Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 71,263
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56854 Aug 16, 2013
It's always a pleasure talking to the dapper and highly knowledgeable tea sommelier, Rajeev Jain, in the uber-classy Sea Lounge in the Taj Mahal Palace and Tower Hotel, Mumbai. Oh, the vast variety of tea liquors and brews he conjures up....truly remarkable and better than best that I have tasted anywhere in the world.

Location hidden

#56855 Aug 16, 2013
Good morning, from Joel, Altamount Road, Mumbai. It's 2:13 am here.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56856 Aug 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Dont be whacked.
rabbee: optimist - that is like asking the hy-pee wacko's, to not smoke the wacky-two-backy.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#56857 Aug 16, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: optimist - that is like asking the hy-pee wacko's, to not smoke the wacky-two-backy.
I heard somewhere they are not called hippies anymore. Crunchy is the new term.

Location hidden

#56858 Aug 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
It's always a pleasure talking to the dapper and highly knowledgeable tea sommelier, Rajeev Jain, in the uber-classy Sea Lounge in the Taj Mahal Palace and Tower Hotel, Mumbai. Oh, the vast variety of tea liquors and brews he conjures up....truly remarkable and better than best that I have tasted anywhere in the world.
Interesting considering that in the past you claim not to drink alcohol.

"Dapper"? Hmmmmmmmm. Just sayin....

Location hidden

#56859 Aug 16, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Good morning, from Joel, Altamount Road, Mumbai. It's 2:13 am here.
I thought India was on metric time.
Voluntarist

United States

#56860 Aug 16, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: not worried about any after the fact false, or erroneous statements made for what ever reason. going by what i saw and heard, on the live feed that day. beginning to just prior to the second plane, striking the building. and i watched through till, beyond the collapse of the third building. and even heard the reports from citizens calling the news station, about a plane striking the pentagon. the detonation of shaped cutting and offsetting sequential charges, are too unmistakable to of been missed. and their could not of been any, in the burning sections.
So eye witness testimony and physical evidence means nothing to you, so much for your investigative skills.
Voluntarist

United States

#56861 Aug 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont have to read. I lived through it. As you did.
So if you didn't read the report how did you come to your conclusion?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56862 Aug 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard somewhere they are not called hippies anymore. Crunchy is the new term.
rabbee: oh! that ruins another, perfectly good word.
Voluntarist

United States

#56863 Aug 16, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: horse man ur, i watched the live feed. there is no way any of those fires, were almost out. and i told you my brother was a firefighter, and they are experienced in these things. they know the signs, far better than any arm chair experts.
and if you don't think that a passenger jet, hitting a building does not at least weaken it? then your stretching your imagination, beyond it's realistic and logical limits.
but apparently your not, interested in the actual visual, audio or scientific facts. your only interested in conjecture, and questionable reports from conspiracy theorists. these were no longer healthy buildings, after the airplane impacted them. even without the accompanying, explosion and fire from the jet fuel.
yeah i saw the second strike on the one building, and even saw the resulting explosion come out the other side. and your trying to tell me, there was no damage to the building from even that? your imagination is just suppressing actual facts, for the purpose of supporting the imagination of others.
i even observed, the top section of the building give way first. with sufficient inertia and mass, to cause the rest of the building to collapse beneath it. and people a half mile away, being knocked off their feet, and windows shattering from the concussion of the collapse. before the chocking cloud of dust and likely toxic smoke. your straining in some fear or other agenda at an ant that ain't there, and missing the herd of stampeding elephant evidence.
Your post is filled with conjecture first with hearsay from your brother then with an opinion on inertia.

If "firefighters know these things" then you would believe a firefighter on the scene when he talked about secondary devices?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56864 Aug 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So eye witness testimony and physical evidence means nothing to you, so much for your investigative skills.
rabbee: is this all you have, is your hearsay about eye witnesses?

and i have heard some of, the false witnesses and false testimony. false because, it does not match what i observed, that day on live tv. the tops of the towers fell first, not the bottom. there could not of been, any explosives in the sections that were on fire that collapsed first.

fire and explosives, do not mix well. you would of either had a premature explosion bringing the building down much quicker than it did. or the main charges would have burned themselves out without exploding. or with insufficient charges burnt off left to do the job. and there were no signs, of explosions at that time in the collapsing sections.

i am not about to listen, to just anyone trying to stir up trouble for their own satisfaction.

and i do not care what you say, tens of millions of pounds is hard to stop once it gets moving.

but even if they were planning on bringing, any of the buildings down to prevent a worse catastrophe, it would be a moot point. even though i would seriously doubt, you could find enough demolition experts. that would be insane enough, to enter the building under those conditions. planting explosives is not a hurry job, unless you have a personal death wish.

when ever i planted explosives, there was a lot of planning and safety checks involved. and the blasting caps, were the last to go in. you don't carry high explosives, with the blasting caps attached. and nobody would have survived that fire, to do it at that initial point of fracture.

all the scientific, expert, visual, and audio evidence is against what you indicate. but it is your right to believe, in some other loony for some self glory or attention seeker any way. there are always con men, in similar situations like this. like with serial killers, where dozens of people confessed to of done it. or unhappy wives, claiming their husband did it.

yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56865 Aug 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Your post is filled with conjecture first with hearsay from your brother then with an opinion on inertia.
If "firefighters know these things" then you would believe a firefighter on the scene when he talked about secondary devices?
rabbee: did not learn about inertia, from my brother. try mapleton high school physics class, or at the university of Berkley among others.

and i listened to my brothers and other firefighters actual accountings, about buildings on fire and close calls. i visited their, firehouse many times.

and secondary devices, could mean anything. what was, the primary devices involved? secondary devices generally means, when their primary devices are of no use in the situation. without specifying what is the primary device is, i have no idea of the identity of what any secondary device is.

when water pressure is the problem, fire extinguishers could be a secondary device. i am not influenced, by purposely obscure or inaccurate descriptions. show me a certified photo, or video, or eye witnesses, of people carrying explosive charges. your not going to sneak that much explosives in, without some kind of witnessing to it. not with that many, people around. and did not hear any reports, of men dressed in black planting explosives.
Voluntarist

United States

#56866 Aug 16, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: is this all you have, is your hearsay about eye witnesses?
and i have heard some of, the false witnesses and false testimony. false because, it does not match what i observed, that day on live tv. the tops of the towers fell first, not the bottom. there could not of been, any explosives in the sections that were on fire that collapsed first.
fire and explosives, do not mix well. you would of either had a premature explosion bringing the building down much quicker than it did. or the main charges would have burned themselves out without exploding. or with insufficient charges burnt off left to do the job. and there were no signs, of explosions at that time in the collapsing sections.
i am not about to listen, to just anyone trying to stir up trouble for their own satisfaction.
and i do not care what you say, tens of millions of pounds is hard to stop once it gets moving.
but even if they were planning on bringing, any of the buildings down to prevent a worse catastrophe, it would be a moot point. even though i would seriously doubt, you could find enough demolition experts. that would be insane enough, to enter the building under those conditions. planting explosives is not a hurry job, unless you have a personal death wish.
when ever i planted explosives, there was a lot of planning and safety checks involved. and the blasting caps, were the last to go in. you don't carry high explosives, with the blasting caps attached. and nobody would have survived that fire, to do it at that initial point of fracture.
all the scientific, expert, visual, and audio evidence is against what you indicate. but it is your right to believe, in some other loony for some self glory or attention seeker any way. there are always con men, in similar situations like this. like with serial killers, where dozens of people confessed to of done it. or unhappy wives, claiming their husband did it.
I think that you are past your time, technology has surpassed you.
You didn't answer the question about the firefighters reporting secondary devices.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56867 Aug 16, 2013
logically no one can answer that question, without knowing what either is the specified primary or secondary device is.

firefighters even in different parts of the county have their own lingo, just like doctors and other professionals and non-professionals have their own terminology.

even the terminology in schools and colleges, does not fit that well in the terminology of the actual work places. a scientist can even go to england, and have no idea what they are talking about at first.

i am not about to guess, or play 40 questions. get me the email of the firefighter, who said that and i'll ask him.

for all i know, a screwdriver or jaws of life, could have been a secondary device. in nuclear weapons, i know what the secondary device is. but i don't think, the firefighter meant that either.

but there comes a time, when any rational person. has to terminate a discussion, with an irrational person. when it gets as bad, as arguing with a highly prejudiced muslim.
Voluntarist

United States

#56868 Aug 16, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: did not learn about inertia, from my brother. try mapleton high school physics class, or at the university of Berkley among others.
and i listened to my brothers and other firefighters actual accountings, about buildings on fire and close calls. i visited their, firehouse many times.
and secondary devices, could mean anything. what was, the primary devices involved? secondary devices generally means, when their primary devices are of no use in the situation. without specifying what is the primary device is, i have no idea of the identity of what any secondary device is.
when water pressure is the problem, fire extinguishers could be a secondary device. i am not influenced, by purposely obscure or inaccurate descriptions. show me a certified photo, or video, or eye witnesses, of people carrying explosive charges. your not going to sneak that much explosives in, without some kind of witnessing to it. not with that many, people around. and did not hear any reports, of men dressed in black planting explosives.
Here is some eye witness accounts and a demolitions expert;

http://m.youtube.com/watch...
Voluntarist

United States

#56869 Aug 16, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
logically no one can answer that question, without knowing what either is the specified primary or secondary device is.
firefighters even in different parts of the county have their own lingo, just like doctors and other professionals and non-professionals have their own terminology.
even the terminology in schools and colleges, does not fit that well in the terminology of the actual work places. a scientist can even go to england, and have no idea what they are talking about at first.
i am not about to guess, or play 40 questions. get me the email of the firefighter, who said that and i'll ask him.
for all i know, a screwdriver or jaws of life, could have been a secondary device. in nuclear weapons, i know what the secondary device is. but i don't think, the firefighter meant that either.
but there comes a time, when any rational person. has to terminate a discussion, with an irrational person. when it gets as bad, as arguing with a highly prejudiced muslim.
And the burnt cars on 9/11
Are you sure that your theory of a collapse holds true?
Check out these images;
http://www.google.com/images...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56870 Aug 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is some eye witness accounts and a demolitions expert;
http://m.youtube.com/watch...
rabbee: it showed the building, collapsing exactly as i described. don't care about all the bs. look at the video, without the bs involved. it revealed, everything i said.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

#56871 Aug 16, 2013
Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
And the burnt cars on 9/11
Are you sure that your theory of a collapse holds true?
Check out these images;
http://www.google.com/images...
rabbee: do you realize that even one of your alleged burnt cars, is a picture of cars burned in Afghanistan? my memory is not, as short term as yours.

Location hidden

#56872 Aug 16, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Interesting considering that in the past you claim not to drink alcohol.
Alcohol would be a tea liqueur.

Get it?

I have never tasted alcohol.

I used the term tea liquor as a synonym for the brew/infusion/concoction obtained from tea leaves and water and condiments.

Location hidden

#56874 Aug 16, 2013
yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>

the university of Berkley among others.
University of California at Berkeley? LMAO.

You're not fit enough to clear high school math, physics and chem.

I'm really laughing at you, retard.

The top achievers from the IITs sail into UCB, MIT, Stanford, Cornell, Princeton and other elite US universities after completion of the undergrad degree from the IITs.

Anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min flack 1,156,112
Double Word Game (Dec '11) 21 min Roxie Darling 1,537
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 34 min Learn to Read 182,146
laptop online shopping singapore 39 min Tan 1
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Earthling-1 49,345
Triple Word Game (Dec '11) 53 min boundary painter 968
Word (Dec '08) 1 hr boundary painter 4,794
Chicago Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News