Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,297
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57222 Aug 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
akh hanavi asher yazid ledaber davar bishmi et asher lo-tsivitiv ledaber vaasher yedaber beshem elohim akherim umet hanavi hahu:
Let us reason together, son. YOU said Moses failed to live up to his behavioural obligations and that is why he did not inherit the promised land. Cite passage that demonstrates that Moses KNEW this condition, for inheritance of the land.

If such condition was not stated to Moses, is God UNJUST?

Now, I KNOW that Moses was SUPERIOR to ALL of your rabbis in terms of being OBEDIENT to Gods requirements so explain the reason why God allowed even ONE rabbi,past or present, to live in Israel.

Is He PARTIAL?

Address the other matters including being SPECIFIC about the CONDITIONS that should have been met by Abram, Issac and Jacob to inherit the promised land. These conditions are listed in YOUR Tanach, so quote them.

Look in YOUR book of Genesis for them, they are there.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57223 Aug 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Eric dear, specifiy the behavioural obligations that God gave to Isaac as conditions for him to get the land of Israel.
The conditions are ALL in the Tanach, quote them and keep your opinion to yourself.
Isaac already had the Land of Canaan. He was born there. He lived there. He died there. He is buried there.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57224 Aug 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Let us reason together, son. YOU said Moses failed to live up to his behavioural obligations and that is why he did not inherit the promised land. Cite passage that demonstrates that Moses KNEW this condition, for inheritance of the land.
Asked and answered. He transcribed it. Therefore, he knew about it.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57225 Aug 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Asked and answered. He transcribed it. Therefore, he knew about it.
Share YOUR knowledge on the matter. Cite where Moses wrote that support your utterance.

Give me the list of CONDITIONS that God gave to Abraham meaning list the commandments that God told Abram that he must observe in order to inherit the land.

Quote them from your Tanach. If you don't see it in an old version try the DRAFT version that will soon be released. It has been improved.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57226 Aug 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Share YOUR knowledge on the matter. Cite where Moses wrote that support your utterance.
G-d spoke; Moses wrote:

akh hanavi asher yazid ledaber davar bishmi et asher lo-tsivitiv ledaber vaasher yedaber beshem elohim akherim umet hanavi hahu:
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57227 Aug 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaac already had the Land of Canaan. He was born there. He lived there. He died there. He is buried there.
Eric,---Isaac ALREADY had the Land of Canaan. He was born there.

Hugh----Are you without sense? This is clearly a rhetorical question.

Are you saying that Isaac had ownership of the land? Is this what you are really saying, drowning man?

Explain this passage given that you make reference to Isaac being BORN in the land and ALREADY had it.

Genesis 26:3 " Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee(Isaac), and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I WILL GIVE all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father"

If Isaac already had the land, how can God speak of GIVING it to him? HOW? Note, "I WILL GIVE"

In essence your DOCTRINE is FALSE and is man-made BS.

Finally, what are the conditions that were given to Isaac.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57228 Aug 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
G-d spoke; Moses wrote:
God spoke, Moses wrote and YOU reject the spoken and written words.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57229 Aug 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
have you tried permethrin to kill your crabs?
Works for fleas too I think - so he can get twice the benefit
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57230 Aug 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
God spoke, Moses wrote and YOU reject the spoken and written words.
absolutely not. You are the one who has rejected the passage that I have cited all along. I have paraphrased it in English. I have quoted it in transliterated Hebrew. And you give no reason for having so rejected it. G-d gave guidelines on how to behave--including the one I have cited. Moses did not so behave. Moses doesn't get to go across the Jordan.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57231 Aug 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric,---Isaac ALREADY had the Land of Canaan. He was born there.
Hugh----Are you without sense? This is clearly a rhetorical question.
Are you saying that Isaac had ownership of the land? Is this what you are really saying, drowning man?
Explain this passage given that you make reference to Isaac being BORN in the land and ALREADY had it.
Genesis 26:3 " Sojourn in this land, and I will be with thee(Isaac), and will bless thee; for unto thee, and unto thy seed, I WILL GIVE all these countries, and I will perform the oath which I sware unto Abraham thy father"
If Isaac already had the land, how can God speak of GIVING it to him? HOW? Note, "I WILL GIVE"
Can't presently give anything to those unborn. Has to be future.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57232 Aug 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
absolutely not. You are the one who has rejected the passage that I have cited all along. I have paraphrased it in English. I have quoted it in transliterated Hebrew. And you give no reason for having so rejected it. G-d gave guidelines on how to behave--including the one I have cited. Moses did not so behave. Moses doesn't get to go across the Jordan.
Explain this passage given that you make reference to Isaac being BORN in the land and ALREADY had it .

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57233 Aug 22, 2013
FOCUS, Eric. I shall NOT depart from the central point.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57234 Aug 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU said that Isaac already had the land because he was BORN there etc. so what are you talking about? My FOCUS is Isaac.

Let me try again.

HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57235 Aug 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
List the CONDITIONS given to Isaac, to inherit the land.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57236 Aug 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
List the CONDITIONS given to Isaac, to inherit the land.
Isaac already inherited the land. He was born there. He lived there. He died there.

Can't you see it's a constant interaction between G-d and the Hebrews. Think Babylonian captivity. You fail in your behavioral obligations and you wind up in Iraq.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57237 Aug 22, 2013
I am leaving as the intellectual level and other things are too low.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57238 Aug 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
I am leaving as the intellectual level and other things are too low.
don't let the door hit you in the tush
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57239 Aug 22, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Isaac already inherited the land. He was born there. He lived there. He died there.
Can't you see it's a constant interaction between G-d and the Hebrews. Think Babylonian captivity. You fail in your behavioral obligations and you wind up in Iraq.
God said to Isaac,"I WILL GIVE all these countries".

For the simple, like you, Isaac did NOT have the land and that is why God said I WILL GIVE. Part of your challenge is that you are not a native speaker of English and so things that a teenager or a younger child understands is a challenge for you.

You are a member of Judaism and someone with "standing" and yet I find that you are either an INFANT in understanding or a BIG DECEIVER.

You are also a waste of time.I am being kind.
Later.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57240 Aug 22, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
God said to Isaac,"I WILL GIVE all these countries".
For the simple, like you, Isaac did NOT have the land and that is why God said I WILL GIVE. Part of your challenge is that you are not a native speaker of English and so things that a teenager or a younger child understands is a challenge for you.
You are a member of Judaism and someone with "standing" and yet I find that you are either an INFANT in understanding or a BIG DECEIVER.
You are also a waste of time.I am being kind.
Later.
And you forget that when you have a compound object preceding the subject and verb, the verb does not necessarily relate to the first object as to tense.

And you still haven't stated why you reject my passage as proof that Moses didn't cross the Jordan because he failed in his behavioral obligations.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57241 Aug 22, 2013
The satan-worshippers on this thread are busy discussing the teachings and life-deeds of an evil sorcerer like Moses who ranks among the most cruel men of all times. This asura, Moses, is dead and gone and his disembodied psychic is in the vital hells, where his G-d, Satan, rules supreme. LOL.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 min Dale 182,242
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,156,561
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 59 min Hatti_Hollerand 4,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 1 hr joey 9
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr TRD 68,923
Fight at Navy Pier 3 hr ThejigsANDnigsAll 4
Song Titles Only (group/artist in parenthesis m... (Mar '10) 5 hr _Zoey_ 7,872
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web