Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday 70,548
Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family. Full Story

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#56245 Jul 23, 2013
Ya Ma.

(smiles)
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#56246 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Jews are a "great people"? LMAO.
You mean "inferior people" for the most part.
ummm, do you want to compare contributions to humanity by Jews as compared to yogi wannabees that were conned by slicksters. Or, do you just want to let it go?

Waaaaaa! My master took advantage of me. Waaaa! I wasted more than a year kissing his ass and he abused me. Waaaa!

Location hidden

#56247 Jul 23, 2013
Eric wrote:
<quoted text>

ummm, do you want to compare contributions to humanity by Jews as compared to yogi wannabees that were conned by slicksters. Or, do you just want to let it go?

Waaaaaa! My master took advantage of me. Waaaa! I wasted more than a year kissing his ass and he abused me. Waaaa!
LOL.

If you want to compare the Yogis with the Hebrew Patriarchs then it would be great.

There's really no comparison between experiencers of the absolute self and worshippers of Satan. LOL.

Further, let us see which Hebrew Patriarch is fit to polish the shoes of the great Yogis and then let us compare the sublime expositions of the Vedanta to the bull shit preached by the Tanakh.

Coming down to the material world, it's easy to show that White Gentile scientists are the real geniuses while the Jewish scientists for the most part are plagiarists, thieves and jokers.

All this can easily be proven.

ROFL.
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#56248 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL.
If you want to compare the Yogis with the Hebrew Patriarchs then it would be great.
There's really no comparison between experiencers of the absolute self and worshippers of Satan. LOL.
Further, let us see which Hebrew Patriarch is fit to polish the shoes of the great Yogis and then let us compare the sublime expositions of the Vedanta to the bull shit preached by the Tanakh.
Coming down to the material world, it's easy to show that White Gentile scientists are the real geniuses while the Jewish scientists for the most part are plagiarists, thieves and jokers.
All this can easily be proven.
ROFL.
Let's see. In the first case you changed the parameters. You don't get to change the parameters. I posted about Jews and yogi wannabees (you to name one). No questions that Jews have contributed more to humanity than the likes of you. Waaa! My Master mistreated me. Waaa!

On the second part, we are all ears. Please start with polio research.

Location hidden

#56249 Jul 23, 2013
Vaccines? LOL. There are so many of them. The use of vaccines goes back hundreds of years to Ayurveda.

Location hidden

#56250 Jul 23, 2013
Are vaccines safe?

ALL Vaccinations cause far more serious and possible irreversible neurological and physiological dangers to children than the disease it is supposed to prevent?

There is Now an Abundance of documented Scientific Proof that this is the case.

http://vaccinedangers.com.au/

There are so many scholarly articles about the dangers of vaccination.
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#56251 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Vaccines? LOL. There are so many of them. The use of vaccines goes back hundreds of years to Ayurveda.
Really, which one was effective on polio? Remember we were talking of polio.

If Ayurveda was effective against polio, how come so many Indians fell prey to the disease?
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#56252 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Are vaccines safe?
ALL Vaccinations cause far more serious and possible irreversible neurological and physiological dangers to children than the disease it is supposed to prevent?
There is Now an Abundance of documented Scientific Proof that this is the case.
http://vaccinedangers.com.au/
There are so many scholarly articles about the dangers of vaccination.
where in the article is polio vaccine mentioned? Remember we were speaking of polio.

Location hidden

#56253 Jul 23, 2013
LOUIS PASTEUR - FATHER OF MODERN VACCINES:

In modern times, Louis Pasteur was the first scientist who developed vaccines for many diseases.

Louis Pasteur devised the first vaccines for humans, thereby saving millions of lives by long term prevention of disease. He also challenged the myth on spontaneous generation, thereby setting the stage for modern biology and biochemistry.

http://humantouchofchemistry.com/vaccinations...

PS: Following Pasteur's lead, other copy-cat scientists mimicked Pasteur's feats in developing vaccines for other diseases.

Location hidden

#56254 Jul 23, 2013
William Ward (1769-1823) notes:

"Inoculation for the small pox seems to have been known among the Hindoos from time immemorial." The method of introducing the virus is made by incision just above the wrist, in the right arm of the male, and the left of the female. At the time of inoculation, and during the progress of the disease, the parents daily employ a brahmin to worship Sheetula, the goddess who presides over the disease."

(source: A View of the History, Literature, and Mythology of the Hindoos - By William Ward volume I I p 339 London 1822).

Location hidden

#56255 Jul 23, 2013
Vaccination, unknown to Europe before the eighteenth century, was known in India as early as 550 A.D. if we may judge from a text attributed to Dhanwantari, one of the earliest Hindu physicians. "Take the fluid of the pock on the udder of the cow...upon the point of a lancer, and lance with it the arms between the shoulders and elbows until the blood appears; then, mixing the fluid with the blood, the fever of the small-pox will be produced."

Location hidden

#56256 Jul 23, 2013
In modern times, following Louis Pasteur's lead, copy-cat scientists mimicked Pasteur's feats/methods in developing vaccines for other diseases. LOL.

Location hidden

#56257 Jul 23, 2013
The millennia-old ancient Sanskrit text, Surya Siddhanta, speaks about construction of a wooden globe of earth and marking of horizontal circles, equatorial circles and further divisions. Some very ancient Puranas say that the map making had great practical value for the administrative, navigational and military purposes....

(source: Ancient Indians knew Atlantic Ocean - By Dr. V.Siva Prasad Retired Professor of Engineering. Andhra University, India).
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#56258 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
LOUIS PASTEUR - FATHER OF MODERN VACCINES:
In modern times, Louis Pasteur was the first scientist who developed vaccines for many diseases.
Louis Pasteur devised the first vaccines for humans, thereby saving millions of lives by long term prevention of disease. He also challenged the myth on spontaneous generation, thereby setting the stage for modern biology and biochemistry.
http://humantouchofchemistry.com/vaccinations...
PS: Following Pasteur's lead, other copy-cat scientists mimicked Pasteur's feats in developing vaccines for other diseases.
Don't see polio in the article. If it was so easy, why did some Indian Yogi do it. Polio was rampant in India.
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#56259 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Vaccination, unknown to Europe before the eighteenth century, was known in India as early as 550 A.D. if we may judge from a text attributed to Dhanwantari, one of the earliest Hindu physicians. "Take the fluid of the pock on the udder of the cow...upon the point of a lancer, and lance with it the arms between the shoulders and elbows until the blood appears; then, mixing the fluid with the blood, the fever of the small-pox will be produced."
still no polio

Location hidden

#56261 Jul 23, 2013
and much more....

Location hidden

#56262 Jul 23, 2013
I'm horny.

Hugh, where are you, honey?

(wink wink)

Location hidden

#56263 Jul 23, 2013
mmmmmm, yawn.
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#56264 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
The millennia-old ancient Sanskrit text, Surya Siddhanta, speaks about construction of a wooden globe of earth and marking of horizontal circles, equatorial circles and further divisions. Some very ancient Puranas say that the map making had great practical value for the administrative, navigational and military purposes....
(source: Ancient Indians knew Atlantic Ocean - By Dr. V.Siva Prasad Retired Professor of Engineering. Andhra University, India).
Still no polio.
Eric

Wheaton, IL

#56265 Jul 23, 2013
JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
I'm horny.
Hugh, where are you, honey?
(wink wink)
I guess that's an admission of defeat.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Chicago Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min forks_make_us_fat 1,140,769
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 7 min Edmond Pulpo 180,516
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 13 min Brian_G 48,345
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr RACE 98,671
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Cow Gurl 2014 51,222
Rattlesnake Logic 1 hr YellowBrickRoad 33
The Road to Perdition is strewn with the corpses 1 hr Posts 1-5 MISSING 11
Chicago Dating
Find my Match

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Chicago News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Chicago

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:47 am PST