Messianic Jews say they are persecuted in Israel

Full story: Newsday

Safety pins and screws are still lodged in 15-year-old Ami Ortiz's body three months after he opened a booby-trapped gift basket sent to his family.

Comments (Page 2,502)

Showing posts 50,021 - 50,040 of64,970
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

What about Bronies and Furries?
Eric

Des Plaines, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
United States
In the United States, until the mid-19th century, common-law
marriages were recognized as valid, but thereafter some states began
to invalidate common-law marriages. Common-law marriages, if
recognized, are valid, notwithstanding the absence of a marriage
license. The requirement for a marriage license was used as a
mechanism to prohibit whites from marrying blacks, mulattos,
Japanese , Chinese , Native Americans, Mongolians, Malays or
Filipinos. By the 1920s, 38 states used the mechanism.
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Marriage_licen...
Who did the government want to protect in the beginning?
But how do you protect the property rights and the interests of children between the beginning of cohabitation and the end of the limitation period?
daniel siegel

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

the suffering myth by the jews, a big myth that should be kicked out of our global democratic society, the jew that dwells in lies and conspiracy, should be more uplifted in media and a subject. enter facebook (daniel gwddparty siegel) and the turh about the jews will blast into your screen..the jew that would execute you for this knowledge during the jewish highlights during communism in eastern europe.

gwddparty your party for the future!
daniel siegel

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

yytyuu

“Legumes of the World Unite ”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

daniel siegel wrote:
yytyuu
finally, something you said that makes sense

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
What about Bronies and Furries?
Do they come with warranties?

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

A vowel movement
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

former res wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't really a bum rap. I was a teen and had some weed.
Stupid drug laws. But I knew the rules at the time.
Police are "sworn officers." I would have to know what they
are swearing to do to know what they agreed to do vis--vis protecting and serving the public. My guess is that is part of the deal, esp since it says on the car doors of LA police officers or at least it used to.
So you believe that the state had a really strong case against you when you didn't violate anyonese legal rights? Who rights was the officer protecting when he arrested you?

Court case after court case rule that there is no duty of protection, so that oath you speak of is meaningless.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
But how do you protect the property rights and the interests of children between the beginning of cohabitation and the end of the limitation period?
You already have the parens partria doctrine regardless of a marriage license, the common law worked fine.
I would be a fan of binding arbitration (an optional contract), it would unclog the courts and get rid of the corrupt family court system, or at least part of it because by now everyone knows how bad divorces are in the courts.
Voluntarist

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Parens Patriae, that is.

Another government abuse.
former res

Cheshire, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Voluntarist wrote:
<quoted text>
So you believe that the state had a really strong case against you when you didn't violate anyonese legal rights? Who rights was the officer protecting when he arrested you?
Court case after court case rule that there is no duty of protection, so that oath you speak of is meaningless.
Even if they don't have a legal duty, it sure sounds a lot like what they're getting paid for. But you are correct.

In my case, I broke a well known law and knew it at the time. The office was following the law though I didn't then and still don't agree with that law.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Interesting. Wasn't Jesus a rabbi according to the definition?
rabbee: actually they called Him, Rabbee rabbee. which is even, more interesting. since that term means, He has a wife. but you see no mention of Him having a wife, anywhere else in their scriptures. where is HisWife to be seen, through all of this?
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Rick Moss wrote:
<quoted text>
No, Rabbi means "teacher", not carnival huckster. Jeesus was a 3rd rate magician -- the David Blaine of the 1st century CE
rabbee: no actually Rabbee means, great one - and Rabbee rabbee means great one and his wife.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Eric wrote:
<quoted text>
Since when does rabbi mean Messiah? I can accept Jesus as a teacher and not accept him as the Messiah. He can't help it if the 1st century CE Christian leaders perverted his message and biography.
So, that leaves us with your first statement that Jesus the past/present/future rabbi was not the Messiah.
rabbee: well as i have stated earlier, Rabbee means great one. and teacher is only one of the possible job descriptions, of a person knowledgeable in TheTorah.

and it would probably be, better to have an agnostic point of view. as to whether They Rabbee-rabbee, could or could not be the messiah. since if you want to know, Who is HaMosheeach. you need to look at Who G-D, put in charge of the world for the day of rest.

This since G-D'S Rules here in TheTorah, does not ever change. and as long as this world, keeps not here in TheTorah scrwen up, it ain't going to change.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

JOEL wrote:
<quoted text>
Why single out only Jesus for censure?
Moses, Elijah, Jesus and Solomon were third rate magicians.
This observation is fair and just.
Besides, Moses, Elijah and Solomon were mass murdering psychopaths unlike Jesus who simply performed his magical tricks and showed his mean face by issuing threats and abuses to his opponents.
rabbee: the illusion of performing miracles, is called magic. actually performing a miracle, is not called magic.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Long before the Supreme Court overturned the Defense of Marriage Act, conspiracy broadcaster Alex Jones was warning his viewers that the government was turning people gay by putting chemicals in their juice boxes, water bottles, and potato chip bags that feminized men......

http://www.salon.com/2013/06/27/that_time_ale...
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
Long before the Supreme Court overturned the Defense of Marriage Act, conspiracy broadcaster Alex Jones was warning his viewers that the government was turning people gay by putting chemicals in their juice boxes, water bottles, and potato chip bags that feminized men......
http://www.salon.com/2013/06/27/that_time_ale...
rabbee: yes they do have drugs, that can not only do that in order to passivize. but have drugs, that can induce anger and aggressiveness.

but as to whether they are using them, outside of mental and research institutions is debatable.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

yehoshooah adam wrote:
<quoted text>
rabbee: yes they do have drugs, that can not only do that in order to passivize. but have drugs, that can induce anger and aggressiveness.
but as to whether they are using them, outside of mental and research institutions is debatable.
I believe what Mr Jones was referring to was the BPA in the plastics. Yes it has some hormonal effects, no it was not a government led conspiracy to make people gay
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

Frijoles wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe what Mr Jones was referring to was the BPA in the plastics. Yes it has some hormonal effects, no it was not a government led conspiracy to make people gay
rabbee: what you think that research, funded by the government. cannot be, a government conspiracy. when the most important aspect, is seeking the most subtle and unobvious methods of delivery. when everything you think do or say, does not have to be in the pill you took today.

it's could be even more subtle than, the government who brought terrorist into this nation. knowing full well, what would eventually happen. in order to gain more of their evil control, over we the people.

this government was looking for ways, to control people as far back as the late 1940's. they have even tested, entire communities with the effects of drugs and radiation. when they already knew the effects, before they allegedly tested these communities.

and they have researched, ways to deliver them without any one suspecting they are their guiney pig. deception and misdirection, is the name of their political games. even watching their right hand, while their left hand is picking your pocket. experts in making you pay, too much for their whistle.
yehoshooah adam

Denver, CO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 27, 2013

do you really believe, that there is any government on this earth, that can keep you safe? when all the evidence, says they can't. but yet you all, still tend to believe their casting of these delusions.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 50,021 - 50,040 of64,970
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Chicago Forum right now

Search the Chicago Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min RoxLo 1,033,712
BARACK OBAMA BIRTH CERTIFICATE: Suit contesting... (Jan '09) 6 min loose cannon 167,402
Who Dodged the SHOE Better? 26 min ThomasA 15
snapchat gay names 49 min stoner-stud 4
Topix Chitown Regulars (Aug '09) 1 hr prognosticator 96,013
{keep A word drop A word} (Oct '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 4,022
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr ritedownthemiddle 42,933
•••
•••
•••

Chicago Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Chicago People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]