Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,541)

Showing posts 50,801 - 50,820 of65,113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't make fun of Xtians -- just idiots. It's not my fault they occasionally overlap.
I don't see you flapping your gums about jews.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Before we answer that, where does Hughbe get off dissing Jews?
Heck, he lives on an island where there are maybe 5 Jews, and they arent even orthodox. What do you think HIS issues are?
At least Senor Moss and I usually keep in on the funny level.(Though I have to admit you are one of my better sources of material so sometimes that isnt as much of a challenge as one would think).
And I see jews walking to temple on Saturday, refusing to drive now that's retarded.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
And I see jews walking to temple on Saturday, refusing to drive now that's retarded.
Why is that "retarded"?

Walking is good exercise.

Walking saves you money.

Walking is environmentally friendly.

Of all the things you can legitimately criticize, you pick walking? Now THAT'S "retarded".
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Where the contentious topic of Jews versus Christians is concerned, Voluntarist is the least biased poster, while the others here are retards and bigots and hence cannot be expected to display fair-mindedness.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

The pseudo-intellectual and uncultured retard, COR, referred to a Venn Diagram in a post above. LOL. If I direct just one slightly complicated sum on the topic of Venn diagrams involving 3 or more inter-related sets, the fool will flounder and come out with a wrong answer as expected. LOL. Anyway.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

The observant Jews walk these days to the synagogue not to exercise their limbs nor to conserve fuel nor to demonstrate their new-found love of eco-sensitivity but they do so as a show of regression and solidarity with the unenlighened teachings of their stone-age cult that's derived from the pre-Hebrew Babylonian occult practices based on witchcraft, blood and cruelty. LMAO.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

He won't do that as he's got not a bone of honesty or fair-mindedness in him.

He's a crude,. genetically abnormal and a sub-intellectual Zio-fanatic.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

I don't see you flapping your gums about jews

LOL.

How can the retard do that when he has not a bone of honesty or justice in his polluted blood?

Rick is your typical sujb-intellectual, prejudiced, genetically abnormal and crude Zio-fanatic.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
Heck, he lives on an island where there are maybe 5 Jews, and they arent even orthodox. What do you think HIS issues are?
At least Senor Moss and I usually keep in on the funny level.(Though I have to admit you are one of my better sources of material so sometimes that isnt as much of a challenge as one would think).
Listen well, BOY, I am discussing religion/Judaism and NOT RACE i.e. Jews.

Your masters are the leaders/gods of Judaism and their RACE is irrelevant to the fact that they are DECEPTIVE LIARS.

Look at your current displayed stupidity i.e. maybe 5 Jews living in Jamaica. Those words tell me that you are brainwashed, braindead, idiot. The fact that you are a Jew does not account for your stupidity and state.

The explanation for your pathetic state is your RELIGION Judaism and your absorption of its many LIES and anti-God and anti-TRUTH teachings.

The attempt by you and your pathetic gods/rabbis to FEEL that you can deny the Jewish identify of Jews who embrace their Messiah, Jesus, the Christ is one of many examples of anti-Truth and LIES taught and promoted my your masters.

The Bible calls them LIARS.

The LIE that a woman makes one a Jew and NOT the father is yet another LIE that is taught by the rabbis who esteem themselves ABOVE the words of their Creator. Let me explain it before it goes completely over your head. If you FABRICATE doctrines and teach men them and discard the plain words of God then you have indeed promoted your own opinions and self above the discard i.e. God Almighty.

Joel's point stands based on the LIES of the rabbis. Recall it, the man's mother is a JEW and your BS that it is the only side is CS.

Wake up,BOY.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>

He's a fanatical and a biased, retard. LOL.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Observant Jews are walking to synagogue these days to imitate the peripatetic ways of the founding fathers of their barbaric cult that's derived from the bloodthirsty pre-Hebrew Babylonian cults. LOL.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
My response to this CS has disappeared. So here goes a second time.

1. I am talking about RELIGION and in particular Judaism.
2. I am NOT talking about RACE i.e. Jews.
3. Your god-men or rabbis are the heads of Judaism and the fact that they are Jews is not under consideration however their LIES are.
4. Examples of the LIES of the god-men; mother makes one a Jew, if Jews embrace their Messiah,Jesus, they are no longer Jews. The Bible calls them LIARS.
5. Your utterance about maybe 5 Jews living in Jamaica is a reflection of your sheer stupidity which is a function of your religion and NOT your RACE i.e. Jewish.
6. Joel's point stands, the man's mother is a JEW and that is important and this is contrary to the BS that you uttered about it is the only side. What a load of CS from you given the teachings of your masters and the role of women to make someone a Jew.
7.Are you a total idiot or a jackass?
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

COR, the retard, referrred to Venn diagrams. LOL. Just one slightly complex sum on Venn diagrams involving 3 or more sets directed at him and he'll flop. Dunce. LOL.
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Hugh dear owns a rambling 4000 square feet dilapidated shack. The old tin sheeted roof and crumbling walls are propped up by bamboos, the furniture is worn and broken, the toilets are big holes dug in the ground (squat type toilets), there's no running water and food is stored in plastic bins with holes for aeration. Sad, this is the terrible status of a God-fearing cruff and an ex-CEO who worked for 2 top trasnational companies in the past.

(smiles)
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Hugh lacks serious reasoning skills and so he's busy denouncing the age-old method employed by the rabbis of ascertaining the mother's ethno-religious background to determine the ethno-religious type of an offspring. Since the Hebrew patriarchs (Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Solomon, etc) were clueless about genes and the crucial roles played by the pateral and maternal genetic contributions in shaping the zygote, so, like the patriarchs of the Tanach, the rabbis, too, were ignorant of the science of eugenics. Besides, on account of ignorance, we see that both the Hebrew patriarchs of the Tanach as well as the clergy (rabbis) promoted evils like incest and hypogamy.
More on investigating the maternal ethno-religious background in determining the Jewishness of an offspring, later....
JOEL

Mumbai, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

typo - paternal (not pateral)
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Hugh lacks serious reasoning skills and so he's busy denouncing the age-old method employed by the rabbis of ascertaining the mother's ethno-religious background to determine the ethno-religious type of an offspring. Since the Hebrew patriarchs (Abraham, Moses, Elijah, Solomon, etc) were clueless about genes and the crucial roles played by the pateral and maternal genetic contributions in shaping the zygote, so, like the patriarchs of the Tanach, the rabbis, too, were ignorant of the science of eugenics. Besides, on account of ignorance, we see that both the Hebrew patriarchs of the Tanach as well as the clergy (rabbis) promoted evils like incest and hypogamy.
More on investigating the maternal ethno-religious background in determining the Jewishness of an offspring, later....
Understand this Joel, my love for you is pure and is unlike the love that Frijoles has for you which as you know is the type of love found in Hollywood.

Cover your rear, so to speak, as he is like a lion seeking to "devour" you.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Judged:

I'm just speculating here but I wonder if there is a connection between Joel's "quiet times" and the arrival of his latest shipment from "Acme Inc."

Perhaps he only posts vociferously while he's recuperating from the inevitable blowback from using said shipments in his latest scheme to catch the Geococcyx.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

Hi boys meaning COR, Ricky, Frijoles, Eric etc, I read where someone said that the top-three historical Jewish figures were; Abraham, Moses and Darwin.

Were you boys taught that as well?

Do you disagree with the listing?

Who would you replace on the list and why?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Top Two historical Jewish figures ...

Ben and Jerry

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 50,801 - 50,820 of65,113
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

69 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min woodtick57 1,033,699
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 8 min Poppo 167,532
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 23 min Sublime1 96,093
Amy 4-18 31 min j_m_w 26
Israeli troops begin Gaza pullout as Hamas decl... (Jan '09) 1 hr Uzi 67,188
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr CDC 47,054
Abby 4-17 1 hr Mister Tonka 44
•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs