Messianic Jews say they are persecute...

Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

There are 72039 comments on the Newsday story from Jun 21, 2008, titled Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel. In it, Newsday reports that:

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#56585 Aug 8, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe it's in Talmud, right after the part where it says we invented Baseball and Television.
(Professor Farnsworth and Abner Doubleday are two of my favourite Jews)
Any bets he takes me seriously?
Its also written on the side of the Ben and Jerry carton.

Location hidden

#56586 Aug 8, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps I should read the entire article...
PERHAPS you should....

JOEL THUMBS UP

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56590 Aug 9, 2013
ETHNO-RELIGIOUS & ETHNIC TYPES:

1) Take a compound word or a lexeme like "ethno-religious".

2) If the second part of the word ethno-religious which is "religious" is omitted, we're left with the root "ethno" which comes from the word "ethnic".

3) A person can be either an ethno-religious type if he's observant where his ancestral religious practices are concerned, or a person can simply be an ethnic type if he's atheist or has adopted a faith that's other than the one followed by his family and clansmen.

4) An ethnic group even, if drawn from different racial types, share a common gene pool after a few generations due to inter-marriages thus giving rise to an ethnic group and besides if they share the same religious beliefs, dietary patterns, language, cultural norms and the like then these common characteristics also imprint themselves on their gene pool.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#56591 Aug 9, 2013
LANGUAGE & CONSCIOUSNESS:

1) Language is a product of the mind.

2) It won't be incorrect to state that without mind language wouldn't have existed.

3) Language is not like a rock, a sea or a star that can exist independent of a human being.

4) Language is an intrinsic part of the human consciousness.

5) We conclude that language is hardwired into the mental grade of consciousness with its critical components like vocabulary and rules of grammar and gets expressed when the mind is sufficiently evolved via an act of emergence from an involved state.

6) Similarly, mathematical operations are also part and parcel of the mind.

7) These aspects of mind - language and mathematical operations - express themselves in a physical way through the brain since matter is intimately linked with mind with both matter and mind being manifestations of the unified field of consciousness-energy.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#56592 Aug 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>

My guess is that you have allowed the boys to touch you for the purpose of artistic investigation.
So, you want to fondle me.

(wink wink wink)

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#56593 Aug 9, 2013
Nothing like a little early morning psuedo-science. Can you give me my horoscope too?

Location hidden

#56594 Aug 9, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
Nothing like a little early morning psuedo-science. Can you give me my horoscope too?
Just make sure you remember to give it a thorough cleaning before you use it again.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#56595 Aug 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Just make sure you remember to give it a thorough cleaning before you use it again.
Guns 101 -- always clean it after you use it.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#56596 Aug 9, 2013
HUGH,

You can have me for a 5 minute fondling session if you book us into the best suite in the luxury Taj group hotel, The Pierre, on 5th Avenue, New York.

What say?

I'm gonna be busy with a certain business investment that will hopefully be finalized this evening and besides I have to study - the portion for the entrance exam is vast and mathematically difficult.

You know I love you as a good friend and wish you and family all the very best in life. Enrich your mind by drawing on information and experiences from diverse sources and always keep a open mind.

Stay away from fanaticism, parochialism, jealousy, hatred and over-religiosity which are damaging to mind-body. Take care.

If I can serve you in any way - financial, educational, business, info and the like - please let me know. I'll be more than willing to do the needful.

Well, I don't know what it means to be loved, comforted and peaceful but I'm always happy to see a family that is happy, emotionally stable, ethical, close-knit and caring even if the family is poor, intellectually inferior and spiritually (mystically) deficient.

Be happy and peaceful with your family.

Bye, mon.

Location hidden

#56597 Aug 9, 2013
Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
Guns 101 -- always clean it after you use it.
My first girlfriend taught me that too.

JOEL THUMBS UP

Location hidden

#56598 Aug 9, 2013
Hugh,

If I don't post today or for a few days, it will be because I'll be busy. Hoping to post something of interest tonight. Depends on my schedule. It's tight. So, let's see.

Take care.

Tat Tvam Asi - THAT Thou art!

Yeah!!

Location hidden

#56601 Aug 9, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
You can have me for a 5 minute fondling session if you book us into the best suite in the luxury Taj group hotel, The Pierre, on 5th Avenue, New York.
What say?
Were you aware that this hotel was in the news last month for bed bugs?

It figures. God only knows what your living conditions are.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#56602 Aug 9, 2013
Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
PERHAPS you should....
Gosh, you think that would help?

Probably not :-(

Location hidden

#56603 Aug 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you saying that the ASSERTION that Darwin was Jewish was satire?
The assertion was my focus.
Why should anyone have to answer to the "assertions" of a satirical article? You're being silly now in a desperate attempt to save face. Just admit you were mistaken and move on.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56604 Aug 9, 2013
MUQ wrote:
Jew is not name of a religion, but a race of people, most of whom claim that they are descendent of Prophet Abraham thru Isaac and Jacob.
Most of them are supposed to follow the laws of Moses...
But a Jew remains a Jew, even if he or she becomes a Christian or remains an Atheist, or Communist or even a member of Nazi PArty!!
They are just like Hindus, which is also a ethnic group.
MUQ---But a Jew remains a Jew, even if he or she becomes a Christian or remains an Atheist, or Communist or even a member of Nazi PArty!!

HughBe--- Correct, MUQ. Being a Jew is BIOLOGY or it is being the physical SEED or descendant of Israel. Nothing can change the reality of who someone DESCENDS from not even the LIES of the rabbis.

The LYING rabbis have practiced the art of DECEPTION for a long time and they do so for their own gain. Note, not even God Almighty denied the Jews of their IDENTITY even when they SACRIFICED their children to IDOLS.

This is found ALL over the Tanach.

Here is something that the dimwitted rabbis have NEVER thought of.

God could NEVER be the God of Israel if they stopped being Jews because of IDOLATRY. The LYING rabbis say that if they believe in Jesus they are NOT Jews. The Tanach calls ALL of them LIARS.

A casual glance in the Tanach will reveal that God refers to Himself as the God of ISRAEL although they REJECTED Him for thousands of years and were essentially always in IDOLATRY.

Now whose report shall the Jewish people believe? Will the Jewish people cleave to the report of the Lord and his prophets or will they cleave to the LYING report of the rabbis?

The covenant pertaining to the LAND was made to the SEED meaning physical offspring of Israel. This PROMISE to Abraham was NOT conditional on RELIGIOUS OBSERVANCE and certainly NOT Judaism.

"the Lord appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy SEED will I give this land: and there builded he an altar unto the Lord, who appeared unto him" Genesis 12:7

Meaning of SEED "And Abram said, Behold, to me thou hast given no SEED: and, lo, one BORN in my house is mine heir." Genesis 15:3

SEED =children and or DESCENDANTS.

I challenge ALL of the IDIOTIC rabbis to prove me wrong.

MUQ---They are just like Hindus

HughBe---I would say, just like Indians in India. Some are Hindus, others Muslims, some Christians and some atheists etc. So ALL Indians are NOT religious and ALL are not Hindus even though the majority are Hindus.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56605 Aug 9, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Why should anyone have to answer to the "assertions" of a satirical article? You're being silly now in a desperate attempt to save face. Just admit you were mistaken and move on.
1. For the same reason the "satirical article" was written as a response to the assertion that Darwin was a Jew.

Once again, was the assertion about Darwin being a Jew satirical?

2. It is not my manner to try and save face.

3. Anyone equipped with very basic understanding would realize that I had something in mind with my questions. There is even hints of it in my original words. Study them as they are once again provided for you.

Note, you cannot get away from the fact that an ASSERTION was made that Darwin was a Jew.

Both you and Frijoles have FAILED to tell me if there are Jewish sources that speak to the Judaic background of Darwin. WHY?

STUDY what follows and when you understand it you shall realize that there is no need for me to try and save face.

The following is the start of Darwin posts and it reflects my focus.

Hi boys meaning COR, Ricky, Frijoles, Eric etc, I read where someone said that the top-three historical Jewish figures were; Abraham, Moses and Darwin.

Were you boys taught that as well?

Do you disagree with the listing?

Who would you replace on the list and why?
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#56606 Aug 9, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
If I don't post today or for a few days, it will be because I'll be busy. Hoping to post something of interest tonight. Depends on my schedule. It's tight. So, let's see.
Take care.
Tat Tvam Asi - THAT Thou art!
Yeah!!
What is "tight", Joel? Am I to assume that you are now busy working on that thing?

Much love, dearest Hugh.

Location hidden

#56607 Aug 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
1. For the same reason the "satirical article" was written as a response to the assertion that Darwin was a Jew.
No, it was stupid.

There are huge anti-Semitic currents in Turkey now due to the Islamists. If you bothered to even read about the context of the issue, you would of also read how quickly the better educated secular educational establishment yanked this garbage curriculum out once noticed.

Location hidden

#56608 Aug 9, 2013
Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh, you think that would help?
Probably not :-(
Of course it wouldnt

Its our duty to pretend it would though (for the moment)

Location hidden

#56609 Aug 9, 2013
HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
2. It is not my manner to try and save face.
3. Anyone equipped with very basic understanding would realize that I had something in mind with my questions. There is even hints of it in my original words. Study them as they are once again provided for you.
Note, you cannot get away from the fact that an ASSERTION was made that Darwin was a Jew.
Both you and Frijoles have FAILED to tell me if there are Jewish sources that speak to the Judaic background of Darwin. WHY?
STUDY what follows and when you understand it you shall realize that there is no need for me to try and save face.
The following is the start of Darwin posts and it reflects my focus.
Hi boys meaning COR, Ricky, Frijoles, Eric etc, I read where someone said that the top-three historical Jewish figures were; Abraham, Moses and Darwin.
Were you boys taught that as well?
Do you disagree with the listing?
Who would you replace on the list and why?
1. You can stop with the BS now. If your intention was to draw us to the fact that an intentional (non-satirical) assertion was made regarding Darwin having Jewish roots, then it would have been in your best interest to put forward a citation for that assertion that was valid, and not satirical. You failed to do that.

2. There are two reason why I did not answer the question. The first is that it was quite obvious to me that the article you presented was satirical and it was also comically obvious to me that you were clueless as to the nature of the article. Therefore, as far as I was concerned, your question was irrelevant. Secondly, as this is really important so pay attention, I'm not Jewish, and I DON"T CARE if Darwin was Jewish or not. Why in the world would you even direct such a question to me?

So, in summary, you f'd up but are too proud to admit it. But I thank you for the two days of laughter. It's been fun watching you squirm out of this one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min sbt 1,600,108
News Oprah Winfrey lists Elmwood Park house, her las... (Nov '16) 6 hr Bill C 2
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 8 hr honeymylove 11,295
Jonny's Towing is Chicagoland's Most Crooked Co... (Feb '17) 9 hr Gracie 76
Chicago has the Worst Women (Jun '16) 9 hr Gracie 150
women are so shallow these days (Nov '11) 9 hr Gracie 113
News Some in Cicero take issue with flying of Mexica... (Oct '08) 11 hr They cannot kill ... 1,571

Chicago Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Chicago Mortgages