Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,126
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57045 Aug 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Einstein, please quote the words that EXPLAIN the quotation. When you respond, cite my quote and then link it to his explanation of the quote.
Do you understand the meaning of explanation? Do you understand the difference between an explanation and an opinion? If yes tell me the difference and DEMONSTRATE that you have such understanding.
suck off

(do you know the difference between conversational banter and evangelicism? Do you know what unsolicited judgements are?)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57046 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats interesting and all, but the name I was referring to was Geezus
I want you to move from the point of it being interesting to the point where you see the beauty in the name of Jesus, the Christ.

Much love, HughBe.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57047 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
suck off
(do you know the difference between conversational banter and evangelicism? Do you know what unsolicited judgements are?)
It is long but NOT that long for me to do so. On the other hand you can Floc off.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57048 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
In the past, I have ruminated publicly with several other more sane posters that perhaps Joel is nothing but a troll. But the more I watch, the more I am convinced he is abby-normal, even if a troll.
Joel is your clansman.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57049 Aug 19, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Oh, sweet zombie Jeebus!
Sweet Jesus, what a wonderful name. I am POSITIVE that you are proud that a fellow landsman,Jesus,could be so highly LOVED, ESTEEMED and RESPECTED.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57050 Aug 19, 2013
Sweet Jesus, I shall see you boys later.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#57051 Aug 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
I want you to move from the point of it being interesting to the point where you see the beauty in the name of Jesus, the piece of dog crap.
Much love, HughBe.
ok
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57052 Aug 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
My dear Einstein, please quote the words that EXPLAIN the quotation. When you respond, cite my quote and then link it to his explanation of the quote.
Do you understand the meaning of explanation? Do you understand the difference between an explanation and an opinion? If yes tell me the difference and DEMONSTRATE that you have such understanding.
rabbee: sure! an opinion - is an explanation, that you do not necessarily agree with, like or are ignorant of. and are not necessarily, the views of the management of this station or it's management.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57053 Aug 19, 2013
employees.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#57054 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats interesting and all, but the name I was referring to was Geezus
rabbee: oh cheese us, christ. is that pronounced, geez us or gee zeus?

that all sound like originally healthy eevreet, certifiably genuine true lunatic fake names.

and it can't be latin Redemptio, for Redemption (Yeshooah). the word jesus, does not mean redemption in any language. where in the hell, do they get this stuff? even in german where the j is prounounced a y, does not even sound like Erlosung.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57055 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
ok
HughBe---I want you to move from the point of it being interesting to the point where you see the beauty in the name of Jesus, THE CHRIST.

Frijoles the SERPENT---I want you to move from the point of it being interesting to the point where you see the beauty in the name of Jesus, THE PIECE OF DOG CRAP.

ok

HUghBe--- I see that you are confusing Jesus, the Rabbi, to your rabbis or as you have said "PIECE(S) of DOG CRAP".

Now, what has Jesus, The Christ, done to YOU serpent? Has He tormented you, as yet?

Finally, calling Jesus, the Christ,the very BEST of-- JEWS and ALL men " PIECE OF DOG CRAP" surely reflects poorly on your upbringing and exposes the EVIL of Judaism. I stand by those words.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#57056 Aug 19, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: sure! an opinion - is an explanation, that you do not necessarily agree with, like or are ignorant of. and are not necessarily, the views of the management of this station or it's management.
ok
Eric

Villa Park, IL

#57057 Aug 19, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had a modicum of intelligence, you would have quit Judaism by now after understanding that the G-d of the Jews is none other than Satan who is also the God of the pre-Hebrew Babylonians. LOL. You're a Satanist.
But, I'm not the one with headaches and fever. I'm not the one who followed a cult master for a year who only took advantage of others. "You must be stupid, stupid, stupid."

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#57058 Aug 19, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

But, I'm not the one with headaches and fever. I'm not the one who followed a cult master for a year who only took advantage of others. "You must be stupid, stupid, stupid."
LOL.

You're a worshipper of El or YHVH - Satan!

That says it all.

Location hidden

#57059 Aug 19, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

<quoted text>

Geezus, you cant even keep your story straight for 7 hours
Talk about mentally unstable
What?

That comment shows you know nothing about mystical experiences.

This is not bowing down to Satan (El or YHVH) in a synagogue.

Ha ha ha

I was down and out but the yogic experience spontaneously intervened. It always does when I need help the most or when I am in a deeply contemplative mood.

It was a beautiful one and the experience is still continuing in a way. I aglow with the golden light of the higher force....

Location hidden

#57060 Aug 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel---Tell me ONE thing - you're a non-vegetarian, right?
Hugh--- Right. Please understand that your ONE wish has now been granted and so the rest of your post has been overlooked in keeping with your stated ONE wish.

Now explain the words below.

due to a law that BANS the import-ation of NON-KOSHER (PORK) ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land.
I see no contradiction in rearing pigs and pork consumption in a Zionist state and ban on import of pork. The logic is simple and self-explanatory.

Why did you ignore answering my question?

Once again - why do you abstain from eating pork? Is it because some evil Satan-worshipper like Abraham, David, Elijah or Moses prohibited it grounds that the anatomical feature of a pig did not fit in with their notion of permissible or impermissible? Does this stupid reasoning make any sense? LOL.

Location hidden

#57062 Aug 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Joel is your clansman.
Genetically, not by beliefs. Those evil beliefs/practices, I gave up at the age 14 or so after discovering how evil and perverse the teachings of the tanach were.

The integral yoga has put me into direct contact with the ranges of consciousness but after a time I got trapped for sometime when that evil sorcerer (ex-master) intervened....it always happened that when you make rapid progress in the yoga, the hostile vital beings decide to block progress using any means. Now, I'm free of him and am on the sidelines recovering and the yogic experiences like the one this morning keep coming spontaneously without me making any effort. I have been seeing the inner light and hearing the subtle sounds since age 4. The subtle experiences shut down at age 8 or 9 and remained shut all throughout school at Cathedral and later at IIT. They began soon after stepping out of IIT at age 23 and that's when I made a serious attempt at yoga. Job? I don't need to work since we have always been very well off.

Today, I am 28 and the yogic experiences are still continuing albeit spontaneously.

How do you define mind?

Do you think there exist ranges of consciousness that exceed mind?

Which range of consciousness could be infra-mental?

What is matter?

Location hidden

#57064 Aug 19, 2013
HughBe wrote:
Sweet Jesus, I shall see you boys later.
Jesus is sweet to you.

You must refrain from imposing Jesus on others.

I personally reject Jesus for being another disgusting sorcerer like all those evil Hebrew patriarchs of the tanach though of course the latter were worse.

A truly beautiful character was Buddha though of course the supramental yoga exceeds the Buddha and his teachings/practices.

Location hidden

#57065 Aug 19, 2013
Hugh,

my parents damaged me tremendously in emotions and mind owing to their serious incompatibility and constant fights and vicious abuses. my ex-master completed my destruction. the yoga continues but here i am almost fully bruised in mind and emotions with little hope of complete recovery. if those vicious after-effects get worse, it'll result in my death or in a suicide. i am almost completely finished in emotions and mind. i can't stabilize despite having so much on all fronts. what's keeping me alive till now are those yoga experiences that step in at the right moment to rescue me just when things are set to get worse or seriously damaging. then after the yogic experience recedes, it's ok for some time and then the same torture begins again. i want out. either forward and into supramentalization or death through a force attack or self-destruction through suicide. i can't take it any more.

much good will.

Location hidden

#57066 Aug 19, 2013
Today is a day that's celebrated by all Indians as protection day (raksha bandhan) when brothers pledge to protect their sisters through a touching ritual of the sister tying a slim silk thread on the right wrist of her brother. i am at home and have no sister to protect. may she rest in peace. bye. resting.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 7 min RACE 98,856
Chicago Psychic Medium and Spiritualist view of... 12 min reality is a crutch 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Yeah 1,154,388
Amy 12-22 47 min RACE 7
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 49 min mdbuilder 49,242
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 1 hr Guru 181,888
Amar kashe kisu meya ase.jara enjoy kore.Bt ama... 1 hr Oni 1
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 pm PST

Bleacher Report 6:00PM
Colts Have Puncher's Chance in Playoffs Despite Flaws
Bleacher Report 7:50 PM
Colts Collapse Around Andrew Luck in Another Prime-Time Blowout
Bleacher Report11:31 PM
Can Bears Turn Back to Cutler After Loss?
NBC Sports 1:03 AM
Romo, Cowboys are in after 42-7 rout of Colts - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 4:46 AM
Can Hamilton Fix Colts Offense for Playoff Run?