Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.
Comments
50,441 - 50,460 of 68,834 Comments Last updated 2 hrs ago
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
HUGH,
I wanna know how effective your church prayers and creationist beliefs have been in sharpening your intellect.
Attempt this Grade 7 question in arithmetic:
A monkey wishes to scale a 13 m tall erect pole. He begins climbing from the bottom and it's seen all throughout the climb that he climbs 3 m in 1 second and then slips 2 m in the next second. How long will it take the monkey to just reach the top of the pole?(show all the working steps).
You got stuck the last time I posed this elementary math question to you, mon.
(smiles in advance)
Prove your FALSE claim i.e. I got stuck the last time.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Hugh,
Come online.
Stop behaving like a cruff.
(smiles)
I thought that you would have been proud of me given that I was emulating you.
Eric

Downers Grove, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

HughBe wrote:
<quoted text>
Clearly my words went over your head, so take your time and read them again slowly.
Hint: murder rate comparison between the US and Jamaica was not under consideration.
My point remains, if I were stalked in Jamaica by anyone like TM was I would believe that the stalker was an ill-wisher and I would seek to defend myself.
Finally, I know that if you/Eric were in TM position you would do nothing.
_---------
Reread what follows.
My concerns revolve around racial hatred, murder and the ability of some races to get away with murder of "blacks" in the 21st century in America, the land of equality and freedom.
If I were stalked in Jamaica by anyone like TM was I would believe that the stalker was an ill-wisher and I would seek to defend myself. What would you do, if you were in his position?
Why did the stalker persist to pursue TM although the police told him to desist with the pursuit? I speak from memory.
First, there are all kinds of people killing "Blacks" in Jamaica and getting away with it. Blacks are being killed to the tune of over 300 per 100,000 population per year in Jamaica.

Second, did you happen to read my discourse with Volunteer on Martin and Zimmerman? Maybe you should before mouthing off. 56061 and 64
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
First, there are all kinds of people killing "Blacks" in Jamaica and getting away with it. Blacks are being killed to the tune of over 300 per 100,000 population per year in Jamaica.
Second, did you happen to read my discourse with Volunteer on Martin and Zimmerman? Maybe you should before mouthing off. 56061 and 64
And the ratio of african americans killing eachother in the U.S.?
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
really? who started the confrontation? remember, Martin was not required to back away when confronted by Zimmerman under Florida law. If he had a reasonable fear, he could strike first under Florida law.
Confrontation and aggression are two different things.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---there are all kinds of people killing "Blacks" in Jamaica

Hugh--- Are you speaking about "whites" like yourself?

Again my point remains, if I were stalked in Jamaica by anyone like TM was I would believe that the stalker was an ill-wisher and I would seek to defend myself.

Also, I know that if you/Eric were in TM position you would do nothing

Finally, I was responding to Joel's question plus I have not read your exchanges with the other poster.
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no law against Burqas in the US. I even have women in my neighborhood who wear them.
We do have some restrictions in certain states against wearing a veil during Driver License photos (for obvious reasons) but those laws are equally appropriate for men and nonIslamists - should any be interested.
I was speaking about Europe dear, where there "IS" Ban on Burqa.

The Virus would soon reach USA, USA is a "little retarded in this as compared to Europe"....but it will catch on as it is doing on those Homosexual laws.

One by one all states are lining up. Do not worry, it is only a matter of time.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Covert Stealth Ops wrote:
<quoted text>You would be wrong. The eyewitness testimony was that Zimmerman was pursuing Trayvon from left to right. Caught him and fro minutes the two stood upright throws punches. Testimony was that Zimmerman was told to stay in the car, he did not.
Also, two crucial points are that Trayvon was a child and Zimmerman and almost 30 year old man. A child can not consent to mutual combat. Second, Trayvon was not arriving in the neighborhood, he was already there at home watching the NBA All star game, ran out of snacks and went to 711 and was hurrying back to catch LeBron and Kobe go at it. Talking with and fighting Zimmerman was not his objective, saving his life was. He called Rachel because he feared for his life and once he made that call expressing his fear, Zimmerman legally had no stand your ground or fear for his life defense.
Who threw the first punch?

Also, why did msnbc doctor the 911 tapes.

He was not a child not a boy he was a young man.
These same types of children as you call them, I call them thugs , stick up people , places and car jack.
These are young thugs not defenseless boys.
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Eric---Blacks are being killed to the tune of over 300 per 100,000 population per year in Jamaica.

Hugh--- what is the population of Jamaica?

How many murders are committed per year in Jamaica?
MUQ

Jubail, Saudi Arabia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
So where's the citation from your end? Surely, if this really happened, you have a link to an article about it, do you not? Until then, it's just unverified chit chat - something you are very good at.
<quoted text>
First of all, I see women in the U.S. wearing burqas all the time. I cannot speak for Europe as I don't live there. However, it is my understanding that laws that do partially ban burqas and hijabs were passed as a reaction to incidents whereby your fanatical comrades decided to strap bombs on women and hide them underneath their Burqas. Hence, laws were passed to make it harder to do that. You can blame your fellow jihadists for that, not "The West". If your people played nice and stopped intentionally trying to harm civilians, maybe they wouldn't have to put restrictions on them.
Please see my remarks to Mr. Frijoles.

Obviously you are the one who think world starts with USA and ends where USA boundary ends.

Islam is universal religion, from north pole to south pole.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

<quoted text>Indeed, and Martin was a child and so his standard was that of a child and he could not consent to mutual combat. The other thing is this, anyone who knows what "involuntary manslaughter" is would know that a failure to not even make that verdict could only be racist or ignorance based.
Blame that on the prosecutor he was the one that was grand standing on murder, you have involuntary manslaughter at best.
The prosecution put on a horrible case even with the bias that the judge had the jury still acquitted.
I presume that the state had a horrible case otherwise they would of sought an indictment.
Daddy Rosenfelders MD

Sonoma, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Hiya Leslie,
Seems likely that what we have here with MRN #234994Z8 is a case of classic hyser-perflurginnen sphincter rash from apparent bowel distension and obstruction caused by too much stuff remaining for too long in the colon. The colon will not evacuate due to what has been described as negative peristalsis brought about by abuse of prescription drugs and some unusual performances during bathing. The earlier recommendation for rash site salt-rubs appears to me to be somewhat drastic at this point, and I would prefer a regimen of reduced to NO self manipulation during bathing and a return to the prescribing Physician for an honest cost benefit evaluation of your patient's drug regimen.
Regards,
Luther.....

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
I was speaking about Europe dear, where there "IS" Ban on Burqa.
The Virus would soon reach USA, USA is a "little retarded in this as compared to Europe"....but it will catch on as it is doing on those Homosexual laws.
One by one all states are lining up. Do not worry, it is only a matter of time.
Why are you talking about Europe when neither you nor I live there? Might as well be talking about New Zealand - that is equally relevant

Now you are comparing clothing bans with homosexuality?

I cant recollect a time on this forum where you ever got the culture and politics of the US right.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
Obviously you are the one who think world starts with USA and ends where USA boundary ends.
What you promote as "Islam" has virtually no commonality with what is practiced in the U.S. Thank Allah.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

MUQ wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Still no citation from you. I'll take that as admission of defeat from you on that point.

2. What Europe does is their business, not mine. Europe also has a VAT tax. You don't see me complaining about that either, do you?

3. I gave you the reason why Europe has those laws. You seem to have conveniently side stepped discussion around that. Not surprising.

4. Yes, Islam is a global phenomenon. Unfortunately, viruses have a way of spreading globally.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
Extra warm wishes to Frijoles, Stefano and Hugh.
It sounds like you have quitted this forum. If it's so goodbye and good luck. Talk with you few months later.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Cult of Reason wrote:
<quoted text>
1. Still no citation from you. I'll take that as admission of defeat from you on that point.
2. What Europe does is their business, not mine. Europe also has a VAT tax. You don't see me complaining about that either, do you?
3. I gave you the reason why Europe has those laws. You seem to have conveniently side stepped discussion around that. Not surprising.
4. Yes, Islam is a global phenomenon. Unfortunately, viruses have a way of spreading globally.
French police station attacked amid tensions over ban on Muslim face veils

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/2861be0...

"....The Friday night violence came after a gathering of about 200-250 people to protest the arrest of a man whose wife was ticketed Thursday for wearing a face veil. The husband tried to strangle an officer who was doing the ticketing, the prosecutor said...."

-

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

<quoted text>Most? Strange word. It implies that you took a poll of all of your group and at least 51% agreed and became most. 49% would not be most.
We took a poll at the weekly meeting of the Global Jewish Conspiracy book club (meeting every Wednesday -- bring a hot dish)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Judged:

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
We took a poll at the weekly meeting of the Global Jewish Conspiracy book club (meeting every Wednesday -- bring a hot dish)
Last time I brought a hot dish, my wife found out about it, and I was in the dog house for a week.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 20, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
French police station attacked amid tensions over ban on Muslim face veils
http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/2861be0...
"....The Friday night violence came after a gathering of about 200-250 people to protest the arrest of a man whose wife was ticketed Thursday for wearing a face veil. The husband tried to strangle an officer who was doing the ticketing, the prosecutor said...."
-
Why am I not surprised?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

59 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 min kal 46,216
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghost 1,095,329
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 26 min RACE 97,764
Amy 8-19 48 min Kuuipo 13
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 56 min Beavis 176,676
Ill. House Approves Legalizing Same-Sex Civil U... (Dec '10) 1 hr Jonah1 49,244
IL Who do you support for Governor in Illinois in ... (Oct '10) 1 hr Nono 3,900
Amy 8-20 2 hr Kuuipo 12
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Chicago People Search