Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,256
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56916 Aug 17, 2013
Kosher is all about blind observance to certain religious dogmas. A Yahudi either follows it or does not. It makes no difference to his ethno-cultural roots or gene pool.

Location hidden

#56917 Aug 17, 2013
Yahadut is much more than diet.

Location hidden

#56918 Aug 17, 2013
A Buddhist can refrain from eating pork but in no way does this pork-free diet turn him into a Yahudi. So, dietary laws are trivial. In fact, a conscientious human being, a health conscious person and an ecologically sensitive individual would try to minimize his intake of non-vegetarian food so as to maximize his quota of non-violent karma and in the process he'd attempt to pick up as many animal-free nutrients as possible that have no or little adverse impact on the mind-body equation.

Location hidden

#56919 Aug 17, 2013
Observant Yahudis are ethno-religious types, whereas non-observant Yahudis or atheists coming from Yahudi families are simply of the ethno-cultural kind.

Location hidden

#56920 Aug 17, 2013
A Yahudi who quits Yahadut in favor of another religion is just an ethnic Yahudi.

Location hidden

#56921 Aug 17, 2013
Animal sacrifice to appease some typal being or to forge a strong link with it or to symbolize surrender to it is simply abhorrent and smacks of demon worship since suffering, fear, torture and murder generate perverse force fields in the animal being sacrificed and in the surroundings and the typal being or the typal beings who rush to the place to feed off the released vibes of vital force of the adverse kind are the asura types of typal beings.

Location hidden

#56922 Aug 17, 2013
Human sacrifice is worse than animal sacrifice.

Location hidden

#56923 Aug 17, 2013
Circumcision, too, has at it root the appeasement of an adverse typal being. Besides, it damages thousands of nerve endings that result in unbalancing the brain-mind apparatus and lowers sensitivity and at the same time it may create serious infections or cause the just-circumcised baby to bleed to death.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56924 Aug 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
It's only an idiot who can coin a oxymoronic term like "kosher-pork".
Greetings sweetie. How are you today? Remember, I have instructed you to THINK before you open that orifice and speak.

On the matter of kosher pork. Tell me what is STUPID about the idea based on the quote below from a Jewish source #1 and my SIMPLIFICATION #2 for the benefit of the simple, like yourself and Dr. F.

1. "In fact, due to a law that BANS the import of NON-KOSHER MEAT, ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land."

2.due to a law that BANS the import-ation of NON-KOSHER (PORK) ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land

Will be back shortly
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56925 Aug 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Who sacrificed a human?

Location hidden

#56926 Aug 17, 2013
typo -

Circumcision, too, has at ITS root the appeasement of an adverse typal being
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56927 Aug 17, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you already saw the buildings collapse, we already knew that, but you didn't care to hear firefighters first hand account and a demolition expert.
How did you get into your religion were you programmed at a young age?
rabbee: i told you i saw more, than just the buildings collapsing. i saw the two towers on fire, as i observed another passenger airplane slam into the one tower and explode. and blowing out a portion of the otherside of the building.

and no i did not see, the first two planes hit. the live feed only began after, the first two planes hit. and the buildings burned, uncontrolably for hours.

heard the reports of the difficulties, of the firefighters from the firefighters and their triage chief. with their main thrust, to rescue as many people trapped as possible.

and heard no mention of actual observed explosives from the firefighters. what i did hear from firefighters is some fear, there may be explosives from radicals involved in this in the building. but i saw not confirmation of the seeing of actual observation, of explosives being observed.

and i did not get that kind, of religiously programmed at a young age. i was in a family, with an atheist father. what did happen when i was a young male child, is G-D came to visit with me. and just like all of you, i did not accept what G-D had to say about this world.

that resulted in my, 41 years of wandering. it was not until the second visit from G-D, 41years later that i accepted all of this as true from G-D. i did not get my religious beliefs, from any one in this world. I Just Got, Caught up in G-D! and not by choice.

how could i deny G-D, WHO told me my life story? my life story for the next fourty one years, before it actually all happened. This G-D of Only TheTorah, WHO only calls me TheHisSon adam. when it is all so unlike, what anything this world teaches.

when initially i thought, This G-D of Only TheTorah is crazy. now it is your turn to all think, i am as crazy as i thought TheG-D was. This G-D of Avraham, Yeetzak, Yaachov and Moshe.

This G-D WHO claimed to of made all of totality, for thousands and thousands of third or fourth visitations. This G-D WHO claims to be my real, FATHER/MOTHER WHO BOTH, placed me in the womb of a surrogate woman of flesh. This I-SHALL BE YOUR G-D again, for you are OUR Son adam. This G-D WHO had The-Both of us in one flesh, put to death to be returned separately. because THIS G-D, only gives HaTorah actually here.

yes i know you think i am as crazy, as i once thought This G-D of TheTorah was. because being here in TheTorah from G-D, is not taught to this world normally anywhere.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56928 Aug 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
rabbee: and just what vanity, makes you think you are considered as human? i have even seen dogs, who only thought they are alleged as human as their owner. in fact it is sometimes difficult, to determine just who is the master of who. did they train the dog that way, or did the dog train them that way?

i have seen deer, acting like cows during hunting seasons. the deer do know, there is a law against shooting at deer in a farm herd. so the deer assume, they got away with their good acting skills.

Location hidden

#56929 Aug 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Greetings sweetie. How are you today? Remember, I have instructed you to THINK before you open that orifice and speak.
Hi Scruffy, wazup?

(wink wink)
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

On the matter of kosher pork. Tell me what is STUPID about the idea based on the quote below from a Jewish source #1 and my SIMPLIFICATION #2 for the benefit of the simple, like yourself and Dr. F.

1. "In fact, due to a law that BANS the import of NON-KOSHER MEAT, ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land."

2.due to a law that BANS the import-ation of NON-KOSHER (PORK) ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land
Will be back shortly
Play on words.

Raising of pigs in Israel could be a secular policy on the part of the Israeli government with the aim of catering to the non-Kosher tastes of its sizeable Christian population and perhaps to feed the millions of Christian visitors that flock to Israel for business or pilgrimage and as an aside it's also logical to assume that many non-observant and atheist Jews, too, partake of the "forbidden" meat.

Get it, Cruff?

(smiles)

Location hidden

#56930 Aug 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Who sacrificed a human?
Tanach has several references to human sacrifices carried out in the name its G-d though later this custom was reversed as seen in its teachings against it.

Location hidden

#56931 Aug 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Will be back shortly.
Get busy polishing your black ass.

Don't show up here for at least a year.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56932 Aug 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Tanach has several references to human sacrifices carried out in the name its G-d though later this custom was reversed as seen in its teachings against it.
rabbee: what you subtle critters do, is between you talking critters.

what G-D actually is doing, is of no apparent concern to you. where has G-D, sacrifice any human? is where you shall find critters sacrificing each other.

if you wish to be only a talking critter, that is your choice. but you are subject, to the laws for critters and not humans. and you cannot blame G-D, for what all you critters do to each other. and hasatan, baal hamolech, and halooseefer are all in charge of the animals and/or critters.

to reject G-D'S Domain here in TheTorah, is to be an animal or critter. hasatan is in charge of the kosher and non-kosher talking and non-talking animal world, and baal hamolech and halooseefer are in charge of all the other lude talking or non-talking critters.

either take your place with G-D, or welcome to the violent subtle talking animal or subtle talking critter world. so go, bug off.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#56933 Aug 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---There are Jews that dont keep kosher
HughBe--- Do ALL religious Jews keep kosher? Explain the quote that if correctly understood is saying that there is such a thing as kosher pork.
What is the Israeli Government banning?
Is the Israeli government banning the eating of PORK or the importation of non-kosher PORK for the purpose of EATING?
no such thing as kosher pork. Why are you an idiot?

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#56934 Aug 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

Raising of pigs in Israel could be a secular policy on the part of the Israeli government with the aim of catering to the non-Kosher tastes of its sizeable Christian population and perhaps to feed the millions of Christian visitors that flock to Israel for business or pilgrimage and as an aside it's also logical to assume that many non-observant and atheist Jews, too, partake of the "forbidden" meat.
Get it, Cruff?
(smiles)
Hughbe does get it. The issue is that he lives to twist words around to try to prove incessantly dumb points that noone other than him really cares about

Location hidden

#56935 Aug 17, 2013
WEALTHY PEOPLE'S TOXIC LIFESTYLE:

The immorality, substance abuse, hypocrisy, egoism, hedonism, family discord, psychological dysfunction, hardheartedness and criminality found in extra-large measure in high society are so shocking that all the riches, luxuries, comforts and power are not worth it when one is faced with the stark realities of leading such an insane existence. I'm inured to it as I live among such people since birth but nevertheless being a person with fine sensibilities, at times, the perversion, superficiality and sordidness of it all shocks me no end and often it's evident to me that the middle classes are a better people living far more stable, much cleaner and more fulfilling lives than the wealthy stratum. There's very little of the genuine human traits of the higher order to be found among these degraded elites. I'm not fascinated by this cheap epiphany of crass materialism and would willingly trade all of this for a simple grassroots' kind of existence with the right person(s). Above all, all I need is a little love, care and affection.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Portlandia 1,155,926
Chicago police stop black motorists more, ACLU ... 8 min Big Red 2
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 14 min Guru 182,094
abby 12-26 14 min cheluzal 2
amy 12-26 17 min cheluzal 2
3 charged with stealing clothes from suburban M... 28 min reality is a crutch 1
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 51,287
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance