Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
51,241 - 51,260 of 68,368 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
RELIGIOUS NUTS:
1) I laugh when I come across people who take their respective religion seriously or who fight over trivia like ethno-religious type or who squabble over my religion and yours or who take time off to indulge in weekly or monthly or yearly ritualistic nonsense which are nothing more than dangerous mind control exercises devised by diabolical sorcerers who have established the religion.
2) These religious idiots are filled with scriptural humbug and having not a jot of direct mystical experience are as such clueless about the true nature of the various gross and subtle forces and their inter-play in and around them.
3) These religious fools who're shut tight in the black hole of the ordinary consciousness-energy field have not the least idea about the reality. Ha ha ha.
rabbee: your just jealous because, because nobody wants to fight over your trivia religiously. even charles manson, had more followers than you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Perv.
I decline your invite to step into the shower with you.
(grins)
my heart is broken
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the dog OK?
No the dog is not ok as Frijoles ate him as hot dog.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Dumb Cruff,
Kashrut is part of the official policy of the Zionist state of Israel and so it could be that the Israeli government does not wish to give the pork industry too much publicity for fear of upsetting the irrational orthodoxy among observant Jews who ignorantly think that they're "pure" or "holy" by abstaining from pork and the abstinence from pork is simply because some ancient religious lunatics banned its consumption because they foolishly thought that certain anatomical shapes render an animal "impure".
At the same time, the local pig industry provides Christians, non-Jewish visitors and non-observant/atheist Jews with pork to satisfy their taste buds without drawing much attention to the non-kosher dietary practice.
Besides, the ban on imported pork boils down to simple economics.
It's a way to provide employment to local animal rearers, butchers, food processors and other Israelis involved with the pork industry.
Why import when you can rear and process it locally?
Focus, son.

Please explain what follows ---due to a law that BANS the import-ation of NON-KOSHER (PORK) ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Bi-boys, I truly must go. Will miss you, all.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Focus, son.
Please explain what follows ---due to a law that BANS the import-ation of NON-KOSHER (PORK) ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land
he did, cruff

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

I'm upset, really upset, despite partying yesterday, with my late parents and ex-master for inflicting tremendous pain/damage on me. I am running a fever since late yesterday night. I was lying down since morning and all this while too after signing out earlier. Back to bed. Later.
Eric

Schaumburg, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I'm upset, really upset, despite partying yesterday, with my late parents and ex-master for inflicting tremendous pain/damage on me. I am running a fever since late yesterday night. I was lying down since morning and all this while too after signing out earlier. Back to bed. Later.
Let's hear more about intelligence from the cult follower.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
rabbee: sounds like a case, of asiatic spiritual toe main in your diet.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

gots' to be more careful, when you eat a can-o-bull.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

Let's hear more about intelligence from the cult follower.
If you had a modicum of intelligence, you would have quit Judaism by now after understanding that the G-d of the Jews is none other than Satan who is also the God of the pre-Hebrew Babylonians. LOL. You're a Satanist.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Focus, son.

Please explain what follows ---due to a law that BANS the import-ation of NON-KOSHER (PORK) ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land.
Tell me one thing - you're a non-vegetarian, right?

But, why do you abstain from eating pork?

Is it because some demon-worshipping Hebrew sorcerer said so in the book of evil, the tanach? ROFL.

Do you follow those ignorant kosher dietary rules that grade animals into "pure" and "impure" or as "permissible" and "impermissible" based on anatomical features? LMAO.

Does this classification make even the slightest sense? LOL.

Ok, then.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

The structure and function of the universe and of everything in it is simply a play of conscious energy in manifestation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Conscious energy is the basis of existence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Conscious energy has various manifested poises which are cognizance, intelligence, stupidity, love, lust, compassion, ruthlessness, order, purpose, planning, dynamism, will, form, formlessness, relativism, absoluteness, existence, non-existence, mutability, immutability, name, namelessness, nirvana, anirvana, mortality, immortality, vulnerability, invincibility, perfection, imperfection, liberation, bondage, good, bad, transcendent, seer, doer, trance, sleep, wakefulness, OBE, NDE, death, balance, imbalance, equilibrium, non-equilibrium, God, Devil, man, ape, bacteria, tree, evil, divine, gross, subtle, matter, stars, electricity, magnetism, gravitation, strong force, weak force, quark, molecule, attraction, repulsion, breathing, sight, vision, hearing, taste, speech, thought, sanity, insanity, good health, ill-health, sound, light, normal, paranormal, life, mind, emotions, body, supramental processes, bliss and more. In a word - conscious energy is the origin and basis of existence.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Ante-matter = The subtler states of conscious energy that exceed the nature, function and scope of matter.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

While thinking and typing the above bits on conscious energy and its existential modes, a higher force has spontaneously become activated in my being putting me into a slight indrawn state and a golden light is slowly beginning to radiate from my body. There's a subtle perfume everywhere in the surroundings. Everything's coming aglow and I can hear the inner sounds. My body hair is standing on end. Need to absorb the new descent of the higher force.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
While thinking and typing the above bits on conscious energy and its existential modes, a higher force has spontaneously become activated in my being putting me into a slight indrawn state and a golden light is slowly beginning to radiate from my body. There's a subtle perfume everywhere in the surroundings. Everything's coming aglow and I can hear the inner sounds. My body hair is standing on end. Need to absorb the new descent of the higher force.
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Geezus, you cant even keep your story straight for 7 hours

Talk about mentally unstable
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Ante-matter = The subtler states of conscious energy that exceed the nature, function and scope of matter.
rabbee: antimaddear - a person with delusions, of peace and harmony in a violent surrounding.

auntie christ - Mereeams sister.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
he did, cruff
My dear Einstein, please quote the words that EXPLAIN the quotation. When you respond, cite my quote and then link it to his explanation of the quote.

Do you understand the meaning of explanation? Do you understand the difference between an explanation and an opinion? If yes tell me the difference and DEMONSTRATE that you have such understanding.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

78 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 15 min shinningelectr0n 1,079,077
Amy 7-24 55 min RACE 2
Abby 7-24 1 hr RACE 3
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr truth 48,867
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 67,899
IL Illinois Governor Recall Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr KrisChristie 1,856
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 hr edogxxx 97,516
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 2 hr wojar 174,513
•••

Beach Hazards Statement for Cook County was issued at July 24 at 3:20AM CDT

•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••