Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,615
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57091 Aug 20, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The problem is, everytime I think of Jesus, all I get as an visual is a REALLY UGLY black Jamaican guy who wont shut up.
It would take YEARS of therapy to erase that issue.
Like your sexual lifestyle you have a WARPED definition of ugly. I am NOT ugly using western standards. At the very least regardless of race I would be considered attractive even now in my middle years.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57092 Aug 20, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
My belief system has never caused me to become ill. Your belief system not only is morally sick but has made you physically sick. Maybe your body is trying to tell you something.
I understand, Eric. It is common knowledge among the exposed that persons who are ill and especially the illness that afflicts you don't know that they are ill. Medication tends to have a sedative effect on people like you but it is not curative.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57093 Aug 20, 2013
Oh, my boy Frijoles had you not been pauperized I would bet you that most persons would think that I am far better looking than you are. Given that I am CONFIDENT of this reality then you must be grotesque, if I am ugly.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57094 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Sexual intercourse is masturbation inside a woman or inside a man as the case may be.
It is self-evident to me that it could be considered by some to be MASTERbation but it could not be considered masturbation.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57095 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Genetically, not by beliefs. Those evil beliefs/practices, I gave up at the age 14 or so after discovering how evil and perverse the teachings of the tanach were.
The integral yoga has put me into direct contact with the ranges of consciousness but after a time I got trapped for sometime when that evil sorcerer (ex-master) intervened....it always happened that when you make rapid progress in the yoga, the hostile vital beings decide to block progress using any means. Now, I'm free of him and am on the sidelines recovering and the yogic experiences like the one this morning keep coming spontaneously without me making any effort. I have been seeing the inner light and hearing the subtle sounds since age 4. The subtle experiences shut down at age 8 or 9 and remained shut all throughout school at Cathedral and later at IIT. They began soon after stepping out of IIT at age 23 and that's when I made a serious attempt at yoga. Job? I don't need to work since we have always been very well off.
Today, I am 28 and the yogic experiences are still continuing albeit spontaneously.
How do you define mind?
Do you think there exist ranges of consciousness that exceed mind?
Which range of consciousness could be infra-mental?
What is matter?
Hugh---Joel is your clansman.

Joel---Genetically, not by beliefs

Hugh--- I have known it for years and I first mentioned it on this forum about 2 years ago. Regardless of beliefs, YOU cannot change the fact that BIOLOGICALLY you are a Jew and that status is not one of disgrace.

What you must be ashamed of is your inability to take instructions. I have instructed you many moons ago to get a beautiful Indian woman both in character and in looks for the purposes of-- sitting on your face, marriage/companionship and for offspring.

Note, you don't have to marry a fellow Jew, Indians are quite nice.

Now go do as you are told and tell me about the experiences.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57096 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
my parents damaged me tremendously in emotions and mind owing to their serious incompatibility and constant fights and vicious abuses. my ex-master completed my destruction. the yoga continues but here i am almost fully bruised in mind and emotions with little hope of complete recovery. if those vicious after-effects get worse, it'll result in my death or in a suicide. i am almost completely finished in emotions and mind. i can't stabilize despite having so much on all fronts. what's keeping me alive till now are those yoga experiences that step in at the right moment to rescue me just when things are set to get worse or seriously damaging. then after the yogic experience recedes, it's ok for some time and then the same torture begins again. i want out. either forward and into supramentalization or death through a force attack or self-destruction through suicide. i can't take it any more.
much good will.
Your masters damaged you. Thanks to Jesus this damage can be corrected when you experience the joy of vaginal sex.

Your parents only damaged you in giving you too much of an easy life. Leave the people alone.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57097 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
I see no contradiction in rearing pigs and pork consumption in a Zionist state and ban on import of pork. The logic is simple and self-explanatory.
Why did you ignore answering my question?
Once again - why do you abstain from eating pork? Is it because some evil Satan-worshipper like Abraham, David, Elijah or Moses prohibited it grounds that the anatomical feature of a pig did not fit in with their notion of permissible or impermissible? Does this stupid reasoning make any sense? LOL.
Cut the BS and explain this---due to a law that BANS the import-ation of NON-KOSHER (PORK) ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land.

Hint: Is there such a thing as kosher pork based on the sentence?

If you disagree that there is such a thing as kosher pork, based on the sentence, state what is wrong with the sentence and do your correction.

Since: Aug 13

Europe

#57098 Aug 20, 2013
First Hand Tokunbo Toyota Camry for sale ..This vehicle was imported from canada and it has not been used in nigeria ..All its interior and outerior features are all in good conditions

Greetings to the general public,
NIGERIA CUSTOMS (NATIONAL AUTHORIZED CAR AUCTIONS/SALES) FOR 2013-TO
BUY CALL THE MARKETING DEPARTMENT OFFICE LINE: 08144697755 -WE HAVE
DIRECT TOKUNBO CARS VERY CLEAN AND BRAND NEW CARS FOR SALE AT
A CHEAPER PRICES. These cars were siezed by government officials at border and the
time duration given to the owners to claim their cars has elapse so
they are been sold in a give away price.
place an order of your choice.? Toyota Prado -#1.3m
? Toyota Corolla ?#900,000
? Toyota Camry ? from-#500,000-to-#1.5m
? Toyota Avensis ? from#600,000-to-#1.3m
? Toyota Yaris ?#750,000
? Toyota Avanza ? N500,000
? Toyota RAV4 SUV ?N1m
? Toyota Hilus Pickup-#1.5m
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57100 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Today is a day that's celebrated by all Indians as protection day (raksha bandhan) when brothers pledge to protect their sisters through a touching ritual of the sister tying a slim silk thread on the right wrist of her brother. i am at home and have no sister to protect. may she rest in peace. bye. resting.
rabbee: is that Kiowa, or Comanche tribes? oh self great yoda???
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57101 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what should be done with the vast inheritance?
Give it away to charity - to parasitic people who're genetically inferior where materialism is concerned and who need donations from the wealthy or from the state to survive? I donate money only to the truly deserving needy ones and help them realize their inherent capacity and to thereby fend for themselves when they're fit enough to do so.
It's only natural for parents to pass down their material assets to their offspring.
I have multiplied my inheritance through smart investments in prime real estate, blue chip industries and so on.
I've not squandered any of my late parents' money on booze, sexual exploits, prostitutes, drugs or by funding terrorist states/groups.
rabbee: well being insane, does not necessarily mean being stupid. but you still were not very good, at playing marbles when you were a child.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57102 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

Those who're true spiritual aspirants with great innate capacity for yogic experiences are always attacked and at times maimed or killed by Satan and its subordinates.
The problem is that you are NOT being attacked by Satan. You are being attacked by those who believe as you. You cultist Master is of your ilk. From what you said, he is still attacking you. Don't blame the Jews. You are being attacked from within.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57103 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what should be done with the vast inheritance?
Give it away to charity - to parasitic people who're genetically inferior where materialism is concerned and who need donations from the wealthy or from the state to survive? I donate money only to the truly deserving needy ones and help them realize their inherent capacity and to thereby fend for themselves when they're fit enough to do so.
It's only natural for parents to pass down their material assets to their offspring.
I have multiplied my inheritance through smart investments in prime real estate, blue chip industries and so on.
I've not squandered any of my late parents' money on booze, sexual exploits, prostitutes, drugs or by funding terrorist states/groups.
Then why are you incessantly complaining about your parents. They are the ones who have facilitated your meaningless existence.

There are extremely wealthy people in the world who don't sit around clipping coupons all day and threatening suicide. Maybe you need a better belief system.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57104 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Each person survives in keeping with his awakened innate genetic capacity and karma.
Inherent cause-effect mechanisms guide every aspect of existence.
No freebies, here.
mankind does not survive under your system. It dies off in one lifespan because there is no procreation.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57105 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
TANTRA & SEX:
Too late. Already bought the Idiot's Guide.

Maybe next time.

Location hidden

#57106 Aug 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Like your sexual lifestyle you have a WARPED definition of ugly. I am NOT ugly using western standards. At the very least regardless of race I would be considered attractive even now in my middle years.
The lady doth protest too much, me thinks.

Location hidden

#57107 Aug 20, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Your masters damaged you. Thanks to Jesus this damage can be corrected when you experience the joy of vaginal sex.
Your parents only damaged you in giving you too much of an easy life. Leave the people alone.
No thanks to Jesus. Usually after the jeesus freaks invade, all the fun is sucked out of the room.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57108 Aug 20, 2013
Hugh and Jesus are a disgrace!

(smiles)

Location hidden

#57109 Aug 20, 2013
That which becomes everything without undergoing diminution, decomposition or alteration is the absolute.

Location hidden

#57110 Aug 20, 2013
I think Hugh is "pretty" to look at.

Location hidden

#57111 Aug 20, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I think Hugh is "pretty" to look at.
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-nZ2yy2zG2D0/T4rZSol...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 3 min Dale 180,891
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min JPL 1,143,966
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 min litesong 48,579
EverGreen Belgrade 31 min Bozidar Jankovic 10
last post wins! (Apr '13) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 392
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 4,871
World's Best Photo Art 2 hr WOW 1
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr primetime justice 98,694
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 2:01 pm PST

NFL 2:01PM
Shaun Phillips claimed by Indianapolis Colts
NBC Sports 2:31 PM
Kyle Fuller, Riley Reiff and Reggie Bush all questionable for Turkey Day
ESPN 2:35 PM
Cardinals' Bush: No 'fair shake' with Bears
NBC Sports 3:55 PM
Will Lions bad offense or Bears bad defense step up?
NBC Sports 4:15 PM
Washington benches RGIII, Colt McCoy to start