Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 69,415
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#56891 Aug 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good of you but YOU have repeatedly stated that you do eat FORBIDDEN flesh and based on what I am now understanding it seems that it could be ALLOWED by your god-men/rabbis but NOT by God.
Dingbat - you asked for an explanation about what kosher was. And I gave it to you

NOONE asked for your judgements on the matter

Please go home
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56892 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Doofus- you asked a question and RM and I answered it in good faith.
Why do you have to go all Nazi on us?
The only FAITH that you have is one of DECEPTION.

I challenge YOU to quote your response that DIRECTLY addressed the matter.

Ricky was asked to explain the quote and its implications. Note, don't TWIST the implications just say them in keeping with your intelligence and level of understanding.

"In fact, due to a law that bans the import of non-kosher meat, all of the pork sold in Israel is raised and processed in the Holy Land
Voluntarist

United States

#56893 Aug 17, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: it showed the building, collapsing exactly as i described. don't care about all the bs. look at the video, without the bs involved. it revealed, everything i said.
Obviously you already saw the buildings collapse, we already knew that, but you didn't care to hear firefighters first hand account and a demolition expert.
How did you get into your religion were you programmed at a young age?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56894 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Doofus - there is no prohibition about religious Jews raising unkosher food for sale to others.
Also, Israel is not a theocracy (though it has its leanings). So there is no civil law against any Jew choosing to eat unkosher. Or any civil law against anyone raising any food (provided it meets public health standards as in any country).
1. The point and FOCUS is CONSUMPTION of PORK by Jews.

2. YOU have confessed to eating non-kosher flesh, rabbi.

3. Explain the ban on imported pork.

4. Indeed you are correct that "Israel is not a theocracy" BUT remember your ETHNO-RELIGIOUS concept of Jews. Explain the widespread EATING of pork by the ETHNO-RELIGIOUS people called JEWS.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56895 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dingbat - you asked for an explanation about what kosher was. And I gave it to you
Please go home
You are eating too much pork and I say this because you seem to have taken leave of the LITTLE senses that you once had.

Explain the quote. STOP the attempted DECEPTION.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56896 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Please go home
Frijoles---you asked for an explanation about what kosher was. And I gave it to you

HughBe--- Now PIG Brain rabbi, I want you to slow down and get someone to EXPLAIN my words below. When correctly understood you will see that what you are asserting is BS.

HughBe-- I read something that gave me the impression that Kosher has to do with methodology and not so much with the type of meat eaten.

Frijoles---Includes both - species and type of slaughter. It also includes preparation and cooking. So NO, pigs cant be kosher

HughBe--- Are you sure that pork is NOT kosher?

Read and explain the extract below with emphasis on paragraph 1. Reading paragraph 1 suggests to me that kosher speaks to methodology. Note NON-KOSHER PORK is banned but NOT pork consumption and sale.

"In fact, due to a law that BANS the import of NON-KOSHER-kosher meat, ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56897 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point. As usual.
Contrast the pirate ships with the naval and merchant ships of the period. In the latter, the admin was not democratic. Captains and ship owners got 90% of the take, sailors were paid nothing and or involuntarily pressed into service and had NO say over decision making.
There was nothing particularly dangerous or more dangerous about being a pirate either. Most got away with it, and violence was rarely used.
Spoken like the DUMB JACKASS that you are. Pirates are by definition CRIMINALS and so they would not operate like naval ship personnel.

In any event after the personnel on naval ships get involved in a couple of conflicts then rank although still present and important would NOT be a basis for DISCRIMINATION. The BROTHERHOOD of mankind is what would be DOMINANT. The captain will NOT feel himself far superior to the lowest soldier who saved his life.

Did you understand your OWN point about equal treatment? Of course not you are a rabbi or aspiring one and as such you are an IDIOT.

Location hidden

#56898 Aug 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. The point and FOCUS is CONSUMPTION of PORK by Jews.
2. YOU have confessed to eating non-kosher flesh, rabbi.
3. Explain the ban on imported pork.
4. Indeed you are correct that "Israel is not a theocracy" BUT remember your ETHNO-RELIGIOUS concept of Jews. Explain the widespread EATING of pork by the ETHNO-RELIGIOUS people called JEWS.
Yes - There are Jews that dont keep kosher

In other news - dog bites man

Location hidden

#56899 Aug 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Spoken like the DUMB JACKASS that you are. Pirates are by definition CRIMINALS and so they would not operate like naval ship personnel.
In any event after the personnel on naval ships get involved in a couple of conflicts then rank although still present and important would NOT be a basis for DISCRIMINATION. The BROTHERHOOD of mankind is what would be DOMINANT. The captain will NOT feel himself far superior to the lowest soldier who saved his life.
Did you understand your OWN point about equal treatment? Of course not you are a rabbi or aspiring one and as such you are an IDIOT.
Didnt know you are an expert on pirates

What does Rabbi have to do with this

Did anyone check you for rabies recently?

Location hidden

#56900 Aug 17, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

Read and explain the extract below with emphasis on paragraph 1. Reading paragraph 1 suggests to me that kosher speaks to methodology. Note NON-KOSHER PORK is banned but NOT pork consumption and sale.
"In fact, due to a law that BANS the import of NON-KOSHER-kosher meat, ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land.
Dont be an idiot.

Pork is not kosher. Ask ANY Jew that keeps Kosher.

end of this thread of discussion
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56901 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
You missed the point. As usual.
Contrast the pirate ships with the naval and merchant ships of the period. In the latter, the admin was not democratic. Captains and ship owners got 90% of the take, sailors were paid nothing and or involuntarily pressed into service and had NO say over decision making.
There was nothing particularly dangerous or more dangerous about being a pirate either. Most got away with it, and violence was rarely used.
Frijoles---blacks were considered EQUALS among the sailors

HughBe--- Flocer that is EQUALITY.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56902 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Didnt know you are an expert on pirates
What does Rabbi have to do with this
Did anyone check you for rabies recently?
1. A better question is, has anyone checked the AIDS given to YOU by your rabbis?

2. I see you at work virtually everyday.

3. Are you now totally senile? YOU introduced PIRATES.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56903 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be an idiot.
Once again, explain the quote that deals with the land of Jews.

"In fact, due to a law that BANS the import of NON-KOSHER-kosher meat, ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land."

I can tell you this the quote is FROM a Jew and based on your comment it seems that he did not get the memo.

You said, "Pork is not kosher. Ask ANY Jew that keeps Kosher.". Now, are you saying that ONLY Jews who keep kosher have this secret knowledge about pork not being kosher?

Tell me about the ethno-religious status of ALL Jews and fit in the consumption of PORK by many Jews.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56904 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be an idiot.
No Judahite, EXPLAIN the quote. I am once again telling you to LEAVE Judaism it is NOT pleasing to God Almighty.

It VIOLATES the laws of God in many many ways.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56905 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---There are Jews that dont keep kosher

HughBe--- Do ALL religious Jews keep kosher? Explain the quote that if correctly understood is saying that there is such a thing as kosher pork.

What is the Israeli Government banning?

Is the Israeli government banning the eating of PORK or the importation of non-kosher PORK for the purpose of EATING?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56906 Aug 17, 2013
Dear F..., does the Israeli government have a problem with JEWS eating Pork?

If not, why the ban on IMPORTED plan?

What is the difference between local PORK in Israel and IMPORTED PORK?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56907 Aug 17, 2013
Correction of haste error.

Was---If not, why the ban on IMPORTED PLAN?

Should have been, If not, why the ban on IMPORTED PORK?

later
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56908 Aug 17, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
University of California at Berkeley? LMAO.
You're not fit enough to clear high school math, physics and chem.
I'm really laughing at you, retard.
The top achievers from the IITs sail into UCB, MIT, Stanford, Cornell, Princeton and other elite US universities after completion of the undergrad degree from the IITs.
Anyway.
rabbee: well here is a problem, you can't solve with your arrogance.,,/,, 2 U
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56909 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Doofus - there is no prohibition about religious Jews raising unkosher food for sale to others.
Also, Israel is not a theocracy (though it has its leanings). So there is no civil law against any Jew choosing to eat unkosher. Or any civil law against anyone raising any food (provided it meets public health standards as in any country).
Frijoles---Doofus - there is no prohibition about religious Jews raising unkosher food for SALE to OTHERS.

HughBe--- Who are the OTHERS that you are speaking speak of? Are they JEWS?

Since ALL Jews are ethno-RELIGIOUS which religious commandment are these Jews OBSERVING when they EAT pork? Is it the commandment of their Maker or the commandment of their rabbis who are ABOVE God Almighty in AUTHORITY.

Think about it, a LOWER power CANNOT overrule a HIGHER power.

So the power of your masters are GREATER than your Maker. How so? God says don't eat PORK and your rabbis say EAT pork, if it is KOSHER. And Judahites OBEY their masters instead of their Creator.

Get it? The rabbis have OVERRULED the command/power of God Almighty.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56910 Aug 17, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Frijoles---- There are Jews that dont keep kosher

HughBe--- A---What makes them religious?

B--- Identify the religious commandment that these Jews are complying with.

Frijoles---In other news - dog bites man

HughBe---- Follow closely and sloooowly, Frijoles.
In other news to YOU- there is something called kosher PORK.

1. "In fact, due to a law that BANS the import of NON-KOSHER MEAT, ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land."

2.due to a law that BANS the import-ation of NON-KOSHER (PORK) ALL of the PORK sold in Israel is RAISED and processed in the HOLY Land

3. Get it? I was being optimistic when I asked the question. Now, sit in a corner and STUDY #2 and then compare it to #1 and see that they are the same.

Number 1 is the quote while #2 has been modified by the addition of ATION to the word IMPORT and the replacement of the word MEAT in the quote with PORK. Any JACKASS even you and your rabbis MUST now get it.

This is what is OBVIOUS there is such a thing as KOSHER PORK.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min sonicfilter 1,110,499
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 21 min Its OK to be Normal 46,800
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 40 min Jacques from Ottawa 178,180
Chicago abandons plan to name high school after... 1 hr Mr oH 10
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 2 hr mahz 49,895
Word (Dec '08) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,732
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 2 hr _Zoey_ 4,722
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 3 hr Perry Mason 98,243
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search