Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,520)

Showing posts 50,381 - 50,400 of68,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
You still aren't getting it, when I turn on my television (if I ever did) would I see mtv "scientists cribs" ?
They seem to have shows for everything these days so it would not suprise me.

MTV is not iconic of the youth culture. It wants to be. But it isnt.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is something wrong with your comprehension, what is my political party?
You totally didn't get what I said about thug mentality, you are really a brainless wonder.
You lilly white liberals are all the same and are usually closet racists.
Let me ask you when you go to a business meeting in your profession do you dress like a thug? Why or why not?
Libertarian.

And even if it isnt, my comment still stands. Its hard to take your momentary hankering for science seriously considering 80% of the conversations we have here are about you defying science.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
Do they wear thug uniforns in those schools?
Was Trayvon Martin in school, or walking around outside?

Do the children who attend our local public science schools wear their uniforms during the after hours? If you saw one of them wearing a hoodie after school, would you shoot at him as well?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Sensible and progressive people shun religious nonsense and damaging mind-control rituals like shabbath, ramadhan, salat, animal sacrifice, sunday church service, pooja, yagna and the like.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

European countries ban burqa but promote nudity. Freedom in choosing one's attire should be given to all. Sensible people will instinctively keep away from both repressive dressing as seen in the burqa as well as permissive dressing seen in skimpy outfits like the bikini. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

One should neither blindly accept science nor stubbornly defy science. One should weigh everything on the basis of merit which calls for logic, proof and utility. Just as there is what we call religious superstitions, there's also a mass of what can be termed scientific superstitions. Don't accept anything blindly.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Its hard to take your momentary hankering for science seriously considering 80% of the conversations we have here are about you defying science.
You're the last person who should take offense at Voluntarist's defiance of science considering the fact that your knowledge and aptitude where science and math are concerned are pathetic - you really have very little intelligence and poor skills/understanding in science/math.

Sham ph.d. holder.

Given your feeble brain capacity and womanish traits, you should have specialized in language, history, theology, feminism, gay studies or whatever.

Retard.

LMAO.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

MORE....

Trayvon circled around, confronted Zimmerman, punched him in the face and proceeded to beat him for at least 40 seconds. A professional pathologist, brought in by the defense, testified that there were at least six visible impact injuries to Zimmerman’s head from the beating by Trayvon. One witness John Good, clearly saw Trayvon on top of Zimmerman, throwing punches down on Zimmerman and heard Zimmerman calling for help.

Trayvon had no fighting injuries except for scuffs on his knuckles from hitting Zimmerman. There is no evidence that Zimmerman landed one punch on the taller, stronger Trayvon.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

AND MORE....

A few days after the shooting, police, who were still searching the crime scene discovered a “slim jim” burglary tool in the general vicinity where Trayvon had been, which may have dropped out of his pocket or been discarded for fear of running into police. George Zimmerman had caught Trayvon staring into homes in that gated community and Trayvon decided to beat up Zimmerman for watching him and to ensure that Zimmerman did not find out where Trayvon Martin was living for fear that Zimmerman would send the police to his home in Sanford. The police might then fingerprint him and connect him to burglaries that had been committed in that community.

The Zionist media played a disgraceful role throughout the Zimmerman Trial withholding important information from the public and feeding the Black community distorted news that would only further outrage them.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

FRIJOLES - Braindead riff raff! Zio-terrorist. Satanist. Sham doctorate holder in "science". LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

it must suck to be perpetually ignored here

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

(smiles smiles smiles)

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

MUQ and FRIJOLES are braindead riff raff and born fanatics. Both are wallowing like pigs in the same filthy sewer but the Jew is a homo and a sham ph.d. holder in "science", while the Muslim is a sham engineer and a heterosexual. Imagine if both of them are locked in a room - it would be interesting to record how they bare their bigoted fangs arguing whether torah or quran is the true scripture when actually both books are mumbo jumbo aimed at retards and substandard humans. LOL.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Bye. Have a practice test to study for.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
it must suck to be perpetually ignored here.
Why do you keep using cheap words ignore?

Look here, ignoring a person, even if be your severe critic, is silly and petty and you have this very uncultured habit of inciting your slaves (other posters0 to blacklist a certain poster or to ridicule X or Y. You've an ignorant, crafty and evil mind and you'll be severely dealt with by the law of karma.

Keeping communication lines open is the hallmark of an open-minded person with goodwill in him.

Anyway, what am I gaining from you in terms of knowledge or ideas? Nothing, nothing at all. You are no match for me in intelligence, unbias and exposure to the best that life has to offer.

On the contrary, you have gained much in terms of new ideas, logic and free thinking from me.

I welcome everyone to communicate with me even if the person hates me.

Improve yourself and rise above pettiness.

Bye.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>

Anyway, what am I gaining from you in terms of knowledge or ideas? Nothing, nothing at all.
Good, maybe you will now realize how much of a waste of time you are

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>

Good, maybe you will now realize how much of a waste of time you are
Why the sarcasm?

Be constructive, unbiased and flexible in thinking and always keep communication lines open.

My best wishes are always with you.

Take care.
Eric

Addison, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

JOEL THUMBS UP wrote:
<quoted text>
Why the sarcasm?
Be constructive, unbiased and flexible in thinking and always keep communication lines open.
My best wishes are always with you.
Take care.
"MUQ and FRIJOLES are braindead riff raff and born fanatics. Both are wallowing like pigs in the same filthy sewer but the Jew is a homo and a sham ph.d. holder in "science", while the Muslim is a sham engineer and a heterosexual. Imagine if both of them are locked in a room - it would be interesting to record how they bare their bigoted fangs arguing whether torah or quran is the true scripture when actually both books are mumbo jumbo aimed at retards and substandard humans. LOL."

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

MUQ wrote:
What citations? Do you not read news papers? May be in "your" papers, they hide such news.
So where's the citation from your end? Surely, if this really happened, you have a link to an article about it, do you not? Until then, it's just unverified chit chat - something you are very good at.
MUQ wrote:
What is this "law against Burqas" in most European countries? Why do they not give the "choice" to women to dress any way they like?
It is you people who in West beat your drum loudest in support of Freedom of Choice, why it gets changed in the matter of Muslim women?
First of all, I see women in the U.S. wearing burqas all the time. I cannot speak for Europe as I don't live there. However, it is my understanding that laws that do partially ban burqas and hijabs were passed as a reaction to incidents whereby your fanatical comrades decided to strap bombs on women and hide them underneath their Burqas. Hence, laws were passed to make it harder to do that. You can blame your fellow jihadists for that, not "The West". If your people played nice and stopped intentionally trying to harm civilians, maybe they wouldn't have to put restrictions on them.

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 19, 2013

Judged:

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no law against Burqas in the US. I even have women in my neighborhood who wear them.
We do have some restrictions in certain states against wearing a veil during Driver License photos (for obvious reasons) but those laws are equally appropriate for men and nonIslamists - should any be interested.
A fellow in Austria has taken this to a new extreme.

And for the record, I think this is an extremely childish way to make a point.

http://www.venganza.org/2011/07/austrian-cola...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 50,381 - 50,400 of68,160
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

38 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 6 min PEllen 97,437
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Olive Oil 1,072,383
Stop Blaming Chicago Police 18 min SuperMcCarthy is an idiot 4
Beach Towel Racism 27 min needs another read 30
Last word + 2 (Mar '12) 43 min andet1987 397
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 57 min LRS 173,641
Negra Nagin gets 10 years-YEAH 1 hr WeStillPay2PutNaginAway 6
•••
•••