Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,526)

Showing posts 50,501 - 50,520 of65,077
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

That Aussie kid 123456789 wrote:
Well can't they just share with the Palestinians
You probably need to direct that to those Palestinians and Arabs who keep attacking the country.

Why cant white Australians just give back their land to the aboriginal owners?
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>

It sounds like you have quitted this forum. If it's so goodbye and good luck. Talk with you few months later.
Not as yet.

I'm still around.

It's just that I am putting in more effort in studying and preparing.

Thanks for the good wishes, anyway.

Will come online tomorrow, hopefully.

Ta ta.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

It's funny reading the childish exchanges between a brainless Zionist and a semi-literate Islamist on versions of Islam as followed by Muslims in the ME, Europe and the US and about sartorial styles for females in Islam . Both the posters are hardcore bigots and intellectual retards. At least the Saudi-based Islamist of Indian origin is open about his rabid beliefs but the satan-worshipping American Zionist pretends he's a liberal when it's evident he's a thorough dyed-in-the-wool Zio-fanatic and a shameless Israel ass licker. Expected. LOL.
JOEL

Thane, India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Back to study. Bye.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Who says lying and deceiving kafirs are not permitted in Islam? Muslims are permitted to lie and deceive the kafirs if they sense their interests will be protected/promoted, if Islam is to be promoted through stealth or when living in a dar-ul-harb. These dictates fall under the doctrine of taqiya. Muhammad himself was a liar, a deceiver and one who broke pacts/treaties when he sensed an easy victriy through stealth or via force. The peace proferred by Islam is to be shared only among Muslims. The peace of Islam is sectarian and not universal. True peace is shared with one and all regardless of religion, nationality, race and socio-economic status. The peace offered by the so-called "prince of peace", Jesus, was also sectarian. The true universal peace transcending all barriers and bypassing every form of pettiness was manifested only by the Buddha and by Mahavir.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Well can't they just share with the Palestinians
Please remember that sharing the land was the original plan. The Arabs got 2/3 and the Israelis got 1/3 of the original mandate. IT WAS THE ARABS THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SHARE. They started a war. Lost the war. Their leaders refused to negotiate peace so that their refugees could return to their land.

So NOW you fault the Israelis for not sharing? Think what the Arab population could have accomplished if they would have only negotiated peace, or, even better, not started the war to begin with.

And, please remember that there are Arab citizens of Israel. They even serve in the Knesset.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Ans.
1. If you think these discussions are like a “wresting match”, then I could have declared you a “winner” even before we started it.
2. To we people Europe and USA are part of the same Western culture, tomorrow you may say, that is the rule of This State and I do not live in that state.
3. Every one has “reason” to justify their laws, but you people have “difficulty” in understanding about Islamic laws and teachings and that is your basic problem’
4. You are right, Islam is like a Global Virus, but it is too late now, it has already “affected” your bodies, it is only a matter of time, when it consumes you. You are fighting a loosing battle, my dear!!
1. Thank you for admitting that you were talking out of your a$$ when you made those hyperbolic statements without supporting citations. It's a step in the right direction of correcting your mistakes.

2. By using the phrase "we people" and " you people" you inherently set up an us versus them mentality that can never lead to anywhere other than strife. Children behave that way. As an adult, you should know better, but it appears you don't.

3. Of course there are reasons to justify laws. Otherwise, why create them. The issue is not with non-Muslims not understanding Islamic laws and teachings. The problem is with Muslims who use Islamic laws and teachings to justify strapping bombs on their bodies and blowing up innocent civilians. Hence, European laws are passed to make it harder for them to do so. Get it?

4. I'm glad you agree with the notion that Islam is like an intrusive and unwanted virus. Like all viruses, we have one of three choices. Let it consume and ultimately destroy civil society; contain it and make it benign like other religions; or eliminate it. I'm perfectly content with the second option.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

<quoted text>
Because there mixing with whites duh
and you think the middle east is any less complex?

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

<quoted text>
I never blamed the Israelis but I said can't they share
Not only do they share, they even offer to return land. We all saw how that turned out with Gaza. Especially with the greenhouses that were donated.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

<quoted text>
I never blamed the Israelis but I said can't they share
So, why didn't you ask why the Palestinians can't share since they are the ones who rejected the original sharing proposal? The Arabs had 2/3 of the mandate and that wasn't enough.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

COR IS DELUDED AND HAS LOW LOGIC:

1) COR is deluded when he thinks that European prohibition placed on the burqa is to deter Muslim female suicide bombers (who may conceal a waist bomb under the voluminous outfit). LOL.

2) Burqa per se has not been banned. Only the face veil has been banned in say a nation like France.

3) So, a Muslim woman can don her burqa sans the face veil.

4) Unveiled faces serve 2 purposes:

A) Identification purposes and

B) To prohibit the explicit display of religious symbols in public in keeping with secular laws.

5) France has banned face veils, crosses, swastikas, kirpans and other overt religious symbols - these religious symbols or articles of faith cannot be worn in public places.

COR's tiny brain is in his azz.

Pseudo-intellectual.

(smiles)
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Frijoles, the sham ph.d. holder in "science", brainless Zionist and Israel's ass licker is busy offering specious arguments and superficial examples of Israel's so-called largesses towards the Arabs while he refuses to comment on the larger picture, the reason behind the formation of Israel , the manner it was established and the naked bigotry displayed by the Israelis ever. Land and more land is being grabbed and massacare on massacre has been perpetuated. All his claims can be shown false. Arabs are second class citizens in Israel and many retrictions are placed on them and to hush these negatives tokenism is indulged in. Israel is a Jewish totalitarian state with a sham democracy and a poor record of seculairsm. LOL.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Israel is gifted with advanced technolgy by its rich and powerful Western allies and often Israel steals hi tech secrets from the US and Europe. Israel's national IQ is somewhere in the 80s near retard level and Israeli students perform poorly at the International Math/Physics/Chem Olympiads. ROFL.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Israel excels in homosexual permissiveness, racism, terrorizing the weak, stealing advanced tech, and its landsacpe is replete with satanic free masonic symbols....LOL.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Please remember that sharing the land was the original plan. The Arabs got 2/3 and the Israelis got 1/3 of the original mandate. IT WAS THE ARABS THAT DIDN'T WANT TO SHARE. They started a war. Lost the war. Their leaders refused to negotiate peace so that their refugees could return to their land.
So NOW you fault the Israelis for not sharing? Think what the Arab population could have accomplished if they would have only negotiated peace, or, even better, not started the war to begin with.
And, please remember that there are Arab citizens of Israel. They even serve in the Knesset.
First off, Palestinians never wanted foreigners to create a nation in their territory.

Second off, Palestinians and Jews never sat and decided how to divide the territory.

Third off, the way the territory was divided was seen by Palestinians as a problem from an economic and relational viewpoint.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

typo - landscape
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Confrontation? How about assault? At Common Law, an intentional act by one person that creates an apprehension in another of an imminent harmful or offensive contact.
You are grasping at straws.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

JOEL wrote:
Israel is gifted with advanced technolgy by its rich and powerful Western allies and often Israel steals hi tech secrets from the US and Europe. Israel's national IQ is somewhere in the 80s near retard level and Israeli students perform poorly at the International Math/Physics/Chem Olympiads. ROFL.
Its funny how Israel gets away with spying on the U.S..
And these jews here have nothing to say about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

STEFANO COLONNA wrote:
<quoted text>
First off, Palestinians never wanted foreigners to create a nation in their territory.
Second off, Palestinians and Jews never sat and decided how to divide the territory.
Third off, the way the territory was divided was seen by Palestinians as a problem from an economic and relational viewpoint.
From the perspective of many mizrachi Jews, some of the Palestinians are considered foreigners and newcomers.
JOEL

India

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Well the isreails are frendly
Mostly, no!

They are racist and xenophobic.

You should see their disgusting behavior in Israel and when they are in a group when travelling abroad.

I have visited Israel with family in the past and have blood ties there but am truly apalled with this bastardized (genetically abnormal) people of low and immoral character.

Stick to Australia.

Aussies too are white racists.

Anyway.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 50,501 - 50,520 of65,077
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Chicago Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE