Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,387
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57040 Aug 19, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
The more I read, the more I'm convinced that "Doctor-J" is taking the piss.
No one can be that accidentally ironic, cripplingly self unaware, or just balls out crazy and not be either
1. A full time resident of a state psychiatric facility
2. On a drug regimen so comprehensive that typing would be impossible -- OR --
3. A character in a sitcom
No, Dear Friends. I do believe this particular nutjob is having a go at us.
Beautiful
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57041 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Geezus, you cant even keep your story straight for 7 hours
Talk about mentally unstable
Speaking about mentally unstable, I see that your current unstable condition has not allowed you to spell the name of the BEST of your landsmen correctly.

It is spelt Jesus. Repeat after me , Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. What a lovely name. IMO, it is the only name sweeter than Hugh speaking of those born of a woman.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#57042 Aug 19, 2013
Oh, sweet zombie Jeebus!

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57043 Aug 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking about mentally unstable, I see that your current unstable condition has not allowed you to spell the name of the BEST of your landsmen correctly.
It is spelt Jesus. Repeat after me , Jesus, Jesus, Jesus. What a lovely name. IMO, it is the only name sweeter than Hugh speaking of those born of a woman.
Thats interesting and all, but the name I was referring to was Geezus

Location hidden

#57044 Aug 19, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
The more I read, the more I'm convinced that "Doctor-J" is taking the piss.
No one can be that accidentally ironic, cripplingly self unaware, or just balls out crazy and not be either
1. A full time resident of a state psychiatric facility
2. On a drug regimen so comprehensive that typing would be impossible -- OR --
3. A character in a sitcom
No, Dear Friends. I do believe this particular nutjob is having a go at us.
In the past, I have ruminated publicly with several other more sane posters that perhaps Joel is nothing but a troll. But the more I watch, the more I am convinced he is abby-normal, even if a troll.

Location hidden

#57045 Aug 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Einstein, please quote the words that EXPLAIN the quotation. When you respond, cite my quote and then link it to his explanation of the quote.
Do you understand the meaning of explanation? Do you understand the difference between an explanation and an opinion? If yes tell me the difference and DEMONSTRATE that you have such understanding.
suck off

(do you know the difference between conversational banter and evangelicism? Do you know what unsolicited judgements are?)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57046 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to move from the point of it being interesting to the point where you see the beauty in the name of Jesus, the Christ.

Much love, HughBe.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57047 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
suck off
(do you know the difference between conversational banter and evangelicism? Do you know what unsolicited judgements are?)
It is long but NOT that long for me to do so. On the other hand you can Floc off.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57048 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past, I have ruminated publicly with several other more sane posters that perhaps Joel is nothing but a troll. But the more I watch, the more I am convinced he is abby-normal, even if a troll.
Joel is your clansman.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57049 Aug 19, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Oh, sweet zombie Jeebus!
Sweet Jesus, what a wonderful name. I am POSITIVE that you are proud that a fellow landsman,Jesus,could be so highly LOVED, ESTEEMED and RESPECTED.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57050 Aug 19, 2013
Sweet Jesus, I shall see you boys later.

Location hidden

#57051 Aug 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to move from the point of it being interesting to the point where you see the beauty in the name of Jesus, the piece of dog crap.
Much love, HughBe.
ok
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57052 Aug 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Einstein, please quote the words that EXPLAIN the quotation. When you respond, cite my quote and then link it to his explanation of the quote.
Do you understand the meaning of explanation? Do you understand the difference between an explanation and an opinion? If yes tell me the difference and DEMONSTRATE that you have such understanding.
rabbee: sure! an opinion - is an explanation, that you do not necessarily agree with, like or are ignorant of. and are not necessarily, the views of the management of this station or it's management.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57053 Aug 19, 2013
employees.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57054 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: oh cheese us, christ. is that pronounced, geez us or gee zeus?

that all sound like originally healthy eevreet, certifiably genuine true lunatic fake names.

and it can't be latin Redemptio, for Redemption (Yeshooah). the word jesus, does not mean redemption in any language. where in the hell, do they get this stuff? even in german where the j is prounounced a y, does not even sound like Erlosung.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57055 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
ok
HughBe---I want you to move from the point of it being interesting to the point where you see the beauty in the name of Jesus, THE CHRIST.

Frijoles the SERPENT---I want you to move from the point of it being interesting to the point where you see the beauty in the name of Jesus, THE PIECE OF DOG CRAP.

ok

HUghBe--- I see that you are confusing Jesus, the Rabbi, to your rabbis or as you have said "PIECE(S) of DOG CRAP".

Now, what has Jesus, The Christ, done to YOU serpent? Has He tormented you, as yet?

Finally, calling Jesus, the Christ,the very BEST of-- JEWS and ALL men " PIECE OF DOG CRAP" surely reflects poorly on your upbringing and exposes the EVIL of Judaism. I stand by those words.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57056 Aug 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sure! an opinion - is an explanation, that you do not necessarily agree with, like or are ignorant of. and are not necessarily, the views of the management of this station or it's management.
ok
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57057 Aug 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a modicum of intelligence, you would have quit Judaism by now after understanding that the G-d of the Jews is none other than Satan who is also the God of the pre-Hebrew Babylonians. LOL. You're a Satanist.
But, I'm not the one with headaches and fever. I'm not the one who followed a cult master for a year who only took advantage of others. "You must be stupid, stupid, stupid."

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57058 Aug 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

But, I'm not the one with headaches and fever. I'm not the one who followed a cult master for a year who only took advantage of others. "You must be stupid, stupid, stupid."
LOL.

You're a worshipper of El or YHVH - Satan!

That says it all.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57059 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

Geezus, you cant even keep your story straight for 7 hours
Talk about mentally unstable
What?

That comment shows you know nothing about mystical experiences.

This is not bowing down to Satan (El or YHVH) in a synagogue.

Ha ha ha

I was down and out but the yogic experience spontaneously intervened. It always does when I need help the most or when I am in a deeply contemplative mood.

It was a beautiful one and the experience is still continuing in a way. I aglow with the golden light of the higher force....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Patrick n Angela 1,110,582
Amy 9-18 11 min possible famous b... 32
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 20 min -CatCiao- 952
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,683
Amy 9-19 24 min ralph 6
Abby 9-19 36 min ralph 4
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 47 min loose cannon 178,064
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 56 min Toj 98,230
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago