Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,301
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56936 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Hughbe does get it. The issue is that he lives to twist words around to try to prove incessantly dumb points that noone other than him really cares about
LOL.

Hugh couldn't understand the underlying logic of such a simple thing.

Hugh the Cruff is uber-dumb.

Wishing you the very best in life.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56937 Aug 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
WEALTHY PEOPLE'S TOXIC LIFESTYLE:
The immorality, substance abuse, hypocrisy, egoism, hedonism, family discord, psychological dysfunction, hardheartedness and criminality found in extra-large measure in high society are so shocking that all the riches, luxuries, comforts and power are not worth it when one is faced with the stark realities of leading such an insane existence. I'm inured to it as I live among such people since birth but nevertheless being a person with fine sensibilities, at times, the perversion, superficiality and sordidness of it all shocks me no end and often it's evident to me that the middle classes are a better people living far more stable, much cleaner and more fulfilling lives than the wealthy stratum. There's very little of the genuine human traits of the higher order to be found among these degraded elites. I'm not fascinated by this cheap epiphany of crass materialism and would willingly trade all of this for a simple grassroots' kind of existence with the right person(s). Above all, all I need is a little love, care and affection.
rabbee: all the symptoms of immorality you mentioned are not the cause of immorality. money, wealth, or power, is not the cause of immorality. distance from G-D and G-D'S Truth, is the cause of all immorality. and is even the cause of your, better than thou immoral behavior.

even the symptom of pedophile priests, is a warning to the catholic churches distancing themselves from G-D. even cancer, war or terrorism is a symptom, of increasing ones distance from G-D. as are all the other horrible symptoms on earth, are the result of distance from G-D.

i can't even count the number of times, G-D said how much THEY missed me with lightning bolts. with the greatest fear, that THEY might quit missing me at all.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#56938 Aug 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
Hugh couldn't understand the underlying logic of such a simple thing.
Hugh the Cruff is uber-dumb.
Wishing you the very best in life.
Lets just say he isnt the most astute at either business or interpersonal relations.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56939 Aug 17, 2013
with or without all of you, and your grandmother of all. it is still my assignment to give birth to this world in TheTorah, for the next again here in IT.

with or without all of you, and your grandmother again here in TheTorah. G-D is going to give, TheTorah in TheHappening again. because you all keep showing off, with your nobodies here in TheTorah as usual.

and i would not count, on one of your grandchildren. being among the 144,000 kosher or non-kosher talking animals boarding the ark, with Noach and His Family again either.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56940 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Lets just say he isnt the most astute at either business or interpersonal relations.
rabbee: it is your distance from G-D, all that i care about. i may not be able to talk the hell out of any of you, but at least i am trying as Commanded.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56941 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
no such thing as kosher pork. Why are you an idiot?
rabbee: what? you can't do the prayer, blessing it as a chicken? and swing the pork chop, over your head a few times.

how can you frijoles, call your jewish brother in arkansas a liar about this southern tradition?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#56942 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - There are Jews that dont keep kosher
In other news - dog bites man
Is the dog OK?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#56943 Aug 17, 2013
Has it ever occurred to you that this thread has degenerated into three certifiably insane persons screaming nonsense to the aether.

And we're just stupid enough to listen to them?

Location hidden

#56944 Aug 18, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Has it ever occurred to you that this thread has degenerated into three certifiably insane persons screaming nonsense to the aether.
To be honest - it does bother me
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56946 Aug 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Scruffy, wazup?
(wink wink)
<quoted text>
Play on words.
Raising of pigs in Israel could be a secular policy on the part of the Israeli government with the aim of catering to the non-Kosher tastes of its sizeable Christian population and perhaps to feed the millions of Christian visitors that flock to Israel for business or pilgrimage and as an aside it's also logical to assume that many non-observant and atheist Jews, too, partake of the "forbidden" meat.
Get it, Cruff?
(smiles)
Joel---Hi Scruffy, wazup?

Hugh--- Dear sugar, you spend too much time in front of the mirror.

Joel---Play on words.

Hugh--- I take it that you are playing with yourself.

Joel---Raising of pigs in Israel could be a secular policy on the part of the Israeli government with the aim of catering to the non-Kosher tastes of its sizeable Christian population

Hugh---- Quantify the SIZABLE that you speak of. It seems to me that you are once again deceiving yourself into believing that SMALL things are sizable. Again, STOP looking down it should help you.

Explain the BAN on IMPORTED pork, in Israel, but NOT the sale, distribution and consumption of pork that is locally produced and sold to Jews.

Joel---and perhaps to feed the millions of Christian visitors that flock to Israel for business or pilgrimage and as an aside it's also logical to assume that many non-observant and atheist Jews, too, partake of the "forbidden" meat.

Hugh---Why not tell me where you are in disagreement with my SIMPLIFICATION of the quote.See below.

QUOTE--- " due to a law that BANS the import of NON-KOSHER MEAT, ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land."

SIMPLIFYING---due to a law that BANS the import-ation of NON-KOSHER (PORK) ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land

Is it BEYOND your comprehension skills to understand that there is such a thing as kosher pork? If so, you are no better in intelligence than Dr. F and others of his ilk.

Joel---Get it, Cruff?

Hugh---Hey there lonely boy, get Frijoles and company to play with.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56947 Aug 18, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny fellow, I like that.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56948 Aug 18, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Get busy polishing your black ass.
Don't show up here for at least a year.
Polishing will not help in any way as it is covered with fur. In any event please take your eyes and desires off my ass.

Thanks in advance.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56949 Aug 18, 2013
later

Location hidden

#56950 Aug 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Is it BEYOND your comprehension skills to understand that there is such a thing as kosher pork?
there isnt

You always seem to think that by creating private definitions, they have meaning outside your little world. They don't.

get over it.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56951 Aug 18, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
rabbee: only three?? then i must ask, what or who is your reference standard for sanity?

even on the fringes of the normally insane - sane, are all the radicals of the abnormally insane - insane. but there ain't nobody sane in this world, according to G-D.

and may G-D help those, who only think they are normally sane, in this whole normally insane going more insane world.

Location hidden

#56952 Aug 18, 2013
The Mercedes ML 500 SUV is a real beauty. Simply gr8. Love it.

Location hidden

#56953 Aug 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Explain the BAN on IMPORTED pork, in Israel, but NOT the sale, distribution and consumption of pork that is locally produced and sold to Jews.
Hey Dumb Cruff,

Kashrut is part of the official policy of the Zionist state of Israel and so it could be that the Israeli government does not wish to give the pork industry too much publicity for fear of upsetting the irrational orthodoxy among observant Jews who ignorantly think that they're "pure" or "holy" by abstaining from pork and the abstinence from pork is simply because some ancient religious lunatics banned its consumption because they foolishly thought that certain anatomical shapes render an animal "impure".

At the same time, the local pig industry provides Christians, non-Jewish visitors and non-observant/atheist Jews with pork to satisfy their taste buds without drawing much attention to the non-kosher dietary practice.

Besides, the ban on imported pork boils down to simple economics.

It's a way to provide employment to local animal rearers, butchers, food processors and other Israelis involved with the pork industry.

Why import when you can rear and process it locally?

Location hidden

#56954 Aug 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Polishing will not help in any way as it is covered with fur.
Atavistic feature.

I'm reminded of the furry buts of apes.

(smiles)

Location hidden

#56955 Aug 18, 2013
What a party! A lakeside villa in suburban Mumbai. Fab music. Great international food. Jet-setting party crowd. The party's still rocking. My attire - A Shahab Durazi beige, handwoven, pure linen baggy party pajama with side pockets lined with gold corduroy; a Versace slim-fit white silk shirt with Swarovski cuff links and off white and cream collar insides that could be seen; pure beige cotton socks; light brown slip on suede shoes with heels from Gucci; Mont Blanc wrist watch; HJ sunglasses.

Location hidden

#56956 Aug 18, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Hugh---Hey there lonely boy, get Frijoles and company to play with.
Perv.

I decline your invite to step into the shower with you.

(grins)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Cheech the Conser... 1,156,620
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Dale 182,284
Holiday Greetings 47 min Daddy Warbucks 4
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 52 min ProfilingNecessary 10
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr Mister Tonka 98,886
Chicagoa s 2014 murder total on track for anoth... 1 hr Did enuf die 6
Amy 12-28-14 1 hr Mister Tonka 10
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web