Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
51,221 - 51,240 of 68,916 Comments Last updated 6 hrs ago

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56999
Aug 19, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Eric,
Do you consider yourself intelligent? Why?
(smiles)
Having to ask a question like that HAS to be an indication of something about the inquisitor....(and probably something not too flattering either)

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57000
Aug 19, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Pretty almost every comment about the Jewish religion, of which you have yet to demonstrate even a basic familiarity with.
Ask any averagely intelligent and unbiased person about Judaism and he'll spit or call it overt demon worship given the horrific and barbaric details contained in the tanach.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57001
Aug 19, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

And most of your comments about Israel.
What's so great about a stupid nation like Israel? Nothing, nothing, at all.

It's a filthy and illegitimately established nation and ranks among the most hated nations in the world even among unbiased non-observant Jews/ex-Jews and most Westerners.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57002
Aug 19, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonsense is this!
You don't move with the high-end social types and so you wouldn't know that they talk a lot about haute couture fashion, designer drugs, rave parties, holiday hotspots, top political contacts, uber-chic cafes, fast cars, buying/selling prime real estate and lucrative financial deals. All this talk has nothing to do with sexual orientation.
So, in ignorance, you keep making ignorant generalizations.
That was not a generalization, that was an inference based upon interpretation of available data. And you claim to be versed in science?

Three posts later and NOW it occurs to you that I was spoofing on you? Thats slow, man.

And by the way, I dont need to know ANYTHING about fashion. I only need to be able to READ what others say about it. Your style rivaled any fashion column I have read. OWN IT, girl. And please, consider a more realistic self-concept. You will feel better, I promise.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57003
Aug 19, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Ask any averagely intelligent and unbiased person about Judaism and he'll spit or call it overt demon worship given the horrific and barbaric details contained in the tanach.
there you go again.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57004
Aug 19, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

And lets not forget your 911 truthing.
9/11 was executed by Mossad-CIA using Arab mercenaries - there's enough proof to suggest this and the fact that Osama was a Western intel agent.

What about the Lavon Affair and other false flags executed by Israel? There's sufficient proof.

If you find ignorant men and filthy sorcerers like Abraham, Solomon, Elijah, David, Daniel and Moses "spiritual" then you're a fool.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57005
Aug 19, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Having to ask a question like that HAS to be an indication of something about the inquisitor....(and probably something not too flattering either)
LOL.

I want Eric to say if he considers himself "intelligent" or not and if answers in the affirmative then it'll be the joke of the year and then I'll go about clearly showing why he's a retard like you.

Get it?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57006
Aug 19, 2013
 
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

That was not a generalization, that was an inference based upon interpretation of available data. And you claim to be versed in science?

Three posts later and NOW it occurs to you that I was spoofing on you? Thats slow, man.

And by the way, I dont need to know ANYTHING about fashion. I only need to be able to READ what others say about it. Your style rivaled any fashion column I have read. OWN IT, girl. And please, consider a more realistic self-concept. You will feel better, I promise.
Stop.

I don't want to converse about any aspect of the high life (of which you know nothing) with a low class impoverished guy like you.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57007
Aug 19, 2013
 
The brainless homo desires me....

Sorry, I'm not available to satisfy his man-boy fetishes.

LOL.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57008
Aug 19, 2013
 
Admit it openly that you want to OWN ME sexually. Thank you, I'm not available.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57009
Aug 19, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in a general way, it's 100% true.
"in a general way"; i.e., sweeping generalization.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57010
Aug 19, 2013
 
I'm bored with the dunces and beggars, here.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57011
Aug 19, 2013
 
Bye, kids.
Eric

Villa Park, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57012
Aug 19, 2013
 

Judged:

1

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I'm bored with the dunces and beggars, here.
i.e., sweeping generalization.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57013
Aug 19, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
...high-end social types...
In India

http://images1.makefive.com/images/entertainm...

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57014
Aug 19, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
What's so great about a stupid nation like Israel? Nothing, nothing, at all.
It's a filthy and illegitimately established nation and ranks among the most hated nations in the world even among unbiased non-observant Jews/ex-Jews and most Westerners.
There you go again

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57015
Aug 19, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
9/11 was executed by Mossad-CIA using Arab mercenaries - there's enough proof to suggest this and the fact that Osama was a Western intel agent.
What about the Lavon Affair and other false flags executed by Israel? There's sufficient proof.
If you find ignorant men and filthy sorcerers like Abraham, Solomon, Elijah, David, Daniel and Moses "spiritual" then you're a fool.
There you go again

A perfect trifecta

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57016
Aug 19, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop.
I don't want to converse about any aspect of the high life (of which you know nothing) with a low class impoverished guy like you.
Turning tail and running. Cool. Let me know if that works.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57017
Aug 19, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
RELIGIOUS NUTS:
1) I laugh when I come across people who take their respective religion seriously or who fight over trivia like ethno-religious type or who squabble over my religion and yours or who take time off to indulge in weekly or monthly or yearly ritualistic nonsense which are nothing more than dangerous mind control exercises devised by diabolical sorcerers who have established the religion.
2) These religious idiots are filled with scriptural humbug and having not a jot of direct mystical experience are as such clueless about the true nature of the various gross and subtle forces and their inter-play in and around them.
3) These religious fools who're shut tight in the black hole of the ordinary consciousness-energy field have not the least idea about the reality. Ha ha ha.
rabbee: your just jealous because, because nobody wants to fight over your trivia religiously. even charles manson, had more followers than you.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#57018
Aug 19, 2013
 
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Perv.
I decline your invite to step into the shower with you.
(grins)
my heart is broken

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,099,236
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 49 min mahz 49,400
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr voice of peace 68,337
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 2 hr Mr Micheal 1
HKN Record Label Need UpComing Artist Call_0805... 3 hr Mr Peter 1
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 4 hr andet1987 1,448
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr litesong 46,275
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 5 hr Poppo 177,265
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 9 hr j_m_w 97,897
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••