Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
51,141 - 51,160 of 68,834 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Doofus - there is no prohibition about religious Jews raising unkosher food for sale to others.
Also, Israel is not a theocracy (though it has its leanings). So there is no civil law against any Jew choosing to eat unkosher. Or any civil law against anyone raising any food (provided it meets public health standards as in any country).
Frijoles---Doofus - there is no prohibition about religious Jews raising unkosher food for SALE to OTHERS.

HughBe--- Who are the OTHERS that you are speaking speak of? Are they JEWS?

Since ALL Jews are ethno-RELIGIOUS which religious commandment are these Jews OBSERVING when they EAT pork? Is it the commandment of their Maker or the commandment of their rabbis who are ABOVE God Almighty in AUTHORITY.

Think about it, a LOWER power CANNOT overrule a HIGHER power.

So the power of your masters are GREATER than your Maker. How so? God says don't eat PORK and your rabbis say EAT pork, if it is KOSHER. And Judahites OBEY their masters instead of their Creator.

Get it? The rabbis have OVERRULED the command/power of God Almighty.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes - There are Jews that dont keep kosher
In other news - dog bites man
Frijoles---- There are Jews that dont keep kosher

HughBe--- A---What makes them religious?

B--- Identify the religious commandment that these Jews are complying with.

Frijoles---In other news - dog bites man

HughBe---- Follow closely and sloooowly, Frijoles.
In other news to YOU- there is something called kosher PORK.

1. "In fact, due to a law that BANS the import of NON-KOSHER MEAT, ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land."

2.due to a law that BANS the import-ation of NON-KOSHER (PORK) ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land

3. Get it? I was being optimistic when I asked the question. Now, sit in a corner and STUDY #2 and then compare it to #1 and see that they are the same.

Number 1 is the quote while #2 has been modified by the addition of ATION to the word IMPORT and the replacement of the word MEAT in the quote with PORK. Any JACKASS even you and your rabbis MUST now get it.

This is what is OBVIOUS there is such a thing as KOSHER PORK.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

I wonder why a meat eater should not be free to eat the flesh of any animal so long as it's non-toxic and free from diseases.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

I wonder why certain communities prefer slaughtering animals in the most gruesome manner possible.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

A meat eater should eat any form of flesh provided it's safe. After all, meat of any kind slaughtered in any manner is nothing else but a pack of chemicals - proteins, fats, carbs and so on. Did those fools who put restrictions on the eating of certain so-called impure animals having a certain type of hooves and so on have the faintest idea about nutrients, their molecular structure and uses? No, these religious types were as ignorant as say cavemen. They were ignorant barbarians. LOL.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

I wonder why Hughbe wastes him time on this sht

I surely dont

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

It's only an idiot who can coin a oxymoronic term like "kosher-pork".

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Kosher is all about blind observance to certain religious dogmas. A Yahudi either follows it or does not. It makes no difference to his ethno-cultural roots or gene pool.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Yahadut is much more than diet.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

A Buddhist can refrain from eating pork but in no way does this pork-free diet turn him into a Yahudi. So, dietary laws are trivial. In fact, a conscientious human being, a health conscious person and an ecologically sensitive individual would try to minimize his intake of non-vegetarian food so as to maximize his quota of non-violent karma and in the process he'd attempt to pick up as many animal-free nutrients as possible that have no or little adverse impact on the mind-body equation.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Observant Yahudis are ethno-religious types, whereas non-observant Yahudis or atheists coming from Yahudi families are simply of the ethno-cultural kind.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

A Yahudi who quits Yahadut in favor of another religion is just an ethnic Yahudi.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Animal sacrifice to appease some typal being or to forge a strong link with it or to symbolize surrender to it is simply abhorrent and smacks of demon worship since suffering, fear, torture and murder generate perverse force fields in the animal being sacrificed and in the surroundings and the typal being or the typal beings who rush to the place to feed off the released vibes of vital force of the adverse kind are the asura types of typal beings.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Human sacrifice is worse than animal sacrifice.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Circumcision, too, has at it root the appeasement of an adverse typal being. Besides, it damages thousands of nerve endings that result in unbalancing the brain-mind apparatus and lowers sensitivity and at the same time it may create serious infections or cause the just-circumcised baby to bleed to death.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
It's only an idiot who can coin a oxymoronic term like "kosher-pork".
Greetings sweetie. How are you today? Remember, I have instructed you to THINK before you open that orifice and speak.

On the matter of kosher pork. Tell me what is STUPID about the idea based on the quote below from a Jewish source #1 and my SIMPLIFICATION #2 for the benefit of the simple, like yourself and Dr. F.

1. "In fact, due to a law that BANS the import of NON-KOSHER MEAT, ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land."

2.due to a law that BANS the import-ation of NON-KOSHER (PORK) ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land

Will be back shortly
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Who sacrificed a human?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

typo -

Circumcision, too, has at ITS root the appeasement of an adverse typal being
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you already saw the buildings collapse, we already knew that, but you didn't care to hear firefighters first hand account and a demolition expert.
How did you get into your religion were you programmed at a young age?
rabbee: i told you i saw more, than just the buildings collapsing. i saw the two towers on fire, as i observed another passenger airplane slam into the one tower and explode. and blowing out a portion of the otherside of the building.

and no i did not see, the first two planes hit. the live feed only began after, the first two planes hit. and the buildings burned, uncontrolably for hours.

heard the reports of the difficulties, of the firefighters from the firefighters and their triage chief. with their main thrust, to rescue as many people trapped as possible.

and heard no mention of actual observed explosives from the firefighters. what i did hear from firefighters is some fear, there may be explosives from radicals involved in this in the building. but i saw not confirmation of the seeing of actual observation, of explosives being observed.

and i did not get that kind, of religiously programmed at a young age. i was in a family, with an atheist father. what did happen when i was a young male child, is G-D came to visit with me. and just like all of you, i did not accept what G-D had to say about this world.

that resulted in my, 41 years of wandering. it was not until the second visit from G-D, 41years later that i accepted all of this as true from G-D. i did not get my religious beliefs, from any one in this world. I Just Got, Caught up in G-D! and not by choice.

how could i deny G-D, WHO told me my life story? my life story for the next fourty one years, before it actually all happened. This G-D of Only TheTorah, WHO only calls me TheHisSon adam. when it is all so unlike, what anything this world teaches.

when initially i thought, This G-D of Only TheTorah is crazy. now it is your turn to all think, i am as crazy as i thought TheG-D was. This G-D of Avraham, Yeetzak, Yaachov and Moshe.

This G-D WHO claimed to of made all of totality, for thousands and thousands of third or fourth visitations. This G-D WHO claims to be my real, FATHER/MOTHER WHO BOTH, placed me in the womb of a surrogate woman of flesh. This I-SHALL BE YOUR G-D again, for you are OUR Son adam. This G-D WHO had The-Both of us in one flesh, put to death to be returned separately. because THIS G-D, only gives HaTorah actually here.

yes i know you think i am as crazy, as i once thought This G-D of TheTorah was. because being here in TheTorah from G-D, is not taught to this world normally anywhere.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 17, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
rabbee: and just what vanity, makes you think you are considered as human? i have even seen dogs, who only thought they are alleged as human as their owner. in fact it is sometimes difficult, to determine just who is the master of who. did they train the dog that way, or did the dog train them that way?

i have seen deer, acting like cows during hunting seasons. the deer do know, there is a law against shooting at deer in a farm herd. so the deer assume, they got away with their good acting skills.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 2 min RACE 97,764
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min SpaceBlues 46,215
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Realtime 1,095,324
Amy 8-19 24 min Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 32 min Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 36 min Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Amy 8-20 2 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE