quoted it in transliterated Hebrew. And you give no reason for having so rejected it. G-d gave guidelines on how to behave--including the one I have cited. Moses did not so behave. Moses doesn't get to go across the Jordan.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric,---Isaac ALREADY had the Land of Canaan. He was born there.
Hugh----Are you without sense? This is clearly a rhetorical question.
Are you saying that Isaac had ownership of the land? Is this what you are really saying, drowning man?
Explain this passage given that you make reference to Isaac being BORN in the land and ALREADY had it.
Genesis 26:3 " Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee(Isaac), and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I WILL GIVE all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father"
If Isaac already had the land, how can God speak of GIVING it to him? HOW? Note, "I WILL GIVE"
Can't presently give anything to those unborn. Has to be future.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely not. You are the one who has rejected the passage that I have cited all along. I have paraphrased it in English. I have quoted it in transliterated Hebrew. And you give no reason for having so rejected it. G-d gave guidelines on how to behave--including the one I have cited. Moses did not so behave. Moses doesn't get to go across the Jordan.
Explain this passage given that you make reference to Isaac being BORN in the land and ALREADY had it .

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

FOCUS, Eric. I shall NOT depart from the central point.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't presently give anything to those unborn. Has to be future.
YOU said that Isaac already had the land because he was BORN there etc. so what are you talking about? My FOCUS is Isaac.

Let me try again.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,421 - 51,440 of68,177
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

109 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Women of war The powerful portraits of Aleppo’s... 4 min Damien Gayle 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 4 min PEllen 97,459
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min RoxLo 1,073,378
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 13 min HPV 48,706
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Brian_G 45,612
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 26 min voice of peace 67,555
Zip Coon Sing Along LOL 36 min You Tube 1
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••