Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,609
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56957 Aug 18, 2013
"The key to happiness is not to be identified with what is impermanent."

- George Gurdjieff
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56959 Aug 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
"The key to happiness is not to be identified with what is impermanent."
- George Gurdjieff
rabbee: then why i am not surprised, that you even listen to the impertinent george.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#56960 Aug 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
What a party! A lakeside villa in suburban Mumbai. Fab music. Great international food. Jet-setting party crowd. The party's still rocking. My attire - A Shahab Durazi beige, handwoven, pure linen baggy party pajama with side pockets lined with gold corduroy; a Versace slim-fit white silk shirt with Swarovski cuff links and off white and cream collar insides that could be seen; pure beige cotton socks; light brown slip on suede shoes with heels from Gucci; Mont Blanc wrist watch; HJ sunglasses.
Honestly, I dont know of any straight fashion columnists.

Location hidden

#56961 Aug 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Honestly, I dont know of any straight fashion columnists.
ha ha ha ha.....
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56962 Aug 18, 2013
man i sure wished i had some, standard military ammunition. i could donate to my favorite, egyptian military charity.

i guess egypt is not the only country, that has a problem with charlatans running for democratic office.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56963 Aug 18, 2013
i mean you have to salute these people in egypt, that won't settle for any faux democracy.

and is it any surprise, how much this alleged anti-terrorist world. supports the innocent muslim mothers' brothers-hoods terrorist organization?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56964 Aug 18, 2013
oh! lets be nice to the terrorist organization. with our rainbow painted, finger nails.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56965 Aug 18, 2013
i swear are you all, personally trying to make this more difficult for HaMasheeach when they have both been already arrived?

when TheOUR IMAGE of G-D, is not he and he, or she and she but He And She.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56966 Aug 18, 2013
well i could not believe at first, that this whole world is as stupid as G-D said. but i, sure do now. with G-D Personally, making a believer out of me.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56967 Aug 18, 2013
my cup floweth over, cannot explain any ten gallon yameecha not being able to contain it.

Location hidden

#56968 Aug 18, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
i mean you have to salute these people in egypt, that won't settle for any faux democracy.
and is it any surprise, how much this alleged anti-terrorist world. supports the innocent muslim mothers' brothers-hoods terrorist organization?
It is disheartening that much of the western media opinion is now against the military. Especially since almost every first hand account coming from the people, those who are not fanatics, is in favor of it.

Location hidden

#56969 Aug 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
ha ha ha ha.....
that wasnt a joke

Location hidden

#56971 Aug 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

that wasnt a joke
I know.

I laughed at your "revelation" since it's an ignorant sweeping generalization.

Look here, the reality is this - many fashion designers are either gay or bisexual. But, not all are.

Fashion critics are usually women who could be bisexual.

Again, it's the few flamboyant gays in the haute fashion industry who make ordinary people generalize about the sexual orientation of all of those involved in high fashion.

Never make sweeping generalizations and that too based on hearsay or newspaper gossip.

You've no experience of haute couture nor do you wear any haute attires for known reasons and so your dealing with people (men and women) in the high fashion industry is acquired from hearsay or from tabloid gossip columns which is mostly conjecture, selective representation or sensationalization.

Gays dominate the film industry and then, too, most of these so-called gays are actually bisexuals.

Most people in fashion, too, are bi.

In fact, most people in the world are bisexual.

Location hidden

#56974 Aug 18, 2013
DEMOCRACY IS FAUX:

There aren't any faux democracies anywhere in the world. This is because democracy itself is faux - a veiled autocracy in the essence! People's participation stops at the ballot box and where the process of voting is concerned many subtle and overt gimmicks and mind control techniques are employed by politicians backed by filthy rich sponsors with vested interests to con the sheeple into voting for so and so candidate and the pliable and venal mass media plays the biggest role in influencing voter's choices by carrying out biased reporting.....
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56975 Aug 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
It is disheartening that much of the western media opinion is now against the military. Especially since almost every first hand account coming from the people, those who are not fanatics, is in favor of it.
thank you frijoles i appreciate that, more than you can understand.

Location hidden

#56976 Aug 18, 2013
Egypt's military and the Muslim Brotherhood are controlled by one global cabal who loves to play off one side against the other to con ordinary people into thinking that conflicts are real and not engineered. The top leadership of both sides to any major conflict is always affiliated to the same global source of power. It's a huge network of contacts and further contacts with the aim being global domination and making humankind subservient to one diabolical control. LOL.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56977 Aug 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes it is.

Location hidden

#56978 Aug 18, 2013
MUSINGS:

1) Religion is rubbish.

2) Rituals are mind control exercises and sources of evil and ignorance.

3) Prophets are frauds, sorcerers, mass murderers and sex perverts and their parents are usually of low or of criminal character.

4) Scriptures are hogwash.

5) God or G-d is any typal being of any cosmic plane who arrogates to itself the egoistical title of God or G-d.

6) The blood-thirsty asura powers usually assume the grand title of God or G-d and indulge in violent power struggles with rival typal beings whose ill-effects effects often spill onto the terrestrial plane giving rise to genocides, tribalism and fanaticism.

7) God or G-d, a lump of shit, angels, mountains, penis, vagina, hair, thunder, rain, mind, emotions, life force, man, pig, rat, germ and in short everything that exists is a graded formation of a singularity in manifestation.

8) The ultimate reality is beyond God or G-d and originates from a self-existent supracosmic field of conscious energy that has its in-built causal mechanism.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56979 Aug 18, 2013
i fear for democracy, that has fought for thousands of years to obtain it. and this nation, this nation trying so hard to get rid of it.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#56981 Aug 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
The fickle nature of Western media has one advantageous result. It virtually guarantees the conflict will go on and on for years, maybe even decades.

As long as Egypt is embroiled in a self-destructive civil war, they won't have the time or inclination to make mischief for Israel.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Realtime 1,143,558
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min Patriot AKA Bozo 48,509
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 17 min scirocco 180,789
Boy, 15, among four people wounded in shootings... 38 min reality is a crutch 1
Barry knew Goober before he did'nt know Goober 1 hr KeepUpGoodWork 6
Dear Abby 11/24/14 1 hr RACE 14
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,683
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 6:00AM
5 Bold Predictions for the Chicago Bears' Week 13 Matchup
Bleacher Report 7:09 AM
2014 Week 13 Fantasy Football Quarterback Rankings
NBC Sports 9:38 AM
Colts' practice squad adds Griff Whalen, sprinter Jeff Demps
Bleacher Report10:47 AM
Can Bears Emulate Pats' Successful Gameplan vs. Lions?
Bleacher Report12:46 PM
5 Bold Predictions for Washington Redskins' Week 13 Matchup